Wife's Best Friend

Story Info
Husband forces wife's best friend into submitting to him.
1.6k words
3.71
171.4k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

I had help from shygirlwhore with editing and proof reading if she can be acknowledged as well.

*

You have come over, meaning to go out with my wife but she is working late so I invite you in for a drink.

I have already been drinking, I insist you have a glass of wine to join me. I make a move on you, you turn me down. I'm annoyed, insisting that you always give me signals, flirting with me.

You try to push me off but I am too strong for you and grab your wrists.

You kick out at me. I push you against the wall with your hands above your head and use my legs to part yours so you can't move.

You are wearing a dress just above the knee but not really short.

You are wearing a corset and lace knickers, stockings, and high heel stilettos.

I have you against the wall, hands pinned above your head. My leg spreading your legs. The fear in your eyes as you try to break free.

You manage to knee me in the midriff and break free, making your way to the door but I get to you before you can, grabbing a handful of hair and pulling you back.

You start screaming, I put my hand over your mouth.

I drag you back over to the sofa, throwing you down on it and sit on you to pin you down holding your arms above your head.

You thrash your legs about, trying to tilt your hips so that I will fall off of you, but I'm too strong. You remind me that my wife is going to be home soon.

I remind you that she is working late so we have plenty of time as my hand reaches under your dress.

You beg me not to, to just let you go home and you won't tell her.

I tell you she won't believe you as she thinks you have been trying to come on to me as well.

You continue to try and wiggle free, screaming out for help once again.

"No one will hear your screams so save your energy." My hand stroking your thigh grazing the side of your panties with my fingers.

You give up wiggling and freeze, breathing heavily, your chest rising up and down. You close your eyes as a tear falls from one of them.

My fingers brush against the side of your panties. I look you in the eyes with a wry smile on my face as I place my hand over your mound and squeeze.

Your back arches, still trying to free your hands. Your legs tense together to try and stop me. With your body trapped, you do the only thing you can think of and spit in my face, hoping I'll be disgusted and let you go.

I laugh and wipe the spit off my face "You shouldn't have done that." I say as I get off you and grab you by your hair again, dragging you across the floor. You are kicking and screaming, hands on your head trying to free yourself.

Panicking you burst into tears, your mascara starts to run down your face. You beg me not to hurt you.

"You should have thought about that before you spat in my face!" I growl at you.

You give up fighting, motionless, you think if you cooperate and go along with what I want, it will be over quickly and I won't hurt you.

I feel you stop fighting as I drag you into the kitchen lifting you up and holding you against the table. I reach into a draw and pull out duct tape. Grabbing your wrists I tape them together.

"I'm sorry," you shout at me. "I'm sorry you think I've been flirting with you, but you've got it all wrong." You're petrified as you look down at your wrists taped together. "Please don't do this."

I ignore your pleas as I flip you around and push you forward onto the kitchen table, my hand holding your back as I kick your legs apart. Reaching down I tape both of your ankles to the table legs separately.

You try to force your legs free but they're stuck, you can't move. Fear and anger racing through you, you're trying to think of a way you can escape. But you're helpless. You scream out again.

You feel my hands graze the backs of your thighs as I grip the hem of your dress and start to lift it over your ass. Now around your waist, your ass on show, I bring my hand down over your ass a couple of times, stinging you.

You cry out with each sting, frustrated that you are helpless. You scream out demanding me to stop.

My hand stops dead on your ass. You think I have listened to you but then my fingers start rubbing your lips through your panties.

You're still, feeling ashamed that you can feel yourself getting wet at my touch. You try to blank it out of your mind, but notice your breathing getting deeper, you bite down on your lip.

"I knew you would enjoy this eventually." I say as I laugh, pushing my fingers deeper through your panties. The feeling of the fabric and my fingers against your wet lips is a sensation you haven't felt before.

Your body responds to my touch, you can feel your hips tilt, pushing your pussy towards me. The voice in your head telling you not to enjoy it.

I remove my fingers, hooking both hands into the waist band and manoeuvring them down your hips so they are now stretched at your ankles. I take a pair of scissors and cut them off, bunching them up and putting them in my pocket.

You look over your shoulder at me and scowl, scared yet intrigued as to what is coming next.

My fingers move back between your lips as I start to run them up and down your now puffy, wet lips.

Your scowl drops and your eyes close as you turn your face back to the table, a quiet moan escapes your mouth as your breathing trembles. You force your pussy towards me welcoming my fingers inside. Maybe once I have made you cum I will be satisfied you think to yourself.

I force a third finger inside your tight pussy. Your lips tighten around them as I speed up fingering you. I rest my thumb against your ass hole.

You're shocked by how much you are enjoying it, moaning a little louder, you release yourself as your body lets go. Your cum gushing from you.

My hand now soaked with your juices I remove my fingers with a plop as the cum still drips from you. I stand there watching your body shake as the orgasm passes through you.

As your orgasm subsides, you breathlessly ask if I can untie you now.

I take the scissors and untie your hands. You wait for me to untie your ankles as well but I don't.

"What are you doing?" You ask, confused.

"Just making sure you don't try to escape again."

Horror shows on your face as you realise I want more from you. Using your hands, you push yourself up from the table and try to reach down to untie your ankles. You can't do it. You shout at me to untie you.

With your legs still tied and you are now propping yourself up on your arms, I drop my trousers as I grab a fist full of hair. You can feel the head of my cock resting against your hole.

You are still, all your muscles clenched tightly. You try to release yourself but can't. You look around for anything to grab hold of, but nothing is in your reach. You contemplate what you can do. You don't want me inside you but if you get this over with, the sooner you can leave.

I yank your head back hard as I thrust into you at the same time, filling you fully with my thick 8 inch cock.

You yelp out, although you're not sure if it's from pain or pleasure. Your mind is telling you it is wrong but your body responds, you are wet again. Your hips still as you anticipate my next move.

My hand releases from your hair as I now grab hold of both hips, I begin to speed up my thrusts, grunting with each one knowing it won't take long because of the fact of taking you and my wife will be home soon.

You find yourself moving your hips to match my rhythm, you can't believe you are doing this, you are enjoying it. With every thrust you moan out, your breathing is short and sharp and you close your eyes and almost forget your surroundings. The feeling of my cock inside you is amazing. You can feel your body responding.

Your pussy tightens around my cock with every thrust like you want to milk me dry. I bring my hand down on your ass leaving a red hand print on the cheek.

The sting from your ass sends your body wild and you release yourself around me, covering my cock with your juices as you moan out loud.

I can feel myself getting close as I grab hold of your hips again speeding up my thrusts even harder and faster as I release my load deep inside you.

Your body naturally relaxes and you slump onto the table. A mixture of pain and pleasure twitching through your body. Your legs want to collapse and are cramping from where they have been tied. You ask me with a dry mouth to untie you.

This time I oblige, pulling out of you roughly and cutting the ties from your legs. I zip myself up and leave you there as I walk back into the lounge grabbing my beer and sitting down on the sofa.

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers