Wife Used...Used Wife

Story Info
After twenty years, she just leaves. Packs up and leaves.
29.5k words
3.42
135.5k
100
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

Authors Note:

This is a copyright work by Zeb_Carter and is not to be duplicated or copied to other sites without the explicit authorization from the Zeb_Carter.

This story involves cheating wives, cheating husbands, non-consensual sex, FF, MFM, and MMMMF. There are also some racial slurs used, if you're a snowflake and will be bothered by those slurs, then move on to the next story you will be offended by. If you don't like any of these or none of them, then I suggest you not read this story at all. If you read it anyway, just so you know, you can't vote or comment on it. ;)

Wife Used...Used Wife

Chapter 1

* * * * Don

After twenty years together, she just walked out of my life. Packed up her things and split, like twenty years together meant nothing. What the fuck?

For twenty years we lived and loved together. When hard times hit, she packs up and walks out. For some reason, I really don't blame her. It was the people she was hanging around with. I tried to tell her, but she knew better.

Well, the hard times passed as they always do and guess who wanders back into my life. Yep, she comes crawling back. Her clothes are all raggedy, she has lost way too much weight and she looks horrible. I, like an idiot, felt sorry for her and took her back. God, was I an ass or did I deep down inside still love her. I took her to the hospital to have her checked out. They started her on an IV immediately. They cleaned her up and tried to put her back together as best they could. She still didn't look healthy, but her face, that beautiful face was still there. And when she saw me she smiled that smile that melted my heart twenty years ago.

The hospital released her a week later and I took her home. Over the months I put her back together. I made her eat right, I made her quit smoking and to take care of herself. Six months later, she was back to her beautiful self again. That's when we made love for the first time. It was just as fantastic as it was when we first met. I have no words that come close to telling you how beautiful she was but I felt so lucky to have her as my wife...right up until the time she left, after that, she was still beautiful as before, but I...I don't think I loved her as much, only time will tell.

I still loved her, but not as much as before she left. At least not yet. She could win my heart back if she wanted. After a year back with me it looked like she was really trying to win me back. Of course, I never let her forget she had left me when we had our little spats and arguments. She hated that I kept bringing that up and I think that's why I did. It ended all the arguments quickly.

It was about eighteen months after she came back, she was now back at her regular weight and she was back to her chipper self. She was happy and all the little spats we were having ended. She just went along with whatever I wanted. Our sex life was back to normal. Well as normal as forty-somethings should be. Then on Friday afternoon at my office, I received an envelope from a messenger service. I opened it and spilled the contents out on my desk. It was a single micro-SD card. A 32gig SD card. No note, no anything. Just the card. I shook my head. I grabbed an adapter and slip it into a USB port.

The file manager came up. On the tiny card, there was one huge 18gigabyte MP4 file and about a hundred JPEG files. The names of the files gave no clue as to what might be on them or where they came from. I clicked on the first JPEG file. Its name was 10001.jpg. What appeared on my screen took my breath away. It was a picture of my wife, naked, standing looking into the camera. She looked beautiful. I closed it and clicked on the next one. I almost fell out of my chair. There was Judy, my wife, kneeling, with the biggest black cock I had ever seen, in her mouth.

The jealousy, anger, betrayal kicked me in the gut. I just looked at the picture. I couldn't take my eyes away from the screen. I shook my head and closed the picture. I clicked on a picture in the middle of the list. It showed Judy laying on her back, a big black man was shoving his big cock into her pussy. She was smiling her eyes were hooded with orgasmic passion. She was enjoying what was being done to her.

I closed the picture and clicked on the video. It took a while to start. There was a bed in the middle of the frame. The lights were dim, then slowly brightened until there were no shadows. Then Judy walked into frame, naked. She crawled onto the bed and laid down looking into the camera. She started talking. I turned up the volume on my speakers. She was gibbering, not making any sense. I looked at her eyes. She was under the influence of drugs. Probably pot. Maybe kush. I had warned her about that shit. I know the people she was hanging around when she left smoked that crap.

