Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 08

Story Info
Luke and Linda confide in Kay.
9.7k words
4.28
32.6k
25
0

Part 8 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
681 Followers

I awoke several hours later and slipped out of bed. I threw on my robe and slippers and went to the kitchen. A ham and cheese sandwich and a beer seemed in order, so I threw it together and carried them to the patio.

I munched on the sandwich and looked at the lake. I didn't allow myself to think. I wasn't ready to confront what we had done.

Two minutes later, Linda came through the sliding door. She looked as if she had just stepped out of a hat box. "How does she do that?" I thought. She was wearing white walking shorts, white socks and yellow sneakers. Her top was yellow and tied at the bottom to show her flat tummy and her belly button. The springy ponytail topped off the vision. Linda is thirty-eight and looks like a teenage pixie. Despite the turmoil in my head, the monster moved.

She bent and kissed me on the cheek as she took the second half of my sandwich. She sat and said, "I'm going for a walk. Will you go with me?" She took a bite.

I was glad she hadn't mentioned Barb. I still wasn't ready.

"Yeah," I said, "Let me get dressed and I'll be right back."

When I returned, she was drinking the last swallow of my beer. I took her hand and helped her rise from her chair.

We started down the path toward the lake and neither of us spoke. I've been here with her before. When there is a pressing subject on her mind that she needs to talk with me about, she will put it off as long as she can. In this case, she knows that I know what the subject is, so she will never say anything until I start the conversation. She might find a way to procrastinate even then.

We walked in silence, hand in hand until we reached what has come to be our favorite bench. We sat and I gave her a minute. I said, "Do you feel guilty?"

She didn't respond at all for a while but she did wipe a tear from her eye. Finally, she looked at me and said, "Okay, this is one of those times when we have to tell each other the absolute truth, isn't it?"

I answered, "Yes Sweetheart, do you feel guilty?"

I knew that she had already thought this out because she answered immediately. "No, but I am scared to death. How badly have we screwed up?"

"The only answer to that is, I don't know," I replied. I don't feel guilty either and I too am afraid. I know that I still love you just as much as I did before. That won't change."

"Oh Luke," she said, "That's what I needed to hear. I will always love you. Are you angry with me?"

"Linda," I said, "We did this together, we will work it out together. I'm not angry. I'm stunned. I must be in denial. Somewhere inside, I can't believe this really happened. It's going to take a while for me to resolve this in my mind. Until I do, nothing similar is going to happen, maybe never."

"Agreed," she said.

I went on, "We will be gentle with each other and continue as before. If either of us needs to talk about it, we will.

"Agreed," she said again. There was a pointed pause and then Linda asked, "What about Barb? She was a party to this. We can't just leave her high and dry. We can't ignore her feelings. There is no telling what effect this has had on her."

"You're right, of course. I've been so wrapped in us, I haven't even thought about her," was my reply.

Linda said, "Send flowers with a nice note. Yellow roses I think."

"What should the note say?" I asked.

"Please accept these roses as an expression of our gratitude, until we meet again. Then sign it Luke and Linda," she answered.

I replied, "Maybe we should sign it just L. and L. That way our names won't be there and she will still have the message. Another thing, until we meet again, sounds like we may want to do it again. Are you open for that?"

Linda thought for a long time before she answered. "Being totally truthful is required, right?"

"Yes," I answered.

"I am not completely closed to the idea, not yet anyway," was her thought.

"Okay", I said, in my mind, "That's food for thought. I haven't even considered that eventuality."

Linda asked, "What if Barb calls? If she doesn't hear from us in a reasonable amount of time, she will call one of us. I would if I were in her place."

"That is true I suppose," I said. "Whichever one of gets the call will just tell her we are hashing it out in our minds and she will hear from us one way or another. She knows this was a first for us. It was a giant step from where we have been for the last twenty years. She will understand."

We stood and continued our walk. When we arrived back at the house, I called a florist in Dallas and sent fifty yellow roses. I modified the note to read, "In appreciation for your visit and for the warm feelings we have for you."

A week passed before Barb called. She called me at work.

When I answered the phone, Barb said, "I loved the roses, Luke. They made me feel good inside. I hope you have the need to send me some more, sometime in the future."

