Wife Teaches Virgin Ch. 02

Story Info
Next day after wife teaches virgin.
1.8k words
4.4
196.6k
215

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KEVGOW
KEVGOW
1,573 Followers

I woke up the next day very early around 5am and my wife wasn't in bed. I went out in the hallway and saw Anthony going downstairs. I was very curious so I quickly grabbed the video camera and went downstairs. I heard muffled voices coming from the kitchen so I turned on the camera and went behind the kitchen door and videotaped though the door crack. I heard my wife saying in a low voice so as not to wake up anybody, "Hi Anthony, what are you doing up so early?"

Anthony said, "Hi Mrs. C., I'm still all wound up from last night."

My wife looked embarrassed and turned bright red, "Anthony, I'm very embarrassed about what we did last night. Let's just forget about it and never talk about it again."

He replied, "Mrs. C., you changed my life forever, please don't be embarrassed. I can never thank you enough for what you did and I loved it."

Linda replied, "I'm glad I helped you but it's just weird what I let happen last night. Can I get you a cup of coffee or something to eat?"

Anthony replied, "I'd love to eat that lovely pussy of yours!"

Linda looked shocked and tried to keep her voice low while sounding upset, "Anthony! Don't ever talk to me that way again. Never! Understand!"

She closed her nightgown even more and crossed her arms across her body while Anthony stared at her with lust in his eyes.

He said a little louder, "Come on Mrs. C., you know you liked it last night. I know you came on my cock many times last night."

Linda replied in a hushed voice, "Anthony! Keep your voice down before somebody hears us. I did come on your cock but I really don't want to talk about what we did last night. It was a onetime thing and let's just go on like nothing happened."

Anthony took a step towards my wife and said, "I can't forget about it and I think you can't either. I know you loved my cock in your pussy and I bet you want it again." He raised his voice and said, "I bet you pussy is getting wet just thinking about it."

He kept on moving forward while my wife backed up. My wife suddenly looked worried and realized that Anthony was going to try to touch her. She tells him in a slight raised but urgent voice, "Oh my god Anthony, please stay away, I don't want this!"

She backed into the counter and he came forward and hugged her. He said rather loudly, "Mrs. C., just relax and let yourself go like last night." He tried to kiss her but she kept moving her mouth away from his and tried to push him away from her.

Linda cried out as quietly as possible, "Stop it! Get away from me and please be quiet or somebody will wake up and see us like this."

He said quietly, "I'll be quiet if you show me your pussy one more time."

She said, "I can't, I'm married. I won't do anything with you ever again and I won't do it without my husband."

Anthony cried out, "Come on Mrs. C., just one more time!"

She said as quietly as possible, "Don't talk so loud, you'll wake up everybody."

Anthony said in a louder voice, "Mrs. C. PLEASE let me see you PUSSY one more time."

She quickly hissed, "Quiet! You'll wake up everyone. If I show you will you be quiet?" He shook his head yes and she opened the nightgown and pulled her panties to the side and turned her head away in shame. She clearly was horny again because she had the same look as last night, nipples extended, flushed face, flushed chest and her pussy juice was leaking down her leg.

Anthony said, "Mrs. C. your pussy is leaking, I think you want this." With that, he pulled his cock out from his gym shorts and quickly stepped up between her legs.

Linda said in a hushed harsh tone, "NO ANTHONY! Don't do this, STOP!"

I watched as Anthony rubbed his cock head up and down her panty covered pussy while she was trying to fight him off with all her strength. He grabbed her and lifted her up on the counter like she was a feather and then ripped her panties off of her. She was crying and in shock at the quickness and brutality of his actions. He placed his cock at her pussy entrance and pushed it in quick before she could recover from the shock of his actions.

She cried out softly, "Anthony, this is not right, please stop. Please take it out, I don't want this."

Linda gasped, "No... Anthony," over and over again but he didn't listen to her and kept on pushing it in while she struggled to dislodge him from her. This struggle went on for a while as he penetrated her deeper and deeper until he was all the way in. They both groaned as he pressed against her clit with his huge cock stuffed all the way inside her right up to her cervix.

