Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 20

Story Info
Luke buys a car.
7.3k words
4.37
15.3k
13
0

Part 20 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
678 Followers

Bobby – Part – 6 – Luke Buys a Car

By: LewdLuke

When the first rays of a new dawn filtered through the curtains in my room, I was already awake. I had a profound need for a trip to the bathroom.

I thought for a few minutes recalling the events of the day before. I picture of Bobby's cock going in and out of my Linda's face as he throat fucked her, formed in my mind. I must have known they were doing that sort of thing but seeing it first hand and up close is something different.

My sleep-fogged mind pushed the thought out of my head by remembering Michelin allowing me to have her that way here in this bed. She could not do that. She is a gagger. I thought, "Was that real or a dream?" I remembered I didn't cum for her. It must have been a dream.

I didn't want to get out of bed. Michelin was snuggled close to me and sleeping soundly. I just wanted to lie there and hold her. I managed to stay another ten minutes but then the need to rise became urgent.

I retrieved my arm from under the girl and slid out from under the covers. Michelin stretched out, rolled to her side and raised one knee up closer to her chest. She continued sleeping. I made sure she was covered well enough to stay warm. I went to the bathroom.

I stood in front of the toilet, to take a leak. My flaccid and well-used cock was lying in my hand. I remembered some graffiti that I had seen scrawled on a public bathroom wall once. It had said, "In your hand lies the future of America." I chuckled and said under my breath, "And now Scotland too."

I flushed the toilet. It made enough noise to wake the dead. I was sure it would wake Michelin. I hadn't wanted to do that.

I stumbled to the sink to wash my hands. I looked in the mirror and said to myself, "Son, you look like you were rode hard and put up wet." I had a little laugh inside as I thought, "Well, that's pretty much what happened."

The next thing I did was splash a little bit of water on my face. It felt good. It began to clear some of the cobwebs from my brain.

A picture of Linda sitting on the bearskin last night, formed in my mind. I remembered how Michelin had described her. She did look fresh and bouncy and she had just fucked three strong people into oblivion. I thought, "She looks like Tinker Bell but she is really a tigress. Bobby had named her properly.

I thought, "I get to sleep with her tonight." It was a happy thought. I asked myself, "She belongs to you Luke. Why don't you sleep with her every night?" A picture of Michelin flashed in front of my mind's eye. She was naked and bathed in firelight. The monster moved. I had my answer.

Water in my face had felt so good. I decided a quick rinse in the shower would be the thing to do.

I turned the shower on and waited a moment for the water temperature to come up. I adjusted it to be pleasantly warm and stepped under the spray. I stood there with my eyes closed and my face under the showerhead. The warm water ran down my body both front and back. It was very nice.

I heard the door open and Michelin came into the room. With no apparent awkwardness or embarrassment, she sat on the pot and tinkled. I thought, "She has truly come to be comfortable with me."

I waited for her to flush the toilet and opened the shower door. I invited her to share the water with me. She came into the stall and did a full pirouette under the showerhead. She sloshed a mouth full of water then spat it out. Only then did she let me hold her.

I gathered her naked body in my arms and held her very close. She molded her body to mine and I kissed her. The kiss was sweet with no insistence in it. The monster was trapped between us. We both felt him begin to swell and stiffen. She giggled. I made the monster jerk. She giggled again.

We stood there necking and enjoying the whole situation. The monster came to full attention. She said, "Something extraordinary is about to happen, isn't it?"

I whispered, "I hope so." I remembered the partial deep throat blowjob from the night before. My mind had cleared I knew it had been real. I know she could feel my pulse in the monster.

She asked, "What would you like to happen?"

I decided to get nasty and try to shock her. I said, "The first thing I want is to throat fuck you until I cum. We can figure out the second thing later."

She squirmed closer to me and giggled. She stood on her toes so she could get high enough to kiss me. She broke the kiss and whispered to me, "We can do that. I have learned how to do my part."

She kissed me again and said, "I can make it happen right now."

She took one of my nipples in her mouth and held my cock in her hand. She made her hand move up and down his length as she squeezed him gently. Her knees slowly bent and she slid down my body licking me all the way. Her face came level with the thing she was slowly jacking. The thing was very hard. She looked up into my eyes and smiled.

