Wife Tammy Ch. 09 Pt. 02

Story Info
Tammy's day continues with the son.
2.3k words
4.54
51.7k
37

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loansum
Loansum
1,449 Followers

Tammy rang the bell of the large stately home in the most prestigious area of town. She had been able to take a nap after Tom left her this morning and now she felt refreshed; showered and dressed for this noon meeting. He had told her to wear something sexy so she had put on a very short tight black skirt. Her legs were bare but beautifully tanned and smooth from her time beside her pool this summer. She wore 4" black heels with a silver ankle bracelet of her left ankle. Her top was a low cut snug sleeveless jersey in white. Her generous cleavage was easily exposed showing off the swell of her big well-formed tits. She wore a thin transparent white bra under the top and a thin wisp of a white thong under her black shirt. Her hair was done and she had on silver hoop earrings, and red lipstick. Her makeup was flawless and she knew she looked good. No, she looked better than good; she looked hot and sexy.

The door opened and in front of her stood a tall, well built, handsome young man whose age she guessed to be 19 or 20. This must have been the son Tom had mentioned this morning. He was about six feet or taller and very athletic looking. His shoulders were broad and he looked like he must be on some sort of sports team and in great shape. He wore a white golf shirt and khaki shorts and flip flops. Tammy saw his broad smile and she smiled back and introduced herself.

"I am Tammy and your father is my husband's client. Your dad asked me to come by to say hello and to also meet you," Tammy said. It felt awkward to explain who she was and what she was doing here in the middle of the day.

"Oh, yes, please come in. I'm Todd. Dad said you would come by." He opened the door and allowed her to enter the foyer with big high ceilings. The house was very large and impressive and the sound of her heels clicking on the marble floors echoed in the big entranceway.

Tammy knew that Tom was divorced and had been hurt by it for quite a long time. But judging by his recent aggressive behavior with Tammy it was obvious that he was over his emotional issues with his ex-wife. She wondered if she had anything to do with his revived attitude and demanding new personality. Looking around at the impressive home she turned to see Tom's son looking at her ass and legs. She expected that he would look away when she turned but he did not. His eyes slowly appraised the sexy married woman. His eyes found her low cut top and eyed her full breasts.

"Is your Dad around, Todd," asked Tammy. Todd raised his eyes and smiled at her.

"No, he was called into the office just an hour ago and asked me to entertain you. He probably won't be back until dinner time tonight. Let me give you a tour of the house," he told her.

"Oh, Todd, there is no need to show me around or entertain me. I understand about Tom being called away so I can just go," she said with a smile as she turned back toward the hallway. She only got about three steps toward the door when she felt him take her arm.

"No Tammy, I need you to stay and take the tour. Dad was very definite about it. So let's take a walk and I'll show you our house." His arm gave her no choice and she turned and walked with him past the living room. As they walked, his arm encircled her waist and his hand griped her hip. It was an intimate grip but she allowed Todd to direct her through the rooms. The house was large and they wound up in a smaller family room toward the back of the house. He asked her to sit down. She sat on the love seat and to her surprise Todd sat down directly beside her.

"Your house is beautiful but I should go now. Thanks for showing me around," she said as she stood up and faced the seated teen.

Before she could turn to take a step, she felt his hand on her bare leg above her knee. His grip was firm and his hand moved up a few inches as she stood there.

"Todd, what are you doing? Take your hand off my leg. I said it's time for me to go home," she said with authority in her voice.

"I guess Dad didn't inform you of the real reason he wanted you come meet me today. I turned 19 today and you, Tammy, are my gift. He told me I could have you for the day. He told me you were a slut wife and I could use you any way I wanted to. And just in case you were wondering if I accepted his generous gift offer, the answer is yes," Todd said as his hand went even higher and was at the top of her firm thigh.

"No, Todd, this is wrong. I am not a slut and certainly not someone your Dad can pass around. You need to let me go right now," she said.

"I thought he told you early this morning when he went to your house and fucked you," he told her.

The thought that his Dad had told him what he did to her this morning shocked her and aroused her. The way he emphasized the word 'fuck' seemed to jolt her. The situation was already overcoming her senses. The way she was being treated was offensive and demeaning. Her husband told her that she had to let Tom have her because he was so important to her husband's career. But for Tom to pass her around like this was not part of the deal. Jack never mentioned this to her. She wondered if she should call Jack and ask if this was what he wanted her to do. Yet it aroused her incredibly to be treated like this. When Todd called her a slut, she involuntarily felt her wetness build. His hand never moved and the fact that he held her thigh so firmly up under her skirt was making her wet. He stood up and his hand came away from her leg. She was facing him and neither of them moved at all. He was looking directly into her eyes. His look told her that he knew all her dark secrets. It made her tremble to be looked at like this. Her defiant attitude melted away. Her pulse quickened and she felt a tremble run through her body. He knew what she was and what she craved.

