Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
688 Followers

The next thing I knew was Linda shaking me. She was dressed and looked all sparkly. She said, "Breakfast in thirty minutes. Be there. The kids have to leave by six." She kissed my cheek and left for the kitchen. I heard her stop by Mike's room and wake the kids. I showered and walked into the dining room right at five o'clock. I was the last one there.

We had a hardy ham and eggs breakfast with trimmings. Time went way to fast and it was time for the kids to be on their way. I went to Mike's room with him and we moved their things to the car. Linda opened the gate for them and we all met at the car. Linda had one more gift for Cindy. I was a flat box wrapped as a Christmas gift. It could have been anything. There were hugs and kisses all the way around and Mike promised to call us when they got there or if they had trouble. They were gone.

Linda and I watched until they drove through the gate and out of sight. We walked back inside and closed the gate with the remote in the kitchen. I asked, "What was in the package you gave to Cindy a minute ago.

Linda giggled and replied, "It was a man's white, long sleeved, dress shirt. I told her how to use it to win friends and influence people."

I chuckled and said, "It certainly works for you, doesn't it?"

Linda giggled and said, "I have one more surprise for you too. I didn't give it to you yesterday because I didn't want it to be a Christmas present. It is something I want you have just because I love you." She handed me a small jewelry box.

She said, "Ron Fletcher made it for me."

I opened it. The box contained a replica of the pendant that I had given her. It was made of gold and inlayed with silver.

She said, "Read it to me." She was fingering her necklace.

I read it to her. It said, "Luke darling, I love you more than you can possibly know. I will always love you. Never doubt my love for you. It will last forever and ever." It was signed, "Linda."

She said, "If you ever doubt my love for you, read it out loud and pretend that I am speaking to you. The words are true and they always will be."

Tears were welling up in her green eyes and one rolled down her cheek. I was misty myself. I captured her in my arms and kissed her. Her lips parted for me and we made the kiss last a long time.

She then turned me around and fastened the clasp of the gold chain behind my neck. I turned to face her and we compared our pendants. Mine was easier to read because it was twice as big as hers was. I thought, "I'm twice as big as Linda, by weight."

We went back to bed. We made sweet love until late in the morning. Our lovemaking and the raw sex we shared all through the next week was enhanced by the emotion that two little pieces of gold evoked in us.

On New Year's Eve, we went to Ted's place to celebrate. Linda gave Ted a hug when we arrived but after that, I was very selfish with her. I didn't share her with anyone. Not even for a single dance. Midnight came and we were on the dance floor. We shared a long kiss when the bell tolled and then Linda whispered, "Take me home, Luke. It's past our bed time." The New Year began with a very nice bang.

New Year's Day fell on a Sunday and we used it as a day of recovery. We watched football on TV and just lounged around the house. The holidays were over, our guest were gone and tomorrow was a workday.

Linda and I sat in my chair together and talked about where we wanted to go from here with our sex life.

I said, "We have no obligations until April when Bobby and Michelin are coming to visit. "

Linda said, "I enjoyed taking December off. I propose we continue it until the last Friday this month. The last Friday of each month can be our regular club day this year. I want to go just to flirt with Big Ed. I want to keep him on the hook."

I chuckled and said, "He will stay on the hook all by himself. You don't need to tease him anymore."

She replied, "I know, but I'm having fun playing with him."

I said, "Okay, The last Friday is a club night, until then we don't have to think about it."

That made Linda happy. She jumped out of my chair and went to the kitchen to start dinner.

It felt good for me to get back to the office. All I had to do here was run a multi-million dollar a year business. That was easy compared to running my personal life. Besides, I had Alice to help me here.

I did notice that Alice was working extra hours. I called her to my office to talk about it.

I said, "Alice I have noticed that you are staying late several days a week and even coming in on Saturdays some of the time. Is that really necessary?"

She replied, "I know Mr. Bowman. I guess I have slowed down. It seems there just isn't enough time in the work week for me to do my job."

I said, "I think that you have too much work to do. I want you to hire an assistant to help you. The business has grown and we should have done this a year ago."

She asked, "Do you have someone in mind?"

