Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid her body down the bed until she was under me. I unleashed the monster. He found his way to her center. I touched bottom very early. I couldn't have been more than five inches in. I thought, "She is very shallow." She was also very tight. I fucked her. I didn't force my way in as I did with Michelin. She remained quiet.

Several minutes later, I got my first instruction. She whispered, "I want it all Luke."

I did force it then. Her hips began to roll and she started to meet my thrust with her own. Her orgasm began to build. I was ready. I took myself right to the edge of orgasm and waited for her. It took a while yet, at least several more minutes. I fucked her hard. I forced myself completely inside her on every stroke. I thought, "She is going to be very sore."

I felt her pussy convulse. It grabbed my cock. Her Kegel muscles worked during orgasm. That was the first time I felt them. I think it was a reflex and not by conscious effort.

I felt my nuts contract. The monster erupted with my first spasm. I hadn't had sex for two days. I was full of cum. I gave it all to her. I placed it deep in her belly.

Her orgasm completely enveloped her. I don't think she knew I was cumming inside her.

When I was finished, she was still cumming. I helped her for another few seconds until I felt her collapse. Her body became limp under me. Except for her heavy breathing and a few involuntary moans, she remained quiet. I rolled off her.

She snuggled close to me. The whole episode lasted less than twenty minutes. I held her while we recovered. At length, she said, "We must shower and we must hurry. Gary will worry about me. She escaped from my grasp and went to the bathroom.

I heard the water begin to flow in the shower. I hadn't been invited but after a few minutes, I joined her there anyway. She accepted my invasion of her privacy. I smelled strawberries. She had used one of Linda's bottled douches. I held her for a minute. She was quiet.

We washed and dried each other. She hadn't let her hair get wet. It would have taken forever to dry because there was so much of it. It hung to the top of her sweet little butt. It was jet black, like her eyes.

I looked at her body for the first time. She was very tall. She was within two or three inches of my height. I didn't know that Chinese girls could get this tall. She was very slim. I don't think she weighed much more than Linda did. Every hair on her body was black. It was black like the inside of a cave. It reflected no light at all except for the shiny highlights. Her skin was lighter than Linda's was. It was late autumn but Linda still had her full golden tan of summer. Yu Yan's almond-shaped eyes and her high cheekbones gave her face the exotic look of the Far East. She brought memories to me from when I was young.

We dressed and gathered everything up. I took the gear and Yu Yan to the car. I went to the Lobby and checked out.

The clerk, who knew me asked, "Is anything wrong, Mr. Bowman? You have decided not to spend the night with us.

I said, "Everything is fine. Linda and I have been called away early. There is not a problem."

He said, "Well, have a safe journey and we hope to see you again."

Yu Yan and I drove toward the Marriott. It was about five miles away. She had been quiet. She spoke, "I'm glad I let Gary talk me into going to the club tonight. May I tell you a secret?"

I said, "Sure."

She whispered as if she were afraid someone could hear her. She said, "I have wanted something like this to happen for a long time. I was afraid to let it happen near our home. My family is straight-laced, to the extreme. My parents would disown me if they found out."

She continued, "When Gary asked me to visit the club with him, I knew that this might be my chance. I fantasized about ways I could make it happen. I was surprised that it was so easy for me to give myself to you. I did it with great excitement and no bad feelings at all. I never even thought about Gary or our relationship. I am having no afterthoughts now and I feel no guilt."

She said, "I had only had sex with Gary. Now I have also had you. I wanted you, even before we danced together." She giggled and added, "Your's is the first cock I have ever taken in my mouth. A girlfriend told me that she does that for her boyfriend. She called it oral sex. I wanted to try it."

I said, "I think we will enjoy the rest of this night."

We arrived at the Marriott and Yu Yan helped me by carrying the things I thought Linda would need. She led me to the room and I pecked on the door. Gary opened it to us. He went to Yu Yan and helped her as she sat Linda's things on a table.

Gary kissed her and asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

She answered in a whisper that I could barely hear. She said, "It is too late to back out Gary. I have already given myself to him. That is why we are late. It can't be undone. You should quit worrying about me and enjoy your time with Linda. You have wanted to do this for a very long time. We may never have the chance again. We can not do this near our home."

