Wife Turned Highway Slut

Story Info
Wife turns highway trip into fantasy.
2.3k words
4.35
70.1k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is on the conservative side when it comes to dressing, skirts knee length, blouses not too low cut. She 35, with great legs, a good figure and 36C boobs. I have tried to get her to open up a little, even got her shared with a neighbor a while back, but that is another story. I have always fantasized her with a stranger, but the situation never really presented itself, until last month.

Now, my wife will get, what I call, all sexed up when we make love, dark stockings, garter belt, see thru black lacy bra. That is my thing, and she turns a little wanton and gives me my little fantasy.

We were making our semi-annual trip to visit our son, which is a 10 hour, boring drive, so I thought I might try to spice it up and see if I could convince her it would make the drive more enjoyable if we fooled around while I was driving. I told her to put on a short skirt, black silk stocking, garter belt and sexy bra. At first she thought I was crazy, and said, "No way. We would probably have an accident. But I persisted and finally wore her down. She had no idea what I really had in mind.

We usually bring along something to drink, soda, tea, but this time I suggested some wine, it would relax her more. This was all part of my plan, because she tends to get a little uninhibited when she drinks.

We started out early and got on the highway, with me peeking over at my wife's silk clad legs, which always gets me going, but I knew I had to bide my time. After driving for about 3 hours, I suggested a little wine to cool us off, hoping to actually heat her up. As I was driving, I just had a sip, but my wife had a full cup and was starting to get very happy.

I figured now would be a good time to get my plan started, and I reached across to her and gently rubbed her knee, and began to go up under her skirt. She looked at me as if to say, what am I doing, but she did not stop me, so I pushed up her skirt to the top of her stockings and started to rub her bare thigh. The wine and the rubbing began to have the desired effect, and she put her head back and moaned a little.

I had been coming up on a tractor trailer in the right lane and I sped up just enough to get right below the driver's window. By now my wife's skirt was pushed up past her stocking tops and was showing her garter straps and bare thigh. I pulled by car back just a little, to see if the driver was looking, and I saw him turned, with a big grin on his face, so I pulled even with him again and place my finger right on my wife's black lacy panties and started to rub her pussy.

This made her moan even louder, but she also opened her eyes and saw the truck right next to us. She looked up and saw the driver staring down at her skirt up around her waist, with my finger in her pussy, yelled at me to stop, and pulled her skirt down. She said, "What are you doing? He could see everything."

I said, "I was just having a little fun and making the ride more enjoyable. And, he didn't see everything, you still have your top on."

She said, "We don't even know this man."

I said, "That is what makes it so exciting, and since we will never see him again, and he obviously enjoyed it, because you are one sexy woman, what is the harm?"

She just stared at me, but I could tell that she was getting interested and was flattered by the look she got from the truck driver.

I said, "Look, let me pull next to another truck, you look at the driver, and if he looks interesting, let's make his day. I know it will make mine, and I think you will enjoy the attention."

She sort of grinned and said, "Okay, but I get to pick the driver."

I said, "Great" and began looking for the next truck.

We passed three more trucks, but she nixed all of them. I began to worry that she would change her mind, when we pulled up next to a tractor trailer with what looked like a good looking guy in his 20s. My wife seemed to like his looks and she gave me a little "OK" shake of her head, but she wasn't sure how to start, so I told her to pull up her skirt and make it look like she was adjusting her garters.

She pulled up her skirt, high enough to expose her stocking stops and garters and began to fiddle with them.

I told her to glance up and see if he was looking, which she did, and he was staring and smiling.

She looked at him as if she was surprised, but then smiled at him and continued playing with her garters. I watched her as she slowly rolled her tongue over her lips, after which she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open, exposing her breasts in her black see thru bra.

I could tell that this was turning her on, too, as her nipples were sticking straight out and looked to be as hard as rocks.

She squeezed both her breasts, paying special attention to her nipples, glancing all the time at the truck driver, who was having trouble staying in his lane. Though I didn't blame him.

After a few minutes of this, my wife said, "Okay, let's go, before I cum all over the front seat."

I stepped on the gas, but I kept my eye on the truck in my rear view mirror. As we were approaching the next food spot on the highway, I put my left directional on and off, hoping that the drive would notice and follow us. As I pulled up to park, I saw the truck pulling in and going toward the truck parking.

My wife and I got out and went into the building, each to go to the bathroom, but when my wife went into the ladies room, I rushed out to where I had seen the truck pull in. I got there just as the driver was getting out. I walked up to him and asked him if he enjoyed the show.

At first he did not seem to know what I was talking about, then I realized that he had not seen me, and I explained that I was the driver of the sexy brunette he had just seen.

Before he could start getting defensive, I told him that I was okay with it, and that I was hoping something like this would happen.

