Wife vs Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nazli came up with a brilliant proposition.

"Why not that we drink at least 3 glasses of water together, before the start of the competition, obviously it will be after we flush empty the previous stock. Then we can go out to Zamzama Park for jogging. We can have two rounds on the track and will get back to this place to get ready for the start of the competition. We will sit with our legs crossed between each other in the bath tub and press each other's bladders with our hands, no hard hitting or slapping but only application of pressure with our hands down there. What do you say Sitara?"

"I think you are already shying away from the competition, why only three glasses of water? Why not to drink two more glasses after returning from the jog."

Nazli felt embarrassed and accepted Sitara's idea with blushes. She replied back sharply.

"I will not mind that! I know you will be the one peeing first all over my body, but not at your own resolve, I will be the one forcing you to release your pee. Once that phase is over then I will give you a nice pee bath myself."

This session of making wild claims and counter claims ended there. I drove back Sitara to Marriot car park. There, I paid her advance cash, with a promise to pay the remaining amount later. She asked me to come back to the same place next day at half past four. I agreed, and asked not to forget bringing along her cloths and other personnel belongings, as she would be staying with us for at least a week. Before leaving, she advised me to save my sperms for the next night, as she vowed to empty my balls in front of my wife. I nodded and she left the car.

* * * * *

5 pm Monday.

Sitara was back at our place with her bag. Nazli had already arranged for her stay in the guest room. There she changed her dress and put on the track suit. Nazli was already ready to go out for the jog. It was still humid outside; temperature was near 37 -- 38 Celsius. I asked both girls to come to the dining table; two water bottles and two glasses were placed there. They came over; I asked them to shake hands before taking the water. I then asked both to uphold sportsman spirit, and wanted an assurance that they would follow all future events with positive attitude; there was no room for harshness. Both girls agreed and promised to face the challenges in a dignified manner. My last instruction was to follow / accept my decision in case there was a need.

Nazli said, "Now we should not waste any more time, Sitara lets drink the water and go."

I am sure that they had earlier emptied their bladders. They took time to finish their third glass of water but managed it in the end.

I waited for their return from jogging. After approximately 90 minutes they were back. Both had sweat pouring from their bodies. Their sports shirts were almost clinging to their bodies. Without any difficulty they emptied two glasses of water each and sat back in the lounge. I asked them to move to the washroom and get ready for the first round. Nazli wanted to dry herself in the air-conditioned room for some time; Sitara on the other hand had no issues and was willing to get to the washroom at once, in the same condition. I asked Nazli to comply with the order. After five more minutes, both girls were sitting in the bath tub without a single clothe on their bodies. I had seen Sitara's naked body for the first time, She was different from Nazli yet her every part of flesh was an object of beauty. She was definitely comparable with Nazli. Her body was neat and clean, not a single trace of hair could be found there on her body. Nazli on the other hand was as usual looking superb, her nipples were slightly erect and I could still see few sweat drops flowing down from her breasts, down to her belly. Her pubic area was covered with a very thin layer of light brown hair, which in my honest opinion made it look greater.

"Are you ready to start the competition?"

They arranged themselves with their legs crossed and hands at each other's lower abdomen.

"Get set and go." I gave the signal to start the match.

They both started applying pressure at each other's bladder with their open palms and fingers. Excitement started building in the air. For some time they were quietly doing this, Sitara was the first to start producing sounds.

"Aaa..........oooooooooohhh, ohhhhhhh, hum, hooooooooooooo."

Nazli on the contrary was fully focused at what she was doing. Her one hand was firmly resting at Sitara's clit and the other was almost clawing the bladder area. I thought Sitara was not going to last long in this game. Then she pushed Nazli's upper body backward while holding her shoulder and furiously brought down her right palm hitting Nazli's target area with some force. The affect was instant. Nazli screamed with pain and her own grip on Sitara's bladder area almost loosened. Sitara now tried a different trick; she raised her seat a little and gave a thrust of her lower abdomen directly to Nazli's bladder area, causing even more discomfort to my lovely wife. Although these actions by Sitara were clear violation of the rule, yet her every manoeuvre was quick. Nazli was not given any chance to protect against such assaults. Sitara was now trying to almost lay over Nazli and apply full body pressure. I had to stop Siatara, and made both girls start the game all over again. Nazli was now trying to tackle Sitara differently; she herself got very close to Sitara and placed an arm around her waist tightly with her right hand now actually clawing the area just above the bladder. Sitara was trying her best to get out of this double hold, her face was turning red and she was biting her lower lip. She made a fist of her left hand and violently hit Nazli in her belly. Nazlis' groan was loud. Her eyes were tightly shut with pain. She however, did well to keep her grip tight on Sitara's back.

