Wife's Best Friend Pays Me A Visit Ch. 2

Story Info
Golf is replaced by a strip poker.
1.4k words
3.89
124.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwoStrong
TwoStrong
45 Followers

Chapter 2: The Card Game

We start our little strip poker game at the kitchen table. I deal first and the first hand of course is won my Nancy. Her smile widens as she tells me to strip. I move down to my socks and do a little strip tease for her as I remove them one at a time. Nancy's eyes burn a hole through me as I can only imagine what will eventually happen. The next hand is a close hand as she turns her last card to reveal 2 pair that is higher than my 2 pair. This time Nancy lets me know that it is her choice as to what comes off next. I agree as she makes her way slowly to me. She leans up against me as her hands run down my chest and than inside of my shirt to my tank top.

My eyes look down her sexy white lace tank top to see the tops of her tits. Her bra looks to be quite skimpy as I know that she can feel my eyes on her. Her hands move down to me legs as she kneels down and strokes my hard thighs. Finally her hands move to my shorts as she slowly unsnaps them and pulls them down to my knees. My wood is more than apparent! I watch this wonderfully sexy woman on her knees before my hard cock! She continues to pull my shorts off as her hand uses my hard cock as a support! I am quite hard as I want to just throw her down and stick my raging cock in her mouth already! Playfully, Nancy rubs my cock ever so slightly and lets me know that I am a very, very bad boy!

On with our game as I search for my first victory! The next hand I pull 3 of a kind and ask Nancy to allow me to remove her heels. She agrees and I slowly take each one off, one at a time. She stands up as the other heel digs into my shoulder as I remove the other one off. Nice spiked black patent heels! Her stocking feet remain as I make sure to kiss each foot before we make our way to the floor. As I deal the next hand, I lean over to give Nancy a kiss. There is no resistance as our kiss locks into one of sincere hot passion. My hands move to her back as she chases me away and tells me to get on with the game. I try to kiss her again, only to have her push me away. She laughs and lets me know that I will have to earn another kiss!

Her luck continues as I lose 2 in a row and Nancy has removed my shirt and now is removing my tank top. Slowly she removes it to expose my naked buff chest. Her hands work my arms (which are my best attribute). Her lips make there way to my pythons as kisses my biceps with little butterfly kisses. Her perfume fills my nostrils as my mind wanders. I cannot take it anymore! I have to see her naked already! Nancy gives my nipples a few light pecks as they rise to the occasion. This excites her as she decides to suck them very lightly. My fingers run through her sweet blonde hair as her lips and mouth explore my nipples. This last for only a few minutes as we do have a game to continue!

It is my turn for a run now! I win 3 in a row! First I decide that this skimpy white top must go! I help her remove the lace material over her head. I hold it in my hand and sniff it real good. Her sweet perfume combined with her natural aroma is quite arousing. I rub her lace material on my naked chest as she watches in delight. There stands my wife's best friend. Just picture it, in her sexy black skirt and matching fishnets and a flimsy bra! My hands pull her close to once again engage in a kiss. It is short as she warns me that she is my wife's best friend.

I can't figure it out now! I let her sit back down and as I mentioned I win the next hand. I tell her that these fishnets must go now! My hands first stroke her firm athletic legs before I start to even consider removing them! Nancy lays back down as I begin to slowly roll them up her tanned luscious legs. I decide to allow my tongue to travel up her now naked legs until it finally reaches her skirt-line. Nancy helps remove them entirely as I drink in her natural beauty. She tosses me them and tells me that they are mine to keep! I gladly accept her gift and kiss her naked thighs. I moan my approval as I feel Nancy begin to let her self go. I have absolutely no intention of not as least getting a blowjob! And of course a nice helping of sweet Nancy pussy meat!

The next hand I again win, little did I know that would be the last one! Nancy sits there in just her bra and skirt now. I want to see how wet that she has to be! So it as to be the skirt next! Right? But, I also know that she still could be teasing me to a degree! What if she is not that excited? I know that I am! So I decide to unclasp her bra. My hands work there way to the front to let those little titties out! As I unclasp her bra, I find quite a surprise! Nancy has nice light pink puffers! I have never had a woman with them before! Nancy will be the first! I politely (I stress politely) ask if I may suck and kiss them just a little. They are so perky and look so firm. Nancy is surprised, as she knows that my wife is so well endowed.

She figures that I am a tit man and that I would never want her after having my wife's tits! How wrong that she is! She never answers as she reads the lust raging in my eyes! Her only move is her hand to my head as she pulls me to her now naked chest. I don't need any direction, as I waste not a second! I devour her right tit hungrily in my mouth as my hand works her left tit over. Nancy wants to stop me, but her nipples are telling me something else! I continue to engulf that whole tit in my hot mouth as my tongue slaps at her hard nipple. The other hand twists her nipple back and forth as her hands rub my back.

Nancy moans in delight as I continue my loud sucking and slurping. I move to her other tit and continue to suck it hungrily and than decide to kiss her sweet nipples tenderly. I realize that I have been quite rough as they have turned from light pink to a dark pink color! Nancy sure does not mind as she reaches for my hard cock. I am still in my shorts so she can only feel me through two sets of material. Uncharacteristically, Nancy actually screams that she wants my cock! Nancy is so mild mannered and shy (believe it or not) that I am taken quite aback! It is my turn to deny now! I pull away and tell her you need to get me naked first, baby!

Needless to say, I lose the next two hands and am stark naked now. Nancy of course removed my shorts and instead of doing anything to my hard cock, she just let it there! Her thin lips find mine again and her sweet tongue as we kiss for at least five minutes. I love her lips and her hot mouth and the feel of those sexy little titties against my naked chest! After I lose the last hand Nancy makes sure to remind me of our wager. She of course lets me know that I should have never been so cocky. Slowly she removes my bikini underwear.

My hard cock pops out as her lips graze it on her way down to removing my shorts. Standing there stark naked, I wait for her next move! She is just frozen there! Her eyes drink in my whole body from head to toe. My lust for her has me ready to explode! Her eyes tell me that I am in for the ride of my life! But, instead, from her lips she tells me no! I cannot believe it! My hands pull her face to my hard cock! There is no way that she is not going to at least blow me!

TwoStrong
TwoStrong
45 Followers