Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 29

Story Info
I can't get the young girl out of my mind.
7.6k words
4.44
18.5k
15
0

Part 29 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
681 Followers

Four weeks went by slowly for me since our meeting with Carlos and Sandy. The song, "Young Girl," by Gary Puckett and The Union Gap, played over-and-over in my head. "Young Girl get out of my mind." I couldn't get her out of my mind. I definitely wanted her again. Tonight was the night for Linda and me to have our monthly visit to the club in Dallas. I hoped Sandy and Carlos would be there. Sandy had told me they would be. Linda knew about her promise. She wanted to see Carlos as well.

I left Linda in the car and walked into the lobby of the motel we normally stayed at on these visits. I heard the most melodic feminine voice say, "Hello Old Man." I turned to see Sandy and Carlos standing there holding hands. They were both smiling at me.

Sandy dropped his hand and came to me. Her arms went around my neck and she hugged me hard. She said, "I know a hug is all I can have in public because the people here know you. I do hope to have more, later this evening."

I asked, "What are you two doing here?"

Carlos answered me, "Sandy has been here before if you remember. We took a chance that you would stay here again. We have been here for about an hour waiting for you to arrive. If we had missed you here, we would have gone to the club. Unless you forbid it, it is our intent to rent the room next to yours or even rooms with an adjoining door if possible."

I said, "Come with me." The three of us walked to the desk.

The young lady behind the counter said, "Good afternoon, Mr. Bowman. Is Mrs. Bowman with you?"

I answered, "Yes, she is waiting in the car. I have the need though, to modify my reservation if it's possible. I need an adjoining room for this young couple if you can make it happen."

The young Lady referred to her register and replied, "Yes Sir, I have adjoining rooms on the first floor. One room has two queen beds and one has a king. Will that suffice?"

I said, "Yes I think it will." I looked at the young couple and Carlos nodded.

Our hostess handed me keys for both rooms and showed me where they were on the sitemap. She said, "I have your card. Shall I put both rooms on the same bill?"

I nodded and asked, "Which set of keys is for the king bed?"

She said, "That would be room number 104, Sir." I handed that key to Carlos. If chance decreed that we all wound up playing in one room, I wanted that to be my room.

I said, "I'm going to get Linda and move our car. We'll see you in the room in a few minutes. Let's surprise Linda. Don't let her see you until we are behind closed doors."

Sandy giggled. The monster moved.

Ten minutes later, Linda and I walked into room number 106. We set our gear down and I unlocked the door to the adjoining room while she wasn't looking. I walked past Linda and started fiddling with the air conditioner. We both heard the noise as the door to the next room swung open. Sandy walked in and said, "Hi Linda," as she walked by on her way to me. She reached me and her arms went around my neck and immediately she stuffed her tongue in my mouth. I lifted her off the floor and her legs instantly went around my waist.

I looked at Linda. Her eyes were as big as saucers and her mouth was gaped open. Carlos had snuck up on her and was standing behind her. He spun her around, drew her close and kissed her forcefully. The difference in their size was noticeable. She was so small and Carlos was bigger than I had thought. I saw her go limp in his arms. He was literally holding her up. He held her and kissed her for half a minute. She finally got her feet under her and he relaxed his hold on her. I was still holding Sandy off the floor but we had finished our kiss and we were watching Linda and Carlos.

Linda was still holding Carlos when she turned her face to me. In her little girl voice, she stammered as she gasped for breath. She panted, "Luke, I'm going to need a Hall Pass."

I answered her, "Me too. We can trade."

I watched as Carlos took control of my wife and led her to the other room. He shut the door. Sandy was on her knees undoing my trousers. I stood there in a state of denial. I had just traded the only woman I have ever loved for this little brown haired girl that was in the process of letting the monster slide down her throat. I only allowed that to go on for a few seconds. I drew her to her feet and we helped each other undress. When we were naked, I took her to the nearest bed and l laid her down. She pulled me down on top of her and we kissed for a few seconds.

She said, "I want to be on top."

I rolled us over and she was immediately on her knees between my spread legs. She was holding the monster in both hands and licking his underside. She paused and looked up at me. She said, "I want you to come in my mouth. You will be proud of me. It won't be messy. I won't spill a drop."

