Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 15

Story Info
Bobby Wilkinson is remembered.
7.4k words
4.13
20.2k
16
0

Part 15 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
684 Followers

Three months passed and Linda had not fully recovered from the effects of our last encounter with Karl Ziegler and his wife. She was terribly disappointed, by them. She thinks of them with contempt and distain and can't seem to get over it.

We had only been to the club once in the last three months and nothing had come of it. We did find a couple that I found interesting to talk to, but Linda couldn't get into the conversation. We ended the evening by leaving alone. We had previously booked a motel room as we always do, so we spent the night there. We made love but even that was not special. Linda couldn't find a way out of her doldrums.

The following Monday, I called Kay from work. I briefly explained Linda's state of mind to her.

Kay said, "I will call her and make a lunch date with her if you want me to, Luke. We could talk but I think I know how to handle the problem. You need to find a way to give her a good experience. Take her on a cruise or something similar. Share a good time with her and keep her too busy to be depressed."

I asked, "Do you really think it is that simple? It has been over three months. I am worried. I wish you would talk to her."

Kay said, "Okay I'll call her."

Linda told me that evening, that Kay had called and they had set a lunch date for Friday. Kay called me in the afternoon, after their date.

I asked her. "Do you see the problem?"

Kay answered, "It's not as serious as you think. She will snap out of this on her own in time. I think she might be arguing with herself, trying to decide whether swinging is still a good idea or not. Several items are on her bucket list that she still wants to happen. She is trying to figure out whether further pursuit of them is worth the effort or not."

Kay paused then continued, "She enjoyed the time spent with Barb and was disappointed when Barb became no longer available. She very much enjoyed being with Karl until he turned into Mr. Hyde. She is not as deep in depression as you think. She is mainly just disappointed."

I then asked, "Do you still believe something like a vacation would help?"

She answered, "Absolutely, find a way for her to spend some time enjoying herself."

I said, "Thank you, Aunt Kay. I will play it your way. You haven't been wrong yet."

She replied, "You owe me another steak. I love you both." She said, "Bye-bye," and hung up.

I put my mind on autopilot to ponder this problem and made my way through the rest of my work that day. As I drove toward home that evening, it came to the front of my thoughts again.

When I walked into the house, Linda was wearing one of my shirts. She kissed me, handed me a drink and said, "Change into something comfortable and come sit with me." I went to our bedroom and she went to the den.

I thought, "Kay's visit did some good. Linda's mood has already improved."

As we cuddled together in my chair, she said, "This is a truth time." She was fingering her pendant.

I said, "Okay."

She then asked, "Do you want to continue swinging?"

I took a minute to form my thoughts and said, "I want to continue until it is completely out of your system and then I will want to quit. I don't want to quit and then have regret jump up and bite us." When I said the word, "regret," Bobby Wilkinson popped into my mind.

I then asked, "Did you and Kay have a good visit?"

She answered, "I think we did. She said she was going to call you. What did she say to you?"

I answered, "She relieved my anxiety some. I was afraid you were in a state of deep depression. She told me you were really just disappointed with the way things turned out with Karl and Connie. She told me to find a way to get you busy having a good time." I paused and then added. "I think she must have helped you too, or we wouldn't be sitting here like this."

I let my hand roam under my shirt, which she was wearing. She was naked. I thought, "This is more like old times. Happy days might be here again."

Linda replied, "She did help me. She told me pretty much the same thing. I have decided that I want you to set up a vacation for us. I want there to be plenty of opportunity for sex between us. If something extracurricular happens, that is Okay, but it isn't necessary. When we get back maybe I will know whether or not I want to continue chasing my bucket list."

I said, "Okay."

She snuggled close to me and we were silent for a few minutes. Finally, she said, "Kay told me one other thing."

I asked, "What?"

Linda replied, "She told me that I wasn't fucking you silly, nearly as often as I should. I pledged to her, I would remedy that." We had a nice quickie right then, on the den floor. It was full of emotion and high energy. Happy days are here again.

We laughed together and prepared our dinner. Having eaten, we shared some time on the patio and watched the sunset. Bedtime came early and we made sweet love for a long time. I thought, "Why hadn't I talked to Kay months ago?"

