Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met at nine and went to breakfast. We spent some time catching up on things of interest that had happened since the last time we were together. Everyone was in a good mood. Linda seemed extra bright and bubbly.

The next two days did go well. The four of us just hung out. We laughed and giggled. We gambled but very little. We ate well and saw a show together. We spent a lot of time at the dance club. We all got a little tipsy and swapped partners most of the time we spent dancing. I enjoyed being with them and Linda did too.

It must have been close to three o'clock when we got to our room after the first day. We showered together and crawled under the covers. We had left the thermostat set at sixty-five degrees. The room was cool and it felt good to cuddle together.

Linda giggled and said, "Liz is not as straight-laced as she puts on."

I replied, "Yeah, I picked upon her flirts and she certainly wanted to dance close."

Linda said, "Oh Luke, it goes a lot deeper than that. That lady has been fucking you in her fantasies since the first day she met you. She wanted to be on that dance floor because that is where she can be in your arms."

I asked, "Did Walt get feisty with you?"

She giggled again and answered, "He brushed a hard cock against my belly once. I pretended I didn't notice. It might have been an accident but I'll bet Walt has some dreams of his own. Most men get an erection when they hold me. I think it is involuntary. It's just response to a stimulus. I hate to think of the time when I won't have that effect on men. Walt wasn't guilty of doing anything overtly wrong. He certainly didn't proposition me behind your back."

I decided to change the subject. I said, "I have a serious question. Am I going to get laid tonight?"

Another of Linda's magical giggles escaped into the night. She squeezed the monster with her hand. She said, "Well, it's your last chance. No sex tomorrow, I want you to be horny when we go to the club after they leave."

I asked, "Why did you decide to go to the club?"

Her answer was, "We have never been in an on-premises club before. We should see what it is like and we don't know when we will have another chance. We have already gone to some extra trouble to have the opportunity. I just think we should do it." In a moment she added, "We can go as observers if you want."

I said, "No, let's don't restrict ourselves. If we are going, we'll just play it by ear and see what happens.

She giggled and took the monster into her mouth.

I threw the covers off us so I could watch. I will never tire of watching my cock slide in and out of her face. She looked up at me and her green eyes twinkled happily in the low light. She quickly took me right to the edge.

I pulled her up on top of me and kissed her. The monster wanted her right then. She was so hot. She responded to my every touch and she was dripping.

We made it a semi-quickie. We enjoyed each other for about fifteen minutes and then brought ourselves off together. We can usually do that.

My orgasm was sweet and satisfying. When it was over, she said, "Damn Luke, you are so good to me.

She fell asleep while I was still inside her. I wedged her close and slept.

The morning came too soon. I just wanted to stay in bed but we had our babysitting duties.

We all went to breakfast and planned the day. It was pretty much more of the same thing. We finished a light lunch about two.

Walt said, "Our flight is at eight. We will need to leave here by six. What shall we do with the little time we have left?"

Liz said, "I would like to dance with Luke one more time before we go." We made our way to the dance hall. We danced and had a few drinks.

Walt decided that they needed to be back in their room by four-thirty so they could dress for their trip and check out. At about a quarter after four, Liz asked me for one last dance. She had become quite overt in her flirtations. Linda was keeping Walt's attention to the point that we thought he wasn't aware of Liz's small indiscretions.

I took her to the floor and we danced very close. She laid her head on my chest and whispered to me. She said, "I dream of you, Luke. Some of my dreams are very erotic. You are the main protagonist in them quite often.

I don't know why I did it. As we moved into a dark spot where we wouldn't be seen, my hand found one of her boobs. It was just reflex. I hadn't planned to do it. She wasn't wearing a bra and her firm titty felt good in my hand. She must have felt the monster move.

She caught her breath and sighed deeply. She melted against me and placed her hand over mine. She helped me squeeze her boob. She pressed her pussy against my leg as we moved. I felt her quiver as a small orgasm rippled through her.

I took her back to where Linda and Walt waited. We both pretended nothing had happened.

Walt said, "We hate to leave this wonderful company but we have to go. I have to cash in my chips too."

Linda kissed Walt on the cheek and I gave Liz a peck. Liz blushed but no one noticed. I shook hands with Walt and we all promised to do it again. They left.

