Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 12

Story Info
A talk with Kay, A night at the bar.
9.8k words
4.25
25.8k
15
0

Part 12 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
685 Followers

It is Monday, the day after our weekend encounter with Karl and Connie. On work days my usual routine is to awaken early, do my shower and bathroom rituals, dress and have coffee on the patio, weather permitting. I usually skip breakfast in favor of a light snack later at the office. I use the coffee time to prepare myself mentally for the upcoming workday.

I was having some difficulty doing that today. I couldn't help thinking about the events of the past weekend.

I had been sitting and thinking for about half an hour when Linda joined me. That is also per her routine. She usually waits for me to leave our bedroom before she begins her morning rituals. This puts her about a half hour behind me arriving at the patio.

She said, "Good morning," and kissed my cheek.

She seemed cheery and carefree. I knew that was just a show she was putting on. Her mind had to be as much in turmoil as mine was. I poured coffee from the carafe for her and refilled my cup. We made the coffee ready with a lump of sugar and in her case a splash of milk.

She sipped from her cup. In a moment she said, "I want to talk to Kay. I'm going to call her and ask her to meet me for lunch." Kay is the grandmother of one of the girls that work with Linda. She is a retired psychiatrist that we have befriended. She is in her early sixties, as best as we can figure. She also dates Linda's Uncle Gus off and on.

I thought for a minute then said, "I think maybe both of us need to talk with her. Why don't we take a couple days to settle down and then call her? You can have lunch with her Wednesday or Thursday and I can cook for her Friday evening. I can spirit her off to my office for a few minutes for someone on one time if I think I need to. That seemed to work well the last time."

Linda agreed to handle it that way. She said, "I'm so glad you want to see her. I was afraid you would think I just wanted to air our dirty laundry."

I answered her, "We don't have any dirty laundry. We didn't do anything wrong. You and I together shared a fun weekend and we didn't do anything we didn't both want to do."

I wished I could totally believe what I just said.

Time marched on and soon it was time for me to leave. I rose and helped her to her feet. I held her close and kissed her. I finished the kiss and said, "I will always love you." I kissed her again, more fervently.

Her eyes misted over and she said, "I feel so lucky to have you. I will always love you."

Thirty minutes later I walked into the reception room at my office. Alice was there ahead of me. Alice is a rather cute young woman in her late twenties. She has worked for me for a little over four years and is quite capable. I call her my assistant, but she is really my protégé. She also acts as my receptionist and makes damn good coffee. My business is growing and we will have to hire help for her soon.

Alice followed me into my office and set a tray with two cups of piping hot coffee on my desk. The chemistry in each cup was already perfect. It is our custom to share the coffee and a few minutes every morning. We have found this the most efficient way to start our day. We can get on the same page as to what has to be done today and what we want to accomplish.

Alice went through her notes and informed me of my appointments and obligations. I let her finish and then said, "I need for you to get Lex up here sometime before lunch and find a way for me to have fifteen minutes with him."

She consulted her notebook and said, "Yes Sir, I can do that. Will there be anything else?"

I answered, "I don't think so. Let's get to work. If we can get caught up, I would like to slip out of here a little early this afternoon."

Alice drank her last sip of coffee and as she stood she said, "Yes Sir." She took the coffee tray with her and walked back to the reception room. I watched her go and thought, "She is maturing into a lovely woman."

The first thing I did after she left was fish out Karl Ziegler's business card. I transferred the pertinent data onto a handwritten note for Lex. I also wrote what information I could remember on Bobby Wilkinson. When that was finished I started on the pile of work Alice had for me. The first thing on my agenda was to mark up a new contract for revisions. Alice had put it and the folder it was associated with on my desk before I arrived. I went to work.

An hour or so later Alice's voice came over the intercom. She said, "Sir, Mr. Barns is here. May I send him in?"

I answered, "Yes, please and hold my calls while he is here."

She said, "Yes Sir."

The door opened and Lex walked in. Lex Barns is my head of security. He and I have over twenty years of history together. We first met when I was in the Marine Corps. He was an Army Ranger but we were both stationed in Da Nang, Vietnam at the same time. I stood as he came to my desk.

