Wife Unknowingly Pays Debt

Story Info
My wife agrees to pose with a black friend of mine.
1.5k words
4.25
161.7k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife Seduced For First Time Since Married

This is my first submission so Please be kind. My name is Tommy and I'm 41. My wife Christine is 42. I think it would be best if I describe us first. I'm 6'2"; short brown hair; clean shaven and in good shape minus a bit of a belly. Christine is 5'8"; long brown hair; hazel eyes; 36c; great shape even after a few pounds and two kids. She has always need extremely shy and conservative.

Well I have been taking some photography classes so that I could make change in my life. Wife was impressed with my photos even though some could be a little more risqué. What she did not know was that I borrowed several hundred dollars for my equipment from a friend of mine.

The time had come to pay and honestly I couldn't afford it. He said he totally understand and was willing to make a deal. If I agreed my debt would be forgiven. I was over the moon at the concept.

"Well, I'll tell you what...," Tyrell said, "if you let me have your wife I'll act like the debt never happened."

I was shocked. This was obviously not what I was expecting.

"She will NEVER go for it," I said with absolute certainty.

"I'll tell you what." Tyrell said putting his arm around my shoulder. "Give me an afternoon and with your assistance I'm sure I can do it BUT if I can't you still won't owe me any money. If you're so sure than you have nothing to lose."

It did make sense and it was a lot of money. "What exactly do you mean with my help?"

"Oh nothing much honestly. You just have to be there. I want you to tell her that you have a major photo shoot to do to pass your class. You have the male model (pointing at himself) BUT unfortunately your female model broke her foot and had to cancel. You're in a real bind and could use her help desperately."

"And if she agrees to do the photo shoot I don't have to pay you back?" I asked considering it.

"Absolutely buddy!" He exclaimed. "See you have absolutely nothing to worry about."

So I agreed and that night I went home and spoke with Christine.

"So how was class today, honey?" My wife asked.

"Definitely could have gone better." I said repeating what Tyrell told me to say.

"What happened?" She asked genuinely concerned.

"It's just we have this huge project for the final grade. I was actually excited. No had my theme picked out. I had laid out the photos I wanted to take. I had my models lines up AND THEN my female model breaks her foot. Do you believe that? It's too late to get another model. I don't know what to do?" I said hoping I wasn't laying it on too think. I needed her to say yes to this so my debt was forgiven.

"Anything I can do to help?" She asked, genuinely concerned.

"I'm really glad you asked because I REALLY need a model for this weekend's shoot or the whole class will be a wash. I really don't want to ask you but could you please fill in? It's just one shoot. Please."

"Are you sure you can't get somebody else?"

"Not on such short notice."

"OK fine. For you. But no nudes! I'm serious."

"Definitely. I can't tell you what this means to me."

I called Tyrell to set it all up. I was so relieved that she was adamant about there being no nudes but Tyrell didn't seem vexed at all. He just informed me that he would bring the outfits and everything will be fine.

The day came and handed me a bag with a black silk nightgown that was so short I was sure it would barely come to her waist with a matching black thong. I gave it to Christine and she took it to go change. Tyrell went to change as well and came out wearing a white silk robe. Now Tyrell is 34 years old; 6'4", dark black skin, shaved year; and extremely ripped muscles.

Christine came into the studio and jaw dropped. She looked phenomenal. He breasts were prominently on display. She was obviously nervous.

Tyrell was eying her up and down appreciatively.

"Tommy, this new model is phenomenal. Much prettier than that other model you've used in the past."

Christine smiled and blushed at his words seemingly putting her at ease.

We took it slow at first. Solo pictures of each of them. Then a few of then next to each other with his arm draped around her shoulders.

He gave me a look that it was time to escalate so I told him to get behind her, remove the tone and kiss her neck and shoulders. It is a weakness of hers and I saw her knees buckle a little. I was surprised she hadn't commented but it was still pretty innocent. Tyrell was wearing just white silk boxers briefs under the robe.

Then came the next cue like we practiced. He obviously thought she was relaxed enough to try.

I looked at them and said, "Honey, the straps of your nighty are in the way. Is it alright if Tyrell just lowers them off your shoulders a little bit?"

She opened her eyes as if in a daze and just nodded approvingly. I was surprised.

Tyrell smiled and let the straps drop off her shoulders as he held on to them. Kissing all over her neck. Nibbling her shoulders and licking back and forth. The whole time continuing to pull the straps down her arms.

After about 10 minutes, her breasts were completely exposed. I was thinking ok now she is going to freak but she didn't say anything and I felt committed to see this through to the end.

He just left her like that. Not touching them or anything. Just continued to kiss her neck.

He gave me the next cue to move it along. I cleared my throat and told them to part. I looked her over and said, "Oh no, the nightie is all wrinkly now, we can't have it the shots. Tyrell could you help her out of it?"

She just raised her arms without thinking. I WAS SHOCKED!!

Now she was standing there in just a thong. I told them to hug. "No tighter than that. Yeah that's it. Look in each other's eyes. Perfect! Now give her a kiss!"

He grabbed her tight and started French kissing her. Lowering his hands, cupping her ass.

He gave me the next signal. My heart dropped. I never in a million years thought it would get this far but how could I back out now?

"Oh it's really silly not to get SOME nudes," I said. "Tyrell, could you help her out of the undies pleas."

He started to slowly pull them down. She just held his shoulder for balance and stepped out of them.

"Ummmmm ok Chrissy, sit over on the couch," I said, "and help Tyrell out of his boxers."

He stood only inches away from her as she hooked the waistband in her thumbs and slowly pulled them down. A 12" monster flipped out and hit her in the chin making her jump.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed. "That's huge. I mean gigantic. Honey I'm sorry but what do think? It's gotta be two ...no three times your size!"

I had never heard her like this. Talking so openly. Her words made me blush.

She reached up without being prompted and held it. Looking it all over as Tyrell stood there proudly smiling over at me.

He looked down and said, "Do you like it baby?"

"I'm sorry but you have a beautiful cock!"

Cock? COCK?!? I have never heard her use that word in my life.

"It's ok honey," Tyrell said stroking her cheek and hair, "I'm very proud of it."

"Oh you should be," she said.

"Tommy lets get a few weeks pictures of her really admiring my cock."

He had taken over completely. Not even any pretense that I was in charge of the shoot and more. I just started clicking away.

"Honey, put just the head in your mouth. Yeah just like that. Oh your a very good girl. Mmmmm a little more. Oh baby that feels amazing."

She was sucking him!! It took him less that an hour to get his cock in her mouth. I couldn't believe it.

She was sliding her tongue all over it. That is until he told her to get on her hands and knees. She did very willingly.

He grabbed her hips and slowly pushed the head in. Slowly more and more. Until he was fucking her. He grunted and emptied his balls in her.

They did it four more times that day. And she asked him to spend the night. She said she was sure I wouldn't mind sleeping in the guest room for tonight. What have I gotten myself into?