Wifelets Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of male fantasies.
2.1k words
4.5
24.7k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satindesires
satindesires
1,333 Followers

Please read Chapter 1 for the background to this story:

*****

Rob called around to check on his best friend's widow Dianne. Dianne was had continued to wear black since her husbands death now almost three years previously. All of the guys had secretly fancied Dianne; she had a graceful elegant quality, always in balance, almost serene. She had dark raven hair and was slim and tall about 5 10. She had attracted a lot of attention before getting married and had several offers since becoming a widow all of which she politely rejected.

Rob had secretly fantasised about what was under the black dresses Dianne always wore, he thought he had caught the outline of a suspenders but put in down wishful thinking. They had all been good friends, so Rob constantly pushed such thoughts away and did his best to look after her.

Dianne seemed quiet today and not quite herself.

Rob asked, "How are you doing?"

Dianne smiled, "You know in the last three years you're the only guy I know who hasn't tried it on with me."

Rob was shocked, "Really, that can't be true", not that you don't deserve the attention, I mean you're stunning and could take your pick, but I... I'm not sure what I'm trying to say... maybe I should stop talking."

Dianne laughed, "And you're the only one who makes me smile."

"That's because I'm a bumbling idiot at times."

"I'll give you that, but a nice one, who has looked after me."

"Rob the truth is I'm very lonely and have desires, I think its time for me to find someone else and I'm wondering if that person is you."

Rob stammered, "Oh right, wow, that is a surprise!"

"I know we need to check with Susan, but maybe we should see if we are compatible first?"

"How do we work that out," asked Rob, hoping he already knew the answer.

Dianne smiled, "Well I'd like to see what is on offer Rob," as she said it she looked down at his crotch.

"You mean..."

Diane laughed, "Yes I do mean that... why don't you just drop your trousers Rob?"

He didn't need a second invite and dropped them, his cock springing out eagerly.

"Mmm that's nice Rob, I've never seen one in three years and never seen a different one in twenty".

"Well take a closer look if you like."

"Oh I intend to, but think I need to take this expensive dress off first."

Dianne proceeded to slowly peel off the tight fitting satin dress, leaving herself standing in heels, seemed black stockings, suspended from a transparent black girdle, with a matching shelf style bustier. The girdle just hid a neatly trimmed bush whilst the bustier pushed out an exquisite pair of breasts, her nipples visible through the material. She gave a little twirl around.

"I hope you like what you see Rob?"

"You are stunning Dianne, like a centerfold fantasy."

She glided over to Rob and kissed him deeply, his tongue explored her hot sweet mouth. He took the opportunity to grasp her firm ass cheeks through the girdle and pull her body closer, so her tits squashed against his chest.

She then dropped to her knees, taking his cock in her hand before guiding it between her full red lips without a word. She proceeded to give him the most erotic blow job of his entire life, kissing, licking and sucking the head. Just as he thought it couldn't get better, she took his shaft down her throat.

The change didn't take long to have an effect. Rob couldn't believe how much cock she could swallow.

Eventually, with effort Rob warned, "I'm close Dianne."

He heard an, "Uhumm," in response; but she remained locked in the same position. Rob began cuming, it felt like gallons he was shooting down her throat and she took it all.

After a few moments to recover, Rob looked down, "Wow that was so hot, you are outstanding. Did I pass muster?"

Dianne smiled, "You have a lovely cock Rob, but I think we still need a bit more testing... now how do you want me?"

The possibilities raced through Rob's mind, the truth was in every position possible, he focused, "You on top cowgirl, so I can see you!"

Rob sat on the sofa, he watched Dianne approach and slowly lower herself onto his still raging cock. After several adjustments she managed the whole 8 inches with a deep groan.

"Oh it's been sooo long and that feels sooo good!"

She began rocking back and forward before lifting slightly then sitting back down. All of the time her breasts were bouncing in front of Rob's face, barely contained in the bustier. Rob took the bustier off, freeing her breasts before cupping and sucking eagerly on them.

"Hmmm that's lovely Rob, do you like my breasts, they need some attention, please suck them harder!"

Steadily Dianne picked up her rhythm, riding Robs cock energetically whilst moaning in ecstasy. It took all Rob's effort to hold on despite the proceeding blow job. Eventually a deep low moan left no doubt she was about to climax. Rob finally let go, allowing his load to explode inside Dianne's pussy as they came together.

Whilst still impaled on his cock, Dianne panted, "That was fantastic, you did very well Rob and definitely passed the test, I think I should contact Susan and have a woman to woman chat."

Rob thought that would be an interesting conversation, but he'd better confess it all to Susan first.

The next day Rob received a text from Stephanie.

"Spoke to Susan, she's good with us dating, lol well when I say dating, I mean fucking, see you soon, xxx."

Rob wasn't sure how to respond, but he found the language a big turn on, in the end he settled for, "That's great, can't wait."

Another ting indicated a further text.

"Thought you might like a photo." He opened the attachment, it revealed a selfie of Stephanie in a mirror, in a tight fifties style pencil skirt and low cut silk blouse showing plenty of cleavage.

