Wife Teases Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mugs101
mugs101
161 Followers

"Much sooner than I wanted."

"I couldn't help it you were driving me crazy."

"Well let's see what happens next, I am not satisfied."

I knew what this meant, she wanted me inside her and was going o keep me like this until she got her way. She moved a bit and started sliding her foot along my chest smearing cum everywhere. And into the silky mesh of her hose. Once satisfied she placed her heel on my chin so that I was looking at the sole of her cum covered foot. Taking my cock back in her hand she slowly started to work her magic on me. Teasing me with sight and feeling, I was trying to lift my head pulling with my hands so I didn't choke myself with the hose around my neck. "That's right, clean me foot." I knew she wanted that and I tried but could not reach. She squeezed my cock so hard I jumped and as I did so she lowered her foot to my face and against my lips. I licked for all I was worth trying to repay her for what she was giving me. I was getting hard in her hand and she was ready.

Pressing her feet on my face I could feel her lifting her ass off the bed and pulling her hose down. I watched as she slowly slid her pantyhose off her feet and legs. She used it to wipe up the rest of my cum and before I could say a word they were stuffed in my mouth. My eyes were wide as she climbed on me taking my hardening cock into her down to the hilt so she could feel the studded cock ring. I grew harder inside her and she was rocking back and forth. I knew this wasn't going to be a long slow fuck. She was horny and wanted another orgasm. Leaning forward she dug her nails into my chest and started to slide down hard pressing my cock along her top. Harder and faster she rode me almost drawing blood with her nails. I knew when it hit as she froze for a split second in mid thrust and then went nuts pounding onto me. I was so turned on by all this I was hard as a rock again. She fell foreword and nuzzled into my neck kissing me and them kissed me on the lips taking her hose between her teeth she pulled it out. Then kissed me hard moaning softly with satisfaction. My cock was still inside her and I was making it move causing her to giggle. She slowly slid off me and sit on my stomach, reaching behind me she untied her hose and freed my hands. The moment she removed the leather cuffs I grabbed her and rolled her over hugging her tight thanking her for everything.

mugs101
mugs101
161 Followers
12