I thought that Gary was second-guessing his decision to swap. Men sometimes chicken out when it actually comes to another man fucking their wife. I understand that very well. I thought, "We may have a problem."

I looked at Linda. She had a concerned look on her face. One of the things that attracted her to him was his childlike naivety. She assumed it was lack of experience and she planned to have fun teaching him. If his character was flawed with an inability to make decisions, that would be another thing. I thought, "At least, Yu Yan was handling the situation properly. She was being straightforward. "

It turned out there was no problem.

I asked, "Should we all go and have some breakfast?" I thought that a little time might settle things.

Gary answered, "If you and Yu Yan are hungry you can go. I would hope that Linda would stay here with me. I would like us to be in that situation where it can't be undone.

Linda giggled happily. She took his hand and kissed my cheek. She fingered her pendant and said, "We are going to our room. Have a good night." They disappeared into the last room down the hall and closed the door.

I thought, "I can't believe how easily I traded my Linda that I love so much, for this tall skinny Chinese girl." Then I looked at Yu Yan. The thought faded from my mind as if it had never been there.

Yu Yan smiled at me. She lived up to her name. She led me to the kitchenette. In the refrigerator, she found half of a good-looking pizza. She pulled the four slices apart, put one on a paper plate and the other three on another plate. She stacked them in the microwave oven. I love the magic of new technology. In a minute and a half, the pizza was piping hot as if it were fresh.

She pulled two beers from the fridge and handed one to me. She sat the three slices in front of me and whispered, "Eat and become strong. I need you to have power when you take me again." She jumped up and sat on the counter. I thought of Olive Oyl, in a Pop-Eye cartoon. She ate her pizza and drank her beer. I drank the whole beer but only ate two slices of pizza.

I pinned her on the counter and kissed her. I let my fingers find their way under her dress and I coated one of my fingers with her nectar. I drew it out and held it up to show her the wetness. I let her see me put it in my mouth.

She smiled and took it out of my mouth and put it in hers. We kissed. She said, "I don't want it to happen here. Take me to bed.

We got naked and I took her to bed. I tried to cuddle with her in the spoon position. We didn't fit together very well. Compared to Linda, she had extra length in her arms, legs, and torso. Everything about her was too long. I rested on my back and let her snuggle the way she wanted to. We fit together better this way. I had fun kissing and touching her.

I sucked her nipples one after the other. Her breasts were much smaller than Linda's. I touched her clit and she would respond. Her pubic hair was sparse and very soft. It was not shaved it was just almost not there. Compared to her, my pubic patch was like a jungle outcropping. That was evidently new to her. She thoroughly explored it as she fondled the monster. She said, "You are so large. I am not used to that."

The monster came to full attention. He was ready to do some exploration of his own.

I thought, "Tinker Bell is the only woman in my life to tell me the monster was too large. She is only five inches tall and that whole episode was in a dream. Is Yu Yan going to be the second one to say I am too big?"

I slipped him into her wet pussy but stopped when I touched bottom. I stroked her six or eight times. She moaned quietly. I forced it all the way in. She flinched and gasp for breath. I saw a slight grimace on her face and a tear seeped out of one eye.

I asked her, "Is it too large?"

She answered, "Oh no Luke. I love it. You hurt me earlier but very little. It was such a good hurt. I want you to hurt me that way again."

I fucked her slowly and we carried on a conversation. I said, "You must help me. You need to say what is good for you. You need to tell me what you want. If you don't, how can I know?"

She answered, "I am so bashful Luke. Gary and I never talk during sex."

I said, "I want you to talk to me. Help me make you cum. That is why we are here. Don't worry about me. I will have my pleasure with you. It makes me happy when you cum for me." I paused in my talk but I kept fucking her. I said, "And another thing. You don't have to be so quiet. I need to hear your response to my efforts."

She replied, "Gary and I must always be quiet. His mother and father live in our home. They must never hear us." Her hips began to roll into my thrust. I fucked her a little harder.

I said, "They are not here. Linda would be happy to hear you scream in ecstasy. She would know that I was making you happy. I stroked her slowly but forcefully. She was taking it all on every stroke now. She whimpered a little louder.

