Wife Wants a Hall Pass

Story Info
Wife has an offer, wants hubby's permission.
9k words
4.05
286.5k
272
168

Part 1 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
685 Followers

Hello everyone,

Credit, kudos and thanks to HMauthor. The kind offer to act as an editor, is greatly appreciated. I am sure your help in cleaning up the mess I posted as a first effort will also be appreciated by the readers.

I have broken the original story into four parts. I hope this makes for an easier read.

The following is an account of the first time my wife and I stepped off, hand in hand, to swagger down the path of "Middle Age Crazy." Most couples don't do this together. I think it would be much better if they did. My advice is either go down this road together or don't go at all. In retrospect, I know it was the right way for us.

I hope you enjoy my offering.

Thank You.

*

This all started for me late one Saturday afternoon. It had to be five o'clock somewhere, because I had a drink in my hand; three fingers of Crown Royal from the purple sack and just a tad of spring water. I don't use ice all of the time.

I was kicked back in my recliner watching Texas A&M beat hell out of some lesser team from out of state. I wasn't really interested. I was just waiting for Linda to get home. She works part time as a real-estate agent and was unexpectedly called in that afternoon. I hate it when she works Saturdays, but it's not my call.

Like magic, the front gate chime went off. Looking at the camera monitor I watched her drive the quarter mile from the gate to the house. She parked her car in the garage, and I heard her enter through the kitchen door a minute later. She shouted, "Where are you, Honey?"

"In the den," I answered, "bring me a hug."

Linda walked into the den wearing a small sun-dress made of a light-weight cotton print. It was white with a green and mostly yellow floral pattern. The colors complimented her golden tanned skin and wheat colored hair. It really fit her well and showed off her figure nicely. This could be the most beautiful woman on Earth. She looked the slightest bit disheveled. She might have driven home with the car windows down.

She kicked off her sandals and flopped into the chair with me. With no hesitation, and without preamble, she kissed me. I felt her tongue enter my mouth to dance with mine.

My response was to hold her close and let my hands roam over her sweet body. I couldn't get to her breasts. They were encased in a bra under her dress. I did lift the tail of her dress, so I could caress her cute little bottom. There were no panties! My hand slid around to touch her clit. She was as wet as Cedar Creek. No panties and wet? I broke the kiss saying, "Hey Babe, you've got some explaining to do."

She giggled in my ear and said in a low whisper, "You are married to one real bitch and she is absolutely in heat. I'm going to tell you about it. I want to tell you. Hell, I have to tell you, but not until you make me cum three times. Be naked by the time you get to the top of the stairs."

Jumping up she ran for the stairs stripping as she went. She wasn't wearing much, the dress and a bra. She was naked before she got to the foot of the stairs.

With the drapes drawn our bedroom was dark like a cave. I arrived naked as instructed. I paused at the door allowing my eyes a moment to adjust. I saw her slight body across the room silhouetted by the light of the scented candle she was lighting. The candle gave a flickering glow to the room. The light danced on her body and made her seem to sparkle. I didn't recognize the scent, flowery, maybe lavender. She laid the lighter next to the candle and rolled to her back on the king size bed. Her legs spread a bit. One hand went to her clitoris, and she crooked the index finger of the other to beckon me.

I lay down beside her, gathered her into my arms and kissed her. I felt her small hand encircle my hard cock. She said, "This is what I need." She gave me one of her happy little giggles. "I'm very wet. We can skip the foreplay if you like." I nipped her earlobe with my teeth, squeezed her right breast and tweaked the nipple with my thumb and forefinger. Her body shuddered.

"Foreplay is one of my favorite things." I sucked her left nipple into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue.

She responded with a moan and arched her back. Her hand came up to the back of my neck, and she pulled me tighter to her breast.

I let my hand drift away from her boob and down her belly. My nails brushed her ever so lightly. I felt her shiver.

As my fingers encountered her well-trimmed pubic patch, I let my full palm rest on her mound a few seconds. Slowly my hand slid further down, my middle finger separating her lips as my hand caressed her engorged love button. I felt her jerk as she caught her breath.

I moved my finger inside, searching for the small rough place just inside the top of her cavity, marking her G-spot. I let my thumb massage her clit very gently. She was very wet. I found the rough place, and she exploded. "Damn," I thought, "She is really turned on. She has some explaining to do."

