Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda and I are both certified sport divers. That is one of the benefits of Caribbean cruises. We geared up and got in the water. My tank was short filled, evidently. I ran out of air in about twenty minutes so we came back to the boat. We dropped off the tanks and swam to the beach with just fins and masks.

We walked up the beach to the edge of the forest. It was shady there. We sat in the dry sand and enjoyed being together. I had the feeling Linda had something troubling her that she wanted to talk about. If she did she was procrastinating, as she does.

The fog horn on the boat sounded. I looked that way and Karl was waving at us and shouting for us to come aboard.

Linda asked me, "Is something wrong?"

I said, "Karl is probably upset because I'm hogging his date's time."

I stood. Linda sat there in the sand, looking up at me. She was holding her pendant. She said, "Tell me you love me."

I said, "I will always love you."

We put our fins on and swam to the boat. I felt like Linda had failed to communicate something she wanted me to know. I thought after we find out what the problem is here, I will take her aside and ask her point blank.

Karl gathered us all in the salon. He said, "We got an updated weather report. That cold front is going to be here between three and four this morning. The weather people say it's going to have some pretty strong thunder bumpers with it.

I will do whatever the group wants to do. Frankly, I consider it is fun to ride out a storm in a strong boat. Donner und Blitzen (thunder and lightning) are fun to watch if you are safe and dry. This is especially true if you are cuddling with a pretty girl. If we decide to stay here, we will have to moor the boat better. I don't trust the snag we are tied to now."

"If we decide to go in" he continued, "we need to leave in the next hour or so. I don't want to navigate the channel in the dark in a boat this big. We can stay on the water until midnight or later if we want but I had rather be closer to our home marina.

If we stay here overnight, we might have a rough passage tomorrow if the storms linger. My choice would be to leave now and make a final decision when we are closer to home. If you decide we just want to stay on the boat, we could do that in our slip at the marina. There would be no safer place on the lake and we wouldn't have to travel at all tomorrow."

Without any further discussion, Linda said, "Karl, let's go back to your house and watch Connie's movie." No one even argued. We were underway in twenty minutes.

All four of us began the trip on the bridge. Linda was sitting with Karl and steering. She seemed happy to be with Karl and everything seemed right to me. Connie invited me to have a drink with her on the fantail. She made me a double Crown and she opened a bottle of Linda's white wine. Linda had introduced her to something she liked. We took some extra booze with us and went to the back of the boat.

We got comfortable and I realized we only had about an hour and a half. We took the booze and went to our cabin. I spent the next forty, five minutes helping Connie do her shake and quakes then I tried to destroy her with my cock. She said she didn't freeze up but her orgasm did last a long time. She was spent and I was in worse shape. We snuggled close together and took the time we needed to recover.

When I came to my senses I realized the boat wasn't moving. I lay there a few more minutes and tried to understand what was happening. Finally, I got up and climbed the stair to the upper deck. No one was there. I looked around. We were in a strange cove and the boat was swinging at anchor.

I heard Linda scream. It scared hell out of me. It came from the back of the boat. I ran that way on the top deck and went down the rear ladder. The blinds were not drawn in their cabin. I realized it was a happy scream.

Linda's orgasm was over and her body had come to rest but Karl was still pounding her. I watched him reach his climax and Linda came back to life. Her arms went around his neck and she pulled him down to kiss his lips. Her legs went around him and her hips rolled into his thrust. She was not cumming. She was trying to enhance his orgasm.

I had been there with her thousands of times. I knew it must have felt like her pussy was sucking him. The voyeur in me had no control. I had to watch until they were finished. I was satisfied that Linda was happy in her situation. I went back to Connie, without revealing my presence to them.

Connie was in the shower when I found her. I joined her and we washed each other. This Amazon is one majestic woman. I would take her home with me if I thought Linda would let me keep her.

We finished our clean up and went to the kitchen. Connie made us some ham and cheese sandwiches. I drank a coke with mine.

I heard splashes and laughing and Linda's distinct giggle. They were swimming off the fantail. We didn't go back there. We decided to let them have their fun. They came back on board and went into the other shower. In a few minutes, they joined us in the galley. We had the makings out so Linda fixed sandwiches for them.