We shook hands and he asked, "What do you need, Boss?"

I said, "Damn Lex. Haven't you got time for asking about the wife and kid? I haven't seen you in a month."

He answered, "Alice told me I only had fifteen minutes. Let's get our business done. If there is any time left, we can do pleasantries."

I laughed inside and thought, "That's the same old Lex." I said, "Okay, have a seat."

I sat and found the note I had made for Lex. I handed it to him. I said, "I need a dossier on both of these gentlemen. I need accurate information so take what time you need to get it right. I do want it as soon as you can make it happen. The information on Mr. Ziegler is current. I transposed it from his business card that he gave me last Friday. The info I have on Mr. Wilkinson is a little sketchier. He left the area at least ten years ago. Get out your pad and I'll tell you what I know about him."

Like a good detective, Lex produced a pad and pen from his pockets. He said, "Shoot."

I told him what I knew. I said, "Bobby Wilkinson is probably in his early 60's now. He is a mechanical engineer from somewhere near Edinburgh, Scotland. He was here about ten years ago to supervise the installation of a European made extrusion machine for a company in Carrollton. I became acquainted with him because he was my son's soccer coach for a while. I assume he is back in Scotland and probably retired. Find out what you can about him. I may need to talk to him."

Lex asked, "What am I looking for?"

I answered, "My impression of both of these men is that they are in fact, good people. I need to know about their finances, education, and business experience. If you do find any dirt on them, I especially need to know about it. It may be that I will have to negotiate with one or both of these gentlemen in the near future."

Lex made his last note. He moved to put his pad and pen away and said, "That's all I need Boss. I can have what I think you will need by close of business Friday. If in fact, you need for me to delve deeper it will take longer. How are Linda and Mike?"

I said, "Linda and Mike are well. Tell me about the newest lady in your life." We burnt the rest of our fifteen minutes enjoying each other's company and then Alice put us both back to work.

Alice and I did get caught up and I left the office about three. Linda works part-time, usually two or three days a week. Today was a work day for her and she had told me she would work until five. I beat her home and decided to take a ride around the place.

I changed into some walking shorts and one of my golf shirts and then went to the barn. I pulled a four-wheeler out and rode it to the highest point on the ranch. I could see almost everything from here. This is a good place where I can sit comfortably on the cap rock and think. I had successfully immersed myself in work most of the day. As far as Karl and Connie were concerned, I had actually given my mind a rest. They were back on my mind now.

I recalled a picture of Karl lying naked on top of and between the spread legs of my wife. His head was raised up and he was looking at me with the question on his face. "Is it alright to fuck her?" I wasn't offended, upset or jealous. I wasn't the least bit angry with Linda. I can't believe this. I must be in denial or in shock.

Then I recalled an image of Connie standing in the faint light from the night sky. She was next to the pool at the motel. She glistened from the water clinging to her skin and her wet bikini hid almost nothing from my view. She was the beautiful Amazon. The monster began to swell. That was the only reaction from my mind or body. I need to talk to Kay.

I drove the long way back to the house and still beat Linda there. I went in and opened a bottle of her white wine and set it aside to breathe. I made myself a double Crown and sat on a stool in the kitchen. I was watching the news on the countertop TV but I wasn't paying attention.

Karl and Connie had crept back into my thoughts. Linda had already told me she wanted to see them again. The monster's reaction when I think of Connie tells me he wants to spend more time with her. Where he goes I go. In my mind, I said, "We'll see what Lex comes up with."

The chime went off and I looked up at the monitor. Linda was about to come through the gate. I poured a glass of wine for her and went to meet her at her parking spot. Her car stopped in front of me and I sat both our drinks on top of it. I opened the door for her and held her hand as she stepped out and stood. I kissed her and held her close for a moment. I said, "I love you." I stepped back and handed her the wine. I said, "After you change clothes and rest a minute, I want you to walk around the lake with me. I just need to be with you. We can talk but only if you want to."

She replied, "Let's don't do that Luke. I do want to change but then let's take our drinks and go sit in your chair together. I always feel so safe when we do that. I will talk if you want me to."

