Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
688 Followers

I lost track of Lex when I came home. I didn't see him for about ten years afterward. I accidently ran across him one day in a book-store. He was working as fourth in command of a security unit at a Boing Aircraft facility south of Denton, Texas. He wasn't happy with his job.

My business by that time had grown to the point where we needed security people. I was contracting with an outside security firm for that service but wasn't happy with them. We were always targeted for our sensitive data. The outside firm usually caught the culprit but it was always after damage had already been done. I hired Lex to set up an in-house security department. He has kept his need for personnel low and thus kept the cost of the unit low. The company was actually saving money. Our losses of sensitive information had diminished markedly. He's a good man.

Lex answered his phone, "Hey, Boss, what's up?"

I said, "Hi, Lex, long time no see. Where have you been hiding out?"

He replied, "Oh, I've been hanging around the periphery keeping your ass out of trouble."

I said, "Well I've got a little chore for you. You can earn your keep for a couple hours. Have you got a pencil handy?"

"Yeah, shoot," he answered.

"I don't have much," I said, "but run with it, and see what you can come up with. The name is Ben Johnstone. I don't have a middle name or birth date. He is about ten years younger than me. That would make him thirty-one. That is probably accurate to within two years one way or another. I don't have an address either. He has been working with Linda for nine or ten months. Get me what you can on him by close of business tomorrow."

Lex asked, "What do you need on him?"

"Dirt," I said, "if there is any."

Lex came back, "Problem with this boy, huh? Is he hitting on Linda? You want me to go have a talk with him? I could fuck him up a little if need be. Hell, I could fuck him up a lot if you want."

"No, no," I replied to Lex, "It's not that bad. I would handle it myself if it was. I do have some upcoming negotiations with him, and I need to operate from a position of strength."

"Okay, Boss," He said. "I'll have some of what I can get on him in about two hours. Do you want me to call or is tomorrow soon enough? I will have a more complete dossier on your desk tomorrow afternoon."

"That will be great Lex, I will call you later," I said. "Get your ass by for lunch one day. I need some intelligent conversation."

He said, "Can do, I will see you sometime in the next couple weeks." He hung up.

There was nothing I could do until I got some information. I knew I would spend the next two hours kicking the whole thing around in my head. I could do that while I was cuddling with my young and vibrant wife.

I got naked, as is our custom and crawled in bed with her. I thought she was asleep, but she wasn't. She pushed me over on my back, nestled her head into the hollow of my shoulder and threw one leg over me. I wrapped my arm around her and held her close. All in one fluid motion, the result of twenty years practice. There is no way this Benjamin Lewis Johnstone asshole was going to have her for five seconds, much less a night. I will find a way out of this. If not, I'll kill him. Dip-shit son of a bitch has been trying to get in my wife's pants for nine months. She needs a spanking for not telling me. I put that on the solution list, again.

She said, "I feel so safe when you hold me. Please don't stop loving me Luke." She fell asleep. She had been waiting for me to get there before she slept. I could tell she was emotionally exhausted.

I patted her on the butt and drew her closer. I lay there with her for two hours. I didn't sleep. Part of the mission was complete. Her mind was at ease for the first time in weeks probably, and now I am carrying the load. That's the way it should be. I'm stronger than she is, and besides, she doesn't want to kill the bastard.

I figured Lex Had some information for me by now, but I didn't want to get up. I stayed there with her for another hour. I didn't see how it would make any difference, and I needed to feel close to her. After all I was about to commit murder for her.

I managed finally to slide out of bed without waking her. In her sleep she wadded a pillow up in my place, made some sounds like a dreaming kitten and went back into a deep sleep. I put my robe on, slipped my feet into my house shoes and went to my office. I called Lex and made some notes on the information he had.

I got up and fixed myself a drink. It was five o'clock somewhere. I took a sip of the whiskey. It was straight this time. It felt good, working its way down my throat.

I sat back down, and read the notes again. What I needed was there. I didn't feel sorry for the shit head though. In fact to my chagrin it looks like he lucked out. I might not have to kill him. I chuckled. That was the first time that had happened since early this morning. I could clearly see the way out. It did entail some risk but not much. Now I have to decide how big Lex's bonus is going to be. He is a good man.

