Wife-Trapping the Real Estate Wives

Story Info
Wife trapping guy bangs ladies wanting to list his house.
18.4k words
4.47
141.4k
164
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story was written for fun not profit. If the reality of unfaithful women isn't your thing you're in the wrong place.

**************************************

So, I'm kind of back into it again. The wife trapper thing. That fucking cunt Samantha gave me a valuable lesson. I let myself get too relaxed like most guys and like most women Sam took to strange dick when and wherever she could get it. My latest change to fucking neighbor Jess became a disaster as with all women new cock is never enough cock.

There will never be another female again sharing the humble homestead with me again. It will be put out and get out from now on.

I put the house up for sale. I figured the concentration of pussy in an apartment complex would do me nicely. Again, let me say I'm not that much of a catch. I'm more of the project fuck women look for rather than a Romeo. Just make them feel comfortable, then fuck them.

The first step to selling the house was to see what different agents had to offer. First, let me say I love real estate agents. They can be real aggressive to get a listing and make a sale. With my house going at about $300,000.00 a good listing agent just putting the house on the market earns almost $9,000.00 when it sells. Do the double dip by listing and selling the home the sales agent commission can go up to over $16,500. What do you think an agent would do to get a listing and make a sale like that?

Yep, some free pussy and that explains all the fancy clothes and the Mercedes in the driveway. That's an option that doesn't translate very well for a guy. I knew several guys in the business and the ladies "Fucking" them out of listings was a major complaint. In my case the gals didn't have to sneak around and work around a wife.

I started the interviews. It wasn't my intent to exploit a female real estate agent when I went online to check out realty firms. A view of head shots, mostly professional with a slight "glamour shot" touch for the ladies got my attention. You could tell which ones expected to get by on their looks and never expect a no for an answer. Pretty woman are a special breed, but a woman that knows she is pretty can be a real cunt.

Turns out there were a lot of real cunts with real estate licenses that weren't accustomed to hearing no. What was now a love and hate relationship with women hatched my scheme. I'd call a half dozen and see if one would fuck me to get my listing, maybe fuck her until the house sold. My attitude that all women are whores should have tipped me off.

At first I went with the blondes. And, I got greedy. My first six agents were blondes. I tried to guess which women were married because I get more out of fucking some guy's wife. I was making appointments for the week. The third one I called wanted to come out that same night.

Nancy was new to the business. After making the appointment I looked her up. She had sold one house and never listed one for sale. I could see she might be a little eager. When she arrived she was dressed in a very nice suit, a pretty blouse, and like 4" high heels. Even with the heels she was pretty short. That's kind of the way I like them and her knockers looked oversized for her slim frame.

I liked this one. As agents go the listing agent is pretty much getting a gift. The selling agent puts up with the shit from the buyers and really does all the work. It was easy to tell Nancy was nervous. I showed her around the house as we talked about ourselves and Nancy verified that I didn't have a wife she would need to deal with. From Nancy's side she was early thirties starting a career after getting four kids far enough in school to give her the time with help from her husband. He being a chemical salesman that spent some time out of town.

The four kids were a surprise to me. She didn't have the appearance of a mother with children at all. The 15 years of marriage hardly showed on her at all. The declaration of motherhood had me checking her out all the more. The woman looked like she belonged on a beach in a bikini.

Finally me showing her the house was almost over. I had dragged out the conversations in each room as much as I could. I had wondered if I could fuck one of the woman agents. Suddenly I was wanting to fuck this very first one, a mom with four kids and a husband. The husband thing was pretty much a requirement for me. By fucking her I'd be in fact fucking him in a way, too. I had the feeling that it would something new to her. The other feeling was that maybe she might pitch me some pussy for the listing.

"I did some comparables on your house. I think your pricing idea is spot on. What would it take for us to get the listing?"

"By us, do you mean you or your agency."

"Well, both. But, what would I have to offer you personally to get the listing?"

"I guess that's out there. I have some more interviews. I'd like to hear your offer."

Nancy stepped to within a couple of feet of me. She took a quick breath.

"I've had listings stolen from me by women that do more than should be expected of a real estate agent to get a listing. I've been a good wife for 15 years. Maybe I should consider some options if I'm going to sell houses."