I explained to her, "Barb, Linda and I are having some second thoughts. Please understand that this was a first for us. A radical departure from the way we have always conducted ourselves. Our marriage and sex life has always been private, personal and exclusive to each other."

"Oh Luke," she replied, "I wanted you so badly and I thought all three of us wanted this to happen. Having Linda involved was frosting on the cake for me. If I have harmed your marriage, I will never forgive myself. I will not bother either of you again."

I said, "Don't feel bad about this, Barb. It wasn't your fault. Linda and I both wanted to do it or it wouldn't have happened. Neither of us feels guilty and we certainly do not blame you, but it is very new and scary for us. Give us some time to kick it around. Don't waste a minute of your life feeling guilty."

She answered, "Luke, my selfish truth is I long to have you inside of me again. Should one or both of you call me I will be available. Otherwise, I guess all we have left to say is goodbye."

The monster stirred, but I said, "Thank you for your understanding. Our time together will always be a highlight in my life. Goodbye, Barb."

She said, "Bye," and hung up.

I piddled around the office for another hour then shut everything down and started home. Thinking about sex with Barb had me aroused. Then I began thinking about making love to Linda. I recognized the difference. I had to raise myself off the car seat so I could adjust the monster's position to accommodate his rather quick expansion. I thought about both women. Barb was a friend and a great fuck. Linda is the woman I love and that makes her far better.

The monster moved and spoke to me. He allowed that we should screw Linda's brains out as soon as we got home whether she liked it or not. He is a selfish bastard, but I said, "Okay."

I drove up the drive, parked beyond the patio, and used that door to enter the house. I called Linda's name and she answered from the den. When I got there, she was sitting in my chair watching some silly ass game show on TV. She was wearing loose fitting shorts and a pull over top that ended just below her beautiful boobs. I took her by the hand pulled her from the chair and started up the stair with her in tow. She never said a word, just stumbled along behind me trying to keep up. When we arrived, I turned to face her and was greeted by her most wonderful smile. I thought, "Well monster, we are not going to have to force her."

I got out of my clothes as quickly as possible and when I looked up she was standing there stark naked wearing only the smile. I gathered her into my arms and kissed her. Neither of us spoke. While I explored her mouth with my tongue, she nestled in close to me and molded her body to mine. I slipped my hand between us to touch her clit, and then lower into her opening. She was already wet. A low moan escaped her lips as she ground her pubic mound against my hand. I lowered my mouth to her breast and sucked each in turn, as I lay her backward on the bed. I spread her knees and bent to take her clit in my mouth, a few seconds later my tongue went in as deeply as I could make it go. Her pussy gushed its juices all over my face and I assumed she was ready. I went back to her mouth for a deep kiss and stuffed her pussy with cock as far as I could go and to the hilt on the second stroke. I heard her gasp then whimper as her legs encircled me and her ankles locked over my ass. She bucked like a bronco and I pounded her with my best effort. This couldn't have gone on more than a couple of minutes. I felt her stiffen and her whole body quivered. That sent me over the edge. I usually have more control. This time with no warning, my orgasm washed over me. I thrust violently all the way into her and paused as my spasm deposited my seed deep in her belly. Then I did it again. Six or eight strokes and I was finished. I collapsed on top of her.

Linda lay under me supporting most of my weight. She was breathing heavily, but her body was very relaxed. I rolled off her and gathered her into our spoon position. She snuggled in close and allowed me to hold her and cup one of her boobs in my hand. We cuddled that way until our pulse rate and breathing came down some.

Linda finally spoke. She asked, "What brought that on?"

I answered, "Not yet Sweetheart. I am thoroughly enjoying holding you this way. I need for it to last a little longer."

She wiggled her bottom against my limp prick and giggled. She was enjoying being held. I was glad. I think I dozed off to sleep.

Sometime later, she woke me. She tried not to, but she was trying to sneak out of my grasp to go to the bathroom. I let her escape and lay there and listened as she tinkled, cleaned up some and came back to me.

I pretended to wake and pulled her close to me. This time she laid her head in the hollow of my shoulder, threw her leg over me and pressed her pussy against my thigh.

