Wifely Duties Ch. 03

Story Info
Jane feels obligated to assist her husband on a public beach.
2.1k words
4.42
44.9k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWinters
PTWinters
401 Followers

This is the 3rd chapter of the adventures of my ongoing Wifely Duties series

It'll probably make more sense if you read the first two parts, but each chapter is fairly self contained.

I'd love to read any feedback you may have after you've read it, either as a comment or via the feedback tab

*****

The Beach

Michael lay on a towel under an umbrella on the beach. It was getting later in the afternoon, but it was still fairly busy. He turned to look at his wife Jane, sunbathing beside him. Her one piece bathing suit showed off her magnificent figure and long legs wonderfully. He turned back to continue watching the college kids that were playing volleyball to his left. The nine or ten coeds in the polka dot bikinis were of particular interest.

Michael watched the game for a while before Jane sat up and looked at the time.

"How about one last swim before we call it a day?" she asked.

"Sure, why not?" he replied, then placed his wallet and keys into his shoes, at the foot of the towel.

"Tsk, would you look at that." Jane half whispered. Two college kids had been necking for a bit, but things had progressed to some over-the-bathing suit petting. Jane clearly disapproved. "I feel sorry for those kind of fast girls."

Michael was taken with the girl. Though too far away to tell if her face was pretty, her bright red hair and matching bikini was enough to invoke the idea that she was a hot college coed.

"Michael!" Jane admonished him for staring.

"Should we go for that swim?" he asked, trying to change the focus of the conversation.

"Not like that we aren't" she continued to scold him. "You have an erection!"

"This?!" he asked pointing causally to his bathing suit. "Honey, between the bikini clad girls and your sexy legs, I've had this a while."

"It's inappropriate." she told him.

"I'm sorry but I don't have much control over it. Maybe if you were to help relieve me...?" he asked.

"I will not..." she caught herself about to begin yelling and lowered her voice to almost a whisper. "I will not... fellate you, on a public beach, in front of everyone!"

"Of course not!" he agreed. "I was thinking instead of something a little more... manual, once we're in the water."

Jane was not impressed with her husband. To have a, a boner (she still had issues even thinking that word) where others could see it plain as day, it just wasn't right! But she did appreciate it wasn't completely his fault. He had told her when she bought it, that this swimsuit drove him wild. And the giggling coeds, in their polka-dotted bikinis certainly couldn't have helped. Maybe she should have performed her wifely duties on him that morning. Maybe that would have prevented the current situation.

She cursed herself for procrastinating this chore yet again.

"Okay, but..." she conditionally agreed. "Only once we're deep enough that we can be discreet."

They walked to the water, Jane looking to see if anyone else noticed Michael's erection, worried they would get in trouble. It only took a few seconds to get knee-deep in the lake water, but several minutes of wading to even get waist deep, the incline was so gradual.

"How about here?" Michael asked, his erection throbbing as he anticipated his wife's fingers.

"No, not here. People would see my arm moving and might suspect something." She said as she continued on.

Michael looked back at the shore. Though they were out a fair way, he could still see the volleyball game clearly enough. And he thought he could see that the heavy petting couple had progressed to some under the cloths action, though he couldn't be entirely sure. He turned back and followed his wife Jane deeper.

Eventually the water was above their waists, though still below Jane's magnificent breasts. She continued deeper, determined to have the water to her shoulders before she began masturbating her husband.

As they continued to half swim, half wade, the lake got dramatically shallower.

"I had no idea there was a sand bar out here" Michael told Jane, as she looked around.

There were a few people in water, but none out as far as they were.

"This is perfect!" he announced.

"Perfect?" she asked confused, as it was not nearly deep enough for what they had planned.

"We're out far enough that no one on shore can see us as anything other than dots. I'll even bet they don't see that much, as we're lost in their view of the horizon."

Jane looked at the beach. It was a ways back. She could make out movement, even an area she suspected was the volleyball game, but truthfully she couldn't tell.

"Now you can take care of things properly!" He told her.

"But..." she tried to object, knowing that "properly" meant performing fellatio. A task she still didn't completely enjoy but one she had become quite adept since Michael had helped her realize it was one of her wifely duties.

"I know we're outside dear." he told her "but we're practically alone. We'll be able to spot anyone approaching long before they could see what we're doing."

Jane looked around yet again. It was true, they would have ample warning at anyone approaching. Still, she hesitated.

"I don't know." she admitted.

"Look, how about I prove it to you" he said, as he pulled his penis out of his swim trunks. He stood barely knee-deep in water and faced the shore.

"Michael!" she yelled, shocked.

"See? No one can tell what we're doing what so ever." he told her. "Give it a try."

Give what a try? She wondered, as he waded over to her. He grasped the top of her bathing suit and began to tug. She put up a bit of resistance, but he insisted, pulling down the top half of her bathing suit, so her fantastic breasts were on display. The cold water had made her nipples hard, and Michael smiled in appreciation as he stepped behind her.