We stood there. That close together. The look in Nancy's eyes looked like she might bolt. Maybe the fear was that she had put herself out there and I was going to turn her down.

"I guess I could make my offer and take my chances." Nancy offered.

"Good ... but I'm eating your pussy first!"

"You can't talk to me that way. I'm a married woman."

Then she laughed and raced me to the bedroom. We ripped off our clothes. Nancy hit the bed with legs spread wide open. She tasted good. I could tell it had been a while. Suddenly there was no pressure. You would have thought we had know each other for years. Every move I made got a reaction from her as she squirmed against my face. I was about to leave her without making her cum. Again, no problem from Nancy. There were plenty of juices waiting for a release. I wouldn't been surprised if she didn't, but she sucked my cock.

"God! It's been ten years since I've done this!"

I'm sure if I would have cum in her mouth she would have gulped it down. Nancy was a good fuck. Easy to rate above an eight on a scale of ten. We casually dressed afterwards. Her husband was home for the kids, so no rush.

"The other perk for you if I have your listing would be I could check in on you a couple of times per week?"

"You don't even get it that often at home." I teased.

"That's for damned sure. Especially not that deep inside me."

"I bet you say that to all the guys."

Nancy laughed.

"No, I never have until now, but you can guess my new listing technique."

Nancy kissed me and left without mentioning the listing.

**************************************

The next was younger. One of those career women. Husband, no plans yet for children. I think if she would have had children she probably would have eaten them. It was all about her. The hair, the make up, the clothes, the obligatory real estate agent perfume, the fancy car. This bitch played the "women card" at every opportunity. I wanted to hose her down to see what she really looked like.

She looked at me and my house like we were shit and some of it got in her mouth. She briefly mentioned her husband. Me fucking her would be doing him a favor. That is if her bitch cunt didn't have jagged teeth grown into it. She kind of settled in and started to look at me and my house as a huge fucking dollar sign. The attitude was getting to me in a good way. I wanted to pump my seed inside her.

I showed her around the house. Her name was Sarah. Sarah put on a little show somehow figuring that a stretch here and a little down blouse was going to get the contract.

"Have other agents talked to you?"

"Yes, I plan to talk to several."

Sarah sat on my couch in a pose like a whore that had been drinking all night. I could see up her thigh all the way to what turned out to be a g-string.

"Would you like to sign with me?"

"That's kind of a deep question."

"Oh, I can handle deep. I like deep."

By now it was full knees apart.

"You sure look fuckable."

Was I about to be slapped and Sarah stomp out?

"Did you fuck any of the others?"

"Yes."

"That seems to be the standard any more. How were they?"

"Pretty good."

"Do you think I'd be pretty good?"

"Maybe ... maybe not ... I'd guess probably."

That trap was baited. Sarah wanted to be the best fuck. The clothes starting coming off. I had a naked real estate agent with her legs spread open on my couch waiting for me to fuck her. She got a good look at my dick and seemed to be impressed. I'm a little better off than most. I'll claim to be almost eight inches depending on who I'm lying to. Maybe nine or ten inches if the woman if naive enough.

I always eat pussy first. I have no standards when it comes to eating pussy unless the woman is a real skank. Then skank is okay as long as no visible sperm is seeping from her cunt. Sarah, for a haughty bitch had a hair trigger right where her clit was located. She went off in the first couple of minutes, almost ripping my ears from my head. She went from a bitch to a whore in about ten seconds.

When you get one like this where you want her you don't let go. It was obvious that if I kept at her pussy and clit she was going to blow her mind. After ten minutes of begging me to stop and ordering me not to quit Sarah let out a scream and went limp. I quickly moved up and buried my cock in her. She came to with me fucking her, her pelvis had been thrusting against my groin and her arms were locked around my neck when she realized I had almost fucked her to another orgasm.

"Oh, my God! Are you wearing a condom?"

"No, I'm more of a bareback kind of guy?"

Sarah kept humping. Her eyes rolled as she felt how deep my cock was in her.

"Okay. Go ahead. I might like some other guy cumming in me."

It wasn't a matter of like. She went berserk when she felt my seed start to spurt against her cervix.