After about five minutes of her jabbering, three naked black guys crawled onto the bed with her. She looked happy to see them. She started to play with their soft black dicks. Stroking them, sucking them, until they were all hard. She laid on her back and let one slip into her pussy. She shouted how good it felt. She was coming and coming and coming as he slammed his huge cock into her white pussy

My throat was closing with anger, betrayal, and jealousy. Love was in there somewhere, but it felt like it was dying. I felt my face, it was wet with tears. I closed the movie. I pulled the SD card from my machine. I was about to throw it in the trash, but instead, I slipped it back into the envelope and put it in a drawer in my desk I could lock. Then I sat back and cried. After half an hour, I stopped and just sat there thinking.

I pulled the SD card out and slipped it into my computer. I brought up the list. Looking at the date created I saw that it was about a month after she left. Okay, that explains some things. Not what she did, but who she was with, but why did they send these to me. There was no return address on the envelope and no sender information on the messenger service receipt. I was stumped. I didn't know any of the men in the pictures or what I had seen of the movie.

I selected a bunch of pictures and printed them. I slipped them in my briefcase. I put the SD card back in the drawer and locked it. I picked up my briefcase and told my boss I was going home I didn't feel well. On the way home I called Judy and told her I was on the way. She sounded happy to hear I was coming home early. I didn't know how long that would last when I got there.

When I walked in the front door, she was standing there naked. She had a drink for me in one hand, the other was pinching one of her nipples.

"What's this?" I asked.

"I thought I'd greet you this way from now on. Don't you like it?" she asked.

"Yeah, I kind of do." I took the drink from her hand, stepped around her and went to the den.

"What the hell," she croaked, turned and followed me.

I just put my briefcase down, took a sip of my bourbon on ice, stepped around her once again and went up to the bedroom to change. When she got up there and saw me undressing she hopped on the bed and lay down spreading her legs wide. I looked at her, frowned, took another sip of my bourbon and set the glass down on the dresser. I pulled a t-shirt and a pair of shorts out of the drawer, put them on, picked up my drink and went back to the den.

"What?" she cried out.

I could hear her feet pounding down the stairs as I sat in my chair. Finishing my drink I turned to face her where she stood by me. I grabbed her hand, slapped my empty glass in it and turned back to face my desk. She dumped the ice over my head, slammed the glass down on the desk and walked out in a huff.

I knew I'd pay for this later, but I was still crazy mad at what I saw on that SD card. She could just go fuck herself tonight. I wasn't going to let her out of the house though. I just started surfing the net on the computer. About an hour later she came downstairs all dressed and dolled up. She stood behind me tapping her right foot.

Chapter 2

"Where are the car keys?" she asked softly.

I ignored her.

"Where are the car keys?" she asked a little louder.

"In my briefcase," I told her.

She huffed as she picked up the case, walked to my other side, put it on the desk and opened it. The pictures I had printed out were sitting right there for her to see. I heard her gasp. I saw her take a step back as if she had been punched in the chest.

"Where..." She never finished as she dropped to her knees.

"Interesting about those. I received a messenger packet today at work. Inside was an SD card with those and a shit load of other pictures on it. There was also about a three-hour movie of you on there too. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you?"

"Fuck," she cried softly, her hands covering her mouth.

"Who dear? Who sent these to me? I would like to thank him for alerting me to your infidelity. It really looks like you loved every minute. See look at your smile in this one as the big black cock slides into you married pussy!" I shouted the last sentence.

"Oh fuck," she cried again covering her whole face with her hands.

I turned in my chair until I was facing her. I pulled up on her chin so I could look her in the eyes. They were full of tears, but I didn't care. I wanted to see her face.

"So, tell me all about it," I ordered her.

She sucked in her breath, then opened her mouth and screamed. She fell to the floor, covering her face and head. I just watched her sob. I threw another picture down in front of her. Grabbed her hair and pulled her head up so the picture was in front of her face.

"Look here, I just love the smile on your face as you let him push that big cock into your asshole. The asshole you never let me into for twenty years."

She screamed again when she looked at the picture.

"Please, please, no more..."

"I have ten more pictures to show you. I especially like this one, where you have two nigger dicks in you. One in your pussy and one in your mouth. Even then you can still smile for the camera...look!" I shouted pulling her head back so her face was over the picture.

