Wife Takes on the Lot

Story Info
She gets it hard by three men.
1.1k words
4.05
155.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uksally
uksally
18 Followers

This is a true story about my husband and me. Let me begin by telling you about us, we are married, happily for 10 years, both average height, I’m curvy, not fat, many people say I have a lovely shape with ample breasts, long brown hair and green eyes. My husband has rugged looks, olive complexion and when hard a 7-inch long and fairly thick cock.

We lead a fairly active sex life, but have remained faithful, until recently.

While on holidays in Bali, which we both had looked forward to for a long time, everything changed. Now we both had talked about swapping, him watching other guys fuck me, and so on, but had never gone much further than talk.

We had spent the first few days mainly relaxing around the pool, I had bought a new swimsuit for the holidays, and hubby had said how great my tits looked. I’m sure the Balinese boys working around the pool had agreed, as every time I looked over they were whispering to each other and looking over at me.

My hubby also noticed, and said go on, give them a look. I lent forward, grabbing my book and showing them my cleavage, the two of them stared straight at my tits, as I leaned back I opened my legs a bit, showing them a bit of my inner leg, and with a bit of the excitement a bit of dampness as well.

My hubby told me to roll onto my back and he would apply some sunscreen, which I did, he undid my strap, and due fully rubbed the cream in, working his way to my inner thigh, this made me a bit more hornier and wetter. He rubbed my inner thigh, then without a word slip his finger under my bikini bottom and headed towards mu cunt. Without meeting any resistance he slipped a finger into my moist cunt, I told looked around to see the boys were now glued to the action, shit this was making me very horny, but also worried about the others around the pool. It didn’t take long before I climaxed on his finger, and asked to be excused while I cleaned myself up back at the room. Hubby stayed back at the pool, I’m sure to check out the talent, while I walked back, trying to cover the dampness in my bottoms.

Back at the room, I decided to have a quick shower, but midway through I heard a knock at the door.

I wrapped a towel around myself, and answered the door, “room service” the man said. But as soon as he said that I realised it was the guy who was watching me at the pool, “I didn’t order anything” I told him. He pushed his way past and said “ no, but your husband did”

Shit I thought what was going on, he then reached out and grabbed the towel, which easily slipped to the floor, and left me naked in front of him, he then walked to the front door, I thought he was leaving, but he opened it and two more guys came in, one I recognise as the other one from the pool, and the other from reception.

“We watched you at the pool, madam, now we come to fuck you” was all he said.

With that the started touching me all over, all these hands touching my tits, my ass, fingers were being shoved in my cunt, around my ass, then they pushed me down onto the bed.

The taller guy moved around towards my head and dropped his shorts to the ground, he was already hard, not huge but big enough, he pushed his cock towards my mouth, there was no point trying to stop these guys, so I opened my mouth and he slid it right into the hilt, with that I felt a cock pushing into my now wet cunt, it felt nice as he pushed it in, my god hear I was with three strangers, letting them fuck me, the other guy was moving around to see the action, as he did he also removed his shirt then pants, and then I saw his cock, it was huge it must have been 10 inches long and very thick. I had little time to give it a second look as the guy I was sucking started to drive his cock into mouth and then came; he held my head so I had to swallow it, which I did.

The guy behind me pulled his cock from my cunt, he then laid on the bed motioned for me to sit on his rigid cock, I manoeuvred myself over him, and just as I was about to slowly guide it into me, the big cock guy pushed me hard down onto the cock, as he did he reached into my cunt along side the cock and took some of my juices and rubbed it up and down my ass crack.

He worked a finger into my ass, and while I have had anal sex with my husband the thought of having that monster up my ass had scared me.

Well it wasn’t long before he started rubbing his huge cock head up and down my ass crack, I’m sure my ass was twitching as I felt him start to push, the as I was about to tell him to stop, the head of his cock popped in, shit it hurt but at the same time, it felt good, he slowly pushed it in, deeper and deeper, god it felt like he was tearing my ass in half, but I wanted more, he then without warning drove the last 6 inches in, fuck it hurt, but as I felt his balls slam against me I knew he was home.

The other cock was now working feverishly in and out of my cunt, as big cock, pulled out then slammed it back in, he did this over and over as I found myself pushing back harder and harder, he slammed his balls so hard against my ass, and I climaxed Like never before, Then I felt his cock seemed to grow another few inches, the guy below was giving it his all, as they both seemed to come at once, bog cock pushed it deep and I felt a gush of come hit my ass walls, the guy in my pussy also came, then I looked up and a spray of come hit my face, it was my husbands, he was watching the whole thing and masturbated while watching.

The guys cleaned themselves up and left, my husband smiled, smacked my ass and said I was a dirty little slut, but his dirty little slut.

Needless to say there were a few other times we were naughty on our holiday but they are another story.

uksally
uksally
18 Followers