She asked, "How long are we going to do this?"

I answered, "Until you are ready for me to stop."

She whispered, "Fuck me harder."

I asked, "What did you say?"

She answered a little louder, "Fuck me harder."

I said, "What?"

She screamed, "OH-Luke-FUCK-ME-HARDER. MAKE-ME-CUM. FUCK-ME.

I slammed into her very hard. I fucked her as I fuck Linda. She came and when it was over, she immediately came again. The second one lasted a long time.

I held the monster in check. I wanted to give this girl many more orgasms tonight if I could. I let her come down. Her breath was ragged.

I was thankful for the air conditioner that was blowing cold air over us. I thought of the cool mountainside, where Michelin and I had fucked outdoors and in broad daylight. You can't do that in Texas even in the late Fall. I thought, "Well, you could if you had to. But then, you could eat a bowling ball, if you had to." I laughed to myself.

She whispered in my ear again. She said, "Gary has never made me cum more than once. She whimpered and continued, "Most nights I don't cum at all. Sometimes I masturbate and then cry myself to sleep." She was crying. She had no idea how wonderful sex could be.

I held her. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She was describing the totality of her sex life. She had never been with anyone but Gary. Gary had never satisfied her. I slid down to the proper position and ate her until she came again. She came hard and she cried while it was happening.

I think she wanted to sleep after that one. I didn't allow that. I let her calm down. I guided her hand to my cock. I wanted her to feel the excitement in him. I was very hard and I made him jerk in her hand.

She asked, "Is your monster always hard?"

I answered, "No, only when he is excited. You excite him easily. Try not to disappoint him."

She answered, "I won't disappoint him and I won't disappoint you. You can have me any way you want through the rest of this night. I am glad that I excite you. I feel so lucky to have found you." She paused before going on. She said, "Linda tried to describe how sex with you would be when we had our girl talk at the club. I didn't believe her. She is so lucky to have you. She made a poor trade tonight."

I said, "Linda didn't make a poor trade. She knew what she was doing. Linda will educate Gary tonight. The next time you make love with him, you will see a change in him. Linda told me that both of you were inexperienced. Linda will show Gary how sex should be, as I have been trying to show you. If you both try to learn together your sex lives will improve beyond your dreams."

The crying had stopped. I felt an eagerness rise within her. Without talking, she crawled on top of me and enveloped the monster with her tight little pussy. I had to help a little but I was happy to do it. She lay on top of me and kissed me while she became comfortable having the monster inside her. Our talk must have aroused her. She had become extremely wet. She began to fuck me slowly.

She said, "This is for you. I want to feel you throbbing inside me. Fill me with cum like you did earlier."

I said, "I intend to do that but it might be later. I want to enjoy having you cum for me again first."

She had become comfortable talking about our sex while we were doing it. She said, "I won't have another one. You have already given me three and that doesn't count our quickie at the other motel."

I shifted my position under her a bit. The angle of penetration changed. The monster massaged her G-spot as he went by. After three strokes, she responded.

She raised her head and looked into my face with surprise. Her almond-shaped eyes became wide and round. Her pretty mouth became an O. Her arousal quickly became pronounced. All she said was, "Oh Luke."

I helped her along. I took both cheeks of her bottom in my hands and forced her down on the monster. I worked all of him inside her. I thrust into her forcefully and increased the tempo.

Two minutes later, she spoke to me in a conversational tone. She said, "I am about to cum. Cum with me." Ten seconds later, she screamed, "FUCK-ME-E-E-E."

I didn't cum with her. I don't always follow the instructions I am given. As soon as I felt her orgasm begin to ebb, I had an evil thought. I manhandled her into a new position. I had her on her knees with her ass in the air and her face smothered in a pillow. I doggy fucked her. I thought, "Linda enjoys this, maybe Yu Yan will too." She did.

She didn't slide off into the dreamy place that Linda goes to when we do this. I sensed that she was fully conscious of what was happening to her. I didn't go slowly with her as I do Linda either. I fucked her strong and deep.

After a minute, I knew I was going to lose it. I felt my orgasm building inside me. It was coming and I was out of control. I felt the monster swell and pulse in time with my heartbeat. I fucked her harder. The monster erupted with my first spasm. He was throbbing now. I thought, "This is what she asked for." My cum splashed against her cervix.