He told me his name was Gary, and that he really liked the show and that I had one sexy wife.

I asked him if he would like to see more, to which he said, "Absolutely"

I told him we did not have much time, as my wife was just going to the bathroom, but when she came out I would tell her that I always wanted to see what the inside of one of these truck cabs were like and that one of the drivers, him, agreed to show us. I said, "Play it by ear and follow my lead, and you may get lucky."

I rushed back to the plaza just as my wife was coming out of the ladies room. I told her what I had just explained to Gary, and we both headed out to his truck. Since so many trucks look alike, she didn't recognize it until we got right next to it and Gary stepped down from the cab. At first she did not know what to say, but she did not want to make a scene, so she just nodded "Hello"

Gary said he would show us the inside of the cab and the small living area in the back, but it was kind of a high step and my wife had to pull up her skirt just to make the first step. She pulled it up just enough to show her stocking stops, and then Gary helped her by putting his hands on her hip and lifting her up into the cab. He followed, and I took up the rear.

Once we were all in the cab, Gary took us back to the small area in the back of the cab, where the drivers could rest and catch a few hours of sleep. As it was a little crowded with the three of us standing, she sat down on the edge of the bed.

As I had told Gary to follow my lead, I told my wife that Gary thought that she had an amazing body, to which Gary said, "You have fantastic legs, I love a women in stockings, and your breasts are just perfect."

My wife started to blush, but I could see she liked the attention, so I said, "Why don't you show him now, so he can pay attention to you and not the road."

She looked at me as if I was crazy, and it was not going to happen, but I could tell that the wine was still affecting her, and I nodded to Gary.

Gary took the hint and said, "I would love to see your legs and breast again, but if you don't feel comfortable, I understand.

I said, "Honey, you can make the guy's day. It will be just a little show and tell"

At first I thought it was not going to happen, but then she slowly pulled up her skirt to her waist, exposing her stocking stops, garters and her white thighs. She then opened up her blouse to expose her luscious tits.

Gary said, "Your tits are magnificent. Could I just touch them?"

Once again she hesitated, but then took his hand and placed it on her right tit. Her nipples by this time were as extended as I had ever seen them, and Gary slowly squeezed her right tit and gently pinched her nipple, which brought a little moan.

I figured it was now or never, and I leaned in and started to suck on her left nipple and placed my hand between her legs and began to rub her pussy.

Again, Gary followed my lead and sucked on the nipple that he had been squeezing, and placed his hand on my wife's right leg and was rubbing her stocking to and thigh.

All this was just too much for my "conservative" wife and she started to moan louder and pull both of our heads on to her breasts, saying, "Please, suck my tits"

I knew we had her, and I reached around and pulled off her blouse and unhooked her bra. My wife pulled down the bra and took Gary's head and pulled it down to her bare nipple and told him. "Suck it, suck it, suck it"

Gary obliged her, while his hand had replaced mine at my wife's pussy. He pushed his finger in and then pushed the lacy garment aside and slid his finger into her naked pussy.

She let out a moan I thought they could hear in the middle of the plaza, and then she followed with, "Gary, I want you to fuck me."

Gary was more than willing to oblige, and picked up her legs and swung them on to the little bed. He pulled down his pants, but first he bent down and licked my wife's pussy and inserted his tongue as far as it would go, sucking her juices and making her moan, "Oh, please, I want you to fuck me now!"

I was in seventh heaven, I was getting my fantasy.

Gary climbed on top of my wife, who was laying there with her naked tits, nipples at attention, her skirt pulled up around her waist, with her stocking and garters still on. He began to pump her and she pushed back, "Fuck me hard, make me cum". I couldn't believe this was my conservative wife, but I loved it.

After a few minutes, Gary pulled out and said, "I want you to suck me off".

She immediately took his cock in her mouth and started sucking his cock, until he came gushing into her mouth. What surprised me was she swallowed every drop of it and then asked for more.

Gary said, "I never leave a lady unsatisfied," and went down on her again, driving his face between her legs and sucking on her clit, all the time she was screaming "Eat me, eat me," until she came with an energy I had never seen before.

If you have never witnessed your wife laying virtually naked but for stocking and a garter belt, getting ravaged by a total stranger, you have no idea how erotic it can be.

They both got up, began cleaning themselves. Gary leaned over my wife and gave her a lingering kiss, which my wife returned hungrily. He also tweaked her nipple and she was slipping her bra on and told her, once again, "Love your nipples."

To which she replied, "You can suck on them the next time we meet."

We exited the truck and I said to her, "See, I told you the trip would be more enjoyable if you dress properly.

She smiled at me and said, "You were right, and he was a great Fuck!"

I had created a highway slut, and I loved it.