Wife Tammy Ch. 07

Story Info
Tammy is used by her husband's client.
4.2k words
4.52
152.3k
58

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loansum
Loansum
1,448 Followers

Tammy and her husband, Jack, were in their master bedroom getting ready to entertain his biggest client. She had on a long silk robe and was sitting at her makeup table applying the final touches before she dressed. For the past several days, he had told her over and over again that this was a very important night for his career. Tammy always enjoyed entertaining but was a bit disappointed to learn that Jack's client was single and would not be bringing a date with him. Evidently, Tom had gone through a difficult divorce over a year ago and was at the beginning stages of getting back to having any social life at all.

"I want you to look really sexy tonight. Wear something short and tight and a low cut top to show your tits off," Jack told her. Tammy was a bit surprised because Jack never gave wardrobe advice before and the fact that he wanted her to look sexually appealing was a bit startling to her.

"Well if he has been in dry dock since his divorce, Jack, I wouldn't want to look too provocative," she teased as she finished putting on her red glossy lipstick.

"I'm not kidding. I want you to look really hot tonight. Get on those sexy stilettos you had on last week when we went out to dinner with the Anderson's. And a short skirt too," he told her as she went into the walk-in closet to look over the choices.

She took her black silk mini skirt off its hanger and held it up. The silk had a nice sheen to it and the skirt hugged her hips and ended at mid-thigh. It showcased her long sexy legs. It looked hot on her and also felt good against her skin. Turning to the other side of the closet she picked a turquoise shiny bodice type top that fit very snugly. It held her ample tits up high yet covered only about half of them. With this top she couldn't wear a bra and would certainly be on display. This is what Jacked wanted. She took the black strappy stilettos that Jack had wanted her to wear and walked out laying her choices on the bed.

Jack was leaving the room and going downstairs to get himself a drink as she emerged. He did not look back but just called to her that he would be waiting downstairs since Tom would be arriving soon. The roast in the oven was set to be done soon along with the rest of the meal. It was just a nice quiet, intimate dinner at home with a client.

Tammy dropped her robe and stood naked in front of the full length mirror. She pulled on a thin lacy thong which would be her only undergarment. Sitting on the edge of the bed she put on her sexy heels and stood to appraise herself in the mirrors reflection. She knew she looked good and her long legs were accented beautifully by the five inch heels. Her high firm breasts were exactly the right size for her tall body with a fullness that always drew attention and even outright stares. Her big silver hoop earrings and her silver choker necklace sparkled and made just the right sexy statement. Pulling up and zipping the skirt and then getting into the tight top was accomplished in just a few minutes. Turning to the mirror again she said to herself that she certainly wasn't the average conservative suburban wife. Smiling to her reflection she went downstairs. It was show time.

Jack was at the front door letting Tom in. She was halfway down the staircase and Tom looked up to see the flash of legs and hear the click of her stilettos on the hard wood floor. Tammy smiled at Tom as she reached the first floor and Jack brought him over to make the introduction. Tom's eyes were all over her and Tammy knew that she had worn exactly what Jack wanted her to wear. He obviously wanted Tom to be aroused by his sexy wife and Tammy was willing to play her part.

"Jack, I have to say that Tammy is more beautiful than I would ever have imagined," Tom commented as he smiled at the alluring housewife.

"I think so too, Tom. I like the way she dresses, don't you," Jack asked.

"Well she certainly has the perfect figure for this hot outfit," Tom smiled as his eyes devoured her.

"Thank you Tom, what can we get you to drink," she asked as she smiled at the tall attractive man of perhaps late 40's or early 50's.

"I would love a scotch on the rocks," he replied as his eyes dropped to her exposed cleavage and then wandered back up to her pretty face.

"Oh shit," they heard Jack say from behind them. "I forgot to get the scotch. Hang on a few minutes and I'll run over to the liquor store and pick it up," he told them as he walked to the door.

"That's not necessary, Jack," Tom called after him.

"Nonsense, you are my guest and I am sure that Tammy will be good company for you until I get back," Jack said as he stepped out the door and was gone.

"So, Tammy, can I help you with the dinner," Tom asked.

"I need to check on it in the kitchen. It will just take a minute," she said walking to the kitchen. She knew his eyes were on her and she added a bit of sway to her hips as she left the room.

Tammy was stirring the pots on the stove when she called out to Tom, "So Jack tells me that you have been divorced for a short time. That's so sad."

