Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
678 Followers

Linda got on all fours and crawled to the foot of the bed. She reached out and took Barb's cock in her hands.

Barb said, "Describe it to Luke,"

Linda looked at me and said, "It's a little bit larger than you Luke. It feels like a real cock. The head feels like it is slippery with pre-cum. It's very hard at the core but has a silky smooth, soft skin that moves up and down the length when I stroke it. The head is firm and the ridge around the crown is ridged. I can see veins in the shaft. I want it inside me Luke."

Barb broke in, "Tell Luke what it taste like,"

Linda's tongue snaked out and touched it. She took the head in her mouth. I could see her massage it with her tongue. She let it out and said, "It smells and taste like a cock that has been inside a pussy. I think what I thought was pre-cum is Barb's pussy juice. Barb, I want it inside me."

Barb said, "Luke wants to see you suck it."

Linda took the first three inches in her mouth. She was licking and sucking like she thought it was the real thing. She started stroking the shaft with one hand and hefting the balls with the other. Linda was trying to get Barbra off. I watched as she swallowed and Barb's eight inch cock disappeared down her throat.

Barb looked at me and winked. She held Linda's head between her hands and started face fucking her. Twelve or fifteen strokes. Strokes longer and deeper than I had ever given her this way.

Barb pulled out and allowed Linda to breathe as she guided her to a position on her back, with her head on a pillow. Her knees were together in the air, and her feet were flat on the bed about two feet apart.

Barb crawled up and spread her knees. She bent down and licked Linda's swollen outer lips and kissed her clit.

Linda moaned and said, "Please fuck me Barb."

Barb lay down on top of Linda with the cock between them. She kissed Linda long and deep while she massaged and tweaked her breast.

Linda responded vocally and wrapped her legs around Barb. She locked her ankles behind her and grabbed her ass in both hands. She pulled Barb in close and started dry fucking the false cock.

Barb's lips moved to Linda's breast. She suckled one then the other and switched every few seconds.

Linda's breath became ragged. Between gasps she whispered, "I need to cum Barb."

Barb raised her ass a little and took her toy in hand. She rubbed the head through Linda's slit to get it wet. She circled it a couple times around her clit then moved it to the entry. Barb pushed and the head popped inside. With no hesitation she shoved, and the whole damn thing slid right in.

Linda's legs locked back around Barb. She screamed, "FUCK ME HARD BARB." She started bucking so hard I thought Barb would be thrown off. In just a second or two they got their thrusts working together. After they became coordinated, it was a beautiful thing to watch. I was having a difficult time keeping control of the monster.

Linda's orgasm lasted forever, but finally she started down. I think Barb was glad it was over, I know she had a hard time keeping up. Their gyrations slowed down to a slow long stroke that went on for a couple minutes. All motion stopped and they lay there holding each other with that cock still buried in my wife. It would stay hard forever.

Linda got her breath back. She reached up and kissed Barb soulfully. She said, "Thank you."

Barb answered, "Your quite welcome, Ma'am. They cuddled and kissed again.

I thought, "I just watched my wife get thoroughly fucked by someone else, and I enjoyed it. I can't believe this shit is happening.

Linda's little girl voice said, "That was fun. Can we do it again?"

At length, Barb looked at me and asked, "Well, what do you think Luke?"

I laughed and answered her. "Barb, if you flop her over and do her doggy style, she will cum like that again for you in five minutes or less."

Barbra wasn't strong enough to flop her over. Linda must have liked the idea though, because she helped a lot. Soon Linda was on her knees. Her head and shoulders were flat on the bed. Her ass was in the air and her pussy totally exposed. She had one hand at her clit rubbing it absentmindedly. Barb was on her knees behind her with her cock in her hand.

I said, "Barb, stick it all the way in and hold it there without moving, until you get further instruction." She slipped it right in, and Linda took it easily. Barb had Linda's hips in her hands. She held her in place and pumped one time to make sure her cock was all the way in. I thought, "Damn, that is exactly the way I do it."

Barb had no idea what was happening, but I saw Linda go down into her special dreamy place almost immediately. Everything remained motionless for a full minute. Linda was enjoying herself immensely.