The next morning was Saturday. It was Linda's turn to work this morning. The women in her office take turns opening the office on Saturdays for walk-in business. Linda has to go in about one Saturday a month.

I cooked breakfast for us while she made herself ready for work. We ate at the island in the kitchen. She was running a little late so we hurried and had little conversation. She seemed in a good mood. She allowed me to hold her for a few seconds while she kissed me goodbye and she was gone.

I took coffee to the patio and sat watching the world around our small lake as it woke up. I thought about Bobby Wilkinson. He had been my son's soccer coach about ten years earlier. He was a very handsome man and Linda had felt a strong attraction to him. She wanted an affair but it never happened because that was before our swinging days and Linda couldn't cheat. She told me of her feelings for him sometime later and said she felt great regret for not having asked me to let her be with him. She said that she had wanted to but had chickened out. He is an honorable man and walked away because she was married.

Kay had told me once that if I could let them be together it would satisfy a powerful need in Linda. It might be a way to bring her, "Middle Age Crazy," to an end. I had my head of security vet Bobby and I had an up to date file on him. I knew where he was. I also knew he would take her mind off Karl.

Linda made it home about three. I asked her to walk around the lake with me. She changed clothes and we set off. She seemed bubbly, like a child the last few days before Christmas.

She asked, "Have you thought about a vacation for us?"

I answered, "Yes, I have. I got in touch with Ali Gordon today." Ali is a travel agent that we have used before. I went on, "she gave me three options that are available beginning Monday a week from now."

Linda said, "Tell me."

I answered, "Ali is sending brochures in the mail but I think I remember enough of what we talked about. Number one is a Caribbean cruise that lasts seven days. It's pretty much the same as the cruise we took three years ago. It was my last choice. Oh, we would have to fly to Florida on Sunday before the boat leaves."

Linda said, "Okay, What's next?"

I answered, "A cruise to Alaska. We haven't done that before. The boat leaves Seattle Monday week, so again we would have to fly the Sunday before. If we come back to Seattle on the boat, this trip last twelve days. If we fly back from Alaska to Dallas, it's only seven days. It also has an Alaska train ride included that last a full day and night."

"What is number three," she asked?

I said, "We can spend one or two weeks in an isolated mountain cabin in Colorado."

We came to the bench on the trail that is farthest from the house. We sat and Linda said, "Luke, I'm tired of boats. Karl had us on a boat. I think a week in Colorado would be easiest and the most fun. We could hike and fish all day and do wonderfully nasty things to each other at night." She giggled.

I laughed with her and said, "I have one other suggestion. I thought this one up all by myself but Ali will still have to make the arrangements. She will still get her commission." I handed Linda a blue card.

Linda looked at it and asked, "What is this?"

I said, "That, my young and vibrant wife is the phone number for Bobby Wilkinson."

She was grasping the card tightly in her right hand. Her eyes became misty and a single tear rolled down her face. Her left hand went to the necklace around her neck. It was the one that I had given her that says I love her.

She kissed my lips softly and said, "Go home, Luke. Leave me here. I need some time to think about this. I won't be long."

I kissed her forehead and said, "Okay."

As I walked away, I heard her say, "I love you." I blew her a kiss and went to the house.

I made myself a stiff drink and sat on the patio. I couldn't see the bench where I had left her from this vantage point but I watched the trail. An hour later, she appeared about a quarter of a mile away walking slowly. I'm sure she was in deep thought. I freshened my drink and poured a glass of wine for her.

She arrived at the patio and picked up her wine from the table. She downed a healthy portion of it. She tugged me up from my chair and kissed my lips. She said, "I'll be back in a few minutes."

Linda went to the kitchen and prepared sandwiches for us. She put them on a tray with some chips and a dip. She came back to the patio and said, "This is dinner. I want to go to bed early. I need a truth time and I want you to hold me. She returned to the kitchen and came back with a pitcher of iced tea.

We had our dinner. When she was finished, she asked, "Would you like another drink?"

I said, "No I've had enough." I thought, "I should probably keep my wits about me."

She went into the kitchen and returned with another glass of wine.