"Who am I to argue," I thought. I let her have her way. I fucked her face with abandon. She seemed to take it easily any way I gave it to her. When the monster's head was in her mouth she licked and sucked with much greater skill than she had a month ago. When I went down her throat she easily held her breath through five or six strokes. I was gentle with her and didn't punish her at all. I did thoroughly enjoy having her this way. I came as quickly as I could to make it easy for her. I slid down as deeply as I could and held the monster there while I deposited my load. I didn't want cum in her mouth when I kissed her. She only gagged once. It was slight and just before I pulled away from her.

I pulled her up and let her lay on my chest while she caught her breath. I whispered in her ear, "That was wonderful Sandy. You have improved a lot this last month. Carlos must be a good teacher."

She answered. "You are my teacher, Luke but I have been practicing with Carlos quite a bit." She giggled.

We lay there together until my heart rate returned to normal. I rolled her over to her back and lay on top of her. I kissed her. Sure enough, I couldn't taste myself. I asked her, "Do you want to cum?"

She answered, "As soon as you can get hard again."

I said, "We may not have that much time. Linda said she was hungry before we got here. She and Carlos are probably just having a quickie to take the edge off. She will want to clean up and go to dinner soon."

I slipped down and took a nipple into my mouth. She held my head and pressed me in closer. I put my middle finger inside her and felt her wetness. She was very wet. I withdrew and smeared her juice on her clit then put the finger back inside. I ran small circles on her clit with my thumb and the first time she responded with a moan and a thrust of her hips, I rubbed her G-spot with my finger. She inhaled a shallow breath sharply and I felt her shudder through a baby orgasm. I replaced my thumb with my tongue. I sucked her button into my mouth and toyed with it. A few seconds later her body quivered. She had another little one. The monster moved. I continued playing with her.

A minute later she had a third baby one and a minute after that she pressed my face hard into her pussy and thrust her hips upward as she was enveloped by the big one. This one lasted a long time. She held me tight and bucked like she had gone mad.

I was having fun doing this for her. The monster surprised the hell out of me. He came to full attention.

Her orgasm was over soon enough. I felt her body start to relax as she started down. I felt her shudder through yet another small one. I couldn't help myself. I crawled up her body and buried the monster in her completely. I held him in her depth long enough for her to realize what was happening. She wrapped her legs around me and used them to draw me in tighter. I kissed her.

There was a pecking sound on the door. Sandy's motion came to a stop.

I said in her ear, "Ignore that. It was Linda. She won't interrupt us again until I knock back."

Sandy thrust up violently and said, "Fuck me hard Luke. I am very close."

I pounded her like I was being paid to please her. In a minute she was biting her lip to keep from screaming. She was only partly successful. She came hard and a few seconds later I came with her.

When this one ended we were both spent. I rolled off her gathered her close and held her. I lay there thinking, "This little girl made me cum twice in the last half hour. Linda hasn't done that for a long time."

Then I thought about Linda. My mind formed a picture of Carlos on top of her. He was pounding her like I had just done Sandy. Linda's hips were rocking and thrusting to meet him. Her face was a vision of ecstasy. She was happy. It was a beautiful thing to see. I thought, "I can't believe how far I have come."

I gave Sandy and me another ten minutes. We cuddled and held each other. Sandy said, "That was wonderful. Thank you, Luke."

I said, "Oh no, thank you. We old guys don't normally have access to beautiful young women like you."

Sandy giggled and said, "I know, I'm the prettiest girl in the room."

I got up and pecked on the door.

The door opened and Linda was standing there, buck naked. She kissed my cheek and said, "I'm hungry."

It was amazing to me. We just fucked these two kids and she acts like it was the perfectly natural thing to do. Oddly enough, it felt natural to me too.

We wound up at Tony Roma's on restaurant row. We were seated in a booth. Linda and I sat together across the table from the kids, so the coupling wouldn't look strange to the civilians. We all ordered baby back ribs and got plumb nasty with them. They were messy to eat but so good. Linda and I skipped dessert. Carlos ordered strawberry shortcake and shared it with Sandy.

At length, Sandy looked at Linda and asked, "May I keep Luke forever?"