My plan started forming in my mind. I am one devious asshole when I need to be. The first thing I needed was a hall pass for Linda. I typed ten of them out on some middle-weight pink card stock that I had. I cut them apart and put them in my top drawer.

I sat there sipping my whisking, rereading the notes and trying not to laugh out loud. I couldn't let Linda catch me doing that. I was starting to think this was going to be fun. Then I thought, "Never underestimate your enemy, and never let yourself become overconfident."

I poured myself another whisky, and sat there for another hour. I was turning different scenarios over in my mind. I made a few notes when I had good thoughts that I especially wanted to remember.

I heard her coming down the stairs. A minute later she was standing outside my door looking in at me. She was wearing one of my long-sleeved white dress shirts. It was way too big for her, and the tail hung down half way between her butt and her knees. She knows that I think that is one of her sexiest looks. She is one hundred percent woman. She never misses a trick. She is trying to soften me up with that shirt. It always has the opposite effect. The monster stirred. I really was in a better mood.

I told her to get herself a glass of wine and come back. We needed to talk some.

In a minute she was back. I got up and walked to her and told her to set the wine down. She did. I picked her up like she was a toy doll and sat down on the couch. I put her face down over my lap and pulled her shirt tail up to expose her naked butt. I knew there would be no panties. I swatted her ten strokes, five on each cheek, fairly hard. I didn't hurt her, but she thought I did. I cupped my hand, so there was a loud smacking sound with each stroke. She was screaming, "Stop Luke, you're hurting me." She was thrashing like a snake and trying to find a way to get loose. I'm a lot bigger than her. I held her immobile.

When the last blow was delivered, I stood up and just dumped her on the floor. I was kind of proud, that was the first time I had ever spanked her. She had needed it before, but I had always found an excuse to let her off the hook. It is really hard to spank the woman you love.

I looked at her and pointed my finger down at her. I said, "Don't you say a word. You deserved that. This bullshit has been going on for nine months, and I just learned of it today. The next time your flirting shows the first sigh of causing trouble like this, you come straight to me and spill the beans. You are a most beautiful woman and the most precious thing in my world. Other men are welcome to admire you from afar, so to speak, but if they touch you in any fashion, I want to know of it right then, especially if you like it.

"When you tell me 'nothing bad happened' you need to remember this all went on behind my back. That's bad Linda. I'm more than a little pissed about it. My word woman, you were licking cum off his cock yesterday afternoon. Didn't you think that would make me angry?" I then asked, "Did you hear all that?"

She replied in a weak little voice, "Yes, Sir."

I almost shouted, "What did you say?"

Louder, "Yes Luke, I'm so sorry."

"Your Uncle Gus told me I would have to spank you someday. He said that your father had to do it several times when you were small. He also told me he had to do it a couple times when you lived with him. He said it was hard to spank your favorite little girl in the whole world. I didn't think it was hard; I enjoyed it. I might do it again sometime." Then I asked, "Did you hear all that?"

She answered a little quicker this time, "Yes Luke. Please don't stop loving me."

I really wasn't that mad at her. I knew a master seducer had set upon her. I am really proud of her; she never gave in all the way. She has proved the depth of her love for me. Still, I do have to set limits. There might be a next time.

She wasn't crying, but she had teared up. She didn't say anything else. I walked behind my desk and sat down. She stood up in front of the desk. She was a picture of beauty. She was standing there wearing my shirt in her bare feet, toes wiggling in the carpet, rubbing the cheeks of her ass with both hands. One little tear was running down her face. I told her to stay right there. The monster stirred.

I opened my desk drawer and pulled out one of the little pink cards. I said, "This is a hall pass."

Her mouth dropped open and a look of total bewilderment and disbelief captured her face. She was stunned into total silence. Her toes stopped wiggling and the ass rubbing stopped.

I picked up a pen and asked her, "When do you want to have this little sleep over with your little friend?"

She was speechless.

I said, "You had better start talking to me girl before I change my mind."

A tear rolled out of the other eye and the lip quiver had returned. She said, "Next Friday."

