Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 19

Story Info
A new experience or a great adventure.
8.9k words
4.44
20.3k
17
0

Part 19 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
684 Followers

Bobby – part 5 – A New Adventure or a Great Experience

***

The early morning light was just starting to penetrate the room when I awoke. I looked up at the ceiling and thought, "Here I am waking up in a strange place again. It seems to be happening quite often, here of late."

I remembered. This is Michelin's favorite inn at Loch Ness.

I felt the girl stir beside me. She shifted her willowy female body to a more comfortable position, took a deep breath and sighed. I rolled to my side and faced her. I put an arm around her and drew her naked body nearer to me.

She made an effort to snuggle close to me and helped guide my hand to her bare breast. I thought, "Damn, This woman is nice to sleep with."

I closed my eyes and hoped there wasn't an alarm clock anywhere in my near future. I did get to enjoy being with her for about a half hour before I felt her try to escape my embrace. I pulled her closer and held her in place.

She treated me to one of her musical giggles and said, "Please Luke, I must get up or I will wet on you."

I am not into that sort of thing. I released her.

As she was slipping out of bed she said, "I'll light a fire in the bathroom heater and bathe first. I don't think we should be in that slippery iron tub together. We would get hurt."

I answered, "Showering with you is one of my favorite things."

She said, "Not this morning. I will go first and you can shower while I dry my hair. Then we can have some cuddle time before we have to get up."

I lay there in the warm bed contemplating our up-coming cuddle time and audibly followed her progress. She tinkled first then brushed her teeth. Next, there was a time when water was running in the toilet. I assumed she was using a product that smelled like orange blossoms. The water in the shower came on.

I stayed in bed another couple of minutes, rose and put my feet on the floor. The room was chilly. My feet were on a throw rug. Beyond that, there was a stone floor. I thought, My God, that's going to be cold. I walked into the bathroom. The floor was very cold.

There was a gas heater burning and a throw rug in front of the sink. Both of these things were welcomed, in my mind.

Michelin was standing in the iron tub. I had to move the curtain enough to peek. She was letting the water cascade over her and enjoying the warmth of it. I thought, "What a beautiful woman. She is much prettier than her photographs indicated. Her body was softer than Linda's was but no less attractive. The curves were nice." The monster moved.

She caught me looking and flipped some water in my face. I closed the curtain and she treated me to another magical giggle.

I quietly took a leak, cleaned my teeth and shaved. The bathroom warmed quickly and it was comfortable by the time I helped Michelin out of the shower. She allowed me to hold her wet body and kiss her.

I helped her dry herself and found two robes hanging on the back of the door. I wrapped one of them around her. It was made from a material similar to what we would call flannel at home but heavier. I think it might have been made of wool instead of cotton. It was soft and warm to the touch.

I lingered a few extra minutes in the shower. By the time I finished, Micheline had left the bath. I spent a couple minutes blowing my hair dry and donned the other robe. It felt good.

When I walked into the bedroom, Michelin was crawling back into the bed. She said, "Leave that door open and the heater will knock the chill off in here before we get up.

I tossed my robe over hers at the foot of the bed and crawled in beside her. She felt warm and dry. She cuddled close and threw her leg over me. I immediately had extremely nasty thoughts. I said, "I love the scent of orange blossoms."

She answered, "I am so much more comfortable with you when I feel sparkly." She giggled.

She asked, "Would you be terribly disappointed if we didn't have sex this morning?"

Without hesitation, I answered, "Yes." I touched her button.

She gasped for air and squirmed against my hand. She asked, "Do you remember the last sex we had before you finally let me sleep last night."

I answered, "Yeah, I do. I thought it was really nice."

She said, "Oh Luke, it was far better than nice, it was wonderful. She hesitated then continued. Actually, it was a little too much of a good thing, for me. You were so forceful. I am quite sore.

I said, "Oh Baby, I'm so sorry. I promise to be gentler from now on."

She did more than giggle. She laughed a little. She said, "Oh no. That may have been the best sex I ever had in my whole life. I want it to happen again and I have decided that I am definitely going home with you. I am not so sore we can't do it. You can hurt me a little bit if you need to." There was a pause and she said, "There is another reason we shouldn't though."