She just sobbed as I held her head.

"Enough, please," she begged.

"Tell me all about it then," I shouted.

"I can't..."

"Sure you can. This all happened before you got sick. Or was it all the drugs you were taking?" In most of the picture, I had seen so far she had the look of someone so drugged up that they wouldn't remember their own name when they came too.

"I'll try, I'll try, but I don't remember much..." I waved my hand in front of her face to shut her up. I gathered the pictures on the floor and grabbed her hair again.

"Good start" Still holding her hair, I stood up and started to drag her.

She screamed, then stood up and followed me upstairs to the bedroom. I had the pictures in my hand. I threw them on the bed. I grabbed her dress. It was one I had just bought for her. I ripped it off her. She yelled in pain as the cloth dug into her skin. I didn't care at the moment. She didn't even have panties on. I ripped her bra off. That left her in stockings and a garter belt. Whore.

"Whore!" I yelled at her.

"No, I'm not," she yelled back.

"You're dressed like one and I have pictures to prove you are!" I yelled back.

She dropped to her knees again and started to sob again. I pulled her to her feet. She resisted. I slap her face, not hard, but it did sting.

"Stop that," she yelled.

I hit her again. She looked up at me with death in her eyes. There. Now maybe I might get something out of her. I roughly lifted her to her feet. Once she was standing I pushed her so she fell on the bed, on top of the pictures of her getting the crap fucked out her. She just lay there crying.

"Why the fuck are you crying?" I yelled.

She didn't answer. She covered her head with her arms. I just stood there looking at her. I made a decision. I went to the bathroom, grabbed the lube out of the cabinet and went back into the bedroom. She was just as I left her. She didn't deserve the lube, but I really didn't want to hurt her...somewhere deep down inside, a soft voice was telling me I loved her.

I undressed. She didn't move. Squeezing the tube of lube I caught the goop on my forefinger. I smeared it on the head of my cock. I squeezed another glop on my forefinger smearing it on her asshole. She jumped as I did. I then pushed my finger into her asshole.

"No, goddamn it," she shouted crawling to the head of the bed.

I followed her grabbing her hips. I positioned them so I could fuck her asshole. I pushed my cock against her asshole. She jerked forward.

"No, please no, Don, please no," she cried.

"If you can let that big nigger fuck your ass, then my white dick should fit just fine," I growled at her.

I pushed into her slowly. She grunted but didn't cry out in pain. I wiped some more lube on my cock as I pushed into her. She would grunt and groan every time I pushed in farther. Then I was all the way in. I moved to pull out.

"Wait, please. Let me get used to you in there, please," she said softly.

I waited. Her head was down. I could hear her sobs. Then she nodded. I took that to mean I could fuck her ass. I pulled out. She sighed. I saw her relax as I moved out. Then I was slowly pushing back into her. She moaned.

"Thank you for going slow," she said.

I pulled out until the head of my cock was the only thing in her. Then I pushed forward as fast and as hard as I could. She screamed, but it didn't sound like a scream of pain. It was a scream of pleasure. As I pounded into her she slammed back into me. She was having orgasm after orgasm.

"Oh my fucking god. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck my ass," she chanted.

I just kept slamming into her as hard as I was able. Then my cum was shooting up my cock and into her ass. I pushed in as far as I could. I wanted my cum up there real deep. She had a big orgasm when she realized I was coming in her.

"Oh my god, yes," she hissed. "Oh fuck, god that feels so good. So long, so deep, fuck," she cried. She was sobbing the entire time I was fucking her and she was having orgasm after orgasm.

I pulled out of her and pushed her over onto her side of the bed. I'd be damned if I was going to sleep in a wet spot tonight. I went to the bathroom and washed my cock off. I brought her a wet washcloth and dropped it on her face.

"Clean yourself up, whore!" I told her.

"Don't call me..."

"What? A whore? A slut? A fucking cunt?" I had never used that word in reference to her, ever. This was the very first time.

"I'm so sorry, I love you so much..."

"Sure you do. So much you took off and started fucking niggers, two or three at a time. What the fuck were you thinking, whore?"