Finally Barb looked at me questioningly.

I said, "Hold, she will be right back."

Linda said, "Fuck me."

I said, "Very slow, long strokes Barb."

Barbra follows instructions well. The stroke and tempo was perfect.

I Said, "Barb, take your instructions from Linda from now on. She will tell you what to do.

Linda started mewing. Then said, "Faster."

Barb obeyed.

I minute later Linda's voice became deep and louder. "FUCK ME HARDER, DEEPER, H-AR-D-E-E-E-R-R-R-R."

I few seconds later Linda screamed, "I'M CUM-M-M-M I-N-G-G. HARDER. F-U-U-C-C-K-K-K M-M-E-E-E-E-E.

Barb pounded that thing into her. She banged Linda as hard and as fast as she could. It looked violent. I thought Linda would be hurt, but she took it enthusiastically, even humping back to receive Barb's thrust.

Then it was over. Linda flopped down on her belly with Barb on top of her. They stayed that way through their recovery. That cock was still hard and buried in Linda's pussy. I thought, "Boy, I wish I could do that."

I had to thump the monster on the head to get him to settle down.

Barb finally slid off to one side and lay on her back. Linda nestled against her on her side and rested her head on Barbs shoulder. She was stroking the fake cock as if it were real, and Barb needed the stimulation. It stayed hard.

I told them I was going to fix myself a drink and asked if they wanted some wine.

Barb said, "Yeah, thanks."

I went to the main house and got the booze. When I returned, Linda was spread eagle on her back, and Barb was shoving that big cock back inside her. The monster twitched. I said, "Damn."

Barb grinned at me and said, "She wants one more."

Linda lay still, and Barb screwed her slow and easy for about ten minutes. Linda then rolled them both over and said, "I want to be a cowgirl. Barb was happy to be on her back. She could rest some. Barb lay still and Linda, while completely impaled, lay on Barb's chest. Their boobs were crushed together and Linda was slowly fucking the dildo. They kissed. The sight was quite erotic.

When Linda was ready to cum, I saw her shift her position slightly. She was sliding her G-spot up and down Barb's cock. It wouldn't take long now.

Linda was quiet through this one. She didn't have to give instructions. She was in control. She told Barb she was cuming, and Barb helped by thrusting up into her. It was beautiful to watch. Linda's pussy clamped on to the silicone cock and squeezed. She was milking it like she does me. As she withdrew her pussy would turn inside out rather than let go. Pussy juice was leaking everywhere.

Linda went over the top and down the other side. She was doing a slow gentle fuck now, like we do together as the monster softens after sex. This thing didn't get soft. Linda kept fucking. Three minutes later she came again. When this one ended they separated and got into the spoon position to recover. I sat in thought and drank.

Barb's breath soon came back to normal. She separated herself from Linda and came to me. She said, "I'm tired of playing with a toy, I want the real thing."

She knelt down in front of me and opened my robe. She sucked the monster right down her throat with no preamble. I stood up and held her head with both hands and fucked her face, like I saw her do Linda. I pulled out after fifteen strokes to let her breathe. Sixteen strokes and the monster would have erupted. She wasn't even phased. She licked the underside of the monster's head then kissed the top. She rose to her feet and kissed me. When we broke, she said, "I need you to take me somewhere and fuck my brains out."

I said, "I thought the plan was for me to go one on one with Linda now."

Barb replied, "Linda said she needed some rest, you need some relief and I want to get fucked. We need to modify the plan again. Take me somewhere and fuck me."

Linda was listening, she said, "Consider the plan amended." She got out of bed and came to me. She put both arms around my neck and pulled me down to her level, so she could kiss me. The kiss broke and she whispered in my ear, "I need some recovery time. This can be the alone time for you two. Take her to the blue room and give her whatever she asks for. This is why she came here. I will come to you in a couple hours, unless I don't wake up."

I said, "Barb, I want to hold her until she falls asleep."

Linda said, "That's a good idea." She crawled back in bed.

I got naked and slid in beside her. I lay on my back. Linda snuggled close on my left side, and Barb did the same on my right. "Life is good," I thought.

To be continued...

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
678 Followers
12