Her tongue snaked out and she touched the underside of the monster's tip. I am very sensitive there. The monster jerked almost out of her grip. I heard another magical giggle. I thought, "She loves her work." Then I thought, "We both love her work."

The monsters head slipped into her mouth. I watched as her lips tightened around his shaft. Her tongue was moving in her mouth and touching every part of my cock's head. My hands went automatically to the sides of her face. She anticipated my next move, snatched a deep breath and held it.

Truly, it was an involuntary action but I shoved my cock down her throat. She was prepared. There was no resistance and she took my full length easily. Her face pressed into my pubic hair. She grabbed my ass with both hands and held me there for at least fifteen seconds.

The warm water showered over us.

I made a plan, as I do. I decided to cum as quickly as I could. I didn't want to make her work too hard. I didn't want her to be tired or sore. In my mind, I giggled. I thought, "Be gentle with her Luke."

She pulled back and brought the monsters head back into her mouth. She jacked the shaft easily with her hand and swirled her tongue around what was inside. I could feel my pulse in the monster. I knew this wasn't going to take long.

In a moment, she backed her mouth away from me. She continued to massage my cock with her hand. Her deep blue eyes looked up to lock with mine. There was more than a smile this time. What I saw was the impish grin of a mischievous little girl. I put a smile on my face for her. I thought, "Damn, what a wonderful young woman she is."

Michelin evidently had a plan. She used her hand to raise the monster out of the way. Her other hand came up to roll my nuts together in her palm. Her eyes never gave up their lock on mine. She bent slightly forward and took one of my balls in her mouth. She sucked and tongued him for a moment, then gave the other one the same treatment. She was in control and knew it. Her beautiful eyes laughed at me.

Her tongue snaked along the underside of the monster. It arrived at the tip and lingered there long enough to excite the sensitive place once more. The warm water cascaded over us. The monsters head found his way into her mouth. He found her tongue there and they danced together.

She telegraphed her next move. She inhaled deeply. Her face went to my belly and the monster went deep into her throat.

I took control. I held her head in place with my hands and fucked her face. My strokes were slow and I was careful not to force anything. I brought the monsters head to her mouth and slid him back down her throat.

Michelin was doing her part well. She exhibited no sign of stress and she was breathing easily on the up-stroke. Our eyes were still locked together. On about the fifth stroke she gave up. Her eyes rolled back into her head.

Water streamed down on her face. She seemed not to notice.

I kept fucking her. I was very close to cumming. I raised the tempo just a tad. She kept up fine. There was no tension or strain in her. She was passively allowing me to fuck her the way I wanted to. I made my strokes a little longer and a bit faster. He eyes fluttered and she looked at me again. I saw a marked twinkle. She was having fun. I fucked her harder. I pulled the head back into her mouth and let him rest there long enough for her to catch four or five breaths. Before the last one, I let the monster jump.

Michelin breathed deeply. My cock went deep in her throat and I started fucking her again. I came hard. She buried her face in my belly again and held me by the butt cheeks. I remained still and the monster shot cum into her until I was empty.

She had been without air for a long time. The monster didn't like it but I pulled out of her so she could breathe.

She gasped and sucked air deep into her lungs but calmed down quickly. She was breathing normally in just a minute.

My knees got weak and buckled under me. I slid down the wet tile wall and wound up on my butt leaning against the same wall.

Michelin also sat down and cuddled close to me. Her face was under my jawline. I bent and kissed her. It seemed like the most natural thing to do. I didn't taste myself in her mouth. I thought. "Just like Linda."

Water was still flowing over us.

She giggled and whispered to me, "I am so proud of myself." Her playful mood was in full bloom.

I said, "You very well should be proud." I asked, "How did you do that? You couldn't have done it yesterday.

She answered, "I watched Linda do you and the Laird last night. She did it so easily. I was jealous of her but I realized that if she could do it, I could too. You allowed me to experiment and it happened for me. After the first time, it became easier. Did you enjoy yourself, Sir?"

I answered, "Way better than enjoy." I hope we can do it again sometime.

She replied, "We will do it again, I promise." She paused and said, "The Laird is in for a big surprise tonight, isn't he?'

I decided to be nasty and shock her again. I looked down at her and asked, "Have you been sucking my cock and thinking of him."

My question surprised her. She hesitated a few seconds then whispered, "I love him, Luke."