She tried to cover herself with her arms, but he lovingly reached around her and pulled them down. He was half holding her arms, half hugging her as he spoke into her ear.

"No one can see your beautiful body." He whispered. "Nobody but me."

As she stood there, facing the beach, she had to admit, that there was absolutely no reaction whatsoever from anyone. Despite her stunning good looks, she was a modest woman. She didn't think she was nearly as beautiful as Michael constantly said she was, but even she was self-aware enough to know how college boys would react to her bare breasts if they could see them. The lack of any reaction meant that they were effectively alone.

"So what do you say?" Michael asked.

"Fine." She relented, turning to face him as she dropped to her knees. "But it's your job to watch for anyone approaching."

Michael looked down at his wife. She sat on her heels, her legs underwater. The top of her bath suiting hung around her waist, her breasts swaying as she leaned forward. She reached up and took hold of his cock. Maintaining eye contact with him just the way he liked, she took his cock into her mouth.

Michael was in heaven. His wife began to bob her head up and down, sucking on his dick. He put his hands on his hips, and looked around. Jane's back was to the beach, which meant he was facing it.

Though he couldn't see them, he thought about the college coeds. How would they react if they could see him now? Would they giggle? Would they start taking off each other's bikinis? Would the sexy red-head join his wife on her knees and lick his member?

"Miiffill" Jane tried to say something, her mouth full of his cock. He opened his eyes, (not realizing he had closed them) and looked down at her. She popped his cock out of her mouth.

"You're supposed to be keeping look out!" she scolded him.

"Sorry dear." he apologized and guided her mouth back to his dick.

She swallowed him, once more, pulling her lips together as tight as she could and slid back up his cock till just the crown was in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it several times and then lowered her head once more, taking the shaft in deep. She repeated this several times, and she could hear Michael groaning in pleasure.

Fellatio wasn't her favorite thing, but she was more than a little proud of how good at it she had become for him.

She sped up her motions, using a hand to pump whatever part of his cock wasn't in her mouth as she sucked him. The water around them splashed a bit, and the cool wind felt nice on her wet nipples.

"Fuck, I love you." He told her, as he enjoyed her hands and mouth. She could sense he was getting close to erupting, so she released him from her mouth, gasping for air.

"Don't..." she caught her breath "Don't cum in my mouth, okay?" she asked, happy that she thought about it before it was too late for once.

"Of course." he assured her, before thrusting his dick back into her mouth.

Michael reached down and took hold of her head, and began really pumping. She stopped bobbing, and simply did what she could to receive the cock that he was ramming in and out of her mouth. When he couldn't hold it back no more, he pulled out of her mouth.

She looked up at him smiling, happy that she didn't need to swallow his load. Her smile turned to shock however, as he spurted across her face. The first shot hit her on the forehead and went into her hair, the second square on her nose. She was just started to yell his name at him when he aimed his third spurt at her bare breasts.

"Michael!" she shrieked in horror.

"Jane!" he yelled in ecstasy, as he finished unloading on her.

"How could you?!" she asked.

"You said not to cum in your mouth." he told her.

"But, but, now I'm a mess!"

"Honey." He comforted her. "Come here." He held out his hand, which she took as she stood up.

She had cum on her face and chest, and looked like she was about to cry. He thought it was the prettiest she had ever looked.

"Honey. Look. No one can see you. No one but me, and I think you look adorable." he told her.

"How am I going to get this off!" she asked, clearly upset.

"Jane. We're surrounded by water. All we need to do is walk back into the deeper section and you can dunk yourself."

Jane felt pretty foolish. Getting sprayed by her husband's ejaculation had been so shocking to her, she had panicked. Of course she could clean herself off easily, it was just that she hadn't expected him to ejaculate on to her. But since she hadn't actually made that clear to him, she figured she really couldn't be too mad at him.

"Come now." he comforted her again, leading her by the hand into deeper water.

Michael thought about how much fun it would be to stroll right up onto the beach, holding his wife's hand, while she was still topless and covered in his cum. How would those coed's react to that? But as soon as the water was deep enough, Jane dove underwater, spending several minutes ensuring his jizz was no longer anywhere on her.

When they got back to the beach, they packed up quickly and walked hand in hand to the car.

As they approached the parking lot, there was a group of three or four men with binoculars. They smiled excitedly when Jane looked at them. It reminded her of the man in the car a few weeks back.

"Honey, those men are smiling at me." she told Michael. "I think they saw us!"

He turned to look. "Jane, those men are birdwatchers." he assured her. "And it looks like they just arrived."

She look at them again, as they stood in a circle around a map, whispering and pointing.

"Maybe." she said, unconvinced and hurried to the car.

****

Please let me know what you think. I love to read any feedback!

Either as a comment or better yet via the Send Feedback tab

PTWinters
PTWinters
401 Followers