He gasped, "Oh Linda, you love it. Come on, admit it, you love my cock stuffed in your pussy."

My wife groaned, "No, No, Nooooooo."

He started to fuck her, pulling almost all the way out and pushing in all the way back in and giving her an extra hard thrust at the end which made her grunt. They both were now only interested in fucking each other's brains out.

She moaned softly, "Anthony, hurry up and cum in my pussy before anybody sees us." Anthony now picked up the pace and fucked her hard and fast. His balls slapped against her wet ass and her pussy was making wet fucking sounds as they both got ready to climax. She came first and then he pumped load after load in her. I could see his ass and balls spasm time and time again as he filled her deep. So much for her being concerned about him cumming in her. They stayed together for a few more minutes and then Anthony finally pulled his cock out of her pussy. His cock was covered with cum and I immediately noticed his cum slowly draining from her pussy.

My wife finally said, "Anthony, you can't tell anyone, especially Mr. C. what just happened, that you fucked me and came in my pussy, especially without him around. He might not like it."

Anthony said, "Sure thing Mrs. C but I need to know if you liked it?"

She said, "Oh Anthony, I loved it and I never felt so much cum shooting deep inside me like that before and I'm glad we did this once but never again. I might get pregnant but I'm older so there's less of a chance. Put your cock away before somebody sees us."

Anthony didn't put his cock away. It was hardening again and he took one step forward between my wife's spread legs and grabbed his cock and put it against her cum filled opening and pushed it in.

My wife groaned, "Oh Anthony, please pull it out, we're going to get caught." I quickly noted that she was only worried about being caught. She didn't mind him fucking her again. As his cock went deeper inside I noticed his cum from the previous fuck foaming up around his cock and the edges of her pussy lips. They went at it for a little while before she came again. He soon followed shooting another load deep inside her. I looked at the clock at it was only 5:30am and we're usually late risers so my wife knew if they stayed quiet nobody would be getting up for a few more hours.

My wife finally said, "Are you finished yet?"

Anthony said, "No way, I've got a lot more where that came from!" The both giggled quietly and I noticed his cock slipping out of her again followed by a stream of cum which dripped on the floor. He pulled her off the counter walked over and sat on the chair and had her face him and straddle his legs and sit on his lap.

My wife groans, "Anthony, we can't keep doing this, we'll get caught. I promise you can have me later."

Anthony replies, "It's only 5:30 and we both know you didn't wake me up to just talk about what happened last night. I knew you wanted me again and couldn't help yourself. Come on, admit it, you woke me up real early to get some more of my big cock in your pussy."

My wife replies softly, "I love my husband but something happened to me last night and I couldn't get you out of my mind. I guess never doing something like this before and your size and age has me acting like this." She now grabbed his cock and stroked it and it started to swell again.

She said, "Anthony I need this but we have to keep this on the down low. I'll be your fuck toy but we can't let anybody know, especially my husband. I'll get on birth control so we can be sure I don't get pregnant. The only thing I won't allow is this turning into more than what it is, it's just sex. We can't fall in love, ok?"

He says, "Sure Linda, now put me in you." She raised herself up and placed his hard cock in her pussy opening and sat on it. They proceeded to fuck for the next two hours in every position imaginable. She had numerous orgasms and he came in her pussy an additional five times. That meant that she took seven loads of his man cum in her pussy this morning. It was now 7:30 am and they had been fucking straight for 2 ยฝ hours and it looked it.

My wife finally said, "Anthony we need to stop, I'm sore and everybody is going to be up soon. Go take a shower while I clean up". He pulled his cock out of her pussy and it was an amazing sight, his cum immediately draining out of her well fucked hole. Her pussy lips were distended and very red and her pussy opening was larger than I had ever seen. I hid behind the door so he couldn't see me when he went back upstairs to his room to shower. My wife took care of their leaking cum from her pussy by balling up a few tissues and stuffing it up her pussy. She then cleaned up the kitchen real quick and wiped their combined cum from the chair, floor and counter. She then got some air freshener and sprayed it. I knew she was going to go upstairs soon so I headed upstairs as quickly and quietly as possible.

KEVGOW
KEVGOW
1,573 Followers