"It has been a tough year but I am getting over it. I guess I miss the feeling of having a woman around the house," he said as he walked into the kitchen and stood behind her.

"I know that has to be hard for you," she said as she stirred.

"Seeing you tonight reminded me how nice it is to be at home with a sexy woman," Tom told her.

"What a nice thing to say," she replied as her hand stirred.

"And you really smell so good," he said as she was surprised at how close his face was to her ear.

"Thanks, Tom," she told him and then suddenly felt his hands on her bare shoulders.

"Your skin is so soft, Tammy," he said to her as Tammy felt his fingers softly stroke her shoulders and arms.

"Thank you Tom, but I think Jack will be home soon," she warned without moving away from him. Tammy was enjoying the feel of his touch and wanted more but also knew how dangerous it was. Just then the phone rang and Tammy reached to pick it up. Tom's hands stayed on her.

"Hello," she said.

"Our liquor store doesn't have the single malt Tom likes so I need to run over to that big store on Willow. So it will take me about 40 minutes to get back. Make sure you keep Tom occupied," he told her.

"I will," she replied and hung up.

"Tom will be awhile because he needs to go to another store," she breathed as his hands continued exploring her skin.

"I better slow the meal because it looks like dinner will be delayed," she said as his hand reached around and cupped both breasts.

"Oh, Tom, please don't touch me like this," she breathed as his hands squeezed her fullness. But instead of pulling his hands off her firm tits, her hands reached down to grip the edge of the countertop and her ass pushed back into him.

"If you want me to stop, then take my hands away," he whispered into her ear. He reached inside the corset type top and grasped her hard nipples with his fingers. Instead of trying to stop him, Tammy moved her firm ass back into his hardening cock.

"Oh, yes, my tits," she moaned as he worked on her aroused flesh. She loved the way he pinched and squeezed her nipples.

Tom grabbed her hair and pulled her up straight and then pushed her over to the breakfast table. He pushed her body forward and bent her over the table. His foot kicked her legs apart and he pulled her skirt up over her hips. His hands were pulling her thong aside and then she felt his cock at her entrance. Tammy couldn't believe how fast this was happening and how in control he was.

"Tell me what you want Tammy," he asked her.

"Put it in me," she whined back at Tom.

"Put what in you," he said as he teased her with his cock head.

"Your cock, please fuck me with your cock," she cried out as Tom pushed into her hard and deep.

"Yes, like that, fuck me like that," she cried out as he began to slam into her. Tammy knew that Jack wanted her to be sexy and teasing to Tom. But she couldn't tease without wanting to be taken. She needed to be fucked and the feel of his cock pounding into her drove her crazy.

"Jack told me how sexy his wife was, but he didn't tell me what a nasty slut you were, Tammy," Tom grunted into her ear as he fucked her hard and deep.

"Fuck Jack's slut. Do it hard, Tom. Please fuck me hard," she begged as he kept up his long hard strokes into her. Tammy knew she was very close to her orgasm and could tell from his breathing that Tom was about to cum too.

"Please cum in me. I need your hot cum in me," she panted as her orgasm ripped her body and Tammy screamed from the power of the sensation that flooded her body. She could feel his cock expand and suddenly he was groaning as he began to fill her with his cum as she had pleaded with him.

"Oh, God, yes," she cried out as they kept moving against each other in their urgency and sensual overload.

As it ended for them both, Tom loosened his grip on her hips and slowly withdrew from her. Tammy felt immediately empty.

"Clean my cock, slut." Tom told her. Tammy raised her body and turned to face him. She squatted down on her stiletto's and took his wet cock into her mouth and licked and sucked him until she cleaned off all his cum. As she did this, Tom's cum dripped out of her and formed a puddle on the floor beneath her. Tammy rose to her feet in front of him.

"I better clean myself up before Jack comes back," she said. Tammy's eyes locked with Tom's and she stood motionless. His hand reached forward to run between her legs and to scoop up some cum from her swollen cunt lips.

"Lick it, whore," he demanded as he offered the liquid to her hungry lips. Her tongue was on it and then her lips tasted the wonderful fluid as she cleaned his fingers off.

"This won't be a one time thing, will it Tammy," he asked her.

"No it won't," she replied as he moved aside and Tammy went back toward her bedroom to fix herself up.

"One more thing," he said as she began to climb the stairs, "I need your cell phone number."

Tammy came back and went over to the side table. She took her notepad and wrote the number, handing it to Tom. She then went to clean up.

