Wife's Bukkake

Story Info
Wife can't suck enough.
6.4k words
4.2
180.7k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
680 Followers

Wife's Bukkake spider007 © 2012

I was a virgin when at 19 five years ago I got engaged to my future husband, though it wasn't for lack of opportunity. If I say so myself, I was a hottie then, as now! My name is Gloria. I'm a tall 5'-10" with a 35D-26-35 figure, 122 pounds, long brunette hair, high cheekbones, and a tight but shapely butt. Shortly after agreeing to marry Dave I lost my virginity. My first time was scary, hurt a little, but filled me with wonder. The second time my experienced fiancée took more time and played me for 30 minutes with his lips and fingers before climbing on with his 6'-2", 220-pound frame. It wasn't as scary and hurt a lot less and the wonderment grew.

The third time we spent an hour in foreplay. This time he introduced me to his "cock". He had me finger it, cup his balls, inspect every part closely. I saw it soft at 3-1/2 inches, and hard at 7-1/2 inches long and 2-1/2 inches thick. (Part of my introduction required a ruler.) He explained the shaft, rim, head, and peehole. I was fascinated. Many girls shy from fright when they first see a cock up close. I though it was fabulous. This is the tool that's supposed to make me feel good and give me babies. It looked wonderful, though I wasn't sure how it fit in me. He had me give it a kiss on its head. "A peck for a pecker." he quipped. Then he filled my vagina, er... pussy, with it. He pumped me the longest time. He would push himself forward so his cock could almost get at my clitoris. I felt this flush and charge sweep over me. It built. I moaned loudly. Then I screamed as I had my first orgasm -- by something other than my fingers, anyway. I expected it to be over but Dave kept slowly pumping me. He cooed, "You can cum more than once, ya know. I want to make you cum again. I want you to cum again for me." He taught me how to massage my clit as he pounded me. We fucked another 10 minutes when a second wave came over me. I moaned and shook. I never felt anything like it. I could hear my pussy juices squishing. Then, by god, he kept going, and in less than two minutes a third wave hit me like a ton of bricks and I could see stars. This time he moaned, held his cock deep in me, and I could feel his cum whitewash the back of my pussy.

Later we cuddled. I said, "That was the best thing I've ever experienced. Where the hell have I been?" Then I looked adoringly into his eyes. "I love you, honey." I reached between his legs and clamped onto his cock. "I never suspected this thing between your legs is so grand. I love your cock, too. It's the most wonderful thing in the world. I want to get to know it very very well. Let's not wait for the wedding. I want it all the time." Thus began my love of cock and a growing need of it. I even bought a replica of a giant cock and mounted it on my dresser so I could admire it when the real thing wasn't doing me.

Dave and I fucked almost daily until our wedding two months later. Our five-day honeymoon was spent at a local hotel cloistered in our room. I wanted to do nothing but fuck, eat, and go to the bathroom. Dave did, too, but as I learned a man can't fuck non-stop. I would get bored sometimes waiting the 2 to 4 hours it took for him to recover. This is when I learned more. Dave showed me how to finger his cock and jerk him off my pumping my fist or fingers opposite thumb up and down the shaft and over the rim. It was still his recovery period so I never brought him to completion but nonetheless got a thrill just playing with his cock. He also taught me how to take it in the mouth. He told me many girls are adverse to this at first. I told him I could hardly wait. He showed me how to kiss the head and shaft, cup his balls, kiss and suck them into my mouth, lick the shaft and rim, and suck on the full cock while pumping my mouth over it. He explained that the end game was to suck and bob my head over the head and rim while a hand jacked off the shaft. I was dizzy learning all this wonderful stuff. The feel of a cock in my mouth and the taste I got were marvelous. I gagged at first but wanted to get as much cock in my mouth and throat as I could. Without any coaxing, I took what I think was 5 inches and could feel it in my throat. I was a novice but, god, that gave me a thrill. I was going to love giving Dave blowjobs: I could admire his cock up close and personal while it fucked my mouth instead of my pussy where I couldn't see it.