A few minutes later she said, "That was a damn fine quickie, Mr. Bowman. I hope you fuck me like that again sometime. Sometime later this evening would be good."

I chuckled and said, "We'll see, Mrs. Bowman."

"Seriously Luke," she went on, "we have had sex only twice, since our night with Barbara. Twice in a week is not much for us. Both of those times it was as if it was required and we were just going through the motions. This time it was like before. We just fucked each other silly for no reason other than we wanted to. No holds barred. When we make love, it's slow and easy. We make it last a long time and enjoy the closeness more than the sex. This was as good a just for fun fuck as we have ever had. What brought it on?"

I waited just a moment or two then told her. "I spoke with Barb today." I felt Linda stiffen against me. I went on, "She called me at work today. She acknowledged the roses and the card. I told her exactly what we agreed to tell her. It went better than I thought it would. She said she would feel terrible if our adventure damaged my relationship with you in any way. She said she would be available to us if we decided we could do it again. If not, she said we would never hear from her again.

"Basically," she said, "I just had some really good sex because you got horny talking to Barb,"

"That's not it at all," I replied. You were just laid because I had an epiphany. It came to me suddenly that having sex with Barb was fun, but you are the one I love and sex with you is infinitely better. From now on, I must be very careful. I must never do or not do anything that will jeopardize our relationship. I love you so much.

Linda sighed and snuggled closer to me. I think she may have been crying when she said, "I love you, Luke. That will never change. The thing with Barb was my fault. You had already turned her down that night at the party and I brought her back to you."

There was a long pause. I thought she might have fallen asleep. Then she said softly, "I'm not sorry. I wanted you to have her. I wanted to watch you take her. I didn't want you to feel regret over letting her go. Being with her myself was a pleasant extra. I am sorry if that hurt you."

"I was not hurt," I said. "I enjoyed watching you with her. Maybe I am something of a voyeur too.

There was no more conversation. She moved her body on the bed and took the monster in her mouth. He stirred. A few minutes later, she straddled my body and bent forward to lick and nibble my throat. She kissed my eyes and engulfed the monster slowly inside her. I knew this was the start of one of her "I'm going to love you forever," fucks. I decided I was going to lie here and enjoy every second of it. I hope it lasts all night. I will always love her.

Another week passed and we had not talked further about Barb. Linda called me at work and asked if I could meet her for lunch. I was busy as hell that day and told her so. I told her I didn't have time to go out but if she wanted to bring hamburgers, we could eat in my office between calls. I said that maybe we maybe we could have a quickie on my desk. She asked if that had to be between calls too, then told me no thanks.

She showed up right at noon and walked in with the food. I was on the phone but ended the call quickly and gave her a kiss. The phone only rang one more time while she was there so we had time to talk. The food was the standard hamburger, French fries and soda pop.

We ate in silence for a few minutes, and then Linda asked, "Do you remember Becky, at my office?"

I answered yeah, "She's the youngest one, right?" She was the one Ben Johnstone was boinking before I talked him into leaving town. I didn't mention I remembered that to Linda.

Linda said, "Her Grandmother is the retired shrink who dated Uncle Gus for a while. You might know her. Her name is Kay Linden."

I said, "Small town and I do remember Gus talking about her. They dated off and on for quite a while, I think."

Linda went on, "I had told Becky that I had a problem that I would like to talk over with her Grandma. I knew she was retired and this need not be formal, I just needed some advice. Becky relayed the request and her Grandmother called me early this morning."

I broke in and asked, "Why did you do this without talking to me?"

She answered, with a quiver in her voice, "Luke, I'm still upset about our time with Barb. I'm afraid my problem goes deeper than you think. I was afraid to talk to you about it and I need some help."

I said, "Sweetheart, I can't even conceive of a problem we can't talk about. We are Luke and Linda, we can handle anything."

She said, "Maybe not Luke." A tear ran down her cheek.

A butterfly fluttered in my stomach. Before I thought it through, I asked, "Linda, do you have a lover I don't know about?"

"Oh no Luke, I could never do that," she answered. The tears were flowing freely.

I rose and took her hand. I held her close and led her to the couch across the room. I sat with her and held both her hands. I said, "If it is not that, we can handle it. We could handle it even if it was that."