I replied, "No, I don't but I do have some qualifications that she will have to meet. She will have to be smart enough to be a genuine help to you and she will have a good work ethic. She must be personable and fit well into our organization. I would rather she be a pretty girl. In other words, she needs to be much like you Alice. You know she will inherit your job. When we grow a little more you will have to move up."

Alice asked, "What about education?"

I answered, "She will have to have to have command of the English language, both spoken and written. She will need basic math and office skills. You will have to teach her everything else. I don't care too much about formal education but she has to be intelligent." I paused and then asked, "Do you have someone in mind?"

She answered, "No. I don't but I will run an ad in the paper and contact a headhunting service that we have used in the past. I will conduct interviews and ask you to review my choices before we hire anyone."

I said, "Okay, let's make this a priority. Let's try to have the position filled with the right person, by this time next month."

Four days later was Friday. The shit hit the fan. I was winding up the day at work when my intercom buzzed.

Alice said, "Sir, I have Sherriff Barlow on hold for you."

I said, "Put him through please."

Tom Barlow is our county sheriff. He has been an acquaintance for many years but we were never close. I do believe him to be an honest man so I backed him in his recent election and helped to finance his campaign to a small extent. He was elected in November of last year so he is still new to his job.

When Tom came on the phone I said, "Howdy Tom. Congratulations on your election. I'm sure you will do a wonderful job."

He said, "Thank you Luke. I still feel a little like the preverbal fish out of water but each day seems easier. Thanks too, for helping me get the job."

I said, "I'm glad I could help. What can I do for you now?"

He answered, "In my new position I sometimes acquire information that is somewhat sensitive. In the cases where it involves upstanding members of our community, I feel I have the need to pass on a heads-up sometimes."

I asked, "What's up Tom?"

He said, "I had a visit today from a detective who works for the Las Vegas, Nevada city police, one John Wilson. He has no authority in Texas so he was checking in with my office and he asked that I have a deputy assist him in conducting an interview with you and your wife."

I asked, "Do you know what this is about, Tom."

He answered, "He told me that he was doing a follow-up investigation regarding and aggravated assault case that happened in his jurisdiction in November last year. Serious injury was visited on a black man named Louis Brown. He said that you and Linda had an altercation with Mr. Brown earlier the same evening he was assaulted. He said that he believes you or Linda might have witnessed something that would help him with the case."

I asked, "When is this interview going to take place and under what circumstances?"

He said, "Remember, Wilson has no authority here. He and my deputy are going to show up at your ranch tomorrow around one in the afternoon. If you decide you don't want to talk to him just don't. Ask him to leave your property and if he doesn't, my man will arrest him for investigation of trespass. I will keep him locked up for seventy-two hours and then send him home."

I said, "Whoa Tom. I'm sure it won't go that far."

He replied, "Well you don't have the whole story." He paused and then continued, "I called the State Attorney General's office, in my capacity as Sherriff. I ask what they knew about the matter and I was informed that Nevada had requested that a warrant for your arrest, be issued. They were tuned down for lack of evidence of your direct involvement. Make no mistake, this guy thinks you did it and want's to burn you for it. If I were you, I wouldn't talk to him but if you do, have an attorney present."

We spent a few seconds in silence then Tom said, "He doesn't have anything on you or he would have a warrant. Don't give him anything to work with."

I asked, "What do you know about the assault, Tom?"

He chuckled and answered, "Louis Brown insulted and committed an assault with intent to rape, on your wife. A couple hours later, somebody cut his nuts out. I think you are guilty but I like to think, I would have done the same thing. Pretend like we never talked." Tom hung up.

I thought, "Shit. I had convinced myself that we weren't going to hear from Louis again. Hell it's been over a month since the incident. Big Ed had called me the day we got home from Vegas and told me what he had told the police after they found Louis. Detective Wilson would know about the altercation Louis had with Linda but that is probably the only connection he has between Louis and me. Tom is right. If he had more, he would have a warrant."

I buzzed Alice and asked her to get Saul Goldberg on the phone for me. Saul is the civil lawyer that the company keeps on retainer for emergency legal matters. His specialty is contract law and his main purpose is to review and improve or approve the wording of the contracts we enter into.