Linda answered, "No, I'm going to want him back sometime tomorrow but I would like to keep Carlos forever if I could have them both."

Carlos laughed and said, "We aren't going to the club, are we?" He was finally starting to relax with us.

Sandy said, "I think we should go, Carlos. I would like to watch you fuck Linda on the dance floor."

He said, "You talk ugly for a white girl and you know that's not going to happen."

Sandy looked across the table at me and Linda. She said, "He screwed me on the bus the other day. Actually, he raped me on the bus but I didn't report him."

Linda laughed and said, "You can't rape the willing."

Sandy giggled.

I asked Carlos if that really happened. He said, "Yes Sir, I am guilty. It was a spur of the moment thing. I don't know why it happened, except I do get urges like that. Right now, I would like to brush everything off this table and do Linda right here in front of all these good people."

Linda was squirming in her seat. She said, "He reminds me of you Luke. Remember the time you raped me on the airplane?"

I answered, "Yeah I remember but that was your fault. You were under the blanket sucking my dick and got me all excited. Another thing, It wasn't rape, I only force fucked you a little bit. You can't rape the willing." We all laughed.

Sandy asked, "Linda, May I ask you a serious and very personal question here or would you rather I wait until we are alone?"

Linda answered, "Go ahead. We are all getting to know each other very personally." She giggled.

Sandy went on, "Okay, The first time we were together Luke mentioned that you were bisexual. Do you want to have sex with me?"

Linda Laughed, "You don't pull any punches, do you, girl. I don't mind talking about it in this company and I assume you want me to be completely honest. Luke as of late thinks of me as being bi but I don't think I really am. I had much rather be with a good man than any woman. That's not to say I haven't enjoyed my encounters with women, because I have.

Luke has watched all of them except one. The first thing we did when we first started having extracurricular sex was to invite another woman to our bed. I was lucky enough to have some one-on-one time with her. She is truly bisexual. She is a close friend and I enjoyed being with her. We played with toys mostly. One or the other of us pretended to be a man. We also shared some very nice oral. She and Luke have had time together too. He says she fucks like a snake."

She giggled then went on, "I guess you want to know how this got started. Girl on girl sex is a good way to get the boys you are with excited. Almost all men enjoy watching two women. Then there is the fact that women are generally far stronger than men, sexually. In a setting like this, women can play together to fill the time after they have fucked the guys into a stupor. If the guys watch, it helps them recover and you can get back to some serious boy girl sex. More than anything, I just love having a hard, throbbing cock deep inside of me. Don't you?" The question didn't require an answer.

Linda continued, "In answer to your base question, I would enjoy having sex with you. Understand, only if you want to. If you are not bent that way, don't worry about it. You are not going to offend me. This is especially true, while I have access to Carlos." Linda looked at Carlos and grinned. Carlos blushed.

Sandy replied, "I've already told Luke this. The only orgasm I ever had with another human being, before Luke, was with one of my girlfriends. I love sex with both of the men we are setting with but truthfully I enjoyed being with my girlfriend too. Do you think I am bi?"

Linda answered, "I think most women are bi to one degree or another. If you enjoy being with a woman under certain conditions, that's one thing. If you lust after men and women both, that is my definition of being bi. If you only want to be with women, that of course, is what a lesbian is.

Carlos said, "I must be a lesbian." We all Laughed. Carlos continued, "I have never seen two women together. I would love to. Maybe one day the two of you could put on a show for Luke and me."

Sandy giggled and looked down at the table. Finally, she raised her head and made eye contact with Linda. She said, "Maybe tonight."

Linda laughed and said, "I think my loving husband has different plans for you tonight. I think he plans on being very selfish with your favors."

Sandy looked at me and her dimples went on full display. She said, "Oh that would be good too."

I suggested we go back to the motel and sit by the pool. "We can have a drink or two and continue this conversation there." Carlos paid the bill and let me leave a tip. We drove back to the motel.

A hostess from the bar came to me at the pool. She asked, "Mr. Bowman do you require anything from the bar?"

I answered, "I'll have my usual. A double, please. Put everything on my tab." Linda and Sandy ordered white wine and Carlos asked for Crown and Seven-Up. "Oh well," I thought, "He's still a kid."

We drew four lounge chairs together so we could talk. Our drinks arrived and we resumed our conversation.

