Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 13

Story Info
Another visit with Karl and Connie. Part 1
12.2k words
4.31
21.1k
18
0

Part 13 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
684 Followers

The morning after Kay's visit I slept late. It was after nine when I woke up. I was in bed alone in the pool house. The weather was bright and clear. I remembered the storm from the night before. I remembered being with Linda and her enthusiasm. It was a nice thought. I was beginning to truly believe everything was going to be okay. I always feel better, after a talk with Kay. I guess making her clients feel better is what she was trained for. It is her art form.

I went into the bathroom and splashed some water on my face to clear the cobwebs and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked well used. I decided I would find Linda then go to my bathroom to shower. I walked through the patio on my way to the kitchen and found a carafe half full of hot coffee and two cups on the table. Linda had also set out sugar and milk. I poured a cup and doctored it with one lump of sugar. I took a sip. It was good.

I Looked down at the lake and sighted Linda about two hundred yards from the finish line on the trail. I picked up the field glasses and trained them on her. She was jogging easily. I thought, "Damn she is beautiful." She crossed the finish line and just kept running. That meant she was halfway through her run. She has been doing two laps three mornings a week. She does eight-minute miles so she will be back at the finish line in eight minutes. She will walk slowly back to the house and call that a cool down. She will be here drinking coffee in thirteen minutes. I decided I could shower and be waiting for her if I hurried. I took the stairs two at a time.

I got back to the patio to see her halfway between the lake and the house. I had beaten her by over two minutes. The coffee in my cup was cold so I poured it on the grass and prepared a fresh one. I poured one for her as she came through the patio rail.

She wiped at the film of sweat on her face and said, "Thanks, Babe." I see you finally woke up." She kissed my cheek before she sat down.

I replied, "I was having a nice dream about my young and vibrant wife." I paused then said, "You know, she tried to fuck me silly, last night. It was the high point of the evening."

She answered, "You always say the sweetest things." She threw her spoon at me but it was a playful gesture.

We drank our coffee and enjoyed being with each other. We didn't talk about anything heavy. I believe that both of us had our fill of that during the last evening. I wanted to talk to her about Karl and Connie but I procrastinated. I thought, "I'm taking up some of her traits."

She asked, "Do you have anything to do today?

I said, "Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. Juan called me at work one-day last week. He wants to spend a shit load of money on new fences. I promised him I would take a ride with him around the place to see what he needed."

She asked, "Are you going horseback like real cowboys? I want to go."

I laughed and answered, "No, Sweetheart. Juan will need some tools with him. We will go in his truck. He said he would pick me up at four." Then I added, "We are real cowboys." In my best cowboy accent, I continued, "This ain't no hobby farm, Ma'am." We laughed.

At length, she said, "I'm in the mood to cook. After I clean up, I think I will prepare a special lunch for my wonderful husband that I love so much. What would you like?" She was resting her chin on her hands with her elbows on the table. Her most beautiful smile was on display. I thought, "She is so damned pretty."

I answered, still in character as a cowboy, "Chicken fried snake with a quart of sawmill gravy and a pile of cathead biscuits."

She laughed and said, "Luke that would kill a normal man. I will fix you something I won't be afraid for you to eat."

I continued in character, "Well, git crackin', woman. Times a waistin'".

She said, "That's enough, Luke."

She went to the shower and I went to the den. I found an old John Wayne western, to keep me occupied. It was called, "The Searchers." It had Natalie Wood in it. I thought of Connie.

The movie was over and I was channel surfing. Linda appeared beside my chair. She said, "Lunch is ready."

I pulled her down in the chair with me and said, "Sit with me for a minute."

She slid right in and curled up close to me. I pulled her closer and let my lips brush hers. She said, "Tell me you love me."

I sang to her, "I love you more today than yesterday but Darling, less than to-mar-r-r-r-row." She allowed me to cup her breast in my hand and kiss her a bit more fervently.

She said, "I know this could lead to better things but lunch is getting cold." She jumped out of the chair and pulled me up.

Lunch was broiled quail from the freezer. I had shot them, last fall. Linda had also prepared French cut green beans, small baked potatoes and a lettuce, tomato and cucumber salad. Iced tea, a pitcher of water and a plate of dinner rolls were on the table. "Fantastic," I said. "This is another reason I love you." We ate. The food was scrumptious.