I took Linda out on the floor. We danced easily together. We were both quiet until a giggle escaped that she had tried to stifle. She asked, "Are you going to tell me what happened while you and Liz were hiding behind those palm plants?"

I answered, "Well, I was going to let it slide. Since you have asked, I guess we just moved into a truth time, because it is extracurricular." We danced and Liz was very close to me. She said that she had dreamed of me. The monster moved and she felt it. She moved closer and pressed into him."

I continued, "I don't know why I did it but I grabbed her boob. She melted against me and rubbed her pussy on me. I think she had a mini orgasm."

Linda laughed aloud. People around us looked and smiled. She said, "Oh Luke. She had more than a mini. She was still completely flushed and out of breath when you brought her back. You are lucky it was dark in here."

I said, "Walt will know when He takes her out into the light."

Linda asked, "Do you want to hear my side of the story?"

I asked, "What happened between you and Walt?"

Linda giggled and said, "Nothing, he was a perfect gentleman with me. It's the story he told me. Do you want to hear it?" We danced together slowly.

I said, "Well, hell yes."

Linda said, "I asked Walt if he had noticed how much Liz was enjoying being with you. I asked if it was something that should worry me. He assured me that it wasn't."

She went on, "Walt told me that she does dream of you often. He said that she says your name in her sleep. He said that dancing with you was as close to living out her dreams and fantasies as she could get. He said that he had decided to allow her to have her time on the dance floor with you. He assured me that she would never really do anything wrong." Linda paused and laughed a little. She said, "Let me assure you. That girl will fuck your eyes out the first chance she gets. Never be alone with her unless you decide to let it happen."

I said, "That's scary Linda, There could be a lot of money at stake."

Linda said, "Uh-oh, I hadn't thought of that."

I said, "I will worry about it later. Let's go up and get dressed. We can grab a hamburger and make an early night of it at the club. We shouldn't stay out too late. We have an early flight tomorrow.

We walked into the club entry about seven. I presented our invitation and asked if our V. I. P. pass would get us a discount. The pretty young woman at the counter asked to see my pass.

She asked if this was our first visit and I told her it was.

She said, "I have been instructed to comp. the first visit for V.I.P. pass holders, welcome to our club, Mr. Bowman. Please visit our welcome room. It is to the left as you enter. Someone there will explain our rules and show you around.

I said, "Thank you." Linda and I were in for free. We stepped through the doors, turned left and walked twenty feet to a small room. The door had a small sign that said, "Welcome," and there was an ornate welcome mat lying in front of it. The door was open so we just walked in.

There was a sign that said, "Please wait. Someone will help you in less than a minute."

A young man walked in. He said, "Mr. and Mrs. Bowman, my name is David. I would like to welcome you to our club. It is my duty to ensure that you are familiar with our rules and I will be glad to show you around the facility if you like."

A deep voice from behind said, "Luke, Linda, how nice to see you here."

We turned to face him. I was looking at a tall good-looking man. By the grey at his temples, I would guess that he was pushing fifty years of age. It was James Edward Fuller. Everyone calls him, Big Ed. He is, or was, the assistant manager of our club in Dallas. He shook my hand and kissed Linda's. He bent and whispered something to Linda. She giggled.

He addressed David, he said, "I will show these two around personally. Please see that they are both entered on the comp. list."

David replied, "Yes Sir." He paused and asked, "May I offer you drinks?"

I nodded and Big Ed ordered a glass of champagne for Linda and my usual for me. He turned to us and Said, "Linda I took the liberty. The bubbly I just ordered for you is very special. I know you will enjoy it." He paused and then said, "I am the M.F.I.C. (Mother-Fucker-in-Charge) here. That will be true for the next two weeks anyway."

He went on, "I am scheduled at that time, to take over the club in Dallas as manager. I hope that will be a permanent position. The powers that be, wanted me to have some experience in an on-premises club because we are planning to have an on-premises night at the Dallas club. If it works out well, we might make it a permanent addition to our schedule.

We are considering that we could have an on-premises party once a month or so." He added, "What you just heard is confidential. Please don't spread it around."