"Oh, fuck. Cum in me. Yes, cum in me. I want to feel your sperm flood my cunt."

There was a lot more than that, but you get the idea. I drained my load into her greedy cunt. She didn't offer to get up when I pulled out. Sarah let my cum run from her onto my couch and laughed at the expression on my face when I realized it was my mess to clean up.

"Do I get that listing now?"

"I told you I had others to interview yet."

"Asshole! I thought that was part of the deal."

"Oh, is this the first time you pussy didn't get you the listing?"

"First time that I remember. Guys are so easy when I get them alone and away from their wives."

"How many times has it worked for you, anyway?" I was trying to aggravate her. I was still pissed about the cum on my couch.

"I lost count quite a while ago. It got me two listings last week. Who wouldn't fuck a guy to get a huge commission? My first time was over a house that sold for $70,000. Not much commission on that, but it showed me the way to the money."

I had to laugh at that. I knew waitresses that would fuck for fifty bucks and throw in a blowjob.

Sarah finally stood and gathered her clothes, putting on the g-string with cum still leaking from her cunt.

"I need to get home to my husband. Let me know when you are ready to list. I'll let you eat my pussy again."

Sarah was once again the real estate bitch, looking my house over like she was about to call a decorator. I watched her ass wiggle as she walked to her car. She gave me the up skirt shot at her crotch as she got behind the wheel and gave me a smile.

I guess I had the two extremes in Nancy and Sarah. The first timer and the old pro. Unless Nancy lied to me. Women will do that. It wouldn't be the first woman I fucked after claiming to never having cheated on her marriage.

**************************************

Friday afternoon at 4 o'clock it was Anna. I didn't realize I had scheduled so much young stuff. Anna was cute and just nineteen. I don't want some young husband-hungry single cunt chasing me all puppy dog style, but Anna talked as we looked over the house. She was getting married in two weeks. That made me want to fuck her. Actually most women do something that make me want to fuck them. Sometimes it's just being there in the room, across the room, in the next room, and so on.

I figured the marriage in two weeks made the girl off limits. Maybe so, but Anna's team leader must have given her the hint about getting listings. She was doing things to make me want to fuck her. She'd learn later as a sweet young thing she didn't have to do anything to get the men to want to fuck her.

Okay ... maybe I mentioned, nineteen, getting married in two weeks. I wanted to fuck her. Dressed up women like real estate agents make me want to fuck them. I didn't need a Plan A or a Plan B. Anna had her own plan.

Anna was pretty flirty. She probably thought that was enough to get me to sign a contract, me being the stupid single guy and all. It had to be more that her good looks that got her the six listings under her name. No one does that well on talent and knowledge without a little boost. I was looking for a shot at that little unmarried cunt before the wedding.

The flirting continued with her touching my shoulder and arms. We talked numbers. Then she asked for the contract.

"I don't know what extras you offer with your contract, but some of the others are pretty aggressive about what their services include."

"Oh, I see. Maybe I can be competitive. What did they offer?"

The look on Anna's face was pure dare. What could she do? Report me to the local realtor board? There was nothing illegal about what I was about to tell her.

"The listing commission is a lot of money. Two of them fucked me."

"Oh ... "

That's all she said. She picked up her paperwork and put it back in her brief case and zipped it up. She stood by the kitchen table and started unbuttoning her jacket.

"When's the last time you fucked a nineteen year old?"

"Well, I just assumed you were getting married in two weeks ..." I let my voice trail off.

"Yes, that's two weeks. So, fuck him. I tend to run a little hot. He'll have all the pussy he can handle when his turn comes."

"I mean, he's going to be your husband and he hasn't fucked you yet? I see your listings and have to say something must have went on to get them."

"That was business. Business is business. Like I said, he'll get his turn and I'll keep getting my listings."

By then Anna was naked and laying spread open on top of my kitchen table with a damp cunt waiting for my attention. I hurried to undress realizing I had been frozen to the spot while Anna went naked. No matter what is said about an older woman and women with kids having the body of a nineteen year old with no sags and a nice ass it's probably been a long time since they had seen a nineteen year naked.

