Wife's Black Photo Enslavement

Story Info
She went for a gift for her husband but fell into a trap!
2.2k words
4.18
150.4k
92
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,536 Followers

Stephanie Harrisforde decided to give to her husband the gift of a boudoir photograph to hang in his den. She had asked around and had heard that a Mr. Milford Greenclaw would be the best and most discrete to do such a photo, so on a rainy October morning she set out to have it done.

Stephanie was quite stunning for a woman of fifty years. Her face had fine, delicate features, with big round blue eyes and a tiny upturned nose. Her blonde hair was kept short with tight blonde curls. Her body was tight with small high breasts that gravity had not managed to effect. Exercise classes had kept her behind small and round and her legs were absolutely stunning.

She was a bit surprised to see the neighborhood that Mr. Greenclaw kept his studio in but she chalked it up to a case of artistic temperament meeting affordable rent. As she climbed the steps up to the second story a black man in the hallway watched her ass swivel. "Mmmm! This is going to be good!" he thought as his dick hardened inside his worn jeans.

The reception area for Mr. Greenclaw was cluttered. A receptionist with a short spiky hairdo looked up from the puzzle book she was doing and gave her an up and down look and then buzzed Mr. Greenclaw.

"Abigail where are your manners? Did you offer to take Mrs. Harrisforde's coat? Help her with her package? Send down for some tea for her!" The secretary seemingly stirred to action and scurried about in response to her boss' demands. "Good help is so hard to come by! But you know that dear, don't you dear? Now you wanted a boudoir photo. I assume you brought your outfit??

"Yes it the latest from Paris and..."

"That is beautiful dear." said Greenclaw taking out a light meter and going over her face. "Want to make sure the levels are correct. Come into the studio honey."

In stark contrast to the mess that was the outer office the inside studio was tasteful and well organized. The camera equipment was thirty to forty years old for the most part and bespoke of a quality you could not buy today.

"Now we have the couch but I think the bed might be better. We will go for that seductress look, that is okay by you?" Not waiting for her answer he said "Great! Now get changed. Money is time and time is money like my dear old dad used to say. Come along, the dressing room is in back."

She went into the dressing room, carefully taking off her clothes and putting them in the closet that had been so thoughtfully provided for her. He was eccentric, but the best ones always are she thought. She glided the black stockings onto her legs, her husband was really going to like the portrait. She put on the garter belt and snapped the hooks onto the top of the hose.

"Hmmm! Mother always said something about ladies putting on the panties after the garter belt," she snickered. Then came the black lace bra. "I still have it!" she smiled. Next came the nightgown, its silky texture gave her goose bumps as she slid it on.

There was a knock at the door. It was the receptionist with tea. She had her hair pulled back and a smock on. She seemed so much more professional now. She took out a make-up kit and went to work on her with a deft and subtle hand. "I know it will look a bit odd in the mirror. Your skin is so perfect but in there we use a different light to take the photo and all."

Soon she was ready. The tea had a calming effect on her and she left the dressing room. The lighting was soft and Mr. Greenclaw thought of everything, even turning up the heat a little so she would be comfortable. The shoot was over in twenty minutes.

Mr. Greenclaw brought in the photo proofs. He told Stephanie that they were nice and all. She saw what he had meant, they were beautiful, but typical. "What do you suggest?" she asked Mr. Greenclaw.

"Well I have a suite of rooms with other sets in them. How about the jungle room? Bamboo bed? Tiki idols, stuffed animals! Matter of fact I have a leopard themed nightgown set that would go great with your hair, but you have to buy it I only sell new, hygiene laws and all. But, I think it is booked up, Mrs. Gruswald for one. Let me check."

Stephanie waited on edge. She had to have only the best and if it was good enough for Mrs. Gruswald?

"You know what? I like you, so I cancelled her booking, told her we were having lighting problems, besides doll you are far more photogenic.

Glowing from the compliment she accompanied him to the jungle room, it was everything he said it would be, and more. She changed into the leopard nightgown and underwear set. It flattered her figure far more than she thought it would. Mr. Greenclaw put on a tape of jungle sounds. She was a bit thirsty and took some more of the fruity tea that the receptionist had offered her Soon it was time for the shoot. She got on the bed. She felt more relaxed now and got into the act, posing for the cameras as Mr. Greenclaw enthusiastically snapped away photo after photo.

"Yeah! The camera loves you! You can do no wrong! This stuff is so hot!"

As he took a break to change film rolls he told her he had an idea. "Why not do the captive jungle babe bit. I have these chains and all. I'll shoot you in black and white, or in sepia it will look great." She thought of how wicked it would be and said yes.

The receptionist got the chains out taking care not to lock the manacles too tight around her wrists or ankles. The neck collar's chain was light weight and fur lined on the inside. She hammed it up a bit, doing pleading looks and mock terror.

"That was fantastic! I ought to throw away the camera now, it just is no good to take pictures of anything less than the perfection I have today. Honey unlock her cuffs. Oh wait a second I still have like fifty shots left. On second thought how about a few more, on me."