Out of the blue sandy asked, "Linda, have you ever had a threesome with two guys?"

Linda answered, "No, but that is one of the things on my list of things I want to do. Once I had Luke and our male friend from Scotland both inside me at the same time but it wasn't a threesome. It happened for just a few minutes during a foursome encounter. I think I would like to spend a whole night with these two sometime."

Sandy said, "I'll lone Carlos to you anytime, then maybe I could borrow Luke. I too would like to sleep in the middle one night."

Carlos said, "Luke these women just think of us as meat, don't they?" He stood and took Linda's hand. He helped her to her feet and said, "Come with me, let's go for a swim." They walked down the steps into the shallow end of the pool.

Sandy and I watched them go. In a minute she said, "I'll bet you a dollar he fucks her right here, in broad daylight and in the next half hour."

I said, "I'll take that bet and if you win I'll take you to our room and screw you silly."

She said, "What if you win?"

I answered, "In a case like that, I'll take you to our room and screw you silly."

She giggled and moved to share my chair with me. She whispered, "We can fuck right here if you want to."

I said, "You do talk ugly for a white girl, don't you?"

She answered, "I know all the words but I only use them in special company. Are you one of those guys that like to spank little girls who are naughty?"

I said, "I had to spank Linda once."

She said, "I'll bet after you spanked her you fucked the hell out of her."

I didn't answer the question.

She giggled and whispered, "You can spank me if you want but it's not necessary. I want you to fuck the hell out of me, either way."

I said, "Let's get in the water. I want to play with your boobs."

I started out of my chair but looked at Carlos and Linda. They were in the middle of the pool in water that was a little deeper. She had her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. They were swaying as if to a slow dance tune. Through the clear water, I could see he had removed her bikini bottom and was holding it loose in one hand. I said, "I guess you win sandy. They are fucking right now and it's only been a few minutes."

She looked and laughed out loud. She said, "I never say, I told you so, but you lose. Take me to our room."

I answered, "I can't. The monster is so hard I can't hide him. Let's sit here and watch. I want to see where this goes."

Another couple came into the pool area. Carlos and Linda ignored them.

I saw Linda shiver and said to Sandy, "Linda just had a baby one."

Sandy giggled. She said, "Let's get in the water. That looks like fun."

We slipped into the water. Sandy held me around my neck and I felt her legs go around my waste. She said, "Here, hold this." She put her bikini bottom in my hand. I lowered my swim trunks just enough to let the monster out and slipped him inside her. Water is not as good a lubricant as pussy juice. She had to wiggle just right to help him slide inside her sweet pussy. It was starting to get dusky dark now.

She said, "Oh Luke, that feels so good. Look over there."

I looked at Linda just in time to see the big one roll over her. Carlos kept her from drowning. He used his free hand under her bottom to hold her in place. I watched as he thrust deeply and filled my wife with his cum. It made me feel good to see them make each other happy. I had trouble understanding my feelings. I wondered if I needed to talk to Kay again.

The new couple never noticed a thing. They were too wrapped up in each other.

Sandy whispered, "Damn, that was hot."

I said, "I'm close to cumming."

Still whispering she said, "I've been having little ones ever since you put your cock in me. Hold on and make it last a little longer. This is fun. It's great to be eighteen."

I heard Linda say, "We are going to the room. Y'all have fun." They were right next to us.

Sandy said, "Go away, I'm about to cum."

Linda leaned over and kissed me. I felt her hand touch the place where the monster was sliding in and out of Sandy. They left and all of my attention went back to the wonderful little brown eyed girl in my arms.

She wasn't about to cum she just wanted them to go away. I maintained control and even backed away from the edge a bit. We fucked each other like this for another half hour, until it was hard dark. It was such an enjoyable experience.

I noticed the other couple again. They were necking in the corner of the pool. I thought they might have been screwing but I couldn't tell. It was too dark.

Without notice, Sandy came hard. She had been having little ones but I didn't see this coming. I decided to ride through it if I could. I managed and when she came down I was able to stay inside and stroke her gently.

She said, "That one snuck up on me Luke. That has never happened before. It was wonderful." She kissed me. I kept fucking her slowly while she settled down.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
681 Followers
12