Wife Takes Hubby and Friend

Story Info
Dan wanted know if they wanted company.
867 words
4.21
77.3k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cajunguy
cajunguy
159 Followers

It was a Friday night and my wife, Amy, and I were just sitting back relaxing watching a little TV. It was great, the kids were all over at friends houses and we actually had a night to ourselves. Or so we thought.

A friend of ours named Dan called and asked if we wanted company. I wanted to tell him no, but not wanting to be rude, I told him to come on over.

When Dan got there, he had brought some daiquiri mix, so we fired up the blender. We all just sat around talking and watching the TV.

We all decided on a movie that was coming on. Amy and I were on the loveseat and Dan was on the couch. As the movie progressed, Dan ended up laying down on the couch, and Amy was laying on the loveseat with her legs across my lap.

When a commercial came on, Amy got up to hit the bathroom. When she came back, she picked up a throw blanket and assumed her previous position. I began rubbing her legs up and down. Eventually, I made my way up to her pussy. I was shocked to find that Amy wasn’t wearing any panties.

Not getting any “brakes” put on by Amy, I moved my hand inside her shorts and started petting her pussy. The look in Amy’s eyes was incredible. She was extremely turned on having me rub her pussy not 4 feet away from Dan.

I continued playing with her pussy and clit until she had a very hard and long orgasm. As she settled down from her orgasm, I started gently massaging her legs again.

In the meantime, Dan was watching TV, not saying a word. He startled us both when he asked if we wanted him to leave so we could finish what we had started. It seems he had actually seen what was going on.

I looked at Amy thinking she would be embarrassed. Boy, was I wrong. She told Dan that not only could he stay, but, he could also join us if he wanted. Without a word, Dan looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders. I was playing with Amy’s pussy by now and she was extremely wet. She told Dan to come on over. He stood up and moved over in front of us.
Amy, looked at me, then reached her hands up and started undoing Dan’s pants. When she unzipped them and slid them down, we found Dan not wearing any underwear either and sporting a huge 10 inch hard cock. Amy reached up and took the cock in her hands and started stroking him.

Watching her do this, my cock was also as hard as a rock. I began stroking her clit and this really got her going. She pulled on Dan’s cock until he bent down so his cock was inches from her face. Amy stuck out her tongue and licked his head and completely down and up the shaft. Dan gasped out loud when Amy took his cock between her lips and began trying to swallow the huge tool.

I was so hot watching her suck on a cock different than mine. I sat there amazed. When she noticed that I had paused in the attention on her pussy, she pulled the cock out of her mouth and said that she needed a cock in her pussy.

No sooner had she said this, I jumped up, and took off my shorts. I pulled Amy off of the loveseat. I then told Dan to have a seat. After he was settled, I told Amy to continue sucking his cock. As she got on her hands and knees between his legs and engulfed his cock, I placed my own cock at the entrance to her pussy. She was so wet, that my entire cock just slipped all the way in, right down to my balls.

Amy began moaning as she was completely stuffed with 2 hard cocks. We got into a rhythm so that when I drove into her pussy, it pushed her mouth down on Dan’s cock.

I looked at Dan and could tell that he wasn’t going to last to much longer. I began pounding into Amy building up to my own climax. After a few more minutes, Dan shouted that he was going to cum. As I heard this, my cock erupted deep inside Amy just as Dan was shooting what must have been large streams of cum down her throat.

After, we caught our breath, Amy began sucking our cocks until we were both hard again. After we were ready, Amy climbed on top of Dan and impaled herself on his cock. She started riding him like there was no tomorrow. After she got in a steady pace, she motioned for me to come over so that she could suck my cock.

After we all 3 came again, Amy again used her oral skills to get us ready again. She was insatiable that night. Dan and I came at least 5 times apiece that night before she was done with us. We all then crashed right there in the living room.

cajunguy
cajunguy
159 Followers