Chapter 3

She just started crying as she cleaned herself up. She got up and went into the bathroom. After a little while, I heard the shower start. I went in and joined her. I need a shower too after fucking a cunt like her. She took the soap and started to wash me. It felt good. She took her time with my cock and balls. Then she cleaned my ass. After a bit, she pushed a finger up into my ass. I just smiled down at her. Then slapped her across the face.

"You don't ever do that to me, you understand cunt!" I shouted.

She nodded and finished washing me. I stepped under the spray of water and rinsed off. I took the soap from her and started to wash her. I wasn't gentle with her either. She stood there taking what I dished out. I was rough on her tits. I was rough with her pussy. I was even rougher with her asshole. I shoved two fingers up there to help clean her out. She was up on tip-toes as I did that. She didn't complain or cry out. She did groan. I think she even had an orgasm.

"Rinse slut," I told her. She backed under the water spray. She looked like she wanted to say something, but thought better of it.

I grabbed a towel and dried her off roughly. I handed the towel to her and she gently dried me off. She tried to kiss me. I turned my head so she kissed my cheek. I pulled away and went in and climbed into bed. I pulled the covers up over me and turned off my bedside lamp. Judy climbed in and pulled the covers up on her side, turning off her bedside lamp. That left the overhead light.

"Well whore, turn off the fucking light," I said.

She pushed the covers off her and got up and turned off the light. She got back in bed and got under the covers. I could hear her sniffling as she cried.

"Good night," she said. "I love you."

"Good night," I answered. "No, you don't."

I could feel her jerk when I told her that.

Sometime during the night she moves over next to me and cuddled up to me. I didn't push her away, but I did ignore her. I think she cried all night.

When I woke the next morning, she was sound asleep. One of her arms was draped across my body. I smiled as I looked at her peaceful, beautiful face. My rage was at a slow boil. My hate was almost gone. I still didn't know what to do. It was Saturday. I wasn't going to work. I didn't have to go to work. I had no idea what I was going to do with her. When I thought of what she did, I got sick to my stomach. Not sick enough to toss my cookies, but almost. I slipped out from under her arm and went down to make some coffee.

I was sitting at the kitchen table sipping my coffee and reading the paper and thinking about what to do when she came downstairs. She was still naked, I had put on some shorts and a t-shirt. She poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down across from me. She took a part of the paper I was finished with and started to read. We didn't say a word to each other for a long time.

"What am I going to do with you?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?" she asked.

"I don't know. Why did you do what you did? Why did you leave? Why did you do drugs? Why did you fuck all those black guys? Maybe when you answer those questions to my satisfaction, I might be able to start forgiving you."

I got up and went into the den. I sat in front of my computer, my face in my hands. My briefcase was still open. In it was one last picture of her. She was looking up at three black cocks as they came on her face. She was smiling. I groaned. Then I heard her come in and stand behind me. She put her hands on my shoulders. Her body jerked. She must have seen that last picture.

"Oh god no," she whispered. Her hands were shaking on my shoulders.

"Would you like to tell me about it?" I asked softly.

"I can't. I mean, I don't remember. I see a picture, like that one and my brain, shows me what I did before and after but not why. I don't know why I did what I did. You know I was hanging around with Lady. You told me about that bitch. You said she was bad to hang around with. I wasn't listening to you. I wasn't listening to anyone. I'm so sorry for what I did to you. I'm so sorry for what I did," she said pointing at the picture in my briefcase.

"I was so high most of the time that I couldn't think straight. And Lady kept feeding it to me. I was living on coffee, cigarettes, and dope. When they quit giving me the dope, I woke up and saw myself in a puddle on some street. I looked awful. That's when I went looking for you. I ran into PJ. He drove me home...to your home. I told him to go. He was going to walk me to the door, but I told him I was fine, I could do it. Always the stubborn one I am.

"I rang the bell, I knocked on the door. You weren't answering. I started to cry. I must have passed out. I remember waking to a noise. I opened my eyes and there you were. I was overjoyed. But I couldn't move or talk. You took me to the hospital. When you did that I knew you still loved me. I love you so much for taking care of me. I promise I will never, ever leave you again."

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers
123456...8