Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Ben and I stood when she rose from her seat. She walked away and made her way to the exit, without speaking to Ted or Mary.

I looked at Ben and said, "Man I know I was a little hard on you, but that was the only way I could win." I could see in his eyes he thought I was going to apologize. That wasn't going to happen.

I said, "In the interest of saving Linda from further stress, and you and I from physical strife, I think it would be wise if you had no further contact with her."

Ben, replied, "Luke, I'm not nearly the ogre that you painted me to be just now. I do, however, know who I am and most of what you accused me of was true. Without walking in my shoes, or knowing the relationship I have with my wife, you can't know what is inside of me, or why I do the things I do.

"The fact is, chasing women is what I have always done. I have developed it to an art. Linda was my most challenging project. If I had won her, she would have been my greatest conquest. She is undoubtedly the most beautiful woman I have ever pursued, and she truly loves her husband."

He paused, and went on, "I didn't win, and you did. I truly envy you. My complaint is it wasn't a fair fight. You had her love going for you. All I had was a little charisma, the offer of excitement and some variety. Make no mistake I don't blame you for fighting dirty. If she were mine, I would go to any length to protect and defend her."

I said, "Ben, what are you getting at."

He answered, "Please hold on, and hear me out Luke. I found out what I could about you before I agreed to meet you here. Your ambush was not a total surprise. I pretty much expected it, but the prize was worth the risk so to speak. You have the reputation of being a pretty bad dude."

"This boy ain't no, Texan," I thought. In Texas a dude is a limp wristed asshole who is afraid to get off the porch and run with the big dogs. This fucker just insulted me and didn't even know it. I won't allow that many more times even if it is an accident.

He went on, "I understand you are a Vietnam vet. You served in a, L.R.R.P. unit. If my information is correct that stood for, Long Range Recon Patrol. As I understand it, those units were well trained combat soldiers, who spent up to several weeks at a time behind enemy lines."

I said, "That's close to right, but there weren't any lines in Nam. We did operate in enemy-held territory. I hated that part of my life, and I try not to think about it much less talk about it. Get on to where you're going."

"OK," he said, "When you got home you went to work as a cop in Dallas. You worked beat 64, which was generally the Fair Park area in South Dallas. I hear you could get ten years of experience in a year on that beat."

I broke in again, "Yeah, that's why they sent the rookies down there. It wasn't fun either after a while, and Linda didn't like for me to do it. I quit after two years. It was maybe the trashiest job I ever had. Get on with it. I don't want to stay here all night. My wife is waiting for me, and I'm going to have a lot more fun this weekend than you are. We've got some make-up sex to take care of."

"Okay, Okay, Here it is," he said. "I belong to the Lone Star Gym down the street. I do a little boxing. I think I'm pretty bad too, and I'm ten years younger than you. I think I can take you in a fair fight. I want you to give me a shot. You know you would like to kick my ass. What do you think?"

I said, "I think it would be a waste of time, and I'm not interested."

He looked at me and grinned. "Well," he said, "I have a wager in mind that might make it interesting for you.'

"Yeah," I said, "What, ya got?"

"If you win," he said, "You and Linda will never hear from me again. If I win, you give me another shot at her. My plan is to try to nail her behind your back, but if she asks for a hall pass you give it to her, no strings attached."

I asked, "What if we don't do this?"

He smiled at me and said, "In a case like that Luke, I'll figure you are a wimp pussy, and I'll take another shot at her anyway." He kicked back in his chair. The front two legs came off the floor and he held himself in balance with the palms of his hands on the table's edge. He said, "Take your time, think about it."

I took a pull of my beer and thought about it. The beer was warm. The first thing was he had just assumed a totally defenseless position, arrogant bastard. He may be a boxer, but he is certainly no street fighter. Secondly, he just royally fucked up. I didn't want to raise a ruckus in here for Ted's sake. If Ben had just agreed to leave Linda alone, I would have just walked out and left him in one piece.