"That's foul play, if you do it again or resort to any other illegal act, then you would be declared disqualified in this round allowing Nazli to become the winner." I told Sitara not to divert from the rules.

The fight now proceeded at a slow pace as both girls tried to lawfully achieve the victory. Nazli was getting tired of the situation. Sitara on the other hand had started adjusting. Both girls were perspiring. Their breasts were indicative of the heavy breathing, yet none was ready to give in. I asked them if they needed a break. Reluctantly both agreed to give rest to their tired hands and painful lower abdomens.

I brought back two water bottles and handed them to fill some more water in their bodies. Another brilliant idea came to my mind.

"Any one drinking more this time would get the initiative to attempt the kill alone for sixty seconds."

Sitara unfilled almost half the bottle, I could see horrified look at Nazli's face. Her bottle was still showing more water left in there. She had no option but to offer herself to Sitara for the brutal attacks. Sitara adjusted hers legs across Nazlis'.

"Your time starts now!" I announced.

Sitara carefully examined Nazli's body. She delicately brushed the area that she wanted to attack. Sitara then started knocking Nazlis' bladder brutally with her open hand using both upper side as well as the palm, forcing her opponent to close her legs at once on each solid strike with a scream coming out from my wife's mouth. Extreme pain and anguish forced my wife to raise her seat and now she was sitting over the edge of the bath tub wall. Sitara was now jubilant to see this kind of response from Nazli.

"How was that?" She smiled and cunningly looking into Nazlis' eyes.

"I will teach you how to do that, on my turn" reply came from Nazli.

Within next few seconds there were many more loud cries made by Nazli, her opponent did not want to waste her turn.

"This is just the beginning, you are up against a professional slut who knows how to turn the things on.................can I pinch her nipples too?"

Before I could answer, Nazli immediately shouted to register her disapproval of Sitara's demand. Her arms wrapped her breasts in fear. Sitara was now using her full force to get Nazlis' pee released. There were signs that Nazlis' bladder would yield to the punishment, still she was able to somehow avoid the crush. She received each open palm blow from her rival causing greater distress than the previous. Her eyes were full of tears and her hands quickly moved to cover her lower body. Now Sitara again adjusted her position. She spread Nazlis' legs astride her body and ensured that next time Nazli would not close her legs to cover herself. Sitara decided to apply the same hold on Nazli which had earlier caused great pain to herself. She applied a right hand claw deep into Nazlis' belly with her left hand pinching the clit. Nazlis' defenceless mid section and legs were shuddering. She yelled and lifted her legs to apply a forceful scissor across Sitara's waist. Her strong athletic thighs tried their best to get the air out of Sitara's belly. Both girls again gasped. There were only few seconds left to complete Sitara's turn. With Nazli's legs tightly scissoring her waist, Sitara managed to lift herself on her knees. She put her both hands under Nazlis' lower back and pushed her body away from the supporting wall of the bath tub. She moved Nazli's upper body out of the bath tub with some effort managing to stretch her back on the bathtub's wall with lower body portion and legs still inside the tub. Nazlis' back was now arched backward and her flat abdomen muscles were fully stretched. Sitara spread her both hands over Nazlis' pubic area with fingers extending upwards. Nazli was in an extremely uncomfortable position.

"Last ten seconds to go" I again announced.

Nazli cried erupted again, as Sitara had correctly adjusted her claw. Her fingers could be seen buried deep into Nazlis' abdomen. My wife's strength to hold on weakened and then the inevitable happened. Her pee started jetting straight into Sitara's face and upper body. Tied between Nazli's legs, Victorious Sitara made no effort to avoid the blasting shower of golden urine which almost gave her full bath. Her attacks on the Nazlis' lower body motion continued, as she wanted to enjoy the situation. She herself finally collapsed over Nazlis' arched body.

Both girls were still lying in the bath tub, after recovering from this extreme fight. Sitara kissed and hugged Nazli.

"Now it's my turn to return you with the same bath..............are you ready?"

Nazli graciously closed her eyes and lay back facing upward in the bath tub to receive Sitara's urine. Sitara spread her legs and stood on her knees to reduce the distance from Nazlis' face. She rubbed her cunt for a while and then started peeing. She ensured that my wife's face was specially splashed with her urine. After doing the honours, she lowered her self on Nazlis' lips and offered the last few drops still dripping down from her pee hole. Nazli had no choice but to open her mouth and taste the drink.

"I don't think that with this bath, you will again need a fresh shower for rest of the night." Sitara came out of the bath tub, leaving behind my sweet sexy wife in complete dismay.

I will continue the narration from this moment onwards. My readers are requested to offer their comments on the above mentioned events.

Did you like the story?

Please notify with your comments. Love to you all!

12