When Jack got back about fifteen minutes later, Tammy was in the kitchen finishing the meal and Tom was seated at the small kitchen table sipping some wine. The rest of the evening went along easily and about midnight they said goodbye to Tom.

"I thought his eyes would pop out of his head looking at your hot body tonight. You did very well, Tammy. He told me before he left that he was doubling his commitment to our company. He liked the slutty look of you tonight," Jack said.

"Well that is good news. I am glad the evening worked out Jack," she said innocently as she started walking up the stairs.

"Not so fast Tammy. Get your ass down here. I'm not done with you yet," he told her. Tammy stopped on the steps and looked back at him with a provocative smile on her face.

"Why not just follow me upstairs, honey," she said playfully and shook her ass at him.

"Shut up and get your cunt down here now, slut," he barked at her. His words and forcefulness sent a shock through her body and she immediately turned and headed down as instructed.

"Yes, Sir," she said meekly back to him as she came to stand directly in front of him. The smile was off her face and she was immediately submissive and incredibly excited by his dominance.

'Take the top off," he said from his place only a foot in front of her.

"Yes, Sir," she replied again as her hands moved behind her to undo the snaps to the tight bodice.

"Drop it on the floor," he told her. She did as instructed. Her nipples were rock hard and her breathing was more labored and erratic. Jack took her nipples between his fingers and squeezed and pulled on the tender flesh.

"Oh, oh, please," she groaned as he continued to use her tits and tweak her nipples. Her cunt was flooded with juice from this erotic abuse and Tammy was incredibly aroused by his control of her.

"You didn't do as I asked when I told you to come back down the stairs, Tammy. Do you know what that means?" he asked her.

"No, Sir," she gasped as his hands were mauling her sensitive nipples.

"You need to be punished," he told her as he dropped his hands and moved to the center of the sofa and sat down.

"Come here and lay face down over my lap, slut," he barked at her. Tammy did as she was told and laid her body over Jack's lap. Her ass was on top of his hips and pushed up high as her head rested on the cushion and her legs dangled over the edge.

"I can't see your ass, slut. Pull up your skirt so I can see it," he told her.

"Sorry, Sir," she replied. She reached back and wiggled her hips so she could get the tight skirt up over her hips. Her ass was now exposed with only her thin black thong visible.

Before she had her hands back on the cushion near her head Jack delivered a hard and stinging blow to her right ass cheek.

"Ooowww, no, please" she screamed from the sudden pain from the spank. But Jack paid no attention and his hand brought five more hard slaps to her ass.

"Oh, no, Sir, I promise to obey. I promise. Please, Sir, no more," she cried out.

She felt Jack's hand on her warm, red butt. He was rubbing the sore areas. Pulling away the thin string of the thong, he laid it over one firm ass globe.

"Open your legs," he ordered and Tammy moved her thighs apart for him. In spite of the ass beating, or maybe because of it, she knew how totally wet she was. Her nerves were firing through her body and she was incredibly aroused.

Jacks fingers began to probe her wet lips. He moved a finger up and down her slick cunt lips. Then using two fingers on this sensitive area, he began to push them into her slowly. Gradually they were all the way inside her and then began to fuck her with his fingers.

"Oh, yes, baby, fuck me like that," she moaned as her breathing became erratic. He moved relentlessly back and forth and was driving her crazy. She was moving her hips onto his fingers as he used her.

"That's it, whore, show me how you like to get fucked," he said to her as he watched her grind onto his fingers.

"Oh, baby, please fuck your whore. Please fuck me, baby," she groaned as he kept his pounding pace into her.

"Up on your knees and get my cock in your mouth," he snarled at her.

She got her knees under her but made sure that Jack could still keep his fingers moving inside her. Her hands worked on his belt and then his zipper. She pulled his pants and shorts down and her mouth drove onto him in a frenzied hunger. Her hand griped the base of his cock as her mouth moved up and down on him. He could feel her tongue swirl over the head as she pulled up and then went back down on him forcing it into her tight throat.

Jack took her hair in his left hand used it to push her down and then pull her back up again.

"Oh, you cock whore, I love the way you suck my cock," he moaned out at her.

Tammy took his full cock in her throat and loved the way his fingers worked her deep inside her cunt at the same time. Both of them were moaning as they worked on each other.

Suddenly, Jack pulled her mouth away and used his grip on her hair to force her off his hard cock.