I asked, "Why not tonight?"

She sniffled once and said, "He would have to work tomorrow." Then asked, "Are you really going to let me do this?"

I said, "Yes."

She asked, "Why?"

I answered her, "We are going to talk about that. There are some conditions. I want you to have the pass so you know it is really going to happen. I need the dates.

I made a show of fussing with my calendar and wrote, from 6PM, Friday, September 16. Then I asked her, "Is one night enough?"

She stammered, "W-what?"

I repeated my question, "Is one night enough?" I went on, "If he doesn't do it right, aren't you going to want to make him do it over?"

She said, "What?"

I said, "Damn Linda, will you pay attention? Do you think you might want more than one night?"

She finally said, "No, that's all I had asked for."

"Okay," I said, and wrote, until 6PM, Saturday, September 17. In the blank that said Purpose, I wrote one extramarital sexual encounter. On the line that was labeled authorization I signed my name with a flourish, Luke Bowman. I handed her the card.

She staggered back to the couch and sat down heavily. She just sat, holding the card with both hands, staring at it. She was in denial. She couldn't believe it was real. She said, "You really signed it."

I said, "Linda, it's time for you to call your friend and tell him you have the signed card."

She replied, "No." After a long pause she said, "Not yet."

I said, "Well then, I'm hungry. Let's find something to eat. "She replied, "Okay," but just sat there.

Eventually I took her by the hand. I tugged her to her feet and we walked to the kitchen. I sat her at the island and asked what she wanted.

She replied, "Anything."

I went to the pantry and selected two cans of Campbell's Chunky Bean with Ham. I retrieved two soup bowls from the cabinet and emptied a can into each. I put both in the microwave oven and covered them with a paper towel, setting the cook time for two and a half minutes. By the time the oven signaled ready I had water, crackers, napkins and spoons on the table. I sat her bowl in front of her.

Linda said, "Thank you," but she just sat there holding the card in both hands, looking at it.

I began to eat. When I finished she was still just sitting there. I rinsed my bowl into the garbage disposal. I left the dirty bowl and spoon in the sink for Maria. I told Linda I was going to the den. I said, "When you finish come find me. We still have some talking to do."

She said, "Okay," but just sat there staring at the card.

I went to the den and sat in my recliner. Before I could turn on the TV I heard her running.

She jumped in my lap and took up her favorite position. Crying, she said. "I know you don't love me. Hold me anyway."

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close with enough pressure for her to feel it. I said, "I will always love you."

"No you don't. If you did you couldn't give me that damn card. It says it is all right for him to insert his penis in me and ejaculate inside of me. You wouldn't let that happen if you still loved me." She was trying not to talk ugly now.

I said, "Well Baby, I guess that's what it says, but that's not the way I thought about it." I thought it might be the right time to introduce a little more shock.

She paused a second, then ask sternly, "Well, how did you think about it?"

I answered her. "I thought he would stuff you full of that big hard cock of his that you think is so beautiful, then pump so much of his cum in you that it squirts back out around him."

Her whimpers turned to sobs. She said, "You don't love me anymore. How could you? I'm an awful wife, and a terrible person."

I said, "That's absolutely untrue, you are the best wife I could possibly have and a wonderful person. You just want some strange cock. I will always love you."

She asked, "Well then, why do you want this to happen?

I answered her, "You've got this turned around Sweetheart. I don't want this to happen. I hurts me very much too even think about it. You are the one who wants it to happen. You said you wanted to feel him empty himself inside you while you were having a powerful orgasm. I'm doing this for you."

Her mind was overloaded, strictly reacting to emotion. I wondered if all women were totally void of reason. That can't be true. Most of the time she thinks very well. It's probably only when they think about sex. If they thought about the repercussions of sex, the tribulations and pain of pregnancy, never mind the financial burden, they would never let anyone fuck them. Procreation would not occur.

I asked, "Where is the card?"

"I don't know," she answered, "I lost it."

I said, "Little One, you don't have to lose it, you can just give it back. I'm not going to force you to go through with this." I thought to myself, "This was a scenario I hadn't thought about earlier. This might work out better than I had hoped. If she came to her senses and chickened out, then I could just go have a talk with her little friend. Problem solved, I wouldn't even have to kill the son of a bitch, just fuck him up some."