Karl asked, "What do you guys want to do now?"

Linda said, "I want to go see the movie."

We were all standing there naked. The first thing we did was dress appropriately so we could be seen in public, then we were off again.

We arrived back at the house a little before one AM. Karl and Connie were excited about showing the movie to Linda. I had come to a point where I wanted to see it too. Karl went ahead to the media room to set up the projector. The rest of us stopped at the bar and we each made our own drinks. Connie made a drink for Karl and we joined him. He was still fiddling with the machine when we got there. I picked a recliner, front row center. Linda told Connie she wanted to sit with me. We curled up together like we do at home.

I asked Connie, "How long do these films last?"

She answered, "I don't know which one he has chosen to show but I think there is only one that lasts more than a half hour."

Karl came to the front of the room. He handed Connie a remote control that was attached to the projector by wire. He squatted down in front of me and Linda and introduced the movie. He said, "This movie is called "The Overseer and the Slave." Connie, as you will see is the object of everyone's attention. The other players are friends of ours. They are both members of the club that you already know of, Luke. You wouldn't know it from this little play but they are both high ranking Air Force officers. We all had fun making this movie, especially Connie."

Connie broke in at this point. She said, "This is one of my favorites. I really had fun the night we made it."

Karl continued, "It is a silent movie but it does have a few subtitles. I don't think you will have any trouble, following events. Enjoy yourselves." He sat with Connie in a recliner separated from us by one seat. He pushed a button on the remote and the screen flickered to life.

After the title played across in red letters the first scene opened. The camera was focused on a round pedestal that was about one foot high. There was a round bed centered on the pedestal and the whole thing was revolving slowly at the rate of about one revolution per minute.

The bed appeared to be only about four feet in diameter and less than three feet high. It had a large pillow in its center. As it rotated I noticed a row of cast iron rings. They were mounted at the base of the bed on the floor of the pedestal. One wall of the room was covered with tools of torture. The walls and ceiling of the room were of the same construction as the room we were sitting in. I thought, "This was made in this house."

Connie entered the picture. She was naked except for a leather collar and a length of chain. She was blindfolded and had a ball gag in her mouth. A short, skinny, bald man, dressed in Civil War garb, was holding the chain and he had an old muzzle loading pistol in his hand. A large, extremely dark black man came into view. He was naked except for worn out pants made from burlap.

The subtitle said, "Tie this white trash bitch down, nigger." On screen, the two men appeared to argue.

Another subtitle appeared. It said, "Aww no, Mr. Simon. This is the Massa's lady. He would likely kill poor ole Jim ifin he found out."

The bald man went to the implement wall and he retrieved a whip. He struck the black man with it. The subtitle said, "I'll kill you right now if you don't."

The bald man struck Connie with the whip. The subtitle said, "Git on the bed, bitch."

Connie lay down with her belly on the pillow. The black man went to the wall. He came back with a hand full of silk scarfs. He proceeded to make a show of tying Connie hand and foot to the iron rings.

The bald man stepped up on the pedestal and stood in front of Connie's face. The subtitle read, "I'm going to fuck this piece of shit whore in the face." He dropped his pants and revealed a short, skinny dick. The thing was very hard. It was wavering right in front of Connie's blindfolded eyes. He removed her gag and shoved his cock in her mouth. He hit her with the whip a couple of times.

The subtitle said, "Suck it, whore." He whipped her some more. He fucked her face for about three minutes before he pulled his little skinny cock out of her. He was stroking it. The subtitle said, "I know you want me to cum in your face, slut." A few little squirts erupted from his pitiful prick. It landed in Connie's face.

I looked down at Linda. She seemed to be in awe. I had no idea what she was thinking but she was holding her necklace and her mouth was hanging open.

The bald man went to the wall and came back with a bag of some kind. The subtitle said, "I'll suffocate the bitch." He replaced her gag and encased her head in the bag. He used a scarf to secure it tightly around her neck.

Another subtitle rolled across the screen. It said, "Your turn. Fuck that fish smellin' pussy."