"Get your cunt on my cock, slut. Fuck me right now," he told her as he pushed his hips to the edge of the sofa and pulled her over his hard cock. Tammy took it in her hand and positioned her wet pussy over the inflamed head. She then lowered her weight onto him until she was split by the stiff rod. She then dropped herself all the way down and began to move up and down on his rigid dick.

"That's it, fuck my cock. Fuck me hard," he told her and Tammy began to pound herself down onto him. Her body was frantic for release and she knew how close she was.

"Oh, baby, I need your cock. Make me cum, baby. Fill my cunt with cum," she whined as her hips moved with an urgent need.

Jack took both her tits in his hands and twisted her nipples hard as he felt the start of his orgasm. His rough treatment of Tammy's tits combined with his cock jamming hard onto her g spot drove her over the top as Jack's cum splattered her cunt.

"Oh, yes, oh yes, fuck me like that," she screamed as he exploded into her and she convulsed on top of him. Their bodies contorted and slammed each other repeatedly as they each extracted the last of this incredible feeling. Tammy collapsed on top of him, wrapping her arms around his neck as she tried to regain her senses. His hands were on her ass, squeezing her as his cock twitched inside of her.

"Oh you dirty fucking whore," he breathed out into her soft neck. "You fuck like a nympho. You are the best piece of ass I ever had."

"Yes, baby, I'm your nympho slut. Your cock feels so good inside me," she said to him as her cunt muscles squeezed his cock.

"I like that. Keep squeezing me like that," he told her.

"Baby," she said, "I need to tell you about Tom. Before he left, he asked me for my cell phone number. I think he wants to put his cock in your nympho slut, baby." As she said this she squeezed his cock harder and then moved her hips back and forth on him.

"Does that make you hot, you whore; knowing that he wants your cunt," Jack asked as his cock remained hard. Tammy kept the pressure up and kept moving her hips.

"I could tell by the way he looked at me that he wanted me, baby. When you were gone he even grabbed me," she panted down at Jack.

"Keep moving your cunt on me like that. What did he grab," Jack asked as his hands held her ass.

"My tits, Jack, he grabbed my tits," she moaned as her pussy moved faster on him.

"How did it happen," he asked her as his hips were moving to meet her sexy motion.

"You left to get the scotch and he came into the kitchen when I was stirring the pot. He got right behind me and pressed himself into me from the back. His hands reached around and he grabbed my tits," she confessed. Telling this to Jack was driving her crazy and she kept her cunt moving hard on his now fully erect cock.

"What did you do," he asked her; wanting more details.

"I told him to stop that you might be back any minute. But then you called and told me you would have to go across town," she answered.

"Did he stop? Tell me whore," Jack asked as his cock seemed to be harder than he could ever remember.

"No, when he heard you would be another forty five minutes, he pulled down my top and grabbed my nipples."

"Did it feel good? Did it make you hot, Tammy," he asked as his cock was moving harder into her. His hands on her ass were pulling her onto his cock with more force.

"Yes, it felt good. Baby; so fucking good. He was rough on me and pinched my nipples and made them so hard. I did get very excited Jack," she confessed as her cunt moved with more need in tune with his thrusting hips.

"Was his cock hard, slut," he asked her.

"Yes, he was grinding it into my ass as he used by big tits. He was humping my ass, Jack," she moaned at him as her cunt flooded with more juice.

"Did he touch you anywhere else," he demanded of her.

"Oh, Jack, he got me so hot. I just couldn't stop him. He pushed me over the table in the kitchen and pushed his fingers inside me. I was so exposed in these clothes you made me wear that it was so easy for him to get at my tits and pussy," she panted.

"What did he say when he was doing this Tammy," Jack asked her.

"He called me a slut, Jack. He finger fucked me and called me Jack's slut. He called me a whore too," she said as she was fast approaching another orgasm.

"When did he call you a whore? Did he say it because he had his fingers inside you or was there more that he made you do," Jack asked as his breath was almost gone and his climax was almost there.

"Oh, Jack, he made me cum with his fingers and then grabbed my hair and forced his big cock into my mouth. Oh, baby, he made me suck his cock. I had no choice, Jack. He forced me, baby. He raped my mouth," she told him. She left out the part about Tom fucking her because she knew she could never confess to that. But as the word 'rape' escaped her lips, Tammy began to cum again and started to scream from the intensity of it.

Loansum
Loansum
1,448 Followers
12