Now I had problem I had to fix. I am going to get to fuck him up some, which is what I really want to do anyway. I'm not going to give him any kind of chance. He is ten years younger and he looks to be in good shape. Never underestimate your enemy. I've got two inches in height and probably a couple inches in reach. I've got probably twenty pounds on him. Honestly, some of that may be fat but not much. I need to do him right now."

I decided to set him up, with an old Ninja technique. The one I had in mind I think of as, Blinded by the Light. If a man is in a dark environment, his natural instinct is to follow a bright light with his eyes. This destroys his night vision, and he can't see anything outside the circle of light. He is, Blinded by the Light. The brightest light around here was the candle on the table.

I accidentally nudged an ashtray off the table onto the floor. I reached down, as if I was feeling around in the dark trying to retrieve it. I pretended I couldn't find it and held the candle below the edge of the table for a few seconds. I then brought the ashtray and the candle up and sat them on the table. Sure enough Ben was following every movement of the candle with his eyes. He couldn't see me. He was, Blinded by the Light.

I jabbed hard with my strong right and made contact with the heel of my hand, where the bottom of his nose connected with his upper lip. I felt the cartilage in his nose separate from the bone. It's been said you can kill a man with this punch if you strike hard enough. You can separate the bone in the nose from the skull at the weak point between the eye sockets. The bone would slide under the forehead and enter the brain.

I had an instructor once tell me that couldn't happen. He said you would need a weapon to break the skull there. Who knows? The power of martial arts techniques are often exaggerated.

At any rate, I didn't hit him that hard, but the tip of his nose laid nicely to his left cheek and stayed there. There was some blood. My intent was to stun him and get him on the floor. He, and the over balanced chair, fell backwards together. He was moving around trying to get stable on all fours so he could get up. I saw his right hand splayed wide on the concrete floor in front of me and stomped hell out of it with the heel on my riding boot. I felt bones crunch. The fight was over. Poor Ben was in shock already, and he couldn't get up.

There was a janitor's cart parked in its nook, about ten feet down the wall. I walked over and picked up half a dozen bar towels and threw them on our table. I then helped Bad Ben get back into an upright position and in his chair. I put a towel in his hand and told him his nose was bleeding.

Ted was at the bar where there was light. He was also blinded but he had heard the commotion. He said loudly, "Luke, What's goin' on over there?"

I answered, "We were arm wrestling and Ben fell out of his chair."

"Yeah, well don't tear the place up."

"That won't happen."

Ted went back to his only other customers. They were all seated at the bar. I hadn't noticed when they came in.

I turned my attention back to Ben.

He said, "That was a sucker punch."

I answered him, "Hey, some would say that but think about it. You had just insulted the honor and virtue of my lady. Sucker punch? I say you should have been ready, asshole. Hell that's the way I fight. I haven't been in a fair fight since I was in the third grade." I said, "Sucker punch, shit."

I looked at his nose and said, "Hey Dick-Head, Your nose is broken, want me to fix it?" I didn't hear an answer, so I grabbed the tip, and pulled it painfully as far away from his face as I could. I let it go, and it popped back into place. It was always going to be a little crooked from now on. I laughed inside and said to myself, "Pretty boy."

Ben said, "I think my hand is broken."

I said, "Of course, it's broken Cry-Baby, if I hadn't felt it break, I would have stomped on it again.

"Ben, can you understand what I am saying?"

"Yeah." He was starting to come around.

I said, "I need to give you some instructions. Pay close attention, there may be a test later." I squeezed his broken hand until he indicated I had his attention.

I went, on, "You are never to speak to my wife again. You will never speak of my wife again. If you so much as mention her to anyone, you will be in violation. If anyone asks what happened to you, you will say you tripped on a curb. You don't know me.

"If Carolyn asks you what happened, you will tell her you looked at the wife of a jealous man, and he kicked your ass. I think that will make her feel warm in the middle.