A reply came, "Oh naw Boss. The Massa will kill po Jim fo sho."

The next subtitle said, "Ifin you fuck her good and make her cum, she ain't goin' to tell."

The black man dropped his britches. The pedestal was slowly turning so that within one minute the camera could see the scene from every angle. The black man had an overhanging gut but underneath there was a respectable cock. It was at least as long as mine and considerably thicker. His huge balls hung low in their sack, like those of a buffalo.

The black man stood on the pedestal, behind Connie. He reached out and grasped her hips in his hands. He pulled her backward until her pussy was at the edge of the bed. The camera had the perfect angle when he forced his meat into her. She flinched at his initial assault but then, I saw a familiar shiver run through her. She was having her minis.

The bald man struck the black with the whip. He was also whipping Connie and her chest was starting to heave for lack of oxygen.

Linda said, "She will die, Luke."

Connie said, "No Linda. I didn't die. I am here. We just did that for fun. Oxygen starvation enhances my orgasms. The minor pain from the whip makes me cum better too. You will see when you try it."

Another subtitle from the overseer played across the screen. It said, "Don't cum inside her, Jim. The Massa doesn't want no black baby growin' in her."

The black man fucked her hard for two complete revolutions of the pedestal. Connie had a violent orgasm and froze up. She lay limply on the bed. The black spoke. The subtitle read, "Please let Po old Jim cum, Boss."

The bald man lashed out with the whip. His subtitle said, "You can cum on her but don't you leave one drop inside."

I saw movement in Connie. She was awake.

The black withdrew his cock from her and pumped it hard with his hand. He shot copious amounts of cum all over her. His prostate gland must have been the size of a cantaloupe.

The next subtitle was from the bald man. It said, "You did good Jim. Now get yo' ass on outta here." The black retrieved his pants and walked out of the camera's view. The bald man stroked Connie with the whip twice more. She flinched and I could see her shudder through another, quake and shake. The bald man retired from view.

Linda said to me, "Luke, I am going to throw up. Take me home."

Karl said, "Oh Linda, don't be upset. This isn't real. It's just a movie we made for fun. Connie enjoyed it more than any of us."

The movie continued. Karl walked naked into view. He was the Master. His cock was hard and sticking straight out. It swayed as he walked. He removed the bag form Connie's head and stripped the blindfold from her eyes. He removed her gag and walked around the pedestal freeing her hands and feet. Connie turned face up and just lay there struggling for breath.

In real life, Connie said, "I did enjoy it, Linda. It wasn't real. It was just a way for my friends to make me cum hard."

Linda replied, "It was real, Connie. The sex was real. I saw you have several minis and you had one mind-blowing orgasm while the black man was fucking you. I can see how you enjoyed that. The whip was real too. I can see the whelps it made on you. I believe the bag was real also. You couldn't have faked fighting for air the way you were. You could have died from that."

The movie continued. Linda's gaze was drawn back to the screen. The Master talked and the subtitle said, "Was that fun for you whore?"

Connie was masturbating furiously by this time. She was having little ones one after the other. She answered the Master in the next subtitle. It read, "It was wonderful, especially when your black slave fucked me."

The Master was jacking his cock. He stepped up on the pedestal and spewed his cum all over her. He stepped off the pedestal and a huge glob of saliva arched through the air and landed on Connie's face. The subtitle said, "You nigger fucking slut." The movie ended.

Karl said, "Linda, you don't understand. We were helping Connie enjoy herself with a little role play. If you try this I promise you will love it."

Linda threw up on the floor and Karl stepped toward her. She held up her hand to stop him and said, "Don't touch me, Karl. I honestly enjoyed this weekend with you. The hospitality and the surroundings were gracious and wonderful. The food was exquisite and the sex we shared was unbelievably good for me. Right now though, I need to be with my husband. I need time to think and space to do it in."

Linda turned to Connie and said, "The degradation was also very real."

She turned to me and said, "Please take me home." She was holding back tears and grasping her pendant.

I took her to our car and got her seated. I closed the passenger door and saw her lock it. Karl approached as I came to the driver's door.