Linda asked, "What happened to Don?" Don Worthington is the current manager of the club in Dallas.

Big Ed chuckled and said, "Don is about to marry a very rich widow woman. He is going to retire from our business in two weeks.

Big Ed outlined the rules. He said, "The rules are the same as in Dallas, except that here any sex act between consenting partners is allowed in public or private." He also said, "Your bar tab will be comped for the night. You won't be required to pay for any service with one exception. If you opt to buy sex, you will have to pay for it."

I asked, "Buy sex?"

He said, "There are a few very classy and high priced hookers operating here. It is illegal but management pretends that it isn't happening. It is beneficial to have them around unless they cause trouble. Sometimes our guests might want to buy sexual favors from an extremely beautiful woman, for a friend or spouse." He looked at Linda and said, "You could get rich here." She giggled.

We took the tour with Big Ed. The place was new and very clean. The building was purpose built and had every convenience. I was impressed. Big Ed wished us well and took his leave. Linda and I found a comfortable place to sit and began people watching while we nursed our drinks.

In a moment, I asked, "What did Big Ed whisper in your ear when he kissed your hand earlier?"

Linda giggled. She looked at me and smiled. She answered, "He told me he wanted to eat my pussy." She paused to let the shock affect me and then continued, "He has told me that every time he has seen me since we first met. He has always been very discreet. No one has ever heard him say it. I am attracted to him. Someday I will let it happen, with your permission. I am sure, he knows that."

I asked her, "How is it that I haven't heard about this before."

She answered, "It was just a quiet and private flirt. If I had decided to accept his offer, you would have known. I would have to ask for a hall pass." She kissed my cheek and said, "You never hear about most of the offers I get, because I never act on them."

It didn't take long for Linda to attract attention. This was not like Dallas. Here in Las Vegas, no one watches clocks. By our standards, it was still early but the party was in full swing here. A healthy and well-built young black man approached. He introduced himself as Louis and asked if he could ask my lady for a dance. I looked at Linda. She smiled and almost imperceptibly nodded in the affirmative.

He appeared to be in his early thirties and seemed nice. He was dressed well. His speech was not the trashy street jargon you sometimes hear from blacks. I questioned myself in thought, "How far will Linda let her interracial curiosity take her?" I said, "Certainly Louis, I think she might like to dance with you."

He turned to Linda and said, "You are the most beautiful woman here. Would you please consider giving me one dance?"

Linda offered her hand and said, "I will dance with you." As he helped to her feet, she said, "I have never had the pleasure of dancing with a black man."

I came to my feet as Linda did. I noticed I had about a three-inch height advantage on Louis. Linda kissed my cheek and they walked away together. The dance floor was only about twenty-five feet away. I sat and sipped my drink as I watched them dance. Everything seemed fine. He was holding her properly and they danced well together. Linda was enjoying herself. I could see this was going to turn into two or three dances.

I became distracted. I looked at the bar and she was standing there. She grabbed my complete attention. I could only see her from behind but her height and build were those of Barbra Porter. Her hair was absolutely the same color as my favorite redhead. I knew that Barb had been to a place like this at least once before. I convinced myself that it was she.

I went to her. Linda and Louis had slipped out of my mind.

I touched the object of my attention. She turned to face me. She was a very pretty girl but she wasn't Barb. I said, "Oh, please excuse me. I thought you were someone else, an old flame."

She had a hot flash. She took a quick, sharp breath and fanned her face with her hand. She regained her ability to think and speak. Her laugh was sweet. She said, "Well, listen closely, Cowboy. Maybe I can be a new flame. Buy me a drink and let's talk about it."

I ordered a drink for her and a new one for me. I moved her to the end of the bar and we sat on two stools. She made a point to hold my hand and place it on her lap. We had a superficial conversation but strange thoughts took over my mind.

I thought, "This is an on-premises club. I could take her up the stair to a private room and fuck her as if she were Barb." Then I thought, "I could just set her sweet ass on the bar and fuck her right here in public. I think she would consent to either scenario and we could do it right now."

The barman delivered our drinks and I settled down some. Banter flowed both ways. It was easy to talk to her. She was never crude but she made me understand she was available to me, just for the asking. My mind became occupied trying to figure the best way to make it happen. I didn't get to think about it long enough.