I put my face in her cunt and licked upwards along her open gash. Anna wiggled and moaned for several minutes until I sent her into a nice orgasm. Then she wanted fucked, actually pushing me away from her pussy and pulling me up between her legs. My usual fuck with women with kids was good, but this nineteen year old was special. If you really think a child-birthed snatch is the same after 6 weeks then you are over-compensating.

Turns out it was a little special for Anna, too.

"Oh, God! Where's that going?"

I'm by no means huge. Anna's previous sexual encounters, which didn't include her soon-to-be husband, must have all been in the six and under department. The last two inches sent her into a wildly spiraling orgasm as my seed pumped into her.

"Oh, fuck, that was different. I haven't had one go there. Can we do that again in a few minutes?"

Fortunately for the sexy nineteen year old getting it up wasn't going to be a problem even though she did try to hurry things up by engulfing as much as my dick in her mouth as she could manage. Ten minutes later I was pumping my again hard cock deep into my own sloppy seconds. I fucked her in amazement as I watched what my cock was doing to the pretty teen.

"Wow! I may have to rethink that marriage. How do you feel about a younger woman?"

"I'm not planning anything permanent in my own relationships, but feel free to stop by whenever you feel like it."

I smiled. Anna giggled.

"I just might do that."

It was hard to tell who was the most stunned by our encounter, but Anna left without even mentioning getting the listing again.

**************************************

Maybe it was careful planning or maybe it was pure genius. I had my last three blondes schedule for Saturday morning, afternoon, and early evening. Maybe I shouldn't have the opinion that blondes are easier to fuck, but it seems to be the case. The morning appointment was Joanie.

Joanie didn't seem as happy as she could be. Turns out she was missing her daughter's peewee soccer game. By then my own lies didn't seem to bother me. I told her I was interviewing a couple of agents. Not that each one of them wasn't living their own lies with clueless husband's thinking their wives used their brains and charm to get their listing rather that the more receptive spot between their legs.

Joanie seemed resolved to her fate of missing her daughter's game. After showing her around the house she had used most of her feminine ways to try to impress me that she was still a sexy mother of five deserving children. The children now being watched by her husband at a soccer match. And, Joanie? Well, Joanie had me.

"You said you had interview another agent?"

"Yes."

"Man or woman?"

"Woman did she make any offer I could match or exceed?"

"Well, she pretty much put it all on the table."

I thought back to the night before with and Anna naked and nineteen in my kitchen with my cock buried in her.

"Okay ... what am I up against?"

"I nodded towards the table."

"Oh, God ... Again??"

I just smiled at the pretty blonde.

"How about I just suck your cock now and let you fuck me later? I'd really like to get to my daughter's soccer game."

"I'd like to make my mind up. How do I know you'd be a good fuck if all I get is a blowjob?"

"Shit! How many more are you going to interview?"

"I've got one more this afternoon."

Okay, I lied. I was three for three on the blondes, about to go four for four and had two more blondes coming. And, was going to call in some more agents the next week. It was my lie, but kind a payback. Much like asking your wife how many guys she fucked before you and she says three knowing there was nine. If she says nine it was probably thirty. If she says thirty she isn't going to remember the names and you don't want to know anyway because your party girl has fucked over a hundred.

Joanie started to undress. I undressed with her. I'll give her credit for looking pretty good for a mother of five, but she did have the Mom thing going. Maybe a little rebellious to motherhood with her pussy waxed smooth.

"Oh, I know that look. You need to know that I fucked my husband last night and don't shower before soccer games. I like to feel the cum inside me."

"Let me get started and see what I think."

A quick suck on her clit and a run of my tongue up her cunt a few times and Joanie wasn't going to any soccer game. A minute later Joanie flooded my mouth with her juices. If her husband had fucked her he must have been a dribbler. It was hard to keep up with her slit as she orgasmed rocking her pubes all over my face.

"That was a lie about fucking your husband I assume."

"Yes. I wanted to get it over with, but let's go to your bedroom."

Soccer was forgotten as Joanie was wild in the bed for the next hour. I had cum in her twice. I have no idea how many times Joanie got off. This time she was going to know how cum felt in her. She made no effort to clean up before leaving and the last thing we did was when she took my load down her throat.