When we were finished, she looked at me from across the table. She said, "Say you love me again."

I said, "I love you."

Her eyes misted some and she said, "I really do need the reassurance, Luke. Tell me you love me every time we are together for the next few days."

I said, "I always do that anyway." I stood and continued, "Come with me." I took her hand and led her to my office. I sat her in the plush chair that Kay had used last evening and I sat behind my desk. I fished one of the blue cards out of my desk and began to write on it.

Linda said, "Oh Luke, I don't even want a hall pass today." I looked up to see the tears well up in her eyes.

I said, "This is not a hall pass and I will never give you another one unless you ask for it. Maybe, I won't give you one even if you do ask for it." I walked around the desk and handed the card to her. I said, "Read it out loud."

She brushed the tears from her eyes and read the card to me. It said, "Linda darling, I love you more than you can possibly know. I will always love you. Never doubt my love for you. It will last forever and ever." I signed it, "Luke.

I said, "I want you to carry this with you in a pocket, all the time. If I am not with you and you need reassurance, take it out and read it out loud. Pretend that I am speaking to you. The words are true and they always will be."

She came out of the chair. Her arms went around my neck and her legs around my waist. She kissed me so violently that I feared injury.

I held her that way and we finished the kiss. She nestled her head into the hollow of my shoulder. She whispered, "Now would be an appropriate time for me to do that, "silly," thing that Kay told me to do but I want to wait until your trip with Juan is over. We won't have to hurry and I can have time to plan the event." The tears were gone from her eyes and had been replaced with a devilish Glint. I could detect happiness in her voice for the first time today. Her smile alone was enough to excite the monster.

We spent the next hour or so in my chair. At first, I tried to find something to watch on TV but I soon gave up. I fired up the stereo and just let the radio play music from an easy listening station. I turned the volume way down so the music was just playing softly in the background. We lay there together and just cuddled.

At length, Linda said, "Juan will be here in fifteen minutes. He is always on time. You need to change into boots and Jeans."

I said, "Okay, but let me hold you for one more little minute." She snuggled in closer to me. I asked her, "What have you got planned for me when I get back? I know you've been lying here thinking about it."

She giggled quietly and said, "Maybe we can play with some of my toys. You seemed to enjoy the egg. I might start before you get back."

I said, "Oh hell, I wish I hadn't asked. I won't even be able to think about fences now. Juan will think I am a blithering idiot." I got up and changed clothes.

Juan showed up right on time. Linda came with me to meet him and asked about his kids. We left and made the rounds. He showed me the fences that were in the worst shape. We decided to replace them and to do some serious repair to some of the others. I didn't see how he could accomplish everything we had agreed on for ten thousand but he assured me it wouldn't cost that much. He wasn't planning on hiring a contractor. He would hire six or eight young strong Mexican boys and supervise personally. The going rate for Mexican labor at that time was twenty dollars a day. A day was from dawn to dusk. I instructed him to have Maria cook for them twice daily and she would be excused from her work at our house during the project. He said he could do the job in four or five working days. He figured material would cost less than three grand.

Juan said, "Everything, including food, will be half the number you mentioned."

I said, "That sounds like a plan to me." I thought, "Take me home." Then I sang to myself, "I've got Linda on my mind."

As he was dropping me at home, we had the financial discussion. I said, "Buy the materials and everything Maria needs with your company credit card. I will bring you cash to pay the hands. Pay them daily but no advances."

Juan said, "That will work boss. I will get the materials this week and we will start Monday of the next week. We will be finished in two weeks." He paused then asked, "Do you mind if I hire my two oldest sons as hands? I will need one to do the welding and the other to drive your tractor. We will use the three-point auger to dig post holes at the corners."

I said, "I wouldn't have it any other way. Consider them skilled labor and pay them extra. Whatever you think is fair. They are both good young men."

He replied, "Thanks, boss." He waved and drove away.