"Drop your skirt and pull your shirt off," he demanded in a low, direct voice that seemed to give her no alternatives. She knew what was going to happen. Her body was already reacting to his dominance. This young man was going to fuck her and she knew that she wanted him to take her. He was so arrogant, just like Jimmy. But she just stood there in front of him and didn't move. She had not tried to leave the house. Not surprisingly, the thought of leaving had never entered her mind. How could she do this with the teen son of her husband's best client? Would she be able to tell Jack that Tom gave her to this boy? Would Jack want her to do this?

"If I have to tell you one more time slut, it will start getting painful. But I have a feeling that you may like some pain. Do you like to be forced and abused? Now drop the skirt and take off that fucking top," he said almost like a harsh hiss.

"Please Todd, don't treat me like this," she pleaded as her face suddenly snapped to the side from a hard slap to her cheek. Her face stung and burned. His exertion of control and force combined with the pain and dominance made her moan almost silently to herself.

"Strip, slut," he told her in that same low direct voice. Tammy knew that she had run out of choices.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered submissively as her hands went to the side zipper of her skirt and pulled it down. Then she pushed it over her hips and onto the floor. Next she reached up and took the bottom of her white tank top, pulling it up and off. She dropped it at her side. Tammy stood before him in just the transparent bra which easily showed her hard nipples and her equally see-through tiny thong.

"Turn around so I can see that sexy married body that Dad gave me for my birthday," he told her.

Tammy stepped back a bit and kicked the skirt away from her heels. His eyes were scanning her body and she could see the lust in his gaze. Her nipples seemed to throb against the material of the flimsy bra. She pivoted slowly as her body turned in front of him. She was facing away from him when she felt his hands take her hips. His fingers pulled her thong to the side exposing her damp cunt. Suddenly his cock pushed into the wet slit which was so poorly covered by the thong material. Tammy was surprised because she thought this was happening much faster than she anticipated. She also was surprised that the teen had pulled his cock out so fast. To brace herself she dropped the top of her body forward and placed her hands on her thighs just above her knees.

"Oh, oh, oh," she groaned as his cock easily entered her. She could tell that he was much bigger than his dad. His size stuffed her as he pushed deeper.

"Dad was right, you do have a tight wet cunt," he told her as his cock bottomed out banging against her cervix. She was surprised and aroused that Tom had talked to him about how tight she was; surprised that he gave such intimate details about her to his son.

"Todd, oh please," she groaned at the way he filled her so full and controlled her so completely.

"Tell me if you still want to leave, slut. Tell me if you want me to stop fucking your married cunt," he demanded and his big young cock moved in and out of her with ease.

"Don't stop. Oh fuck, I want it," she moaned back at him.

Todd knew that his day had just started and he could do whatever he wanted to her. He knew that everything his father told him about her was true. He felt her move her ass back to meet each stroke. She gasped when his cock was fully inside. It was a desperate sound of fulfillment. It was primal. The word 'nympho' came into his head as he used her from behind, watching her body move against his with an amazing urgency. Her cunt was seeking out more of that cock. She not only needed the sex, but she needed the humiliation and the punishment too. He seemed to sense her deepest secrets.

"You need it hard don't you slut," he asked her as his pace increased and his body started to slap into her with each hard thrust

"Yes, I want it like that. Fuck me hard, Todd," she breathed out of her mouth as she gasped for air.

His hand reached up and unclasped the bra. Her full tits were hanging down under her hot firm body. Todd reached under her and alternated between slapping her full tits and pinching her erect nipples.

"Oh shit," she groaned from deep within. "Yes, like that. Do it like that," she whined as the sounds of his hand cracking across her tit flesh resounded against the walls.

"You're a cock hungry slut, Tammy. Say it, tell me what you are," he demanded as his cock pounded her from behind and his hands hurt her nipples and tits.

"I'm a slut. I'm a slut. I'm a dirty fucking slut," she began to chant as her orgasm was rising quickly to overcome her. Her chant and moans and the way her ass push back so hard on his hard cock were driving her crazy.

"Oh God yes," she screamed, "cumming now, oh God cumming now."

"Cum on my cock, bitch," he yelled down at her as his cock used her with powerful strokes. But Todd was not yet ready to cum. He had more he wanted from her before his first shot of semen spilled into her sexy body.

Tammy's climatic explosion was shaking her to her bones. If Todd wasn't holding her upright she would have collapsed onto the floor. When the peak had finally passed, he pulled out of the married slut and walked back to sit on the sofa again. Once his hands left her body she did drop to her knees and was panting and gasping for air.

"Now crawl over here bitch," she heard him say and she turned to see his wet hard cock pointing straight up. She knew what he wanted. Crawling to him between his legs she reached up for his cock.

"No," he told her, "get up here and kneel beside me on the sofa to suck my cock."

Tammy did as he told her and got up on her hands and knees. Positioning herself on the sofa cushions, she dropped her mouth onto his cock. Her big tits hung down as her mouth took him in. Just as she began to stroke and bob her head, he delivered a hard slap to her ass.

The day had just begun and Tammy knew she would be late for dinner tonight with her husband.

Loansum
Loansum
1,449 Followers