She said, "Let me finish what I came to tell you. Kay and I talked about an hour on the phone this morning and made a date for lunch tomorrow for more. This morning I told her pretty much everything about our encounter with Barb. I didn't use Barbs name and I don't think we should. Anyway, Kay said she would need to talk to you. She said it would only take an hour or so for you to give her your input if you were open and honest. It will be like one of our total truth times. Then she said all three of us should sit down for whatever time we need. I told her I would ask you to cook Friday night. You and she can have an hour in your office and all of us can talk after that. Please do this for me, Luke. I need her help and I need yours too."

I squeezed her hands and said, "That's the day after tomorrow, I'll stop on the way home and buy some nice steaks, you get everything else together."

Her arms flew around my neck and she hugged me hard. She said, "I love you so much. Do you still want the quickie on your desk?" She had to catch her breath a couple times but the tears stopped.

I answered, "I'm going to let you slide right now but you owe me one."

She went into my private bathroom and straightened her face. When she came out she kissed me and I held her for a minute. She said, "Thank you, Luke. I love you so much." I watched her ass sway as she walked out the door.

The monster moved and said, "We're going to nail her when we get home, aren't we?"

Inside I was scared again. This girl has more surprises than a monkey in a clown show.

When I got home, we had dinner and went to bed early. The monster did get a little action but it was unremarkable. Linda was not into it. She just let it happen and when it was over, she just wanted me to hold her. She didn't want to talk, so I spooned with her and worried.

Friday night came. I prepared to grill the three nice rib eyes that I had purchased. Linda had prepared everything else. She had potatoes ready to bake and a salad in the refrigerator. Condiments were on the outdoor table and the table was set. Small strawberry shortcakes were in the fridge just needing a scoop of, Blue Bell, and a shot of whipped cream. A nice bottle of what we call, Dago Red, was chilling.

Kay arrived promptly at six. We both met her at her car and Linda introduced me. She was not what I expected. I had assumed she was going to be a dried up old woman. She wasn't. I knew her age to be at least in her late fifties, more likely her early sixties. She appeared to be much younger. Her hair was a dirty blond with highlights and was done up as if she were attending a black tie affair. The eyes were dark and looked as though they could see through you. Her dress was what I would call, business casual. It was cut to show some cleavage but well within the limits of good taste. The upper part was tight enough to show her shape and the lower part was loose and flowing but not full. It was such a light gray that it was almost white. The whole thing flattered her figure well. She was truly very good looking. I said to myself, "I should have known Gus wouldn't be running with some dried up old prune."

I asked if I could make her a drink and she surprised me again. She requested a beer if I had one. That would dovetail with Gus's life style too. I opened a Miller Draft for her and served it in a glass mug from the freezer. It frosted up nicely. Linda wanted white wine and I did a double Crown with two chunks of ice. We sat, made small talk and broke the ice, so to speak, with a little awkwardness.

When Linda felt I had relaxed enough, she asked, "Kay is it a good time now for you to have the time you need with my honey? He has already agreed to it and I think you could both be comfortable and have the privacy you need, in his office. I can get dinner on the road and Luke can do the steaks when you are finished.

Kay answered, "That will work fine if I can have another beer." She excused herself and went to her car to retrieve a notebook and pen.

I produced another beer in a new mug, freshened my drink, gave Linda a peck and we adjourned to my office. I offered the overstuffed chair to Kay and sat on the couch. She sat quietly, looking around the room. I knew she was gleaning information about me from the things I kept around me. I gave her the silence she needed for a few minutes. I was in no hurry to start this hocus pokus bull shit, anyway.

Finally, I said, "Well this is stereotypical, isn't it? You are in a chair with a pad and I am on the couch. Do you want me lying down?"

She chuckled and said, "You may lie down if you like." We went silent for a few seconds.

I stretched out horizontally and made myself comfortable. I thought, "I might as well complete the picture."

Kay started the session. She said, "Luke you are not a total stranger to me. I know that you know I have dated Linda's, Uncle Gus. He spoke of you quite often. If this had not come up, I would have liked to meet you under other circumstances. I also accept the fact that you think this is bull shit. I would guess that you consciously thought those exact words in the last few minutes.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
681 Followers