After we were connected, we exchanged pleasantries. I said, "I think I might be in need of a little help from my friends."

Saul cut right to the chase, as he is prone to do. He asked me to explain the problem and when I was finished he said, "Luke, I do not practice criminal law. I can recommend a colleague who would serve you better."

I said, "All I need for you to do is help me through a short interview with a gumshoe that has no real evidence on me. You might not even have to be present but I want you to hold yourself in readiness to be at my home, twenty minutes after I call, if I have to." I went on, "I don't foresee the matter going any farther but if it does, I will retain the services of your friend."

Saul agreed to help me out. It only takes five minutes to drive from his home to mine. I hoped that I wouldn't have to call him.

I had enough adrenaline flowing to know I wasn't going to get any more work done so I left the office early. I went home. Linda had not worked that day so she was at home. I procrastinated for a few minutes while we had a drink together but I knew I had to tell her of the day's events and prepare her for tomorrow.

I took her to my chair in the den and had her sit on my lap. I relayed the story of Tom's phone call and she became very quiet. She didn't know about how I maimed the asshole and I thought it best that I didn't tell her. I hoped that it wouldn't come up in the interview but if it did, I wanted her to be surprised. Then I rethought that position. It would be dangerous for her to be blindsided.

I said, "Linda, I castrated him."

Her reaction was unexpected. She rose up and looked at me with disbelief in her eyes. Then she realized that I was coming clean with her. She raised her hand to her lips and tried to stifle a giggle. She said, "I wish you had let me do that."

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. I asked, "What?"

She said, "When we were in the ally and I told you not to kill him, I almost added, "Cut his balls off." I would have done it."

Linda became very serious then. She asked, "How much trouble are we in?"

I said, "I don't know but Tom told me that the detective from Nevada doesn't have any proof that we were involved except that he knows about your altercation with Louis at the club. There is no connection between what happened in the ally and us. Tom also said that I could throw him off the property if I thought I needed to. I want to give the interview because it will make us look guilty not to."

I went on, "You just follow my lead and I will see that you don't have to answer any hard questions." I paused and continued, "He will ask you about your encounter with Louis in the club. He knows about that so tell him the truth. I won't allow him to question you about what happened outside. If the situation gets out of hand, I can have Saul here in a few minutes. He will end the interview and make it look like we are only following our attorney's advice. I talked with Saul before I left the office. He is on stand-by."

Linda said, "I am scared, Luke. I am scared like I was when Louis was holding his gun on you. I need you to take me to bed and hold me." She said, "Right now." She jumped off my lap and tugged me to my feet. The monster moved and I followed her up the stairs.

As soon as we were in bed, I came to realize, she didn't want me to hold her. She wanted to fuck. I decided that was a good thing. Sex would help us both settle down a bit. She took the monster in her mouth and I let her proceed until he was rock hard.

She allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth but she continued to fondle me. She paid special attention to my nuts in their sack. She kissed and licked them and rolled them in her hands. I lay there and enjoyed the experience. She sucked on each one in turn.

Several minutes later, she rose up on an elbow and said, "Show me what you did to Louis."

I responded, "Really?"

She said, "Yes I want to know."

I showed her where I made the incision in his nut sack and explained how I fished each testicle from its resting place and pulled it as far from his body as I could before cutting the cord. "I said, "I threw them both onto the flat roof of the single story building behind us."

She said, "I wouldn't have done it that way. I would have just grabbed his whole package in my hand and cut it all off, cock and all."

I said, "He might have bled to death before he could get help." Linda didn't reply. She had my cock back in her mouth.

She crawled up my body, assumed her cowgirl position and impaled herself on my shaft. She lay down on my chest and said, "Fuck me, Luke. I'm very wet. You can skip the foreplay." She says that a lot.

I decided to take her for my own pleasure as she has said Bobby does. I rolled her over on her back and fucked her the way I wanted to and with great authority. I felt her melt and submit to me. Her hard body became soft and pliable in my embrace. She opened herself to me. Her legs spread a little more and her lips parted. I kissed her while I fucked her with long strokes that went very deep. Her first orgasm washed over her in just a few seconds. I helped her reach her peak and then allowed her to come down some before I fucked her hard and pushed her over the edge again. She screamed, evoked the deity and begged me to fuck her harder. I did.