I left my boots outside and entered the house through the patio door. Everything was quiet. I stood silently and listened. Linda had told me she might start without me. I knew she would. I thought, "She probably started right after she cleaned up the lunch dishes." The voyeur in me wanted to sneak up on her and watch. I had seen her masturbate before but never with tools. I was about to get excited and so was the monster.

I climbed the stair silently. I paused again to listen when I reached the top. I heard her then. There was a low mewing moan coming from our bedroom. The door was not closed. I thought, "She meant for me to catch her." I crept to the door and peeked in.

The drapes were drawn closed and the room was dark except for three burning candles. The air was full of incense. Linda was lying naked in the center of our bed. Her sweet body shimmered in the candlelight. The monster came to full attention. She was sliding a lifelike dildo in and out of her pussy. Her juices glistened on it in the faint light. I had to consciously make myself breathe. The motion of the fake cock was slow. Everything but the head came out and all but the last inch or so went in. I tried to get a handle on how big it was. It had to be eight inches. I watched for several minutes.

Her intensity began to build. Her movement quickened and she was thrusting the thing more powerfully into herself. The whole thing was going inside now. Her hips were coming off the bed and she was using both hands to slam the fake balls into her crotch. I heard her say, "Fuck me hard, Luke. I'm cumming. F-F-U-U-U-C-C-C-C-K-K M-E-E L-L-U-U-K-E. She shoved the thing into her greatest depth and paused. She waited just a second or two then did it again. I thought, "That is exactly how I fuck her." I almost came in my pants but I didn't. I wanted to jack off all over her like Karl did, but I didn't.

I stripped my clothes off and waited for her orgasm to end. Then I went to her and pulled the rubber dick out of her and tossed it on the floor. I bent to her and stuck my tongue as deeply inside her as I could make it go. Her juices flooded over my face. I sucked her clit into my mouth and put a finger inside her where my tongue had been. I massaged her G-spot and she came again. Her ass was completely off the bed and her hands were on the back of my head forcing my face into her pussy. I had to hold my breath for a long time.

When I felt her orgasm subside I continued my efforts until I felt her have a little one. I escaped from her hold and moved up her body. My tongue was drenched in pussy juice but I stuck it in her mouth anyway. She accepted it willingly. I shoved the monster all the way inside her on the first stroke. My climax happened suddenly and without warning. I fucked her hard. She screamed and came with me.

When it was over, I felt totally used up. I had never been so completely exhausted before. I just collapsed on top of her. The monster went flaccid right away. I heard her whisper between gasps for air, "That was fun, can we do it again?" I remembered the first time she had said that to me. It was the first time she ever made me come when we were very young. She giggled softly then spoke in my ear, softly but seriously, "Tell me you love me."

I said, "I'm too tired. Read your card."

She replied, "I can't. I don't have any pockets."

I rolled off her and said, "I love you, Linda." I fell asleep almost immediately. It wasn't even dark yet.

Two or three hours later I found myself awake. I was looking at the ceiling trying to place myself in time and space. I figured out where I was first. That was fairly easy. I recognized our bedroom from foggy but recent memory. The when, was a little more difficult. I looked at the clock radio. It said, nine forty-five. I finally reasoned the problem out. It was still Saturday evening and I wasn't late for anything.

I was having a hard time waking up. I heard Linda in the shower. I joined her there as soon as I convinced myself it was safe for me to walk. I made two things known to her as soon as she acknowledged my presence. I said, "I love you and I am hungry."

She said, "I didn't hear you say horny."

I replied, "Damn Little One, do you think I'm Superman?"

She laughed and said, "Let me out of here and I'll fix us a sandwich."

I cleaned up and slipped into my robe and house shoes. I met Linda in the kitchen. She had two giant chicken salad sandwiches with chips waiting for me. I said, "I love you," as I walked in.

She smiled and replied, "I know, I just read my card." We laughed together.

We sat at the island on adjacent stools and ate. I wanted to be close enough to touch her.

She said, "My toys turn you on don't they?"

I said, "You scare me a little bit. Aren't you afraid of being hurt when you fuck yourself so hard with that thing?"

She said, "That one is just barely bigger than what I am used to. It feels good inside me. I might hurt myself with the big one.

I said, "You have a bigger one?"

