Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 17

Story Info
Our second day in Scotland.
9.1k words
4.4
18.4k
13
0

Part 17 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
678 Followers

The four of us gathered for breakfast about nine the next morning. There was no awkwardness. We had all spent so much time on the phone before meeting. It seemed as though we were all old friends rather than new acquaintances.

Linda and Bobby fit together like toast and butter. If I were watching from the outside, I would think they were in love. Maybe they were. I couldn't wait to be alone with Linda to find out how their night went. Linda was bubbly. I knew it had gone well.

We finished our meal. Bobby and I were mostly silent, only speaking when prodded. The girls kept up a meaningless chatter. Michelin mainly explained what they had planned for entertainment through the week. Linda asked questions when she felt the need.

After coffee, Bobby said, "I will go to the lobby, check us out and have our luggage loaded." He stood and continued, "I will return to you in a few minutes." He looked at Michelin and said, "Please walk with me." Michelin rose from her chair, kissed my cheek and they walked away, holding hands.

Linda came around the table to sit next to me. She kissed my cheek and said, "I will always love you." She was holding her pendant.

I said, "That was nice of Bobby. Somehow he knew I wanted to be alone with you."

Linda squeezed my hand and whispered, "I told him I needed to be alone with you." We both laughed.

Linda was more than just bubbly. She tried to tell me everything at once. "He was so good to me, Luke. He was just as I remember him. He is sweet and kind and at the same time forcefully dominant. His mustache tickles me. I owe Karl Ziegler some thanks. He made me understand that I am submissive. Bobby and I will fit together perfectly this whole week. Will Michelin hold your attention?"

I answered, "I want to take her home with us."

Linda became quiet and looked at me in surprise. I smiled and she realized I was kidding. She quit holding her breath and her first exhalation was audible.

I said, "Sweetheart if last night was an example, she will hold my attention very well. Understand this though, I'm not going to spend a week in a centuries-old Scottish manor and not sleep with you at least one night."

She kissed me again and said, "I will see to that. It will happen." She giggled.

I said, "Maybe Michelin and I will let you sleep in the middle."

Linda asked, "Do you think she would like to do that?"

I answered, "I asked her if she wanted to have sex with you. She told me she would enjoy that. I'm surprised you two haven't already made a deal, as much time as you spent talking on the phone."

Linda chuckled and said, "We kind of did but we both agreed to follow your lead."

"What about Bobby," I asked. "Do you think he knows that she is Bi?"

Linda answered, "I'll bet he knows everything about her but maybe you should talk to her before we involve Bobby, just to be safe. If it would upset Bobby, I don't want to do it."

Bobby and Michelin returned to the table. Michelin sat in Linda's old seat and the waitress brought fresh coffee, without being asked.

Bobby said, "We are all set. We can start for the estate now or if you like, or we can help you become tourist here in Edinburgh. We could spend most of the day here and still be home before dark. There is much history here."

He laid a hotel pamphlet on the table. There were fourteen points of interest advertised, each with a photograph and a brief description the site.

I said, "Damn Bobby, It would take our whole week to see all of these."

He laughed and replied, "Ah, Ya could no' do it in a week." His accent was thick. I think he probably figured out the effect it has on Linda. He went on, "Maybe you and Linda should pick one attraction. I think we could comfortably do that."

Linda and I stuck our heads together and chose Edinburgh Castle.

Bobby looked me and said, "Ah, a warrior's choice, Luke. Have you been a soldier?"

I answered, "I did a hitch in the Marine Corps when I was very young. Truthfully, I have more interest in the architecture of the castle rather than its function as a fortress.

Bobby shifted his attention to Linda. He said, "And you have made a bonnie choice too, Lass. You will enjoy the displays of style and dress from the time when the castle was built. We believe that was eight hundred years ago, in the twelfth century."

We had finished our tour of the castle. We were leisurely strolling toward the parking lot when there was a thunderous boom. I asked, "What was that?"

Bobby replied, "That was the one O'clock gun. That happens every day except Sunday, at precisely one O'clock and has been so since 1861. It is a timing signal for all the ships in the Firth of Forth. They use it to calibrate their ship's chronometers. The correct time has always been critical for navigation. Modern systems don't have to have it all the time, but the old navigation techniques still back-up the new."