I agreed to her suggestion. She kissed me and went into the house ahead of me. She took her wine with her and continued up to our bedroom. I watched her walk away from me as I always do. The way her body moves never fails to get a reaction from the monster. This time was no exception. I watched her until she climbed the stair and went out of sight. I rebuilt my drink and went to the den. I sat in my chair and left the TV and the stereo off. It was quiet in the room.

A few minutes later, Linda walked by the open double door and said, "I'll be right back."

I noticed she was properly dressed to win any argument we might have or successfully run any con on me that she wanted to. I'm sure you have guessed it. She was wearing one of my dress shirts and most probably nothing else.

I heard her rattling an ice bucket. In a minute she came into the den. She had put the rest of her wine on ice and was also in possession of a bottle of Crown. She placed her burden on the table by my chair within easy reach and flopped down with me.

I asked, "Are we going to get drunk?"

She answered, "That wasn't my intention but we can if you want to."

I gave her a quick, "I'm glad you are here with me," kiss while I ran one of my hands under the shirt. I had been right earlier. I said, "No panties."

She replied, "I'm glad you didn't check out by the car. They came home in my purse again." She giggled and went on, "I didn't get any work done today. I've had Karl and Connie on my mind all day. I couldn't think about anything else."

I said, "You are completely alright with what we've done, aren't you?"

She laid her head on my shoulder and thought for a long time before she spoke. She said, "This is a truth time, isn't it?"

I said, "Linda, let it be understood from now on. Whenever we talk about our extracurricular sex, it is always a truth time."

"Right," she said. "The truth is, my being completely alright with it, is the show I wanted to put on for you. I thought that might make you feel okay with it. I don't know how I feel. I want to talk to Kay."

I asked, "Did you call her today?"

She answered, "Yes, she wants you to prepare an eight-ounce Filet Mignon for her Friday evening. I have a lunch date with her Wednesday and she does want some private time with you."

I asked, "What did you tell her?"

Linda answered, "She asked me what had happened and I told her we did a full swap over the past weekend. She didn't pursue it any further and I didn't volunteer anything else."

I said, "Well, she is a smart lady. I think she can be of help to us. Be truthful with her Wednesday and I will be too when I see her."

Linda asked me, "Do you really still love me?"

I looked down at her. Her oversized green eyes were full of tears. I answered as I hugged her close to me. I said, "Absolutely and forever. You never have to worry about that. I will love you no matter what we do."

She said, "I felt this same way the day after we were with Barb the first time. I don't feel any guilt and I don't think we have done anything wrong but I am so afraid you will think I am a trashy slut. I am afraid you will just not love me anymore. The bad feelings only come after it is too late. They never come before, while I could still put the brakes on." She snuggled closer to me and cried.

I held her and let her cry. It only lasted a few minutes and eventually, she became quiet. I gave her a few more minutes and then asked her, "Are you still awake?"

She didn't speak but nodded her head against my shoulder.

I said, "Last night you indicated you wanted to be with Karl again. Was that part of your show for me or did you mean it?"

She hesitated but then answered, "I think I meant it. The thought came to me over and over today. I want him again. There is more though. I really like the way Connie makes me feel. I want her too, Luke." She whimpered a few times but the sobs didn't come back.

I held her and said, "I don't think we need to beat ourselves up anymore. At least not until we talk to Kay. Let's try to have happy thoughts, at least until Friday."

She kissed my cheek and said, "I love you so much." Then she asked, "Do you want to be with Connie again?"

I just said, "Yes."

A half-hour later, I said, "I'm hungry. Do you want me to cook?"

She answered, "Why don't we go to Ted's Place and have a pizza. Maybe you could dance with me once or twice." Ted's Place, is a little bar in town that is owned by a friend of ours.

I said, "Ted's isn't open on Mondays."

She said, "We got a flier that said he was going to be open six days a week for one month just to see if the expanded schedule would work. That is why I thought about going down there."

I said, "Well, we haven't touched any of the booze we have here so I'm not too drunk to drive. I think it would be easier to have happy thoughts if we were doing something." I paused and then went on, "We can do it if you will do one little thing for me."

She asked, "What?"

