Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered in her ear, "Little One, I'm going to eat your pussy, and I want you to take notes. When Barb leaves next Saturday, I want to know who does the best job for you." She was getting into it now. She ground her cunt into me with more urgency and started making little animal noises. I kissed her sweetly and let my tongue explore just inside her lips. I licked and nibbled on one of her earlobes then moved to her breast. I took one nipple in my mouth and tweaked the other with my fingers. I did this for a long time, switching back and forth. Her legs were wrapped around me now. She was grinding harder and becoming more vocal.

I thought, "I'd better get on with this, she is about to make herself cum."

I licked my way down to her belly button and lingered there a while. I spent a minute cleaning it with my tongue, then moved on. When I got to her slit I licked the outer lips. They were puffy and swollen. I parted them and went deeper. She was so very wet. I licked up to her entry and went in as far as I could. I pulled my tongue out and replaced it with my middle finger and took her clit into my mouth. She was writhing and moaning now. Her thighs clamped around my head. Her hands came to the back of my head and held me. Her pussy was humping into my face. I know she was screaming, but my ears were covered. She was cumming and I hadn't even known she was close. I couldn't see, hear or breathe, and I might drown in pussy juice. Everything was just as it should be. It's a wonderful world we live in. I tried to find her G-spot with my finger. She was thrashing around so violently I don't know if I was successful or not. It really made no difference. She was convulsing uncontrollably. It seemed to go on and on. I started to worry. Maybe she is not going to come down, and I will die a wonderful death, right here.

She came down. The first thing I noticed was a low mewing sound. Her thighs had relaxed enough to fall away from my ears. I pulled my face away from her and drew one breath before her hands slammed me back into her vee. The convulsions were over and she really wasn't humping anymore. She was just gently fucking my face. I always let her be selfish when she wants to be.

In a minute, it was over. She was gasping for breath and her heart rate was way out of whack. I took a few breaths to get a little oxygen into my blood and pulled her into our spoon position. She relaxed more, and her breathing became more regular. When her heart rate came down below a hundred, I quit worrying about her.

I slipped out of bed and went to the john. I relieved myself and washed my face. When I got back to bed she was asleep. I thought, "It's Okay Sweetheart, It's been the other way around a few times."

I pulled her close and made myself comfortable. I tried to explain the situation to the monster, and he wasn't very happy. I finally got him to agree to let her sleep by telling him we would nail her next time.

I thought, "I'll bet I don't get credit for that one, she had to be thinking of Barbra." A pattern is developing here. The same thing happened the night she came home with Ben Johnstone on her mind. I thought of Barbra for a while before I fell asleep.

When I awoke there was bright sunshine outside. The monster was already awake. It was more than morning wood. He was at full attention, and Linda was holding him in both hands. She would lick and suck his head then let him out and blow her breath on him. She realized I was awake and lay down on my body full length. She kissed me soulfully then whispered in my ear. "I'm going to suck your cock until you cum in my mouth. I want you to take notes. You know why, don't you?" She was dead serious there were no giggles, and she wasn't talking like a little girl.

I said to myself. "Luke, pay close attention, you are about to be the proud recipient of a world class blow job." That is exactly what happened. A picture of the red head with my cock in her mouth flashed through my mind. I tried to hold on to it, but I couldn't. Linda slipped the first three inches of the monster into her mouth. That was when I realized Barbara would never be able to compete with my wonderful wife.

She pumped him five or six times the let him out. She used her hand to press him against my belly. She licked and sucked my balls into her mouth, each in turn. She used the fingers of one hand to massage my perineum. She was stimulating my prostate gland. A minute later she sensed the monster's need to be in out of the cold. She took him back into her mouth. She held him there lovingly swirling her velvety tongue around his helmet. I moaned with the sensation.

She felt me react and took the head between her sharp teeth. She held me there with enough force to let me know who was in control. All motion ceased for a few seconds then she swallowed him. She allowed me a half a minute of her wonderful throat fuck while she rolled my balls and continued with the prostate stimulation. She ran out of breath and brought the monster's head back up into her mouth. She held him there with her teeth and breathed around him. She recovered sufficiently to start a sucking and pumping motion. Her tongue was doing its magic, and I could feel my excitement rise. We both knew I couldn't take much of this. When I know what the plan is I never try to extend this play. I know she works way too hard to make this good for me. I let myself cum as quickly as I can.

I was starting to loose awareness of the real world and slip off into a better place. In my mind, Barbra came and tried to take Linda's place. I pushed her away.

Linda swallowed me again. She lasted longer without breathing this time. I put my hands behind her head to hold her in place and fucked her throat. I know I became vocal. That seemed to help her in her efforts.

Once more she brought him back up into her mouth. There was no holding or biting this time. The sucking and pumping became more urgent. Her tongue seemed to be coiled around me like a snake. I was in another world. I screamed at her. SUCK IT LINDA, MAKE ME CUM.

I felt the monster swell and throb. My nuts began to contract in her hand. I screamed again. HERE IT COMES BABY, I'M NOT GOING TO TRY TO HOLD IT. She felt my first spasm start, she swallowed him.

