Wife's BDSM Scene Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers

Heather moved over next to Brian and was not sure how to interact with Ann so she just tried to avoid staring at Ann's naked form standing only few feet away from her on the stage.

"OK, let's get started," Paul said and he pointed at the dildo and butt plug sitting on the table. "You know where those go, don't you Ann?"

Ann cringed and said, "I would rather have someone else put them in than have to do it myself."

"Heather, do you want to do the honors?" Paul asked and Heather got wide eyed and shook her head from side to side.

"Well, I guess that leaves me," Brian said as he picked up the butt plug with a look of cruel amusement on his face. Brian had clearly enjoyed watching what had happening to Ann in her first session and would now be an active participant in her further torment.

"Come over here and bend over," Brian said to Ann and she came over and did what he directed. Ann's ass was sticking out and Brian got the conductive gel and worked some of it into Ann's asshole. He forced two fingers into her nether passage and started to finger her ass forcefully. After a few strokes he added a third finger and even though Ann's ass had not fully closed up from her previous time with the butt plug her ass had gotten tight enough that it was a struggle for Brian to fit three fingers into Ann's ass.

Brian worked his fingers in and out for a while and when he thought that Ann's ass was opened enough he picked up the butt plug, smeared some of the gel on it and positioned properly. "Here it comes," he said as he pushed it forward. It almost made it all the way in but got hung up on the last inch of the thickest part. Brian pulled it back and pushed forward again and this time it seated itself in Ann's ass.

"Ohhh, that was much better than the first time." Ann cooed as she again got used to the fullness filling her ass.

"Lie down on the bench," Brian directed Ann as he patted where he wanted her to lie.

Ann got on the bench on her back and spread her legs as she drew her knees up to her chest. This had the effect of opening up her pussy for Brian and he quickly noticed how inviting it looked. Brian squirted some conductive gel on Ann's pussy lips and started to force it inside of her with his fingers.

Brian continued to finger Ann and put his thumb on her clit to stimulate her further. Ann responded by gyrating her hips as she tried to increase the pressure of his thumb against her clit.

After a few more minutes Brian picked up the dildo, put a coat of gel on it, positioned it at the opening of Ann's cunt and began to push it home. It was slow going but not as bad as the first time because Ann's cunt had not completely returned to its normal size after its first session with the dildo. Nevertheless, Ann still grunted at the intrusion as she struggled to again accept the mammoth dildo into her cunt.

"Try to relax," Brian said to Ann as he started to again finger her clit while keeping the pressure on the dildo to force it into Ann's cunt.

Ann tried her best to accept the large invader but it was still hard for her. She whimpered and groaned as inch after inch of the dildo made its way back inside of her. Brian gave one more strong push and both he and Ann felt the dildo bottom out in Ann's cunt with ten inches buried deep in her body. Brian threaded the strap through the base of the dildo and attached it to Ann's leather belt thus insuring that the dildo would not slip out.

Heather appeared mesmerized as she watched her husband prepare Ann for her session and she undoubtedly was imagining how she would feel with the butt plug and dildo buried deep inside of her petite frame.

"OK, let's get Ann secured to the bench, Heather why don't you do the honors," Paul said.

Heather again shook her head but this time Paul did not just let her off of the hook. "Come on, it's going to be you on the bench soon so why not see how things work," Paul said.

Brian nudged his wife and said, "Go ahead, honey, give it a shot."

Heather still did not make any moves toward the bench and Paul said to the crowd, "Let's give her a little encouragement."

People in the crowd started to cheer and clap their hands and someone started a 'Hea—ther, Hea—ther, Hea—ther' chant that was soon resonating through the room. The chant continued and you could see Heather starting to blush from all of the unwanted attention.

Paul finally walked over to Heather, took her hand and led her over to the bench. He showed Heather how the clips worked and where each was to be attached and with shaking hands Heather nervously started to tether Ann to the bench. Heather first attached the clips from Ann's bondage belt and collar to the bench. She next moved to the clips on Ann's wrist cuffs and then to the clips on the cuffs on Ann's lower thighs. Heather fumbled with several of the clips but eventually had Ann firmly secured in place. Finally, Heather put Ann's feet into the stirrups and locked them in place.

Heather stepped back and Paul came over and checked to be sure that the clips were properly connected. "I wanted you to experience how it feels to tether someone to the bench because next month it will be someone tethering your sweet little body to it," Paul said to Heather as he walked her back over to where Brian was standing. The implications of the word 'someone' did not resonate with Heather as she still thought that her scene would be a private adventure with just her husband.

Ann assumed that the clamps for her pussy lips and clit would be next and she waited uneasily for their cruel bite. Instead Paul said, "We have a different toy for you this time," as he walked toward Ann with a violet wand in his right hand. When he was next to Ann he turned it on and she watched fearfully as the static electricity danced over the glass ball at the end.

