Wife to Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Another surprise out with my husband.
1.5k words
4.01
57.3k
25
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 03/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are here, you may have read the first part of this story. After many years of being happily married, my husband felt we needed some more excitement to our marriage. He had always fantasized about seeing me with another man and deep down I had the same fantasy I guess. One night he took me out and told me he had gotten me a special massage. That massage turned into a night where not only was I touched naked by another man but ended up having hot sex with him. While my husband watched. I can't express enough how exciting it was to be looking into my husband's eyes that first time as another man buried his cock inside of me from behind.

About a month after that first encounter I came home one night and found a card on the counter. It was from my husband and he told me I was in store for a special night. At first I didn't think this meant anything than the normal. He has always made one night a month all about me and it has always ended in some of the best sex we have had. The card said to be ready to go by 6pm and eager for a fun night.

We left the house at 630pm. I wore a special flowery dress that he loves no bra and some lacy panties. We pulled up into the driveway of a house I did not recognize. My husband got out of the car and walked around to open the door for me. He then led me up to the house by my hand. He knocked on the door and as the door opened I felt a tinge of excitement, hesitation and at the same time became instantly wet. Standing in front of me was the man who I had sex with just a month ago.

This was the first time I got a good look at him. He was about 5'8, Hispanic, built well, on the muscular side. He took my hand and led me inside. As my hand left my husbands I felt like I was in a trance as I followed the man into his house. He led me through a beaded curtain and into a small room that was low lit, had candles burning and soft music playing. There was a chair sitting in the middle of the room and a small sofa off to the left. The man led me to the center of the room and I saw my husband move over and sit on the sofa.

The man sat on the chair and took hold of both my hands as he led me between his legs. I stood there looking down at him, still in somewhat of a trance as to what to do. He used a remote and turned the music up a bit.

"Dance for me," he said. I laughed and looked at my husband. He nodded. "Close your eyes and dance for me," the man repeated.

I started to slowly dance, swaying my hips, his hands resting on them. I turned around and faced the opposite direction still slowly moving to the music. The man reached up and unzipped my dress. As I moved it slid down and onto the ground. I stepped out of it and continued my dance, keeping my eyes closed, thinking how excited I was getting from this.

I was standing here in just my panties, dancing in front of this man with my husband watching. The man placed his hands on my hips and turned me towards him. As I turned I opened my eyes and saw my husband eyes glued to me as I danced. The man placed his cold hands on my breasts and kneaded them as I slowly gyrated in front of him. I closed my eyes again as he tweaked my nipples. He stood, pushing me backwards slightly.

"Undress me," he said. I stopped and looked at him, then at my husband. Getting a nod, I turned back to the stranger and lifted his shirt off his head. I ran my hands down his muscular chest and to his jeans. I unbuttoned them and then slid them down his legs. He stepped out of them and then sat back down, lifting me up to standing in front of him. "Dance," he said.

I started to dance again and as I turned slowly he put his hands on my hips and slowly removed my panties. I felt his hand run up my leg as I danced and his finger run thru my wet slit. It made me arch my back as he hit my clit. I was getting so horny. He turned me towards him again and placed Velcro cuffs on my wrists and then clipped them together. I had let my husband tie me up sometimes but it always freaked me out a little bit. I had become a little nervous.

"Suck my cock," he said as he pushed me down onto my knees in front of him. I stopped and looked at my husband. He nodded. I looked back at the man and felt his hardening cock thru his briefs. I reached and took out his erection and held it in my hand. He placed his hand on my head and pushed my mouth down onto his mushroom cap. It slid into my mouth and I started to suck on it. Raising my head up and down I soon started enjoying the taste of his precum. His balls felt heavy in my hand. I am not sure if it was sucking on his cock or if I was getting more off on the fact that my husband had a perfect view of my ass and pussy watching me suck on this man's cock.

The man stood up and I pulled his briefs off him as I knelt there on the ground. He then lifted me to my feet. He turned me around facing my husband and grabbed hold of my breasts playing with them. My husband watched as this man tweaked my nipples and nibbled on my neck. I felt his rock hard cock between my legs, making me wetter. He then led me down the hall and into a bedroom. My husband was right behind us. The man laid me down on the bed and spread my legs. He immediately attacked my pussy with his mouth. He sucked on my clit drinking in my juices. I arched my back, placing my feet on his back as he slurped my juices.

He stood up and I watched as he reached on the night stand and opened a condom. He rolled it down over his hard cock and I squeezed my legs shut anticipating. I looked over at my husband and wondered what was going thru his mind knowing that this man wanted to place his cock deep inside me. He moved closer and taking me by the thighs moved me to the edge of the bed. The head of his cock was touching the entrance to my wet pussy. He leaned over me and sucked on my nipple as he slowly slid it inside. I gasped as I felt him enter me. His cock, slightly thicker than my husbands, filling me. He pushed all the way in and then slowly backed out. He did this again and again.

I wrapped my legs around him forcing him to go deeper. I crossed my ankles and locked them as he picked up the pace and slammed in and out of me. I could feel my juices running down out of me onto the bed. He slowed and then climbed onto the bed lying on his back. He rolled me on top of him and guided his cock back inside me. Placing my hands on his chest I slowly rode his cock up and down. He played with my nipples as I rode him faster and faster. I felt my pussy tingling and then my nipples got hard as I started to cum all over his condom wrapped cock.

I rolled off him onto my stomach. He quickly moved behind me and pulled me to the edge again up onto my knees. He entered me doggy and placing his hands on my waist drove in and out of me. I felt several times his cock tip hit my cervix. After continuous onslaught of his fucking I felt that familiar tingling. He pumped faster and faster and just as I started to cum again he pulled out and shot his load onto my ass. As we both came down off our high I fell onto my stomach. He patted my ass and went into the bathroom coming out with a warm wet towel. My husband took the towel and cleaned me and then lay down on the bed next to me.

Still breathing trying to regain my composure, I cuddled next to him as he kissed my neck. After several minutes we kissed and then I got dressed. Once at home and in our bed, I made love to my husband. He was passionate, hot and hungry for me like he was having me for the first time.

I was beginning to like the new fun he had taken me down but at the same time was having mixed feelings as to what he may or may not want.