She seemed to get some control back. There was a time when she didn't speak. Then she said, through her sniffles, "I can't give it back." After a pause she said, "I still want to sleep with him."

My heart sank. I said, while the knot of pain re-formed in my gut, "Take a break, Little One, and make up your mind." It was hard for me not to cry.

She said, between a whimper and a gasp for breath, "I don't want to hurt you, Luke. I love you. Hold me tighter."

I said, "Take a break." I held her tighter.

It probably took a half an hour, but eventually she became quiet. Her breathing became more regular and she fell asleep. I held her tightly. I cried a little. I couldn't help it. I tried not to move, I was afraid I would wake her.

I found myself lost in thought. Some really trashy things went through my mind. "What if I ran my scam, and she didn't go for it. I knew there was a small risk it wouldn't work. If she still wanted to sleep with him what would I do? She thinks the pass is real. Hell, it is real. I signed it. It's the fulfillment of a promise made long ago. All she wants is a little strange cock. I really do owe it to her. She only married me twenty years ago, because I agreed to carry that debt. She is not going to fall in love with this asshole and run away from me. She will come back.

"The Eskimos believe that when their wives laugh with another, they are the same as they were before. Could I be strong enough to suffer through this? Gus told me I would have to be strong." Eventually my mind cleared for a few seconds, and I fell asleep.

Sometime in the wee hours she woke me. She was trying to get out of my lap. When she realized I was awake she said, "I have to tinkle. Let's go to bed."

She went upstairs to our bathroom, and I used the first floor powder room. I had to take a leak too. We got undressed and crawled in our bed together. We spooned, and she fell asleep almost immediately. It took me a little longer. There was no sex. The monster expressed his disappointment.

For some reason I woke up early. Dawn was just breaking. I snuck out of bed and donned my robe and slippers. I went downstairs and made a pot of coffee. I took the insulated carafe, a spoon and a box of sugar cubes out to the round table on the patio. I came back in, retrieved a mug from the cabinet and went back outside to sit. I couldn't see the sunrise from here, but I could see the world wake up around the lake.

For some reason my mind was in better shape this morning. I think the sleep helped. Maybe it would help Linda too.

The question came back. Am I strong enough to let this thing happen if it comes to that? Then I knew the answer. If it comes to it I will have to be. I will not stop her. The true reason was not the promise that I made to her. She had released me from that but it is still an excuse if need be. I think the real reason is the story she told me about Bobby Wilkinson, and the box full of regret. I will not have her carrying regret for the rest of her life. I know that I will suffer greatly if this happens but it will be temporary. She will help me get over it. My hate for this asshole she is involved with is growing.

Suddenly it was two hours later. The patio door slid open, and there she stood. She was bright and shiny again. How does she do that so early in the morning? Pony tail again, white walking shorts, red pullover shirt and red walking shoes with low white socks. I would bet money no underwear at all. No makeup either. She never wears it at home and rarely at work. She is just so naturally pretty she doesn't need it. Other women detest her for that.

She was waving a coffee mug. "Can I have some of that, pointing at the carafe?"

I answered her, "it's a little old Sweetheart. Sit down and I'll make some more."

She picked the container up and thumbed it open. She brought it up to her nose and said, "This is okay. It's still hot." That carafe is like a good thermos bottle. Hell, I guess that's what it is. She poured herself half a mug.

She sat and looked at me. It appeared that she was studying me while she sipped her coffee. She tried to be cheerful and indulged me in small talk. She tried to smile but couldn't quite make it work. Neither of us brought up the elephant in the room. I wanted her to bring it up, but that wasn't going to happen. She has developed the capacity to put things off to a fine art.

I finally broke the ice. I said, "The mallards are still together."

She swung her gaze to where I indicated. You could see them on the other side of the lake near a bunch of cattails. It looked like they were feeding. She said, "They spent the night together, they're having breakfast."

I said, "They still love each other."

I looked at her, and a tear escaped from the corner of one eye and trickled down her face.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
688 Followers