Her vocalization was very loud. It was a stuttering whine punctuated by words from a language I did not know but fully understood. Her hand came down from my neck to cover my hand at her crotch. She held it tight to her pussy and her pelvis bucked wildly.

Her orgasm lasted a long time, perhaps twenty seconds. When she started to come down, the violent gyrations of her pelvis morphed to a gentler rotation against my hand. She was still holding strong pressure there. Her voice settled to a soft u-u-m-m-m-m sound that had a tremor in it. She seemed to be thoroughly enjoying herself. "That was way too easy," I thought. "She definitely has some explaining to do."

I let that go on until I felt her relax and slump back on the bed. Her heart raced and her breathing was heavy. I noticed a small droplet of sweat above her lip. I licked it off, brushed her lips with mine and let her have a couple minutes to enjoy the afterglow.

When her breathing had returned almost too normal, I whispered in her ear, "That's one."

A few seconds later she responded, "No Luke that one doesn't count."

"Why the hell not?"

She laughed a little and said, "You don't get credit for the easy one."

"Hell, they're all easy. If it took a week to get you there it would still be easy. I like the work."

She laughed again. "Enough foreplay," she said as she took hold of my cock again. "Would you please stuff this thing in me like I asked before?"

I chuckled and told her, "Not yet Sweetheart, I'm saving that for later." I don't always do as she instructs.

I slid down in the bed until my face was even with her pleasure center. I licked right up her slit. When I got to her clit, I sucked it into my mouth and rolled it with my teeth and tongue. I then held it between my teeth with just enough pressure to make her afraid to move. I held her that way for a few seconds then started flicking it with my tongue. A quiver ran through her body and she started making mewing sounds. I knew she couldn't take much of this. Slipping two fingers into her wet tunnel I started a gentle sawing motion. My fingers stayed low in the channel avoiding her G-spot. I wanted her closer to the edge, before I played that card.

Shortly, she was getting into the action. Her hands came to the back of my head, applying light pressure. I released her button and alternately licked and sucked it. She started humping my face, trying to make my fingers find that little rough place. Little Linda knew what she wanted. She started making more urgent noises.

I felt her start to tremble. She was having what she calls baby orgasms back to back. These are really nice but they wouldn't count against the three big ones I still owe her. Her breath was ragged, she was gasping for air. I let this continue for a full minute, then I pushed her over the edge.

I reached up to her breast and found a nipple. I pulled and twisted it with authority. My fingers in her sweet pussy moved faster and engaged her G-spot. My face was bathed in fresh juices, and she screamed.

This one really lasted a long time. Her hands pulled my face into her snatch, her thighs squeezing my head and her pubic bone banging me right in the nose. I knew she was making a lot of noise, but I couldn't hear with her thighs covering my ears. It felt like my head was in a vice.

I'd been there before. I knew if I just hung on and held my breath long enough, I would survive. Someone once said, "I love it when a plan comes together."

I dearly love to eat this girl's pussy. One night after one of these sessions I dreamed that I had died and gone to heaven. St. Peter met me at the gate and told me I didn't have enough points to get in. He said I had to live another life on Earth and try to improve my soul. He then asked me what I would like to be in my next life. I didn't have to be human. I could be anything I wanted. I told him I wanted to be an orca. An orca has a tongue three feet long and can breathe through a hole in the top of his head.

St. Peter looked in his book and chuckled, when he saw I was a pussy eater. He looked at me and grinned as he waved his hand. There was a flash of light and, presto, I was swimming in the warm waters of the Caribbean. I was in the center of a pod of about fifteen of the most beautiful female killer whales you could imagine. Most of my dreams are happy ones.

When it was over, she just lay there holding me with her legs for a while. She finally released me from her grip, and I heard her say, "That's one."

I sucked my lungs full of wonderfully lavender scented air and chuckled at her comment. Someone told me once that you can only go so long without air, then you die.

She reached under her pillow and pulled out a small towel that she used to wipe the pussy juice from my face. Then she kissed me and said, "Luke, please don't make me wait any longer. Please fuck me with that monster cock. I need it right now."