She answered, "Yeah, I told you Barb brought me a ten incher." She paused then asked, "Are there real cocks that big?"

I answered her, "I've never seen one. I had a friend in the Service who had a really big one. His girlfriend told me once that he was nine and a half inches, erect. I suppose ten inches is possible."

She said, "Barb claimed that she got my toy one completely inside me. I was a little sore the next morning." She paused and looked at me. She asked, "Do you want to try it out after we eat?"

I asked, "Haven't you tried it by yourself?"

She answered, "Sure, I couldn't make it work. I got most of it inside but then it hurt too much. I think, if I have you to get me excited, it might slip right in."

I said, "First, I have no desire to hurt you. Second I don't want your pussy stretched so far it doesn't feel tight to the monster."

She giggled and said, "Barb told me not to worry about that. She said it would shrink right back to its normal size almost immediately. She said my anus would be different. It might stay stretched out for a longer period of time."

My voice got away from me. It was very high pitched when I asked, "Has Barb been fucking you anally?"

Linda answered, "Oh no, Luke. She brought me a set of three butt plugs. She showed me how to use them, once. She said they would help open me up in case you wanted to fuck me there. I told her that you wouldn't be interested. You wouldn't want to get shit on your stick. You have told me that before."

I asked, "Would you do that?"

She said, "Sure, if you wanted me to. I would never say no to you. You can have me any way you want."

I remembered her list. I said, "One of the things on your list was, "Double Penetration." Is that why we are talking about this?"

She looked at the floor for a second. Then her eyes came up to me. She smiled and tilted her head sideways. She said, "Maybe. I've read about it. The article I read says it can really be fun for the girl if it's done right. I became aroused reading of it. That is why it was on the list. I think I would like to try it."

I said, "That is one of the things on your list I might not go for. I will have to think long and hard about it. I said what I would like to do now is have one stiff drink, cuddle up close to you in bed and sleep. I do want to help you play with the ten-inch toy but some other time."

She said, "That's a good idea. I've been putting on a show for you but I'm really worn out too." She got up and fixed me a double. While she was clearing our dishes away she said, "I love you, Luke. You don't need to worry so much. Nothing will happen that you don't agree to.

After we got in bed and snuggled close, she said, "Before we sleep, there is one more thing I want to say and this is a truth time. If you never give me another hall pass it will be okay. I have had another man and that was my only real driving need. I want more but I could live without it. You have to admit though, we have both enjoyed our experiences so far and we have learned a lot about ourselves."

I answered, "Yes we have. Things I would never have believed." Linda seemed to fall asleep easily. I was awake and thinking for a while longer. I thought, "She just told me that we could end our sexual adventures right now and she would live with it. She also said she wanted more. Would life be simpler if we went back to our old ways, or would want and need raise its ugly head again?" Then I thought about another question I couldn't answer in my mind. "Do I want to stop? The truth is, I want to be with Connie again and If Barb showed up on our doorstep, I would want a piece of her too." I thought, "To hell with it. I'm not able to make a decision tonight. I have to think more, on it." I snuggled closer to Linda and fell asleep.

I woke just after first light. I was lying on my back. Linda was curled up in a ball with her back pressed against me. I got out of bed and put on shorts and running shoes but no shirt. I went to the Kitchen and started the coffee maker. Then I went to the lake trail for a run. My regimen is different than Linda's. I do some stretches then walk one lap and run two six-minute laps back to back. That is why we don't run together.

I get zoned out to a place where I can think and run at the same time. I thought, "I'm going to call Ron Fletcher and get him to reproduce the card I gave Linda, in gold." Ron is a jeweler that I am acquainted with. He and I are members of the same gun club. We had been on a skeet team together. I also thought, "Maybe, I can get some direction on my unanswered questions from last night if I share Lex's report on Karl, with Linda." I resolved to do that.

I finished my run and walked slowly back to the house, allowing my body to cool. I had expected to find Linda on the patio but she wasn't there. I poured a cup of coffee and went to my office. I dug out Karl's file and laid it on my desk. I left the Wilkinson, file out of sight in the cabinet. I read through the selected file to refresh my memory and closed and left it on my desk. I took my empty cup back to the kitchen then went upstairs.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
684 Followers