He asked, "What about your things?"

I answered, "They are of no importance. Before we came, I promised I would take her home if she asked me to. We are leaving right now."

Karl said, "Please make her understand that what she saw was only our cheap imitation of a horror movie. It wasn't real. I know now that I screened the wrong one. I detected some submissiveness in her. I thought she would like to see how far Connie can take that theme. I should have shown her happy sex instead. We do make that kind of movie too. I apologize."

As I was getting in the car, Connie blew me a kiss. I winked back at her and we left.

We were ten minutes down the road before either of us spoke. I said, "Linda, it was only a poorly made movie. I can't believe it upset you that much."

She answered, "It was the straw in the old saying about a camel's back. I couldn't stand anymore."

I said, "Tell me what has caused you so much distress that you would throw up like that."

She said, "I need to sleep now. When I feel safe in our bed and in our home, I will tell you everything. I need for you to hold me while we talk.

She paused then continued, "Stop and buy me some mouth wash and a 7-up when you can. I have a terrible taste in my mouth. If you need to rest, stop at a motel but I would rather you drive me home."

I found the things she asked for at an all-night truck stop, as we passed through Broken Bow. She repositioned her seat. I didn't bother her again and she did fall asleep.

I drove through the dark night and limited my speed to what was legal. In the distance, I could see the lightning in the storm that was approaching. I calculated that we could beat it home.

I had my own thoughts. I knew that what Karl had said was at least partially true. Linda has always been submissive to me. I allow her to make small decisions and I almost always let her have her way. When I put my foot down though, she always submits to my wishes. Sexually she has never denied me anything. She has put me off when I got crazy but she always gives me even crazy sex in the end. I chuckled as I remembered fucking her on the tailgate of my truck at a high school reunion once.

I tried to be serious in my mind. I knew I would never give her a pass to make a movie like the one we just saw. I remembered that Linda had once said that she might like to try bondage. I knew I could never watch her be degraded like Connie was. I thought out loud, "Karl spat in her face, for Christ's sake."

Eventually, I decided I didn't want to think anymore. I put earbuds in my ears and listened to some old time rock music. The sound of Simon and Garfunkel washed my thoughts away. We moved through the night and arrived home three and a half hours later. The storm was still behind us.

I put the car in the garage and thought, "Well, not returning with any of your gear means you don't have to unload it." I got out and walked around the car. I opened Linda's door and knelt down beside her. I shook her gently. She was in a deep sleep. I thought, "Good for her."

She finally came awake and looked around at her surroundings. She said, "We are home." She made it sound like a question.

I helped her from the car and she walked into the house and up the stairs as if she were in a trance. I followed her closely in case she stumbled. Without speaking she got naked and crawled into our bed. I followed and gathered her into our spoon position. I was very tired. I just wanted to sleep. We slept.

It was almost noon the next day when I awoke. I thought, "Sunday, no school today." I lay there another ten minutes or so and then decided I had to get up or wet the bed. I stumbled into the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror and saw that I looked like a homeless person. My hair was a mess. I hadn't shaved for three days because Connie likes me to be rough. I thought, "Barb likes me to be rough too. Sometimes Linda will feel my face when I haven't shaved. Maybe I should quit shaving." I paused, then thought, "No, you look like a homeless person." I shaved right after my shower.

While I was shaving, Linda appeared and said, "I'm going to cook. What would you like?"

I grabbed her and held her for a moment. I said, "I love you," and kissed her forehead.

She actually giggled and said, "I know. I read my necklace." She was holding it. After a few seconds, she asked, "Are eggs okay?" She left with my order.

Her giggle just now made me feel much better. It told me she had thought things through and wasn't having to think about it right now. She has made up her mind on how she was going to handle whatever was bothering her. Usually, that means dropping the problem in my lap. Sometimes I think that is why she lets me hang around. I thought, "She will talk to me when she is ready."

We spent the day together and she never mentioned our weekend with Karl and Connie. She seemed cheerful all day. We went to bed late in the evening and didn't have sex. That was okay with me. I was pretty well fucked out anyway.