I heard Linda scream one word, "No." Then I heard what sounded like a .22 rifle going off. I looked at the dance floor. I had moved to the bar and Linda was fifty feet away now. The rifle sound had been Linda slapping the black guy. I forgot about the new redhead in my life and raced toward Linda. Rage enveloped me. I intended to visit serious bodily harm with several other forms of mayhem on the black assed bastard. My mind was in chaos. I was out of control.

Just as I was reaching for him, I was lifted off my feet. A very large set of arms encircled me from behind. I later found out that they belonged to the club's largest bouncer. He was a 350-pound Samoan. I arched my back and kicked backward. My boot heel connected with his right shin. There was no effect. I tried to nail his left shin.

Suddenly Linda was there, saying, "This is my husband.

The Samoan said, "Please settle down Sir. We have the situation under control. Let us do our job."

Big Ed was in my face next. He said, "If you simmer down Luke, I will have my man set you down. He makes his living restraining powerful men. He is good at it and he can hold you where you are for hours if need be.

I looked down at the powerful muscles in the man's arms. I came to believe every word Big Ed had just muttered. I became calm over the next minute or so. The big Samoan released me. He walked away with a limp. His shin was hurt. I felt a little better about myself. The bouncers here are law enforcement people. Louis was in handcuffs.

Big Ed separated Linda and me from the crowd. He asked Linda what had happened. She told him that Louis had become crude and obnoxious and had tried to drag her toward a private room.

She said, "He wasn't going to take no, for an answer. I told him no several times and then had to slap him."

Big Ed held up his hand and said, "That's enough Linda. I will handle it. Tell me how you want me to handle it."

Linda just looked at him and said nothing.

Big Ed said, "It's your choice. I can throw him out or I can lose him in the desert forever if you wish. I think a good compromise would be about twenty minutes with the Samoan in a private room. The Samoan would spindle, fold and mutilate him and then have sex with him if I told him to handle the situation that way.

Linda actually laughed. She said, "Just throw him out, Ed. That will be enough."

Big Ed looked at me and asked, "Are you willing to let it go with that, Luke?"

I replied, "If that's what Linda wants, I'll be satisfied."

Big Ed whispered something to Linda just before he walked away.

When he was gone I asked, "Did he just offer to eat your pussy?"

She smiled and nodded. Then she kissed my cheek as she fingered her necklace. She said, "Buy me a drink."

I found a glass of white wine for her and a new Crown double for me. I took her to an outdoor garden. We sat together in the semi-darkness, on a stone wall, next to a coy pond.

I asked, "What happened, Baby? This is a truth time."

She was quiet for a minute as she sipped her wine. At length, she started a narrative as if she had rehearsed it. Maybe she had. She said, "We left you and went to the dance floor. He was respectful and courteous through the first dance. During the second dance, he got a little frisky. He asked me if it were true that I had never danced with a black man."

She went on, "I told him that was true. He asked if I had ever had sex with a black man and I told him I hadn't. From there he became offensively coarse. It went like this."

The story continued, "He took my hand and placed it on his cock. He had a substantial package and he was very hard. He asked, "Would you like to be introduced to ten inches of prime, Mississippi-Black-Snake?"

She said, "At this point, I wasn't upset. I was still enjoying the experience. Most men that I dance with get an erection and want me to know it. He had not yet surprised me. I didn't answer his question. His manner became gross and his language reverted to street slang. He rubbed his cock into my belly and held me too tight. He said, "I knows all you pretty little white cheerleader types wants a big nigga dick stuffed up your cunt."

Linda said, "Luke, that's when I knew that this was going to end badly. I should have slapped him then."

"He pointed you out to me," She said. "You were at the bar with a redheaded girl. He said, "Yo' pasty ass white husband is preoccupied. He won't even miss yo' ass." He paused and continued, "I fucked that pussy he is with and made her like it too."

Linda paused and sipped her drink. She went on, "The second song ended and he held me in place until the third one started. He said, "When this song ends, we goin' up the stairs to a private room. I'm goin' to let the black snake loose on yo'. I goin' to make you like it too."