I said, "I know Baby. My heart warmed and softened for her. I said, "The Laird will have a big surprise. He is such a lucky man to have you." I thought, "I think of Linda at the damnedest times. I love her."

I began feeling guilty. I hadn't given Michelin an orgasm. I thought about the extenuating circumstances and I forgave myself rather quickly. I knew I would make it up to her.

Michelin said, "Let's go back to bed. We have been wet long enough. I'm starting to wrinkle."

We washed and dried each other between the kisses and horseplay. I found an opportunity to put my finger inside her, playfully. She flinched a little.

She said, "Be careful Luke, I am still a little sore."

I touched her clit and asked, "Is it too sore?"

She giggled and said, "No, I don't think so."

I took the opportunity to talk dirty again. I said, "Well hurry up then. The second thing I want is some of that sore pussy."

Her giggle had a Scottish accent. She answered, "Yes Sir. Make me a warm spot. I'll be right there."

It took about a minute for her to blow my hair dry. She said, "I need a few minutes to dry mine." Her hair is so thick and luxuriant. It takes forever for her to dry it.

She said, "Call Cook and ask her to send us a fruit bowl."

I called Cook. She gave me a message that the Laird wanted to see me. He suggested that we meet for lunch at eleven, in the informal dining room. I agreed to that.

The fruit bowl was delivered before Michelin was finished with her hair. I ate some of it while I was making her warm spot.

She finally came to bed. She got the warm spot and I caught a whiff of orange blossoms. We snuggled under the covers and I fed her grapes and sliced apples while I played with her young body. It was standard slap and tickle with a little nip and bite thrown in. We had fun being together.

I told her of the message from Bobby. We had three hours before we had to meet him.

We finished the fruit and she asked me to spoon with her.

I said, "That's one of my favorite things." I gathered her now warm and naked body close to me. I was glad she was satisfied with cuddling. The truth was, I needed some recovery time. This young woman is somewhat of a tigress in her own right.

We lay there together for a few minutes. She asked, "Have you and The Laird conspired to double fuck me like you did Linda, last night?"

The question came from out of the blue. I was caught like a deer in the headlights. I tried to think of an answer that would satisfy her and not spoil her surprise. Eventually, I just said, "Yes."

She giggled and said, "I can't wait."

I said, "The Laird wanted it to be a surprise. You must not tell him I told you."

She said, "You didn't tell me. I figured it out. The Laird told me I was to sleep in his bed tonight and he instructed me to prepare myself. His intent was to make me think he would bugger me when we were alone. My second clue was the glint in your eye when you looked at me, while I was watching you and Linda last night." She paused and asked, "Do you really want to do it."

I said, "I can't wait."

She said, "I must be careful with you today. I don't want to fuck your Willy down to a nub, before the party." She giggled and continued, "If you want some of my sore pussy, you had better get it this morning. I'm going to cut you off after lunch."

I said, "You can't cut me off. I'll force fuck you anytime I want."

Her giggles lasted longer than normal. She said, "I know." After a pause, her voice became a little more serious. She said, "That's one of the things I like most about you. She pulled my hand away from her breast, kissed the back of it and put it back where it came from.

I kissed the back of her ear that was in my face anyway. I said, "My favorite thing about you is, you let me get away with a little aggression now and again."

She said, "You can flat out rape me if you want. I would never snitch on you."

We snuggled close together. After a time, I said, "I can smell orange blossoms."

She replied, "That's my sore pussy."

I said, "Damn girl, you sure have been talking dirty the last few minutes."

She said, "You started it." She giggled and continued, "Isn't it fun? I never get to talk this way."

I chuckled and said, "Have fun."

She said, "I have a serious question."

I said, "Go."

She asked, "What does Linda like most when she has sex?"

I answered her, "That's easy. She likes to have a great big hard throbbing dick stuffed completely inside her snatch."

Michelin laughed aloud. She said, "Yeah, me too. That's not what I meant. I need to know how I can pleasure her.

I said, "Oh, you are planning to ask her to dance tonight."

She said, "I need to repay her. She let me have all the fun last night."

I said, "Just do the same thing to her, that you enjoyed so much from her."

She giggled and whispered, "Show me. I need a refresher. I was damn near in a coma when she finished with me."