We sat together but there was no conversation. Finally, I said, "We can start our truth time now if you want."

She replied, "No, I'm not ready." She was holding her pendant in one hand and my hand with the other. Her wine sat untouched on the table.

An hour passed. She said, "Let's sleep in the pool house tonight. I want to see the stars through the skylight.

Ten minutes later, I was lying on my back looking at the sky through the large skylight. Linda was snuggled close to my side with her head on my shoulder.

She finally asked, "What do you want me to do with Bobby's phone number?"

I answered her, "Whatever you wish but let me say this. If you decide to call him and everything works out, I will give you a hall pass to be with him. Kay told me I should give you this opportunity the first time I talked to her. This is the first time that I felt it was the right thing to do."

She asked, "Do you know where he is?"

I replied, "Yes. He is in Scotland. That is a long way off but we or you can go there if need be. You can invite him here if you like.

She asked, "Would you let me go to him alone?"

I answered, "Yes if that is your wish. I have had him thoroughly vetted. He is a good man. I have a complete dossier on him that is up to date. You may read it if you want."

She said, "I do want to read it but this is probably an exercise in futility. He is in his sixties by now.

I laughed and said, "I said that same thing to Kay. She got all huffy and informed me that she and Gus were in their sixties. She wanted me to know that they didn't sit on the porch in rocking chairs when he visited her." I paused and then continued, "By my calculation, Bobby was twenty-four years older than you when you first met him. He is twenty-four years older than you are today. Maybe he has a little more of that grey in his hair that you like so much.

She said, "Twenty-four is a lot and sixty-two is different than fifty-two."

I said, "He is coaching a soccer team for twenty to twenty-five-year-olds. He must be in good shape."

She asked, "If I have sex with him, will you be hurt?"

I answered, "I will handle it the same way I handled watching you and Karl together. If that is what you want, I will allow it. I know you will come home to me."

She said, "Connie helped you when I was with Karl."

I answered, "That is so true. She was quite the distraction. Maybe you can give me a pass to go hunting on my own. I haven't done that in years."

She said, "Tell me you love me, Luke."

I said, "I will always love you."

She took the monster in her hand and squeezed him gently. "She said, "It's fun for me to think about Bobby and I will want to continue this conversation later. Right now though, I want to love the one I love." She changed her position and took my cock into her mouth. I got hard instantly.

She changed her position again. She took the dominant place and guided the monster inside her. She was so wet. She rode me slowly in her cowgirl position for a minute then laid her boobs on my chest and kissed me. She whispered, "I skipped the foreplay."

I recognized what was happening. This was the beginning of one of her, "I'm going to love you forever," fucks. It is a standard in her repertoire. All I have to do is lie here and enjoy it. She does all the work. She can take me right to the edge and hold me there for a long time. I decided to just lie there and enjoy it. It went on for at least an hour. When we came to the end, it was like the clash of cymbals at the end of Ravel's Bolero.

She said, "I'm going to love you forever."

I think I was still inside her when I fell asleep.

We showered together the next morning. While we were drying each other, she started talking non-stop. It was like a planned and rehearsed speech. She said, "I want to read your file on Bobby. I have decided I am going to call him this morning. It will be afternoon there. If he invites me to go to Scotland, I want to leave next Monday and stay with him for five days. I want to go alone and I will give you a pass to go hunting on your own."

I said, "Okay. I'll make us some breakfast." I kissed her cheek, got dressed and went to the kitchen. Twenty minutes later, I had breakfast on the island. Pancakes with sausage and the trimmings.

Linda came and sat on the stool next to me. Before she touched anything, she said, "I thought there would at least be some conversation about my plans."

I replied, "Sweetheart before I gave you the phone number, I had decided to allow you to have this experience any way you wanted to. This is your opportunity to do away with the regret you have concerning Bobby. I hope it works out and I will help if I can."

Her green eyes teared up. She said, "I think I am going to choose the cabin in Colorado."

I said, "That would be fine with me. I'm sure we would enjoy that but then you might have more regret associated with your memory of Bobby. I think you should at least look at the file before you make a decision."

She wiped the tears from her eyes and said, "I love you."