Now the truth is, I don't have one of those monster cocks like you read about. My cock is an honest seven inches. On a really good day it might be just a tad more. It is definitely not one of those ten or twelve inchers that all the black boys seem to have in the stories. Still, as I understand it seven inches is a little above average in the real world. I'm happy with it. Linda is a small woman and this is the only cock she has ever had. If she wants to think it's a monster, who am I to break her bubble.

Not speaking, I moved over and flipped her onto her stomach. I raised her hips until she was on her knees with chest and shoulders still flat on the bed. She knew what I had in mind, her knees just naturally spread. She loves it doggy style and normally cums easily that way. If I outlasted her through orgasm number two, I'd still have something left to help her with number three.

I found myself on my knees behind her. I held her in place with the palm of my left hand in the small of her back. My right hand had a grip on the monster. I rubbed his head in her slit to pick up some of her juices. There were plenty. When he was wet enough I used him to make little circles on her button.

She reached up between her legs, moved my dick to her entrance and said, "Push."

I pushed and she pushed back. The monster slid in to the hilt. I pumped him one time. Out until only the head was still inside, then all the way in. He was seated properly now, against her cervix. I held him there allowing her to adjust to the welcomed invasion of her body. She mewed like a kitten. Her fingers were clutching the sheets.

She growled and whispered, "Oh, God. Yes Luke. YES-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S, I feel so full. Hold him there. YES-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S. O God. Luke, yES-S-S-S."

I followed her instructions this time. If I listened she would tell me how to make it good for her. I held her hips in both hands now, pulling her back against me. I was bottomed out in her. I loved the feeling. It was like my dick was encased in a hot, tight, pulsing, wet sleeve of flesh.

I relaxed as best I could, taking advantage of the lull in physical exertion. I needed to save as much energy as possible. I had to outlast her. I tried to take my mind to another place. I needed to dampen my excitement if I could; anything to hold on. Looking up at the flickering candlelight on the wall in front of me, I thought of Peter Pan, a movie I saw as a kid. Tinker Bell flitted through the candlelight leaving a golden trail of pixie dust. I'd like to fuck Tinker Bell. I saw that movie, when I was about eight years old and wanted to fuck her then. I guess some things just never change.

Some things do. I felt my partner stir. The muscles in her vagina started a rhythmic flexing, and she began moving her ass in a tight orbital motion. It felt like she was sucking my cock with her pussy. Damn, I'm lucky to have this woman.

Her voice changed to that little girl imitation that she does. She said, "Fuck me, Luke." I obeyed. I started a slow, long stroke; almost all the way out, all the way in. It was like a very slow piston. One complete cycle, every three or four seconds. That's the way I always start in this position. I keep this up until I get further instruction. She tells me what she needs and I give it to her. This was her favorite position, but I do enjoy it.

Her pussy stopped sucking and the circular motion ceased. She relaxed and enjoyed the motion of my cock inside her. Her little girl voice said, "I love you Luke, don't stop."

I can do that forever. I know she is not going to cum, so my level of excitement doesn't rise, but it is the most intimate communication of love between us. The acceptance of a very hard cock by a hot wet pussy over, and over, and over. She goes somewhere else in her mind when we do this. I think maybe she drifts into that place between wakefulness and sleep and dreams. If I speak to her she doesn't hear me. She is not really here. She really likes this, so we do it as long as she wants. Her enjoyment at that moment is more important than mine by far. Besides, there is an ulterior motive. If I keep her happy she will fuck me again in the future. We continued for ten or twelve minutes before things changed.

This time the little girl voice said, "Faster Luke, fuck me faster."

I quickened the pace. Now a cycle was completed about every second and a half. It's harder for me to maintain control at this level. I can't afford to even start to lose it. If I do the only way to regain control is to pull out. If I do that it interrupts Linda's rhythm, and sometimes she can't reach a climax.

I have to separate myself mentally from what's going on. I can think about something at work or the ugliest woman I ever met; anything to keep from filling this woman full of cum before I am ready. The good part; she was on the way up the hill. I'd be able to help her over the top sometime in the next few minutes.

"Oh, Luke it's starting. I can feel it coming. Y-E-E-S-S-S-S-S-S. Help me Luke. Bang it into me harder. HARD-E-E-E-R-R-R-R-R-R-R. FUCK ME,FUCK M-E-E-E."