I lost it. My first convulsion surprised us both. I know she felt my cock swell and throb inside her. She helped me. She locked her legs around me and bucked hard. She screamed, "Fuck me Luke," again and again. Her Kegel muscles flexed and sucked my cum out of me. I felt her mini orgasms slither through her body as we came down together. She held me on top of her and squeezed my cock with her pussy until my erection subsided. Another fabulous quickie came to a delightful end.

She said, "Now I want you to hold me." I spooned with her. We both found the perfect position for our comfort and I held her. I was perfectly relaxed. The detective from Nevada didn't seem at all like a threat now. I thought rationally about tomorrow's encounter. I was confident that no one would really want to prosecute me for ending the career of a serial rapist. I slept easily.

Two hours later, the sound of running water woke me. Linda was in the shower. I looked at the window. It wasn't full dark yet.

I thought about joining her but I was so comfortable where I lay, I just stayed there. I listened to the sounds coming through the open bathroom door. The water ran for a few minutes and then turned off. Linda sang quietly, "Smile a little smile for me, Rose Marie." I was enjoying listening to her but then the hair drier drowned her voice.

Ten minutes passed and Linda came naked into the bedroom. Her hair was up in her signature ponytail. It bounced and swayed when she walked. Her movements were a thing to behold in the dim light. I thought, "She turned thirty-nine last September and still looks like a petite teen-ager. My Tinker Bell."

She slipped her feet into house shoes and wrapped herself in her favorite flannel robe, before she came to me. She said, "I'm hungry. I'll make sandwiches. Walk through the shower and come to the kitchen."

The sandwiches were one of her specialties, fried Canadian bacon with lettuce, tomato and mayo. We ate in silence for a few minutes before Linda spoke.

She asked, "Are you worried about tomorrow?"

I replied, "I was but I'm comfortable with it now. Nothing is going to come of it. All we have to do is tell the truth or not answer the question at all."

She changed the subject all together. She said, "You fucked me like Bobby does." I looked at her. Her green eyes twinkled and her dimples were on display. With a tilt of her head she continued, "I hope you do that again sometime. You did it better than he does."

I chuckled and asked, "What do you mean?"

She answered, "Bobby could last a long time and I always became aroused with him. I came for him, usually more than once. I enjoyed being with him. The problem was there was no cuddling or snuggling afterwards. He didn't know how to hold me and love me the way you do. He just rolled over and went to sleep. He snores loudly. A few times after we had sex, I wanted to come to your room, crawl in bed between you and Michelin and see what happened next." She was fingering her pendant.

I remembered the vision I had of her. In my mind's eye, I had seen her sitting cross-legged in Bobby's bed while he snored beside her. I thought, "Linda and I do have a psychic connection."

I smiled at her and said, "We would have welcomed you. I didn't get enough of you on that trip and I am sure, Michelin would have liked to be with you more too."

Linda said, "When they come to visit I want to have some private time with Michelin. I want to introduce her to some of my toys."

I said, "Bobby and I will want to watch."

She replied, "We can do that too but I do want some alone time with her. I think Bobby's presence inhibits her some."

I said, "I will see that it happens. I will find a reason to take Bobby away for an afternoon." Linda giggled.

That night as we slept, I dreamed. I dreamed of fucking Linda like Bobby did. I dreamed of fucking her in the ass. In my dream, I wanted to do her that way. The dream startled me into waking. I thought about it. I couldn't stand the thought of Bobby having a piece of her that I had never had. I had butterflies in my stomach. I knew right then that I was going to butt fuck her at least once. I thought, "Not now. I have to contemplate this new twist in my desire. I have to tell her and let her prepare."

I held her closer to me. We were spooning. Her cute bottom was pressing against my hard cock. I wanted to shove the monster up her ass right then. I didn't do it. It took me a few minutes but I calmed myself. I cupped one of her breasts in my hand and felt her necklace touch me. I thought about the one that she had given me. I held it in my fingers for a few minutes and it settled me down. I slipped back into sleep and didn't dream.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
688 Followers