I asked, "What does Firth of Forth mean?"

Bobby said, "The language is Scottish Gaelic. The translation is rough, the estuary of the River Forth. The Firth is one of the UK's best deep-water anchorages". You can find much history and industry here.

We arrived back at the Bentley. Bobby said, "If it pleases everyone, I know of a quaint country inn about half-way to the estate. The food is marvelous. I think we can enjoy a light lunch there and it will serve as a pleasant pause in our journey."

We drove away.

The big car rode well and was very quiet inside. Bobby handled the narrow, winding road with ease and great skill.

Linda teased Michelin and me. She said, "You two have been holding hands every minute since we left the hotel. I think you are enjoying each other's company with ease. Why is that?"

I answered, "Linda we shared some damn good sex last night. We are anticipating a repeat performance tonight. I plan to hog Michelin's time and attention this whole week. Holding her hand keeps her in my mind and makes me feel warm inside."

Michelin giggled and turned as red as a beet.

I asked Bobby, "Are you enjoying your time with Linda?"

He answered, "I am, Luke. She is exactly as advertised. Is it proper to say what I feel?"

I answered, "Absolutely, always speak freely."

He said, "We shared some damn fine sex last night. We are anticipating a repeat performance tonight. I plan to hog Linda's time and attention this whole week." He spoke in the accent of a Texas country boy. His Scottish brogue was completely gone. We all laughed.

I noticed Linda was fingering her pendant. I caught her eye and mouthed, "I love you."

We stopped for our light lunch almost exactly an hour into the trip.

After we were seated, a rather severe-looking older woman handed each of us a menu. She turned out to be a sweet and lovely person.

I looked at the menu and addressed Bobby. I said, "My menu is not written in English."

Bobby laughed and said, "Of course it is. It's just that Americans can't read, write, speak or understand the English language." We all Laughed.

Linda said, "Apparently he is right, Luke. I can't read it either."

I said, "We are lucky. Bobby can speak American. Will you translate for us, Sir?"

He laughed and said, "Please allow me to order for us all. There are some things on the menu that you will like very much. There are some other things that you may find distasteful."

We all agreed and Bobby summoned the server with just a look in her direction. He ordered Cullen Skink for four. He ordered a glass of white wine for each of the girls and questioned me with his eyes.

I asked for a double whiskey on ice, Crown Royal if it is available.

Bobby ordered my drink and water for everyone. He also ordered ice for Linda and me.

The server left and Bobby said, "Most places have ice now but you won't get it if you don't ask for it. People here use very little of it."

I asked, "What is the dish that you ordered?"

He answered. "It is something I think you will enjoy. It is a staple in this part of the country. Each restaurant has its own recipe but they are all similar. The version served here is very good. It is a thick creamy fish soup. It is similar to your New England fish chowder. It's made with smoked haddock, potatoes and onions. Sometimes turnips are included, but not here. It will be served with the house bread which is baked daily on the premises."

I looked at Michelin and said, "You are being very quiet."

She smiled and answered, "The Laird has brought me here before. He knows what I enjoy. This is my favorite dish in this establishment. I think he ordered it especially for me."

I looked at Bobby and he said, "I must keep her happy, Luke. She has given me permission to bring the two of you here as our guest.

I let the subject drop and our drinks arrived. I asked, "Bobby, no whisky for you?"

He shook his head and answered, "Nay, not while I drive. We can share some fine whisky this evening. I noticed you did not order Scotch, but I have some I think you will enjoy."

We were served, with the soup and bread. The bowls were large, filled to the brim and steaming hot. The old woman served all of us from one tray, which she balanced on her hand and one shoulder. Her grace and coordination were remarkable. She finished and curtsied as she took a step backward from the table. She noticed that I had appreciated her dance. She smiled and then winked at me before she left the table.

Linda said, "You alphas attract all kinds of women."

Bobby chuckled and Michelin smiled at me. Under the table, she ran her hand up my thigh and touched my cock. I captured her hand in mine and held it there for a few seconds. I was more than passively interested in attracting the woman whose hand I was holding.

Bobby indicated we should let the soup cool for a minute. I sipped my whiskey until he took his first taste. Michelin just dug right in. Linda and I moved more slowly. I put half a spoon full in my mouth the followed immediately with a full one. It was delicious.