I said, "Wear that little vibrating egg Barb gave you and give me the control." Our friend Barb had given Linda a sack full of sex toys. One of them was a small vibrating egg with a wireless remote control. It was designed to be worn inside a woman's vagina.

She giggled and said, "That will be fun and the battery is all charged up." She was already having happy thoughts. She kissed my forehead and jumped from the chair. I watched her go again, as long as I could see her.

In ten minutes she was back in a pair of grey warm-up pants and a white top tied to show her midriff. I thought, "She always looks so sexy, no matter what she wears." She tugged me out of my chair and handed me the remote. She molded her body to mine and kissed me. She ended the kiss and spread her legs just enough to snuggle her pussy against my thigh.

She whispered, "Push the button." She gasped suddenly for air and I felt her whole body flinch. The vibration against my leg was very slight but I did feel it.

She backed away from me and said, "Be careful with that thing. I think it could be very dangerous." We both laughed and went to my truck. About halfway to town, I pushed the button again and held it down for about three seconds. She gasped for air again and both her hands went immediately to her pussy. A low pitched moan came from deep within her chest. I released the button.

She caught her breath but was still holding her crotch when she looked at me. She giggled and said, "If you embarrass me with this thing, I will take it out."

I said, "This is remote control foreplay. I think I could learn to like, at least, some of your toys. "I thought for a minute then asked, "Could it cause you to orgasm?"

She looked at me like that was a stupid question. She answered, "It easily makes me have little ones and Barb gave me a big one with it, once."

I asked, "How did she do that?"

She giggled and said, "I'm not sure you should have that information."

I replied, "I consider this extracurricular so this is truth time." Then I added, "Think about it, this might be information you want me to have in the future."

She smiled and blushed, a little. She said, "Okay." She paused and looked out the window then back at me. "She held the button down for about half a second then paused and did it again, over and over. I felt like your cock pounding my G-spot. I came very quickly. It happened in less than two minutes, maybe."

I pushed the button and held it down for half a second three times in a row. She flinched and squirmed in her seat. I said, "Yeah, I like this."

She said, "If I were wearing panties they would be wet by now. If you keep this up my wetness will show through these warm-ups."

I laughed and said, "Okay, I'll give you a break." She relaxed and I pushed the button again." She lost her breath again.

As soon as she recovered she said, "If you keep this up, we won't make it to Ted's. I will make you take me home and fuck me."

I chuckled and asked, "Is that a threat?" She grinned at me and I left her alone for the rest of our trip.

We walked into Ted's Place about fifteen minutes later. Ted came around the bar to meet us when he saw us come through the door. He shook my hand and hugged Linda, as always. I pushed the button. Ted felt her flinch and pushed her away a few inches but still held on to her. He acted as though he thought she might fall down.

He asked, "What's the matter, sugar?"

She immediately kissed his cheek and replied, "Oh nothing. I was reminded of Uncle Gus, that's the way he hugs me." Ted and Gus are buddies. He pulled her close and hugged her again and then went back behind the bar. I laughed inside. She shot me a look as if she might be a little pissed.

Ted poured wine for Linda and fixed a double Crown for me. I said, "We need a pizza."

Ted asked, "Hawaiian?"

Linda answered for me, "Half Hawaiian and half everything, except anchovies and extra-large with double cheese." She had looked around and ordered enough to share if need be. Ted called in the order. They are delivered from the local, Pizza Hut. I heard him say one time a while back, "I don't sell, food, drugs or pussy. I only trade in booze and ambiance."

There was an older couple, probably in their sixties sitting at the bar. Ted introduced them to us as George and Jeri Conway. They recently retired and bought a small place just out of town. That explained why we didn't already know them. They both appeared to have stuck their noses a little too far in the bottle for a little too long a time. They were personable and we did strike up a conversation.

The only other customers were three young men in their middle twenties, sitting at a table about fifteen feet away. After a few minutes, one of them appeared at my shoulder and spoke to me. He said, "Sir, my name is James Cassaway. People call me, Jim."

I hate it when grown men call me, "Sir," in a casual setting. It makes me feel old. I told him my name and he repeated it several times while he shook my hand.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
685 Followers