I said, "And what pray tell, could that be?" I rubbed a circle around her clitoris. She sighed and rotated her pelvis as she thrust against my hand.

She took a deep breath before she answered. She said, "Do you remember your obligation for this evening?"

I remembered. I wasn't excited to do what Bobby and I had agreed to. I had been successful in not thinking about it. I said, "Yes, I remember. The double penetration of my young and vibrant wife is to take place."

She went on. "The Laird has instructed me that I shouldn't bring you back to the Manor with your Willy fucked down to a nub." In a second she continued, "I have never heard him say anything like that but I did know what he meant. He said you used those words the other day."

I chuckled.

She said, "Maybe we should let it rest, today."

I slid my finger inside her. She was very wet. The monster was very hard. There was just no way this wasn't going to happen. I rolled her onto her back and buried the monster completely in one slow but insistent stroke.

She sucked most of the air out of the room in one breath. She whispered in my ear, "Fuck me, Luke. Be extra naughty. Fuck me just like you did last night."

My strokes started out slow but deep. I increased the tempo slightly. Her vagina was not as deep as Linda's was. I was touching her cervix before the monster was completely inside. I forced him in the rest of the way on each stroke. I realized that was what was making her sore. I resolved to be gentle with her. On the next few strokes, I stopped and backed off as soon as I touched bottom.

She started meeting my thrust. She was trying to take the monster deeper. She said, "No Luke. Fuck me hard like last night."

I increased the tempo even more. I fucked her forcefully and forced my way completely inside with every stroke.

I felt her fingernails dig into my back and she locked her ankles behind me. She was bucking in harmony with my thrust and we were fucking each other very hard. Her breath became ragged and her vocalizations sounded like a foreign language. I felt her start to cum.

I had already thought about it. I had decided to go with her on her first one. I was afraid I would really make her sore if I made this last as long as I would like. I fucked her just as if I were fucking Linda. I forced the monster all the way inside her and paused for each of my ejaculations. It was a very fine fuck.

It hadn't lasted long enough but it went exactly as I had planned it. We had both climaxed violently at the same time. Sex just doesn't get any better than that.

I rolled onto my back and Michelin rolled with me. She was on top now and the monster was still inside her. He had lost some of the lead in his pencil but not all of it. I pushed him to the bottom and held her cute little ass in both hands. He fit inside her easily now. I held her this way while we came down from our excitement together.

A few minutes later, she had remembered how to breathe again. She whispered, "Thank you," and repeated it several times. She kissed my face in a different place between each thank you. There was a pause, then she asked, "If I go home with you, will you make me pregnant?"

I held her and said, "You have mentioned that several times. Is it something I need to be concerned about?"

She giggled and answered, "No Luke. I am only joking about going home with you. I belong to the Laird. Having a child with you is a happy fantasy for me. I truly enjoy the thought of you making me pregnant but it can't happen. I take my pills.

I asked, "Why is it on your mind?"

She giggled again and raised her head to look into my eyes. She answered, "I am a woman. Making babies is a woman's prime function in life. Propagation of the race is the main justification for our being alive. All women want to have their babies with the strongest most beautiful men. You fit that profile for me. You are the most masculine man I have ever met. If you wanted me to have your child, I would."

I said, "I belong to Linda just like you belong to the Laird."

She said, "That would make no difference. I would have your baby.

I asked, "Why haven't you had a child with Bobby?"

She answered, "He thinks he is too old. He told me that he would probably not live long enough to rear a child to adulthood. I certainly will not become pregnant against his wishes." There was a pause then she continued, "You don't need to worry Luke. I won't mention it again if it bothers you. It is just a happy thought for me."

She kissed me sweetly and rolled off me. She turned her back to me and snuggled close. It was her invitation to spoon with her.

I held her close and asked, "What is the plan for today?"

She wiggled her butt against the weakening monster and I moved my hand to her breast.