"If you violate the least of these instructions there will be grave consequences. I personally will attack you with a baseball bat. You will have three strikes before you know I am in the area. If you ever think about propositioning Linda, think first about living the rest of your life with no knees. I might take an eye just for fun. I will fuck you up any way that seems appropriate at the time. You might not survive."

I asked him to repeat what I had said.

He said, "Don't talk to Linda. Tripped on the curb. Don't know Luke. Jealous man kicked me. One eye."

I told him that was close enough and asked if I could help him get to his car. I left thirty bucks on the table. It would cover what we owed Ted and a big tip for Mary. I helped him up, and we started for the exit. He was pretty well walking on his own; I was only steadying him a little. In our path, there was a 4" steel column that held up the bar joist ceiling. When we came abreast of it I thought about what he had said about a wimp pussy. I got mad as hell and slammed his forehead into the post. There was more blood. I thought, "That's going to need some stitches. I hope the scar is not to bad, pretty boy." He could hardly walk at all after that.

I saw Ted's head snap around toward us, so I asked him, "Ted, what do you usually do with drunks?"

He answered me, "Usually, I just throw them out on the sidewalk. If they come back I fuck 'em up a little, and throw 'em in the street. If they come back again I fuck 'em up some more and call the cops."

"Well, I'm going to throw this one out on the sidewalk. You handle him if he comes back."

"OK Luke. Bring that pretty wife of yours with you and come back to see me."

I said, "Sure thing, see ya next time."

I got out on the sidewalk with the shit-head. The plan was just to dump him and go to my truck. Bigger than shit, there was this big cop parked across the street. When he saw us, he got out of his car and approached us.

He asked, "What ya got, Luke?"

It's a small town. It was Barney Davis. He was in my high school class, and he had been the center on our football team. He was strong as an ox and dumb as a hammer.

I said, "Hey Barney. He tripped on the curb. I don't think he's hurt too badly, but you might have someone look at him."

Barney helped me set the dip-shit on the ground and retrieved the driver's license from his wallet. He looked at Ben and asked, "How much have you had to drink today, Mr. Johnstone?"

He looked up at me and said, "I'll take care of him Luke. Linda is waiting for you."

I said, "Thanks Barney, see ya." I turned toward my truck and heard Barny speak. I stopped and looked back to listen.

He asked Bad Ben, "Were ya flirtin' with Luke's wife?"

Ben said, "Tripped on curb. Don't know, jealous man."

Barney looked my way and said, "It's happened before, Luke." He really believed Ben had fallen down on the curb. Dumb as a hammer.

I walked to the truck and got in.

Linda was sitting in the passenger's seat. She appeared very small and an awfully long way away. She looked like a bunny caught in a trap.

"I'm so ashamed, Luke. Will you ever forgive me? Do you still love me?"

I said, "Little One, there is nothing to forgive. The spanking took care of what you did wrong. As for the rest of it, I told you everything would turn out all right." I took her hand out of her lap and kissed it.

Tears came to her eyes, as she jumped to my side of the truck, threw her arms around me and kissed me hard. She broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "Take me home Luke. I'm going to give you the best sex you've ever had, and you deserve it."

I said, "That's a fantastic offer Sweetheart, but the monster and I had a conversation on the way to the truck. He suggested that he and I drive you to Gainesville and check into that bed and breakfast. He wants to help me try to fuck your brains out." I cranked the truck, and got it moving toward Gainesville.

She was still nestled next to me. My right arm was around her. She took my hand and cupped it around her breast. She said, in her little girl voice, "That sounds like a wonderful idea. Would you like a blow-job on the way to Gainesville?

I answered, "HELL YES."

She let the monster out.

Epilogue:

I know you the reader would think that I should tag on, "And they lived happily ever after," and end the story here. That is the way fairy tales end. In real life, that's not the way things happen.

If you would care to read about our further adventures, let me know. If I see some reader interest, I'll probably write some more. If there is no interest, I probably won't.

12