I said, "Bobby this is scrumptious. It has some seasonings you didn't mention. This is much better than the bland chowder in New England."

He said, "Try the bread, you will find that it is also special. You may dunk if you so choose." He then demonstrated by breaking his loaf in half and dunking the opened end in his soup and biting the wet portion off.

My bread portion rested on the side of the plate that held my soup bowl. It was football shaped but with more rounded ends. The small loaf was about the size of two of Linda's cathead biscuits. The crust was hard and dark and had whole seeds baked into it. I broke it open and noticed the bread was somewhat darker than a whole-wheat loaf at home. I tasted it without dunking. Next, I dipped it in the soup and tried it that way. It was very special.

We all enjoyed having this meal together. By the time it was over, Linda and Michelin were engrossed in a conversation of their own. The chatter was constant and they were both speaking at the same time, most of the time.

We finished our meal and left the restaurant. The girls walked ahead of us. They were holding hands and chattering like two magpies.

Bobby asked, "Luke, in your travels, have you ever learned of a way to dampen the meaningless vocal utterings of a woman?

I laughed and answered, "I like to stick my tongue in their mouth. That will usually shut them up. If it doesn't, I stick something else in there."

Bobby laughed and said, "You are a straightforward man. I think I'm going to like you."

The girls reached the Bentley and they climbed into the back seat together.

I said, "I guess I'm riding up front with you."

Bobby replied, "If I were you, I would climb in there with them and sit in the middle."

I sat in the front with Bobby. The chatter in the back was constant for the first ten miles. Bobby flipped a switch and a glass panel rose between the women and us. Bobby keyed a microphone and in his thick accent said, "Ladies, I require a few minutes of privacy with Luke. Do you mind?"

Linda answered, "That's fine, Bobby. We are just chatting back here."

Bobby tripped another switch and a curtain slid closed and obscured the glass panel. I wondered what was coming.

Bobby said, "They have been that way on the telephone for the last two weeks. I think they have become genuine friends."

I laughed and said, "Best friends forever, I'll bet."

He said, "That of course, is all well and good but I did want a minute with you. To me, this is a very strange situation. How did our arrangement come about? In your way, please be straightforward with me. I need to know."

I said, "Bobby, It would take the rest of my stay here to make you understand how this happened. Take my word for this. There is a reason and it is very real. For Linda and I, this is the right thing and I hope it won't throw sand in the cogs of your relationship with Michelin. I would like you to understand. I think the best way to make that happen, is for you to ask Linda. She will tell all. As you well know, she likes to talk."

He said, "Fair enough, I will ask her."

I said, "May I speak plainly?"

He nodded.

I went on, "Pick a time when you are alone in bed together. A good time would be immediately after she has fucked your Willy down to a nub. She intends to do that. If you ask her then and cuddle with her, you will get the whole story and two hours of recovery time."

He laughed and said, "She is a tigress in bed, Isn't she?"

He was quiet for a time, then ask, "May I be straightforward with you?"

I answered, "Sure you can. We need to condition ourselves to be that way all the time." I paused and added, "Within reason, of course."

He paused and the pause became pregnant. I said, "Spit it out, Bobby. Let's be open with each other, just like grown men."

He looked at me and away from the road, for just a second. He refocused on the narrow lane and said, "Alright." He paused for only a second and asked, "Do you understand the term buggery?"

It was my turn to pause. I took a few seconds to consider my answer. In the end, I only said, "Yes."

He said, "Linda has told me that you are not into anal play and the two of you have never tried it."

I made no reply.

He went on, "I would very much like to have her that way but not without your knowledge."

I said, "Bobby, You are right I am not into anal sex. It seems nasty and un-natural to me. Now having said that let me continue. I have given her a Hall Pass to have sex with you for five days. That pass has only two restrictions. Don't force her to do anything she doesn't want to do and don't hurt her. You agreed to that before we came." I paused and he was silent.

I continued, "Beyond that, the two of you can indulge in any activity that you both consent to." I asked, "Has Linda consented to this?"

Bobby said, "We talked about it, last night. Previously I had instructed Michelin to bring the subject up in one of their telephone girl talks. Michelin said that Linda was open to the idea. Linda had said that she wanted to try it because it was on her bucket list, whatever that is. She did give me her consent last night but with a condition."