I held her head in my hands and fucked her. Short but authoritative strokes. She gagged once but only a small one. I pumped cum down her throat. I told her, I'M CUMMING, TAKE IT ALL LINDA. FUCK ME, F-F-U-U-U-CK-CK. I held her and tried to make the monster go deeper. This beautiful woman tried to help. In fifteen seconds it was over.

I pulled my cock out of her concerned that I might have hurt her. We've done this before, and I always have this concern. She has never been hurt.

She gasp for air and took a few deep breaths. She didn't say anything. She took the monster back inside and tickled him with her tongue until he softened.

She let the monster go and slid her body up and on top of me. When she was high enough she kissed me and I found her wonderful tongue in my mouth. I put my arms around her, squeezed her closer to me and kissed her back.

The thing that amazes me the most about her throat fuck is, I can never detect the odor or the taste of cum in her mouth. I all goes to her stomach, I guess. The truth is, as much as I love having her suck me, it should only be foreplay. When I cum in her, I would rather be down deep at the bottom of her pussy. That's what pussies are for. Nothing feels as good around my cock as a tight, warm, wet, grasping pussy. Still, blow jobs are nice.

Twenty minutes later Linda said, give me five minutes. I'm going upstairs to shower. We hadn't turned on any heat in the pool house. I saw goose bumps on her as she went outside to the even cooler morning air to retrieve our robes. She put hers on and brought mine to me before she went into the main house. I followed her up a few minutes later and we showered. The showers we share are really just another excuse for being naked together. We do it at least once almost every day if we are alone in the house.

I came down and started the coffee maker while she dried her hair. I went into my office and fished one of the pink passes out of my desk drawer. I filled it out and went back to the kitchen before she came down. I poured the coffee into the carafe and placed it on the island with a couple mugs, some sugar cubes and spoons. I put the pass under her mug and waited for her.

She came down in a few minutes and slid onto the stool beside me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

I poured coffee for her and dropped a couple sugar cubes in her mug. She stirred for a few seconds and picked the cup up for a sip. She found the card. I saw her whole body contract and shiver.

She started to bubble. "We're really going to do it, Luke? Have you called her? Is she coming Friday?"

I said, "Simmer down Baby, I haven't called her. I wanted you to be here, and I don't have her number."

Linda jumped off the stool and went to her purse for her little black book. She looked up Barb's number and handed the open book to me. The kitchen phone was sitting in front of me.

I asked, "Linda, are you absolutely sure you want to do this? Once we do it, we can't unscrew her."

Lind said, "Call her, and get her young ass over here Friday night."

I called. Barbra answered, "Hello."

"Barb," I said, "Luke Bowman here. Linda is with me."

"Oh Luke," She said, "I was afraid you weren't going to call." Then she started to bubble and babble. "I guess you talked to Linda. Did she tell you everything? Did you watch the movie? Did Linda tell you I am bisexual? Do you know we want a threesome with you? I can't believe Linda wants this to happen, but she does. She said she wants to watch us together. That's Okay with me. I've wanted you so much for so long, I don't care who watches. I am so wet right now. Linda has turned out to be so special. I have always been so envious of her, over you. I want to make her cum over and over. Is she multi-orgasmic?"

I finally got a word in. "Barb, slow down. Linda instructed me to invite you for dinner, Friday at seven. I'm cooking some really nice Porter House steaks and we would love for you to be here."

"Is that all," she asked?

"Well," I said, "She also mentioned that I should ask you to bring what you need to spend the night. If we can talk you into staying over, you can sleep in the middle."

"Oh Luke, you are so mean." She went on, "Friday is five days away, I can't wait that long. I've got two fingers in my pussy right now. Let's do it tonight, before Linda changes her mind. If you want you can still cook Friday, and we can do it again."

Linda shook her head, no.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," I answered. "We can't. We have plans for the day, and we both have to work all week. Friday is the best we can do, we saved it for you."

She said, "Okay, Friday at seven. I have to go. I've got something to do right now, or do you want to stay online while I cum?"

I said, "Yeah, let us listen." I was sharing the receiver with Linda.

Barb's breathing became quick and ragged. Her first vocalization was a sound like a missing outboard motor. It started low then became higher and louder. There were sounds like she was spanking her pussy. She screamed, "FUCK ME LUKE." The line went dead.

Linda reached over and squeezed my cock. She said, "My-my, the monster has been aroused. Hasn't he? My pussy is wet too."

I asked Linda, "Why didn't you want Barb to come over today?"

She said, "I'm punishing her for trying to go behind my back. I want her to be in a state of extreme anticipation for this whole week. She will masturbate every time she thinks of us. Her pussy will be so sore by the time she gets here. You and the monster will make it worse." She giggled and her little girl voice said, "Maybe I can kiss it and make it better. I really do like her. I'm going to make her cum over and over if I can. I wonder if she is multi-orgasmic. I am really looking forward to this. Do you think I'm being weird Luke?"

I answered, "Hell yes, but I think I'm getting used to it. It's okay if you are weird. Maybe we are both a little weird. I believe we are up to our knees in, 'Middle Age Crazy.' I am really looking forward to this too."

It was a long week, but it did finally pass. Friday night came.

To be continued...

12