"Last time your nipples were totally ignored so let's make it up to them," Paul said and he placed the wand over Ann's right nipple and pressed the trigger. The electricity shot out of the glass tip and into and around Ann's nipple. Ann shrieked in response.

Keeping the power on Paul moved the wand across Ann's chest and gave her left nipple the same treatment. Again, she yelped in pain.

Paul spent the next few minutes running the wand over various places on Ann's body even making her stick her tongue out for the wand on one occasion. The soles of her feet and her inner thighs proved to be especially sensitive and Paul spent a lot of time using the wand on those areas. The only place he had not used it was on her pussy and her clit and Ann knew that would not last long.

Paul brought the wand to Ann's left thigh and slowly drew it up her leg to her pussy.

"Please," Ann begged, "don't use it on my pussy."

Paul circled the wand around Ann's pussy and drew it ever closer. Ann writhed against her bonds trying desperately to keep the wand away from her most sensitive area. Her struggles were to no avail and Paul finally ran the wand along Ann's right pussy lip and down to the bottom and then over and up her left pussy lip. He continued this U-shaped pattern keeping the wand just away from Ann's clit.

Ann's cries and struggles increased and she continued to beg. All of it was for naught as Paul finally took the wand, positioned it over her clit and turned it on. The electricity hit its target and Ann bucked violently as far as she could go, squirted and came very hard. Paul kept the wand where it was and continued to feed electricity into Ann's clit and her orgasms continued. Ann came at least three more times before Paul switched off the wand and put it aside.

Ann slumped back onto the bench and tried to collect herself after the pain and pleasure she had just experienced. Her respite would not be long.

Paul gave the wand to Heather and said, "Give it a try."

Heather just blanched. She had not expected to do anything tonight except to watch a bdsm scene at her husband's insistence and now she was up in front of everyone and participating. She had already tethered Ann to the bench and now this guy she had just met was ordering her to torture another woman.

"Looks like you need a little motivation," Paul said as he took the wand from Heather's hand. He positioned it over Heather's left nipple and turned it on. Even through the fabric of her top Heather felt the jolt and jumped away. Her husband was standing behind her and caught her before she fell. Brian took hold of Heather's arms and held them to her sides. Paul saw that Heather was now effectively restrained and gave her another jolt with the wand, this time on her right nipple. A few seconds later another jolt followed.

"Let me see her tits," Paul said to Brian and he slowly opened his wife's top and pulled it aside exposing her perky breasts and hard nipples. Heather was stunned as she was now standing with her tits on proud display before a room full of people she had never met. At the same time Heather said that she felt her pussy tingle as the eroticism of her involuntary exposure hit home.

"The wand is going to be used on one of you so if you do not want it to be on you then you better start using it on Ann," Paul said as he administered yet another shock to Heather's left nipple. This time the shock was more intense because Heather's nipples were fully exposed. Another shock followed to Heather's right nipple.

Heather struggled against Brian but he held her firm and she soon realized that he was not going to let her go. Even so, she thrashed about wildly for a few more seconds and her blond hair was tossed about. Paul moved the wand down to Heather's legs and started to bring it up the inside of her left thigh. Because the skirt that Heather was wearing was very short there was a fair amount of thigh exposed and when Paul reached the hem of her skirt he just moved the wand to a vertical position and continued to bring it up towards Heather's pussy.

Heather was wearing hose and a garter belt and at Brian's insistence had not worn any panties, not even a thong. Paul now had the wand up high enough that Heather was feeling its effects on her bare skin above the tops of her hose.

"Pull her skirt up," Paul said and Brian moved his hands under the hem of his lovely wife's skirt and pulled it over her lush ass and hips and up to her waist. The skirt was so tight that it stayed around Heather's waist on its own and Brian went back to holding Heather securely in place.

Heather's pussy was now on full display framed by her black frilly garter belt. Everyone could see that Heather was a natural blond from the small tuft of blond thatch that rested just above her pussy.

Paul stared at the nearly naked beauty before him for a few seconds and said, "Lovely, just lovely" under his breath. He put the wand down for a moment and ran his hands over Heather's tits and squeezed each of her nipples very hard. Heather tried to pull away but her husband held her firm. Paul then ran his hands down Heather's lithe body and caressed her luscious thighs. He paid particular attention to the bare skin that was above the tops of her hose. Paul next reached around and grabbed heather's butt cheeks in his hands and kneaded them firmly.