I said, "Well, fulfill her condition and have at it. Just don't hurt her."

Bobby said, "Luke, this is so difficult. I am trying to fulfill her condition. Here it is. She wants me to bugger her while you are inside her."

I said, "Oh yes, I understand now. Her bucket list is a list of things she wants to experience before she dies. I have the one and only copy. One item on that list is double penetration. She read about it and became aroused. She wants to try it. She reads too much."

We rode in silence for a few minutes. Bobby said, "We won't hurt her and she will be prepared properly."

I looked at him and asked, "What does that mean?"

He answered, "She will be properly prepared. She will have an enema and she will be lubricated, thoroughly. I will wear a condom, of course."

I said, "Damn Bobby, I need to talk to her about this and I'll need to think about it."

He said, "Today is Monday. We only have four days from today. We will be at the Manor tonight. Michelin and I have planned a "get-a-way-day," that will take all of us away for tomorrow night and most of the next day. If we do this double penetration, as you call it, it needs to happen Wednesday or Thursday evening."

"I need to think," I said. "Open the curtain and lower the panel."

Bobby flipped the switches and the curtain and glass disappeared. We caught the girls red-handed. They were kissing and fondling each other. Linda looked up sheepishly and said, "We didn't have anything else to do."

Bobby and I broke up laughing. I said, "Bobby, stop the car. Get Michelin up here and I'll ride the rest of the way with Linda. We can finish our conversation over drinks later this evening. That will be better."

He brought the car to a stop. He said, "Fair enough. We will be at the Manor in about twenty minutes." He asked Michelin to ride with him.

Michelin and I swapped seats. I stopped her outside the car and kissed her. I squeezed her boob and said, "I can't wait to be in bed with you again."

She purred like a kitten and whispered, "I'm so glad you are here."

I took Michelin's place in the back seat. Bobby got the car moving and raised the glass panel. The curtain closed. I cupped a boob in my hand and Kissed Linda. We let our kiss last a long time.

I said, "We need to talk about butt fucking." I let that sink in and went on. "I'll bet, you wished you were wearing one of my dress shirts right now. You always get your way when you wear one of them."

She kissed my cheek and gently squeezed my cock as she giggled. Her little girl voice said, "Bobby wants to do it. I want to do it and I want you there when it happens. What is there to talk about? I saw her touch her pendant.

I said, "I need to wrap my head around the idea, is what we need to talk about. Tell me the physics of this thing."

She didn't even hesitate. She said, "You will lie on your back. I will ride you cowgirl style. I will drop to your chest and Bobby can do me doggie style."

I said, "You make it sound so easy."

She replied, "It is simple, Luke. All you have to do is lie there and follow my instructions. Bobby knows how to do this. It won't be messy or nasty. The monster will be happy inside of me, and you can check a big thing off the list. Kay will be proud of you, and I will get to be sandwiched between the two most wonderful and powerful alpha males I have ever known. I want this to happen, Luke. "

I asked, "Are you sure, Baby?"

She made a big show of holding her necklace. Her little girl voice said, "Please."

I said, "We are leaving Micheline out."

Linda said, "No, she said she would help prepare me. She knows how to do this too." Linda waited a moment and said, "I won't allow her to be left out. Maybe both of you guys can do her before we leave. I think she would love for that to happen."

I felt the car slow to a stop and the curtain and glass opened. We were in front of a large stone archway that spanned a wrought iron gate. A two-foot diameter bronze disk was embedded just above the keystone. The inscription, "Wilkinson Manor," arched over the Wilkinson coat of arms.

Linda said in a low voice, "I want to do this." She paused and said, "Ple-e-e-a-a-se."

I didn't answer her.

Presently, the gate swung inward and Bobby announced our arrival. We proceeded on stone pavement to the main entrance of the manor house. There were several outbuildings in sight but not close. The staff assembled below the steps that led to an old but ornate porte-cochere. Linda and I were welcomed in a flurry of introductions, with curtsies and bows.

Laird Wilkinson bowed and said, "The Hispanics in your country taught me one of their sayings, "Mi Casa Es Su Casa." I am sure you know, it means, "My Home is Your Home." Please allow that sentiment to be in effect while you are here." He bowed again and escorted Linda through the huge double doors. Michelin and I followed.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
678 Followers