Wife's "boring" Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached my left hand down to the back of Rodney's bald head and gently pressed him firmer onto my snatch. There was something so erotic about seeing my blonde pubic hairs begin to intertwine with his black goatee. My right hand instinctively reached for Chris's junk and I couldn't even wrap my fingers around it! He eased closer to me and I started kissing the gorgeous head of his manhood, tasting some pre cum. When was this going to end?! And why would Jake plan this and not be here to enjoy it?!

Rodney then asked, "May I go first?" To which Chris replied, "Absolutely!" Before I could even wonder "First for what?!" Rodney slipped on a condom and plunged his dick into me! I was now kissing a giant white shaft while getting banged by my very first black one! Jake's 6 inch dick was PLENTY for me but Rodney's was about an inch bigger. And oh what a difference an inch makes! I couldn't last another second and, while biting the head of Chris's dick, I exploded into an orgasm that literally shook my legs like an earth quake!! Rodney never slowed down as I came and came and came!!

He finally stopped thrusting and stared down as he pulled out of me. He smiled and said, "I need to clean your juices off my balls." He walked up to the front of the table, removed his condom that was covered in my orgasm, and reached for a towel. Without thinking twice, I released Chris's monster and grabbed Rodney's wet sack. Pulling it to me, his eyes nearly rolled back in his head as I began licking him clean. I'd never tried that before but, seeing the look on his face made it so erotic! As I tasted my own juices, I noticed Chris massaging his snake with both hands.

Seeing that sent me over the edge and something incredible happened. Not only did I get off for a SECOND time, I squirted cum about 3 feet from the table! My moans and screams were only muffled by the big black nuts I was sucking. I collapsed in sweat, told them I rarely got 2 orgasms like that, and began thanking them for an amazing day.

Rodney began putting his shorts back on and it was then that I realized...neither he NOR Chris had orgasmed! I looked at them and said, "I know this experience was for ME but, this 'stick in the mud' is about to show you what a good time is all about."

I grabbed them both by the ass and walked them into our guest bedroom. I pushed them down onto the bed and began to beat and suck them both, determined to have them leave here amazed at what an "older woman" could do.

Out of nowhere, Rodney asked if I would ride him! He said, "I have NEVER seen a white girl with an ass like that." I was so tipsy by this point that I did not hesitate! He BARELY got a new condom on as I climbed aboard! I turned and faced away from him, so he could have the view he wanted. I could see his face in the mirror on the wall and it was priceless. His eyes followed my ass each time I bounced on him.

Looking down, I realized I had a great view as well. Rodney's beautiful balls were filling up and, shockingly, getting BIGGER! They were now like 2 tennis balls! I grabbed one in each hand, squeezing and marveling at their size. After 20 minutes of plunging him in and out of my pussy, I could tell he was getting close to releasing his orgasm. As much as I wanted to feel his orgasm, I jumped off, snatched the condom off, and wrapped my mouth around his cock. He proceeded to shoot stream after stream into my mouth. I had never let Jake do that but, seeing Rodney's eyes roll back in his head made me wonder why I hadn't. I never knew a man could cum that much! He handed me a cup from the nightstand to spit it in but I shocked him and swallowed every last drop! Cum tastes sour, until you notice how horny a man gets watching you swallow it. He was so aroused by it that he stayed hard!

Giving Rodney HIS orgasm, I had actually forgotten about Chris who seemed satisfied to masturbate while he watched us. I climbed over and added my hands to the rest of his dick so we could beat it with 4 hands. Rodney joked, "This poor guy ALWAYS has to watch me bang all the clients. They're scared to death to try to take HIM."

"Was that a challenge?" I asked, slightly scared. "I bet I can at least take your HEAD inside me."

Chris responded, "No, WE were hired to please YOU. Besides, a stick in the mud can't handle something THIS big."

Without hesitation, I told Rodney to hand me another condom so I could give Chris a try. I instructed Rodney to lick me real wet as I opened the condom.

Rodney obliged, putting a finger in me...then another...and another. As my vagina began to soak his fingers, he stuck a 4th in me! And then his thumb! Never had I been so wide open! I was soaking wet and knew it was now or never.

I slipped the now opened condom onto Chris's big beautiful monster. The condom was stretched SO thin and would only go halfway down his dick. I tried to jerk his shaft while I gently eased onto his swollen head but it was difficult to reach. Seeing me struggle, Chris grabbed both my hands, placed them on the head board of the bed, and placed HIS hands on my hips. He then slowly eased me down, taking my left breast into his smiling mouth.

One inch...then two...four...six. I could not believe how full I was starting to feel and it looked like I only had half of him in me! And holy shit, the girth! It was like I had a coke can inside me!

It was hurting...

And then it wasn't...

Then I got used to it...

Then I started LOVING it!!

I was amazed at how my body opened up wider and wider with every grind of my hips. Chris then asked, "Are you finally ready to go to a 10 on our scale?"

Before I could say or do anything, Chris pointed to the closet just beside the bed. We usually kept that closet door closed but I noticed it was open. As I looked closer, there was an odd shadow of some kind. As my eyes focused in on the darkness inside the closet, I saw something. No...someONE!

IT WAS JAKE!

He had been here the ENTIRE time!?! He was watching us and jacking off!!

Seeing that I was finally in on the surprise, Chris pressed my shoulders downward and thrust his hips upward, plunging the other half of his footlong into my expanding wetness. I felt the tiny condom shred apart inside me! The sensation of a cold plastic condom was replaced with the warmth of his massive snake in all its natural wonder! I squealed and moaned and immediately came a THIRD time!!

But it wasn't over. As Jake eased from the closet, Chris began to bang me so hard I had to rest my boobs on his face to keep them from bouncing off! I could feel my clit mashing against the blonde bush at the end of his shaft so I knew he was all the way in!

Out of nowhere, I felt Rodney's hands on my waste. Then his dick, somehow STILL hard as a brick, begin to find it's way between my ass cheeks. Before I knew it, Chris was turning my pussy inside out while Rodney eased inside booty!

I had never tried anal sex before but the thought of their 4 balls bouncing against each other caused me to grab both my boobs and arch my back in total ecstasy. As Jake approached the side of the bed, he, Chris, AND Rodney, started to slowly count.

1...2...3...4...5

Then I joined them

6...7...8...9...

Before any of us could say 10, we all exploded in orgasm! Chris was shooting load after load into my pussy while Rodney squirted his SECOND batch into my spasming ass hole! I groaned out, "Oh Chris, how big is your dick baby please tell me?!" As I watched him mouth the words "THIRTEEN" I bucked and spasmed, mixing my FOURTH collection of cum with his load that was already inside me!!

As I finished, I rolled off of the young cocks I had "paid back" for my wonderful day and collapsed onto the bed. Jake then shot the biggest load I've ever seen him shoot all over my tits!!

Well...that's what I did on MY "boring Saturday". How about you?

12