Wife's Birthday: The Day After

Story Info
Husband shows videotape.
863 words
3.35
133.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cajunguy
cajunguy
158 Followers

When Amy returned home after her birthday night out, she was so horny that she sucked my cock until I had cum in her mouth. Afterwards, she thanked me for setting up such a wonderful night out. We then fell asleep.

The next morning over breakfast, I asked what all they had done. She told me that they had gone to eat, and then went club hopping. I asked her if anything exciting happened and she said no.

On my way home from work, I stopped by the "club" and went in to see the manager. After talking for a few minutes, he gave me the videotape from the night before. When I got home, I told Amy that I had picked up a movie for us to see. We decided that we would watch it after dinner.

Before we turned it on, Amy asked what kind of movie it was. I told her to wait and find out. When the movie started, I saw a look of shock come over Amy's face. She looked at me and I just smiled. We watched as Amy was brought on stage and the dancers doing their thing. After this, the tape went to snow. Amy got up to turn it off but I told her to wait in case there was something else. Amy almost passed out when a picture came back on and it was showing her with Mike and Javier in the back room. As I watched her sucking and fucking these two guys, my cock got so hard that it hurt to be in my pants.

After the show, I turned to Amy who was beet red and mentioned that she forgot a few details of what had happened. She looked at me and told me she was very sorry and asked if I was mad. I looked at her for a couple of minutes without saying a word and then said, why would I be mad at something that I had arranged. She didn't catch it at first, but when she did, a huge grin came over her face.

When she asked if I had enjoyed it, all I did was point toward my very hard cock. She smiled and reached down and started stroking my cock. We had the best sex ever that night.

The next day we were talking about everything. I told her that it had always been my fantasy to see her with other guys. She laughed and told me she was happy she could help me out. After we got dressed, we jumped in the car and drove down to the club. When we walked in, there were a few guys in the place and a couple of girls dancing. We walked up to the bar and met the manager. I thanked him for helping out with Amy's party. He said that it was his pleasure and he had had fun watching it all. When he said this, Amy started blushing.

After her color returned to normal, Amy told him thanks for her special night and that if she could ever do anything to repay him, to let her know. He looked over at me, winked, then turned back to Amy and asked if she was serious. Amy immediately said yes.

He called one of the girls over to watch the bar. With that, he asked us to follow him. I noticed we were headed to the back room. When we got back there, he shut the door and sat on the couch. He asked Amy if she would do a striptease for him. He said that she had looked so good on the tape that he had to see for himself. Amy surprised me a little, when, without hesitation, she began dancing to the music and slowly removing her clothes. When the song ended, Amy was completely naked. She walked over to the couch and knelt on the floor in front of Sam. Without a word, she started undoing his pants and pulling them down. When his giant cock plopped out, Amy looked at me with a grin before she lowered her head and kissed the head of his cock.

Sam really enjoyed this and placed his hands on her head. Amy took his hint and opened her mouth and allowed his cock to slide between her lips. Amy began slowly bobbing her head up and down, swallowing his cock. After about 10 minutes, Sam was ready to explode. Amy must have sensed it, because she pulled his cock from her mouth and jacked him until he shot several huge streams of cum onto her waiting tongue. After he finished shooting, Amy took his cock back in her mouth and licked him clean.

Amy stood up and began getting dressed. She looked over at Sam and said that she loved the opportunity to pay him back. Sam grinned and said that it was his pleasure. He then asked if Amy would be interested in a job at the club. Amy turned to me, asked if I would mind. Before I could answer, she turned back to Sam and announced that she would love a job.

cajunguy
cajunguy
158 Followers