Yu Yan screamed, "YES-YES, OH-GOD-YES-I'M-CUMMING-LUKE. FUCK--ME-E.

Her knees slipped out from under her. She lay belly down on the bed and I was on top of her. I was spent and breathing hard. My heart rate was out of reason. I hoped I would survive. My cock was still inside her. I wanted him to stay there.

Yu Yan was breathing shallowly but every third breath she would gasp and take her breath deeper. Her heart was pounding to match mine.

I rolled off her and onto my back. She faced me on her side and threw an arm around me. She said, "Hold me."

I drew her close and we snuggled together. Cold air moved over us and our bodies cooled.

That was it for me. I knew I wouldn't be any good for the next couple of hours and I wouldn't be able to stay awake that long.

We lay there long enough for my heartbeat to return to normal. I realized that Yu Yan was sleeping. I was glad. I pulled the light coverlet over us.

I thought about how this attractive young couple had been cheated out of their sex lives for the last twelve years. It wasn't for a lack of love or enthusiasm. It was caused by a lack of knowledge, sheer ignorance.

I thought, "This might be Yu Yan's first deep sleep induced by sex. She deserves to enjoy it." I cuddled with her and slept beside her.

The smell of coffee brought me awake. Yu Yan was still sleeping. I held her for another minute and slipped out of bed. I relieved myself in the john and then splashed some water on my face. I blinked and looked at myself in the mirror.

I thought, "Oh hell, I can't let my new lover see me looking like this. I looked like I had been misused severely. I found my way into the shower. I stood there for a minute allowing the warm water to bring me back to life.

I heard the toilet flush. Yu Yan had tinkled, evidently. She came to share my shower with me. She stood straight and looked me in the eyes. She was so tall. She put both her arms around my neck and kissed me. She said, "Hold me."

I held her and squeezed her body close to me. She moaned once as we enjoyed the water together. We bathed each other.

Yu Yan said, "I want to thank you for the way you loved me last night. It will change my life forever. Gary must learn to love me that way or I will find another lover." I have a gift for you. Let me give you this pleasure. She settled to her knees and fondled my balls and the monster. The monster woke up. I had thought he wouldn't do that for two more days.

She made him become hard easily and I felt the surprise of my arousal for her. She took my cock into her mouth. She wasn't sucking my cock. She was making love to me with her mouth. She looked up at me and I could see the pleasure in her coal black eyes. I came for her as quickly as I could. She had given me a wonderful memory.

Gary and my wife were sitting at the table when we came out. They looked happy enough and both were dressed and sparkly.

Linda said, "We have coffee for you." I walked to her side and kissed her.

Gary stood and hugged his wife. She kissed him and let it become more than just a peck. I could tell she had plans for him.

I was ready for this encounter to end. I sipped my coffee and said, "Linda and I have to be on the road soon but we could all go to breakfast together."

Gary said, "Thanks, Luke, but if it is all the same to you, I learned a few things last night that I would like to share with Yu Yan. I would like to stay here for a while, with her. Our plane doesn't leave until eight, this evening.

I looked at Yu Yan. She smiled at me. I thought, "This might work out for them."

Linda and I rounded up the things we had brought in and we said our goodbyes. The girls exchanged addresses and phone numbers. I didn't really expect to hear from them again.

Gary took Linda's hand and said, "Allow me to walk you to the car." They disappeared out the door.

Yu Yan came to me and kissed me passionately. I returned the kiss. I tasted the sweetness of her soul.

She said, "Thank you and thank Linda for me. I believe you have shown us something that has been held secret from us by our culture and family. We will be better for each other now and even better as time goes on.

We started walking toward the car. She said, "You know, I never thought I would ever sleep with a Haole. I never thought I would ever have any kind of interracial experience. It would be absolutely frowned upon by my family."

I asked, "What is a Haole?"

She giggled and said, "Haole is a word used by Hawaiians to describe a mainlander. Usually, it also means one of the Caucasian race and is used in a derogatory manner some of the time." She was hugging my arm with both of hers. She said, "Is there any way I will ever get to sleep with you again, Haole?"