I considered that our conversation was over. I rolled her over on her back, crawled on top of her and stuck my tongue in her mouth. The monster began to stiffen. He always tries to hold up his end. I didn't plan on him being involved this trip, but you never know.

I continued kissing her and massaged her boobs with my hands. I stimulated her clitoris by rubbing the monster over it. I could see how that could easily get out of hand.

Michelin started to respond to me almost immediately. Her eyes dilated big time and her nipples jumped to an erect position. Her sore pussy gushed.

I took my time. We still had an hour and a half before we had to get up. I hate deadlines. I kissed her every way I knew and everywhere I could. I felt her excitement as it grew. I helped it along. Except for the monster and his exterior contact, I stayed away from her pussy as long as I could. However, twenty minutes later, I had her clit in my mouth.

She responded vocally. She was mewing and cooing. Her whole world had become the vee between her legs. Her physical response was even better. She opened herself more to me by spreading herself a little wider. Her hands held my head in place but she was inviting the monster inside, verbally. I stuck with my plan to only eat her.

I sucked her clit and teased it with my tongue. I slipped two fingers inside her wet tunnel and assaulted her G-spot. She came instantly. It was a good one with sound effects and everything. The first one ended and the second one started a minute later. It was better and louder.

She started screaming, "FUCK ME LUKE. FUCK ME HARD. PLEASE FUCK ME LUKE. FUCK ME RIGHT NOW. I NEED YOUR COCK. PLEASE FUCK ME. HURT ME. FUCK ME HARD."

I stuck with my plan.

She began to whimper. She cried and said, "You are just being mean Luke."

That got to me. I couldn't help myself I stuffed my cock completely inside her with one powerful stroke.

She screamed, "YES-YES. FUCK ME HARD LUKE. I WANT TO BE SO SORE I CANT WALK. FUCK ME HARD.

I followed her instruction as best I could. It is so hard not to give this girl what she wants.

She had her third orgasm. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and damn near bucked us out of bed and then she became quiet. I don't think she could muster enough energy to fuck me this way and scream too.

Her orgasm was almost over and she was coming down when mine started. I slowed the pace and fucked her with long powerful strokes but slowly. I put the monster completely inside her and paused at the bottom each time I ejaculated. The pause at the bottom is my favored technique. I always want to make my deposit exactly where Mother Nature intended. That's where it feels the best. Her little sore pussy was still squeezing and milking me.

Michelin had stopped moving by the time I finished but I could feel little quivers running through her body. We were both sweating and I realized it was very hot under the covers. I threw them off us.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I cleaned myself quickly but really not very well. I ran cold water on two face cloths and took them back to the bed. I washed the sweat from her brow and some of the rest of her body.

Michelin was settling down and breathing easily. Her eyes were open and she was looking at me as I cooled her with the cloth. There were tears in her eyes. She was crying. She wasn't sobbing just quietly crying. I was worried that I had hurt her. I had forced my cock into her violently and repeatedly. I guess I had been a little out of control.

She seemed to come to her senses, suddenly. She rose up and put her arms around me. She said, "Oh Luke, hold me. I need you to hold me."

I laid us down together. I was on my back and she came to rest on her side facing me. She put an arm around my chest and one leg over my thigh. I held her tightly enough for her to know she was being held. She pressed her pussy against my thigh.

She became quiet. I asked, "Are you okay."

She giggled.

There was no way I expected to hear a giggle.

She spoke quietly. She said, "I'm okay. I don't know what happened." She waited a minute and asked, "What happened?"

I said, "I was showing you how to give Linda pleasure. You started screaming for me to fuck you hard. I didn't for a while but when I gave in, I fucked you very hard. I was afraid I had hurt you."

She said, "I'm not hurt. I am going to be very sore." She paused and went on, "I think I was throwing a tantrum. I thought you were not going to give me what I wanted. I got angry. I thought you were being mean."

I held her.

She said, "Luke I am so sorry for acting that way. Sometimes I am very selfish. Don't be angry with me. I don't think I could stand that."

I said, "I'm not angry. I was concerned. You have asked me for what you want before. I was a bit slow in giving it to you this time. I thought you only wanted me to show you how you could have good sex with Linda." I hesitated then said, "You can't stuff a hard cock into her."

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
678 Followers
12