After we finished eating, I took her hand and said, "Come with me." I led her into my office and sat her behind my desk. I retrieved Bobby's file from the drawer and laid it in front of her. I said, "Take what time you need, I'm going for my run." I walked out of the room and closed the door before there was any further conversation.

I walked a complete lap around the lake and used the time for thought. In my mind, I said to myself, "You simple bastard. You should have taken her up on the Colorado cabin. You have probably talked her into doing what she really wants to do." My next thought was, "I want her to get Bobby out of her mind and if spending a few days with him is what it will take, so be it. Kay believes this is the thing to do."

I crossed the finish line in twenty minutes and broke into my six-minute mile trot. I pushed the thoughts of Linda and Bobby out of my mind and decided to take the twelve minutes it would take to finish my run, for myself.

I arrived back at the house and Linda was still in my office. The door was still closed, so I didn't disturb her. I stripped off my running shorts and shoes and swam a few laps in the nude. I rested in the water long enough to cool down and rinsed off in the pool house shower. After dressing, I went to the den.

In a few minutes, Linda joined me. I made room for her in my chair and she snuggled in close to me. I knew what she was going to say before she said it. She would have mentioned Colorado and the cabin instantly. She was being quiet.

She said, "Is it really alright if I call him Luke?"

I answered, "Absolutely, if that's what you want to do."

She sat up and looked at me. She wasn't teary this time but she was fingering her pendant. I have never seen her without it since I gave it to her. She asked, "How can you love me? I am such a slut. I'm sitting here with you and thinking about fucking someone else."

I said, "Linda, you are not a slut. What you are doing is being honest with me. A slut would be sneaking around behind my back and cheating. I will always love you. Read that necklace you are toying with."

She snuggled down close to me again and was quiet. A few minutes later she said, "I read it several times every day." After a while, she said, "I'm going to call him. Do you want to listen?"

I answered, "No, but call me if he wants to talk to me." She kissed my cheek and went back to my office.

I thought, "I need a drink and I'll bet it is five o'clock in Scotland." I went to the kitchen and opened a bottle of beer. I went to the pool and sat in a lounge chair.

In just a few minutes, Linda dragged another chair close to me. She sat down and showed me her hands. They were shaking. She said, "He wasn't home. He was at soccer practice but I left a message. The young lady I talked to said he would call me back." She paused and said, "She had the cutest accent. The dossier said he was still single. Do you think he has a live-in girlfriend?"

I answered her, "I don't know. You will have to ask him." I chuckled at her and she stuck out her bottom lip.

Linda was a nervous wreck. Bobby didn't call back that night. He did call back Monday morning but we missed the call. We were both at work. Maria was there. She is our housekeeper and she took the message.

Linda beat me home but didn't return the call. She said she wanted me here when she talked to him. I didn't make it home until six and we calculated that it would be midnight in Scotland. Linda decided that we should call him in the morning.

When we went to bed, Linda was fidgety like the preverbal, "Cat on a hot tin roof." She was also hot as a firecracker. I thought she was going to fuck me to death and I let her try as hard as she could. When she was through with me, I collapsed and fell into a deep slumber. I woke twice in the night. Linda wasn't in bed. She was up and moving around downstairs. I don't think she slept a wink.

The next morning I called Alice, my secretary, and told her, I was going to be a couple of hours late. Linda wasn't working that day. Linda and I finished breakfast just before eight and I said, "It's two in the afternoon over there. Go ahead and call him."

She looked at me and I could see the butterflies in her stomach. She sat there looking at the phone. She was holding the little blue card in one hand and fingering her pendant with the other. The Phone rang.

We looked at each other and it rang again. Linda said, "Answer it." It rang again and I picked up the receiver.

I said, "Hello."

The voice on the line said, "Bobby Wilkinson here. Am I speaking to Mr. Bowman?" He seemed very formal and his accent was in full bloom.

I replied, "Yes, this is Luke Bowman. How can I help you?" I was beginning to have fun with this and Linda's butterflies were torturing her.

Bobby stuttered a couple of times then regained control. He said, "Sir, in way of identifying myself, I was once your son's soccer coach.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
684 Followers
12