Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found a switch near the door. The switch was a round disc with a single push button at its center. It was mounted on the wall about four feet off the floor. A paper-insulated wire that came down from the high ceiling supplied it. I pushed the button. All the electric lights went out. I pushed it again and they came back on. Electricity was obviously an add-on.

I turned the lights off again. The fire lit the room perfectly. I walked to the bed and put my hand on it. It was warm.

Michelin said, "I will be glad when you finish exploring."

I looked at her. She stood there naked and radiant in the flicker from the fireplace. She started for the bed but I intercepted her. I took her in my arms and said, "Dance with me." I was still fully dressed.

She started humming a slow waltz and I moved her about the room as gracefully, as I was able. In a minute she said, "I am cold." She escaped from my embrace and disappeared under the bed's covers, like a mouse escaping under a door.

I hurried to shed my clothing and join her in the warm bed. This was a new and wonderful experience for me. I gathered Michelin in my arms. She felt cool and her skin seemed very smooth. I lay on my side and drew her closer to me facing her back. I raised my knees to her bottom and we naturally slid into the spoon position that I love so much. The bed was warm.

I thought, "How many hours have I cuddled with Linda this way?"

She purred and placed my hand on one of her breasts.

I nestled the monster close to her backside and he began to become excited. I said, "A penny for your thoughts."

She answered me in a low voice that was more than a whisper. She said, "I was thinking about how lucky I was when I talked you into visiting here with Linda. The week would have been extremely awkward for me if she had come alone. The Laird would have enjoyed her less if you hadn't come, with her. He would have worried about my feelings."

I lay there for a time, holding her and toying with her boob.

She said, "Our quickie on the mountain was special. You created a memory for me that will last my whole life." She paused and said, "Thank You."

I chuckled and asked, "Did you hear the echo?"

She wiggled her bottom against the monster and said, "Yes I did." Then she continued, "I'm sure several of the mountain folk heard it too. Tomorrow, they will all be asking, "Who the Hell is Luke?"

We laughed together. We were both perfectly comfortable now. I marveled at how easy it was for me to be comfortable with this girl who was really a stranger to me.

We lay there a few minutes, enjoying the comfort. She said, "I sense that you are not feeling the urgency to be inside me that you have had."

I answered her. I said, "Right now I want you very much." I paused and went on, "I think I'm passed any urgent need. Now I want quality and perfection. The monster still wants you urgently and right now."

She giggled and said, "I am beginning to believe he really does have a mind of his own."

I said, "You better believe it. He helps me do my thinking where you are concerned. He votes for assault and rape quite often."

She said, "Just hold me this way, for a while. Then I will give you quality and perfection if you allow me to be on top again."

I helped the monster find her entry and slid easily into her wet channel. I found her bottom on the second stroke and held the monster there.

She gasped and said, "Oh Luke." She wiggled her butt closer to me and said it again, "Oh Luke."

I held her in place and all movement stopped. I whispered in her ear, "The monster said I could hold you like this and be inside you at the same time."

She said, "He is definitely right. I think this might be quality and perfection." I felt her pussy try to choke the monster. I felt good. She placed her hand on the top of mine and helped me squeeze her boob.

There was no urgency. I was happy, she was happy and the monster was happy. I fell into that dreamy place between sleep and wakefulness. I allowed the monster to move inside my companion to a slight degree.

I came back sometime later. I don't know how long it had been but the fire was still burning. I was lying on my back and Michelin was under the covers, on her knees and between my legs. She was rolling her tongue around the monster's head and sucking him gently. Suddenly some amount of urgency returned. I thrust upward into her mouth. She gagged. I resolved not to do that again.

She let the monster escape her lips, slid up my body, and laid her breast on my chest. As she explored my mouth with her tongue, I felt her hold the monster in place while she slowly impaled herself.

She broke our kiss and said, "I am striving for quality. Perfection may have to come later." She allowed me full contact with her young, smooth female body. She fucked me with slow but powerful strokes that were becoming familiar to me now. I thought, "This is good quality." I started to meet her strokes with slow thrusts of my own.

I said, "You have come to like being on top, haven't you?"

She giggled and said, "Don't make me cum Luke. I don't want this to be over." A mini orgasm rippled through her. I stopped moving. She whined into my chest, "Oh Luke." She had another one.

Small ones came and went several more times for her. She whispered, "I am right on the edge. Can you help me through a big one and still save yourself for later?

I answered her, "I think so." I began thrusting into her again and matched her tempo as it increased. Soon we were fucking each other hard. I damn near lost it but her orgasm overcame her and I was able to step back from the edge. Her pussy grabbed hold of the monster and her whole body convulsed. She became a mass of uncontrolled ecstasy. I just lay there and let it happen. I don't know how but I managed to maintain control.

She came down but the small ones were still happening. I felt her shudder through two of them. Her breathing became more regular and she was making cooing sounds into my chest.

I lay there for a while longer and allowed her to recover. I didn't let her come all the way down. I gently rolled her over onto her back and tongued her swollen outer lips. I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and teased her for several minutes. She began to respond to me. I sensed that she was not in control. I slipped two fingers inside and touched her rough spot. She came hard.

She screamed. She most always said the same thing. "OH GOD YES, FUCK ME LUKE—FUCK ME."

I sucked her clit and fucked her with my fingers. I don't think she could tell the difference. She used both her hands on the back of my head to hold my face tight, in her pussy. Her thighs clamped down over my ears and helped hold me in place. Her body went ridged and vibrated like a bass guitar string.

I held my breath and waited for her to come back to this world.

I felt her start to relax. Her orgasm was over and she was coming down. I escaped from her grip and pulled her slim little female body down in the bed until she was under me. I stuffed her full of very hard cock. I fucked her forcefully. Her face was right in front of mine. I saw her eyes flutter open and her lips formed a big O. I kept fucking her. She screamed and came hard, again.

This time I let her come all the way down. I lay on my back and she snuggled in close to me. Her head was on my shoulder and she had a leg draped over my thigh. She won her fight for breath. In a few minutes, our heat had dissipated and I pulled the covers back over us.

She snuggled closer and said, "We can sleep now."

I held her hand in mine and helped her slide it down my belly until she found the monster. He was still very hard and full of power.

She said, "Oh my God Luke, You aren't finished with me, are you?"

I didn't answer her. I didn't want to talk about it. I put my tongue in her mouth and stuffed the monster back in her warmth and wetness. I screwed her with long but slow power strokes. I wanted her to cum one more time. She was spent. She just lay there under me. Ten minutes later, I felt her first response. Her pussy flexed and held the monster for a second.

She began an attempt to meet my thrust.

I allowed the monster's excitement to rise. I fully intended to go with her this time.

She was not loud in her utterances this time. She was whimpering, purring and cooing all at the same time. Our orgasms washed over us in the same moment. She did become louder but she didn't scream. She said something different. She said, "Make me pregnant, Luke."

I emptied myself as deep inside her as I could. She enthusiastically accepted my offering and described how she could feel the monster swell and throb deep in her belly.

I thought, "I've never had sex this good." I thought of Linda and the thought scared me.

I noticed how dark it was in the room. I looked at the fireplace. There were only a few glowing embers left.

I felt Michelin slip into sleep and after a short while, I followed her.

To be continued...