She answered, "Breakfast will be served in the dining room at ten. I gave the cook our order last evening. If you like, we can tour the Nessie museum before we start home. I promised The Laird, that we would arrive there in the middle of the afternoon." She went on, "It is misty and foggy outside, just like Chauffeur said it would be. We probably shouldn't linger here too long past noon."

I said, "It's only eight. We can cuddle for an hour and a half."

We spooned and cuddled for about an hour. The monster became aroused so I helped him find his way inside her.

She cooed and maneuvered to be on top. She whispered, "Save something for Linda." She began her grind and we fucked each other slowly and gently.

I enjoyed her movement on top of me and helped the monster move as he explored her most secret places.

Half an hour later, she came for me. I let her have it alone then rolled her onto her back and fucked her hard until she had another one. I thought, "Multi-orgasmic women are a gift from God."

The monster swelled to his maximum and I pumped everything I had left as deeply inside her as I could. I had very little left. She seemed to appreciate my efforts. Her pussy felt as though it was sucking me. I appreciated her efforts.

I collapsed on top of her and she held me there while we recovered.

She said, "The Laird is going to be angry with me."

I said, "Maybe not."

She said, "We are out of time." She wiggled out from under me and slipped out of bed.

Twenty minutes later, we walked into the dining room. We had done an abbreviated cleanup routine. Michelin was all sparkly and looked like a million dollars. We had survived showering together in the old iron tub.

The cook seated us at our table that allowed us a view of the lake. Coffee for me and tea for Michelin was served immediately. The coffee was different from what I was used to but it was good. Michelin seemed to enjoy her tea.

She looked at me across her cup and said, "Mr. Bowman, you are so good in bed. I am so sore and I know I'll be walking funny the rest of the day. Thank You."

I chuckled but didn't get to answer her. The cook served our breakfast.

Michelin received a small bowl of oatmeal. It was smoother than it would have been at home and she called it, porridge. She also had a thick slice of toast with a red fruit jam and a fruit bowl that contained orange segments, sliced apple, berries that I didn't recognize and some other things.

A large plate was placed in front of me with a small bowl of porridge on the side, a small bowl of sliced fruit and berries, and a small plate with a slice of the thick toast. My coffee was refreshed and I took a moment to observe what was on the plate.

Michelin said, "That is what is known as, a full Scottish breakfast. It is traditional fare but is served mostly to tourist and guest today. Scotts in their homes mostly eat corn flakes for breakfast now. That came from the kids watching TV advertisements, for the last thirty years.

She paused then continued, "Is there anything there that you can't identify?"

I said I recognize the tomato with cheese and the fried egg. Explain everything else, please.

She said, "The potato dish is called a tattie scone. Next is a link sausage. We call it a banger. You have baked beans and sautéed mushrooms. That is what we call bacon. It is actually thinly sliced ham that has been fried like bacon." She paused then said, "The dark patty in the middle is called black pudding. It is not sweet or made of chocolate. Try it. If you like it I will explain how it is made."

She paused then went on, "I wish we could eat and spend the rest of the day in bed together. I love to be naked with you."

I answered her, "We can do that if you want. I am in no hurry to be back at the Manor."

She thought for a time and then said, "No, we can't. The Laird and Linda would both be very angry with us."

I let the subject go and Michelin began to eat. She started with her porridge. She put a dollop of butter in the center then added a splash of milk. Last a heaping teaspoon of finely granulated brown sugar was sprinkled on top. It looked so good; I fixed mine the same way.

I ate it all and had a last cup of coffee. We finished before eleven, gave our thanks to the cook and returned to our room to pack.

I shut the door behind us when we got to our room. Michelin allowed me to gather her into my arms and kiss her. She returned the kiss with enthusiasm. I massaged her breast and drew her close so she could feel the monster stir.

I said, "Let's skip the museum."

She asked, "Do you never have enough? I know better than to say no but we should start for the Manor right now. The weather is bad." The Laird and Linda were good enough to allow us this time alone. Let's not repay them with disappointment."

I let her win because she was right. We packed and I moved our bags to the porte-cochere. The old man and his lady were both at the front desk when we checked out. They both acted as if they knew our deepest secrets.

