Wifelets Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satindesires
satindesires
1,318 Followers

Susan dropped her dress to the floor, revealing that she wore no underwear; she nimbly climbed onto the counter top and spread her legs in front of Anna's face. To Rob's amazement Anna began kissing Susan's stomach and thighs. Steadily she closed in on Susan's glistening pussy. As she first kissed it, Susan nodded to Rob, who plunged his cock into Anna's pussy. The momentum forced Anna's face further into his wife's wide pussy, stifling Anna's squeal of delight.

It was the hottest thing Rob had ever experience. She was so tight and wet, he began to plough Anna's exquisite pussy as she continued to lick his wife's own pussy and clit. Anna came up for breath every now and again, only for Susan to push her head back down. He gave Anna's bum several firm spanks as he continued to fuck her and enjoyed holding onto the suspender belt, lifting her off her feet with each thrust.

He could see his wife building up to a major orgasm, riving and squirming as she screamed to a climax. It was more than Rob could handle as he shot his load into his wife's best friend who was enjoying her own orgasm.

Rob pulled his cock out of Anna's now swollen pussy and watched his cum running down her inner thigh. He then watched Susan swing around to kiss Anna passionately on the mouth. The effect kept Rob very hard.

Susan noticed, "Oh my someone isn't ready to finish, how would you like two women sucking on that big tool?" Rob's cocked twitched before he could utter his agreement.

Susan smiled and reached for Rob's cock, at the same time she placed Anna's hand on it.

Susan turned to Anna, "Would you like to suck my husband's big cock hun?"

Anna responded with, "Yes please", with that Susan fed Rob's cock into Anna's pretty mouth. The women then took turns blowing him.

Eventually Susan broke the pattern with, "I think I need that big rod in my pussy, but I owe you a favour Anna, so when I lie back and Rob fucks me, why don't you sit on my face and I'll return that expert pussy licking you gave me.

"Mmm sounds great."

Rob watched Anna straddle his wife's face in a 69 position, before she sat up. Susan began eagerly lapping her friend's pussy which was still full of Rob's cum. Rob spread his wife's thighs and buried his cock, enjoying the view of Anna's perky tits jiggling opposite him.

He realised that he could pull out and allow Anna to 69 his wife, taking the opportunity to push his cock in Anna's mouth before returning to riding his wife. The combination of his wife's pussy and friend's mouth was electric, he could see Anna's orgasm building, so began really banging his wife's pussy frantically, this had the desired effect with Susan's own orgasm muffled between Anna's thighs. As Anna climaxed from Susan's exertions, Rob pulled his cock out of his wife and pushed Anna's head down onto his cock just in time to shoot load after load into her mouth. To his surprise she swallowed every drop, before all three collapsed in a satisfied heap.

Thinking about it afterward, Susan's support for Rob's liaisons and special focus on Anna now made far more sense. He was delighted with the turn of events and amazed by his wife's exploration of her sexuality. He pondered what other adventures were possible and certainly couldn't wait for their next date.

satindesires
satindesires
1,318 Followers
12