Stephanie did not mind a freebee but then the receptionist said "Let me adjust those cuffs for you honey." She started to have second thoughts, she felt hot, and it was not just the lights. Her nipples started to get rock hard, painfully hard, to the point that they throbbed, just like her clit. She wondered if she was ill. Or was it just the turn on of getting her picture taken in such an exotic setting?

Abigail pushed the manacles tighter on both cuffs. What are you doing?? Stephanie screamed but the receptionist moved quickly and did the same for the ankle cuffs. "Relax honey this will make the pictures even hotter right Mr. Greenclaw?"

"Yeah you got it honey. Much hotter."

"Mr. Greenclaw unchain me this second!" she demanded.

"You know what would make this picture hotter? You being menaced by some black natives from the jungle." The receptionist left and came back with three black guys. Two were almost what you would consider giants, closer to seven feet tall than six with shaved heads. They wore leather loin cloths that barely covered their manhoods and seemed to be mute. The third man was a dwarf whose lecherous cock was already out and if one adjusted for body size his cock was the biggest of them all.

"Oh! Yeah! That is nice babe. Act scared for the camera. Now it would be nice if you could hold those two big cocks in your hands for a bit. No? That even looks sexier. Resist. Oh oh! Better watch out for the dwarf there he's got a knife.?

The dwarf took out a long bladed crude knife and deftly cut the straps on her leopard print bra, it fell off. "What no! What are you doing you animals!" The dwarf grabbed one of her tits and started to suck on it hard letting his teeth scrape her nipples, his sharp, filed teeth.

"Okay honey now grab those cocks!" Greenclaw said as innocently as he would have told somebody to pose at a wedding.

"I will not. I am going to call..." her protest was cut off as the dwarf, who had gone around to her rear and pulled down her panties, her pussy lips were swollen and red from the secret ingredient in the tea and punch she had drunk, the ingredient, provided by Mr. Mala, evil sexual criminal mastermind. She came with the merest brush of the midget's hand. He laughed insanely as he violated her.

"Ohhhhhhh! Please stop!" she cried half hoping he would not. Then he balled his fist up and started to work it up her pussy.

She groaned and then after some more prompting from Mr. Greenclaw grabbed a cock in each hand and began to jerk them off. She marveled at how big their cocks were even as the midget's fist slid up her cultured blueblood pussy.

"Isn't she great?" said Mr. Greenclaw.

"A natural if I've ever seen one." said Abigail mockingly as she stripped down naked. Her tits were soft and pale white, her nipples were pierced and she had the words "PRO" and "SLUT" tattooed in old English lettering on her left and right breasts.

She walked over to Stephanie, "Now open your mouth and take that big cock in it while my boss takes your picture for the society page."

Stephanie her will not her own opened her mouth up wide. One of the giants pushed his cock down her throat. She gagged as he began to push it down deeper and deeper with each thrust. Abigail held the back of her head. The second giant slapped her face with his cock. Then Stephanie felt the midget's fist slide out of her pussy he replaced it with his cock. She sucked on the cocks in front of her with more and more enthusiasm as she fell under their spell.

The midget shot his load into her as Abigail unchained her. She could have ran for the door but instead she got up and sat on one of the giant's cocks, not caring as it stretched her pussy beyond her husband's ability to ever satisfy it. She bounced up and down on it, it, being her entire world now.

Abigail went over to Mr. Greenclaw and started to suck on his cock as he took further photos of the enslaved society woman. When Mr. Greenclaw came in her mouth he patted her on the head and said "Good girl!" she smiled up at him as she wiped her mouth off.

The giants took turns fucking her dog style. The midget shoved his cock in her mouth and brutally throat fucked her as he pinched and pulled on her nipples without mercy. Stephanie could no longer talk, gone was the society woman, she was now a rutting animal answering the call of her enflamed pussy lips. Each of the giants came inside of her and then she just jumped onto the next hard cock.

Abigail lubed one of the giant's cocks. Then she took out a salve and put it on her finger and pushed it into Stephanie's asshole. "He is not going to?" she cried out.

Abigail told her to relax the salve would let her asshole stretch to take it if she relaxed. Slowly he pushed his cock up the rich woman's asshole. She gasped and cried but it steadily slid up her. All three men fucked that asshole on that rainy day, the midget being the cruelest slapping her ass and all.

After several hours she finally collapsed onto the bed covered with seamen and spit and her own pussy juice. Several hours later she was woken up by Abigail gently cleaning her. Out of character she applied a salve to her burning sore pussy and asshole that instantly relieved the pain.

"Well for the first few photos, the boring ones, two hundred smackers ought to be right. But for the last ones, oh! they are works of art. Fifty thousand will pay to have them displayed in my file cabinet where nobody will see them."

Stephanie wrote out the check and as she got in the cab part of her, to her disgust, wanted to have another shoot. Maybe her husband and her should she take a trip to Africa next year? She wondered before passing out in the cab.

"Yes Mr. Mala the tea worked great. I will be mailing you your cut and copies of the photos for your viewing," said Mr. Greenclaw back in his office. "Does she have a daughter? I will have to look into that for you." said Mr. Greenclaw as Abigail deep throated his He knew what he did wasn't art, but it was a living.

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,536 Followers