The old man accompanied me to the garage. We talked about the car for a few minutes and he assured me that he would be discreet and tell no one we were here. I shook his hand and told him, thank you. I decided to let him keep his fantasy. If he knew the truth about how this came about, it would be even more scandalous to him.

I drove to the front of the inn and loaded our baggage. Michelin told me to thank the old woman for her hospitality and to give her a peck on the cheek. I did that and the old woman blushed and giggled. She hitched up her skirt and ran back inside. Michelin and I drove away.

The fog had lifted some but the mist had evolved into a light rain. We stopped for fuel early in our trip. There was a bright red Coke machine at the petrol station. I bought one for each of us. I hadn't had a soda in several days. It was good. It was a taste of home.

In the interest of safety, I drove slowly on the winding roads. The rain came and went but the narrow roads were always wet. It became clear the trip would take longer than we anticipated. I was glad that we had left a little early. I really didn't want to upset Linda or Bobby.

Michelin and I rode and talked easily together. I was if we had been lovers for years instead of only three days. At length, she said, "You are being quiet. Are you thinking about the upcoming event?"

I answered, "Yeah, I have been for the last few minutes. I have agreed to go through with it and I will. However, I can't truthfully say I'm looking forward to it."

She said you are thinking about it, in the wrong way. Try thinking of it as a new experience. Make it a new adventure. Do you remember why you agreed to it in the first place?"

I replied, "I agreed to be part of it because Linda wants so much for it to happen."

She said, "That is right and it is plain for me to see, that you always give her what she asks for if you can."

I laughed and said, "You are very perceptive, for a country girl."

It was her turn to laugh. "She said, "When this country girl went away to university, she took her degree in psychology."

I said, "Really? How did that come to happen?"

She answered, "I enjoyed studying the subject and I didn't really need to be a doctor or a barrister. The school was mainly a place and time for me to grow and experience life away from the Manor. I mostly tried to have fun. That is what young women do." She giggled and continued, "I was just learning about sex at that time. I had lots of it." She giggled again.

I asked, "Weren't you concerned about making a living after school?"

She answered, "No my plan was to work for the Wilkinson family, as my parents had before me. I had more or less, been groomed for that all my life. My main goal was to rear four or five beautiful babies."

I asked, "Have you been using your knowledge of psychology on me?"

She smiled at me and answered, "Ever since our first telephone conversation. How could I not use it? I do it without thinking about it." There was a pause. She asked, "Isn't it strange to you that you have been so comfortable with me? Didn't it feel natural the first time you kissed me?"

I said, "I had butterflies in my stomach the first time I kissed you."

She giggled and replied, "Really? I did too." We both laughed.

A minute later, she asked, "Would you like some insight from a psychology major? It might help."

I said, "Okay, lay it on me."

She said, "Linda will enjoy her special experience this evening much more if you show some enthusiasm. She has to have you involved or it won't satisfy her need. What she really wants is to be sandwiched and double fucked by the two men she considers the most beautiful on the planet. I know you don't understand. It's a girl thing. I doubt that Linda understands on a conscious level. She may never have another chance."

I said, "The monster just moved."

She giggled and said, "You are easily excited, Mr. Bowman." She leaned over the shifter and laid her head on my shoulder. She whispered in my ear, "Would you like to stop the car, take me outside and fuck my sore pussy in the rain?"

I answered, "I would love to, but I'm going to save what I've got left so I can show some enthusiasm for my up-coming great adventure."

She said, "Good boy." She squeezed my cock in her little hand but let him go when she felt him start to respond. She kept her position, close to me and we drove on.

A few miles later, I said, "You know, you are going to have an adventure also?"

She answered, "Yes, I am looking forward to it with sweet anticipation and I'm going to show great enthusiasm for the act." She giggled.

It was after two in the afternoon when we drove into the garage at the Manor. Michelin's uncle had come out of his office and was walking toward us before we had come to a complete stop.

Michelin said, "Everything will be okay. We are on time and the car is not damaged."

Chauffeur's first question was, "Did the machine perform properly?"

I answered, "The car performed splendidly. It was a genuine pleasure to drive. I am glad you didn't let me talk you out of another one."

The older man smiled.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
684 Followers