Heather's breathing had quickened and she was definitely getting turned on despite the embarrassment she felt. She did her best to try to hide her arousal from her husband but when Paul cupped her pussy and inserted a finger inside of her she became weak in the knees and moaned softly. Brian now realized that his wife had gotten turned on from the kind of treatment she was receiving and filed that knowledge away for future use.

Paul fingered Heather a few more times and said, "I cannot wait to use you next month." Heather's mind was swimming from the situation she was in and from her arousal and again she did not fully appreciate what Paul's remark meant.

Paul picked up the wand and asked Heather if she was ready to use it on Ann. Hearing no reply he gave Heather a shock on each of her nipples and then ominously moved the wand down toward her most private space. Heather watched wide eyed as the wand moved closer to her now fully exposed pussy and when it was just inches away she exclaimed, "OK, I'll do it, let me go."

Brian released the hold he had on his wife and Paul pressed the wand back into her hand. Heather shook her head to clear her thoughts, smoothed down her skirt and then went over to the bench and looked down at the naked form of Ann tethered there tightly. Having just felt the shocks of the wand herself Heather was not in love with the idea of administering such pain to another woman but she was certain that if the choice was between her getting shocked and someone else on the receiving end she knew what her choice would be.

Heather positioned the wand over Ann's left nipple and turned it on. Ann cried out and bucked in an attempt to get away but to no avail. Heather held the wand in the same place for a few more seconds and then started to run it over Ann's left breast in a circular pattern that got smaller and smaller until the wand was again over Ann's left nipple. The same pattern as repeated on Ann's right breast. Ann moaned the entire time and cried out when the wand was above one of her nipples.

"Use it on her pussy," Paul directed and Heather moved the wand down and put it over Ann's pussy, just above the huge dildo that was protruding from Ann's widely splayed cunt.

"Please, no," Ann wailed, "you're a woman; you know how sensitive it is down there."

"Sorry," Heather said as she turned on the wand and Ann bucked her hips trying to get away. "Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase," Ann shouted.

I did not know it at the time but apparently Heather had positioned the wand close enough to the dildo that the electricity from the wand ran through the electrodes on the surface of the dildo and deep into Ann's cunt. Heather held the wand steady for at least a minute and Ann writhed and moaned the entire time.

"Give her clit a shot," Paul said and Heather moved the wand up and held it just above Ann's clit. Heather hit the power button and again Ann came within seconds and squirted more than she had the first time. Ann had never squirted during any of our sex sessions so her doing so twice this evening was something new for both of us.

Heather held the wand steady directly over Ann's clit and Ann continued to cum as she thrashed about violently on the bench.

After about another minute Paul said, "I think that is enough," and Heather switched off the wand. Ann slumped back on the bench and panted loudly as she tried to collect herself after what had to be at least two minutes of continuous orgasms.

Paul allowed Ann to rest for a few minutes and used that time to explain to Brian and Heather how the control unit worked. When he was satisfied that they understood how to use it Paul went over and connected the wires from the dildo and the plug to the power unit. He also connected the wires to the clamps that apparently soon would be again placed on Ann's pussy lips and clit.

"Have you guys picked a program?" Paul asked Heather and Brian.

"Number seven," Heather replied, "that's my husband's birthday.

Little did Heather know how unlucky her choice was for both her and Ann. Program seven was the most intense and not only would Ann soon feel its full force but Heather would as well because she had agreed to do the same scene next month. Heather had unwittingly sentenced her own ass, pussy and clit to the harshest treatment the electro sex equipment could dish out.

Paul handed the clamps to Brian and said, "OK, put these on Ann and we can get started."

Brian went over to the bench and quickly clipped the first two clamps on Ann's pussy lips and the third on her clit. Ann grunted each time the sharp teeth of the clamps bit into her most tender flesh.

I could see that the tension in Ann's body had increased as her anxiety mounted. Ann knew from her first session that she was in for a rough ride.

Heather was still holding the control unit when Brian got back to her side. He just looked at her and nodded and I could see her fingers pressing one of the buttons on the control panel.

"Program seven loading," the mechanical voice intoned and you could hear the equipment powering up.

"Warning, program seven is very intense, please confirm choice of program seven," the voice said.

Heather and Brian looked at each other not knowing what to do and Paul went over and pointed to a button on the panel which Heather pushed.

"Program seven confirmed, starting power level for program seven is 65," the voice announced.

I was watching Ann out of the corner of my eye while this was happening and saw that the warning about the intensity of program seven and the starting power level was not lost on her as she started to squirm more and more on the bench.

"Program seven maximum power level is 100," the voice announced ominously.

After a pause of a few seconds, the voice continued, "Warning once program seven commences no manual overrides are permitted, program must run to completion."

"System ready," the voice said and Ann sucked in her breath and waited for the inevitable.

Story continues in Chapter 3.

jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers
12