I held her hips in my hands. I jerk her to me and thrust into her powerfully at the same time. Each stroke bordered on violence. She loved it. Her orgasm was imminent. I thought I could hold off.

The little girl voice was gone. Her voice was higher, louder and more forceful. "HARDER LUKE, it's starting. YES-S-S-S. Cum with me Luke. Fuck me faster, harder. Fuck me like you want me pregnant." She was screaming now, "FUCK ME LUKE. EMPTY YOUR BALLS INTO MY CUNT. FILL ME UP, FUCK ME-E-E-E-E. I'm cuming, Luke. Give me your whole load Luke, RIGHT N-O-O-W-W-W-W.

I felt her start to convulse. Her pussy started its sucking and milking action on my cock again. "Think of that ugly woman," I said to myself. "Maintain control."

That did not happen.

Linda was cuming hard now. She was still vocal, but I couldn't understand anything she was saying.

I felt the monster twitch. He swelled to his maximum girth and length. He was over seven inches.

Linda was screaming.

My nuts contracted like they were trying to crawl up into my abdomen. I thrust into her as deeply as I could and my first spasm occurred. It felt like it was both high pressure and a great volume. I know some of it splashed into her cervix. I pulled my dick almost all the way out and forcefully thrust again. I bottomed out and held it there. My second rope of cum splashed into her belly.

Linda's voice was low, gravelly and very clear. "Yes Luke, I can feel you cuming. I want it all. Give it to me, all of it. Fuck me Luke. Fuck me like you love me."

That is what I did. My body jerked as I pumped and held for each spasm. Six or eight more times. The last two dry. She had it all. After a while, I came down and began to regain awareness of the world around me. "Well, I lost it," I thought.

Linda's orgasm was over. She was flat on her belly breathing hard, and I was on top of her. The monster was still inside of her, but I could feel him starting to deflate. I just lay there, unsure I could move. The flickering candle still lit the room, but the lavender scent was gone, overpowered by the odor of sex. I wondered how that happened. Tinker Bell was nowhere to be seen.

After a minute or two Linda's eyes fluttered open. "That's two." She squeezed the monster with her vaginal muscles, and the little girl voice came back saying, "That was fun, can we do it again?" That's an inside joke between us that dates from an earlier time.

"No, you killed the monster, and he went to heaven." I slid off and gathered her into our spoon position.

She took hold of my cock and the little girl voice said, "He's only a little limp, I bet I can revive him." I laughed. We lay there quietly cuddling for a while. I might have fallen asleep.

I felt her stir. She was getting out of bed. "Where are you going?"

"I need a shower. Give me five minutes then come wash my back."

What she meant was, "I need five minutes to douche, and you need a shower too."

Five minutes later I stepped into the shower with her. She was lathered from the crown of her head to the souls of her feet with shampoo and body wash. I took a washcloth from the rack and wet it. I started by gently scrubbing her face until it was free of lather. Then I kissed her. There was no force or passion. No urgency like there had been earlier. It was just a soft sweet merging that expressed the tenderness I felt for her.

"I love you so much Luke," She whispered. "I am so lucky to have you."

I responded, "I love you more Little One." I moved her under the stream of water and helped rinse her hair. I moved the rag over her skin as the water washed the lather from her body. There she stood gleaming like a new car. I dropped to my knees and flicked her clit with my tongue.

She inhaled sharply, giggled and said, "No, not now."

I got a hand full of her sweet ass and pulled her to my face. I licked the full length of her slit then sucked her clit into my mouth.

She flinched away from me and smacked me on the top of my head. "Stop it Luke, stand up so I can wash you," she demanded. I did and she did. She worked shampoo into my hair and lathered my whole body. That was interesting to say the least. "I swear," she said. "Washing you is like trying to bathe an unruly puppy.

I moved under the shower-head to rinse.

She reached out and held my balls in her hands. I guess she thought it was her turn to be playful. She bent at the waist and popped the head of my soft member into her mouth. My breath caught, but I didn't flinch away or tell her no. She sucked again, and I felt life begin to return to the monster. She felt it too and spit him out. She looked up at me, and the little girl voice said, "Yeah, I can fix that." She was out of the shower and drying herself before I came back to my senses.

I stayed in the shower and enjoyed the warm water for another minute then got out to dry off.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
685 Followers