Wifelet

Story Info
Loveless wife indulges with boss.
797 words
3.48
35.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission - please share which aspect/s you find most erotic & I will write more in that direction. Thank you.

*****

My husband-by-marriage is rarely around. He is much too busy flying helicopters. When he is home, he often presses his rock-hard cock into the small of my back in the middle of the night. It is 6 inches long and of medium size girth. My little hand can only just reach round it. I hold him in the dark. This is all he wants. Me to hold his thick shaft all night.

So as I hold his cock, missing him filling me, wanting him to kiss and suck my pretty tits with their raspberry pert nipples, wanting him to eat my juicy pink pussy, I plan my next conquest.

I never know who it is going to be but I know exactly what I want done to me. Ravaged behind the pub by a sexy boy half my age. Held through the night with a beautiful, delicious penis buried deep in me and the man whispering how sweet sexy and beautiful I am. Being taken in an airport bathroom. Being whisked off to Dubai and having that arrogant prick bend me over in the sauna. Letting my neighbour in to fix my bathroom leak, and he whispering to me, "Lie down on your back, I want to see your pretty face," before entering me. The little waiter from Italy working for me, with eyes closed, praying to Mamma Maria as I suck his 18 year old penis- perhaps I was the first? They have all been worth it so far, and (I've thought lately) revenge for a loveless marriage.

I have never been raped, except once. Once, I was also drugged, it was in New York City, and as soon as I felt this, I told the barman. He walked me home, tucked me into bed, and told the doorman to make sure no one else came in. They are like that, in NYC. Good people look after good people.

Before we were married, my husband read one of my diaries, he quotes an entry, and "I want to be many men's wife". He almost stalled at that point, and yet, in the years that progressed, he left me alone for months on end, in many foreign environs, and also, only allowed me to hold his shaft at night when we lay together.

I salivate at the touch of another man. So, will share for you now, my latest.

I have recently been starting work again as a writer, and my boss is editor in chief. Many times before I started working for him he has asked me to his house for supper, another time, upstairs to his bedrooms to show off his pictures of naked women, all artistically sketched, and mostly with large tufts of pubic hair. "Do you like thickly thatched fannies?" I wondered out loud, and he shrugged. He sometimes called me beautiful, complimenting my body. I spoke to another woman, she rolled her eyes, "Oh yeah. He's invited me to see the lady-pictures too." I didn't tell her I had fallen asleep in his bed on more than one occasion, and just like my husband he wanted me to hold his (this one long and pencil-like) dick.

This all changed when we were left in the office alone last week. He patted his desk, from which I work across, and said, come here. I did, and he lifts my hips onto it, burying his face in my lap and taking a long, deep breath. I lay back, no stranger to the fantasy of what may be coming. It does. He lifts my skirt and inhales a heady rush of me. "So beautiful, so beautiful," he murmurs. He teases my panties to one side to reveal my pink labia, already quivering for his touch. He gives a gentle lick all around the parameter. Sighs deeply, I wiggle forward. Then his mouth is latched firmly to my puss, drinking and sucking for all its worth. I let my juices run freely; it's as if he needs to be fed. I run my hands through his immaculate hair, "There's a good boy, go on, drink up. Mummy brought something special for you..." He slurps me down with endless hunger; I find it difficult to keep up supplying him with fresh, healthy juice, until finally he looks up, with relief and satisfaction in his eyes.

I kiss my juice of his sweet, war-torn face, licking the remains of my soft wife-essence from him. I get him a glass of water. He murmurs gratefully and turns back to his computer. I pull my panties back on and quietly leave. Another fantasy, fait accompli.