Rob replied, "Wow thanks, great outfit, loving the curves and the retro look!"

Steph replied with, "Tell me your favourite sexual fantasy and I'll take the blouse off?"

Rob thought about the night with Anna and Susan and didn't think anything could better it, but he liked the idea of Steph being so up front and her use of coarse language so replied with:

"You sitting on my cock with my face buried in those big tities!"

Steph replied, "What these little old things," and a photo without her blouse showing a vintage bra barely containing her ample tits.

A following text arrived, "I hear you have the cock to match my tits, show me!"

Rob took out his stirring cock and took a phone photo which he sent back to Steph.

"Hmmm nice but its not hard, does this help?" A further photo was attached with Steph in vintage 50's girdle; french knickers, bra stockings and heels.

Rob replied, "I think my cock needs to see those tits and that pussy before being able to show his full potential."

After few minutes, an image appeared with Steph lying back on a settee, the French knickers and bra were gone, she was lying back showing both her enormous tits and pussy. The attached message read "I hope these are to your satisfaction?"

Robs cock was now fully erect; he took another photo and sent it in reply.

Steph's reply came quickly, "Mmm that's much better, pleased to see I'm having the desired effect. It seems only fair I take care of it, so when do you want to come over and fill my cunny up with that monster, p.s. I promise to drain you dry."

Rob replied, "be there in 20 mins!"

He arrived in 15 mins, his cock straining within his jeans and knocked on the door, Steph answered dressed in the same way as her last photo. Without a word Rob walked in, kicked the door shut and pushed Steph up against the wall.

Just as she was saying, "Fuck me Rob", he dropped his jeans, unleashed his cock and drove it into Stephs waiting pussy. He began banging away with Stephs' verbal encouragement.

"That's it you bastard, fill up my cunt, give it the proper fucking it deserves."

Rob was grabbing handfuls of ample tit flesh sucking hard on Stephs nipples. He thought about slowing down but Steph decided on different approach.

"When you are ready pull out and spunk on my face and tits, I want to see how big your load is, you can cum in my cunt later!"

The coarse language really turned Rob on and after a few minutes frantic fucking he pulled out and pushed Steph down to face his throbbing cock, she looked up at him and the first load exploded across her face and into her hair, the second hit her nose and eye, she opened her mouth and the third shot straight into it, as did the forth, she squeezed her tits together and Rob finished unloading into her cleavage.

Steph let it dribble from the corner of her mouth onto her breasts before saying, "Take my picture", Rob took several pictures with his phone, she looked amazingly erotic and wanton.

"Does this make me your little cum slut Rob?"

Rob replied, "Absolutely... you're very good at it."

Steph replied, "Well I'm very enthusiastic, we can go at this all night and I really love cock. I'm all yours, any way you want me, I've also prepared something special"

With that Steph stood up and turned away from Rob, bending over and spreading her legs. Rob could see what appeared to be a jewel protruding from her rear.

Steph said, "Do you like it, it's a butt plug, I've been getting used to, it should make it easier if you ever what to fuck me in the ass, all my holes are yours to use."

Robs mouth dropped open at the same time his cock jumped back to attention; he looked at Steph, "Bend over the couch now!"

Steph bent over, her large breast hanging heavily above the couch and looked over her shoulder smiling, "Are you going to do me in the ass with that big cock of yours?"

Rob replied, "I'm going to give you exactly what you deserve!"

Rob pulled at the jewelled plug buried in Steph's ass, surprised at the size of the bulbous insert he continued pulling, Steph begun moaning and her knees bucked as it finally plopped out. Rob placed his raging cock at her entrance, gradually applying pressure; he used some of the lube from the butt plug and tried again, pushing harder this time. Steph was moaning as his finally made its way into her ass. It felt so tight, he allowed her to get used to its size before slowly beginning to move back and forward.

Steph seem to recover a little, turning to say, "You're the first one to fuck me in the ass, how does it feel?"

In truth it felt like a vice, verging on painful but absolutely erotic. Rob settled into a slow rhythm, reaching around for a handful of tit before finding Steph's pussy with his other hand, she jumped at the initial touch, then relaxed slightly before Rob inserted two fingers and used his thumb to rub her clit. She began moaning with the multiple points of stimulation before climaxing loudly. Rob released her pussy and focused and fucking her ass, building up speed and slapping loudly against her bum checks.

Steph recovering from her orgasm provided further unneeded encouragement.

"Oooo, that's it drill me in the ass with that big fat cock. Mmmhmmm, fuck me harder, give me all your cum".

It was the final straw needed as Rob exploded into her ass. After some time recovering he finally withdrew and watched his cum continue to dribble out of Steph's ass.

"Well you are full of surprises."

Steph smiled, "I try and I hear it's a competitive market, remember what I said, I'm yours anyway you want me at any time, my pussy, tits, ass, mouth all of it. I'll do Susan as well if it helps, I always suspected she was curious and think she's checked me out a couple of times."

Rob recalled his night with Susan and Anna and thought it was probably true. His imagination started running away with all sorts of options and ideas, the future possibilities were gloriously endless.

satindesires
satindesires
1,333 Followers