Later that day after he was again ready to go, I got to suck him off for real. I made love to his cock like he taught me for almost 15 minutes when he held his cock deep in my mouth and I felt his cum fill my mouth for the first time. I savored it for a minute then swallowed it. Maybe it was just the thought, but it was the best tasting goody I ever ate. I knew then that I could never get enough cock and cum in either my pussy or my throat.

We averaged four fucks a day on our honeymoon. One day, the first, while I would have thought it impossible, we did it seven times; some days only two. I would still get anxious while Dave recovered and found myself daydreaming about cock while he watched TV. One evening the room service boy had to ask twice where to put the trays because I was staring and mesmerized by the bulge in his crotch. I knew there had to be a cock in there somewhere! Dave noticed. Later he intoned, "I saw you admiring the delivery boy's package. Ya know the cock in your pussy or mouth doesn't always have to be mine." I looked at him quizzically. He continued, "Most of the time, maybe, but once in a while, if I'm not ready and you need it, as long as it's not behind my back, another cock might be O.K." I was still perplexed. "All I want is for you to be happy and satisfied." All of that swirled around my head. I didn't know what to make of it. Why would my husband let another cock enter me? It didn't seem right. Then it occurred to me. If hypothetically Dave hadn't been there, there was a good chance that the room service boy's cock would have been in my pussy in a flash. I realized that I love Dave deeply. But, almost as much, I love cock, period.

It was two years later when Dave was away on business and I was horny as hell with his absence, that the doorbell rang. At the door was Ryan, one of Dave's business partners. "Dave wanted me to check on you to be sure you're O.K," he offered. That was thoughtful, I mused, though wondered why instead of the usual business suit he was wearing a tight-fitting tee shirt with an open midriff and tiny tight blue jean shorts. I knew they were tiny because nobody could miss that bulge trying to escape -- especially horny me. I invited him in.

I made drinks and we sat on the sofa drinking and chatting. He sat next to me on the four-person sofa nonchalantly spreading his legs and slouching down which made his bulge even more prominent. Soon his arm was behind me resting on the sofa back and a leg was pressed against mine. He started complimenting me on my looks, then clothes, then body. I was getting a little nervous but his bulge was hypnotic. He said, "Dave thought I have something that you might like; and you have something that I would really like in return." My brain said WHOA. Then his arm grabbed me and he kissed me full on the lips. My brain told me to stop but my lips said WOW. Then his mouth opened mine and his tongue explored it. My tongue automatically shot into his mouth and began a tug-a-war with his. I felt a hand on my tit but my tongue and mouth were too busy to care. In a flash his fingers had opened my blouse, pushed my bra above my tits, and was lightly pinching and pulling a nipple.

Now neither my tongue, mouth, tit, nor nipple cared even though my brain was still talking resistance. That melted away when his hand took mine and placed it on the bulge in his shorts. He whispered, "This is what your husband had in mind." His hand left mine and snaked up my loose miniskirt, under my panties, and right in my pussy. Mine stayed glued on his bulge. "And this is what he thought I would like... " My brain was weakly whimpering no, but my mouth, tits, pussy, and hand were screaming YES! THERE HAS TO BE A COCK IN THIS PICTURE SOMEWHERE. Images of what's in that bulge were burning in my mind.

My hand pulled on the zipper and went fishing inside. "I like to look at things before I accept them," I whispered back.

He quietly stood up, yanked off his T-shirt, unbuckled and pulled his shorts and under shorts clean off. He held his half flaccid cock in front of me. "If you're satisfied, strip while I watch your great body appear." I was a goner. I stood and ripped my clothes off, never once taking my eye of his cock. He laid me down and with no fanfare stuck his now hard 6 inches full in my pussy and started to fuck me fast and furious.

God, his cock banging deep and scraping along my pussy walls felt great. "Fuck me, Ryan. If my husband wants you to fuck me, then do it... let my pussy feel your magnificent cock."

"I will, baby. My cock will gladly fuck the shit out of your cunt. Your husband told me that you like cock in your cunt or mouth as much as anything. Do you like my cock?"

"Yes," I hummed. Then I panted and moaned. Maybe it was because of the illicit sex, but I came in less than two minutes. Ryan kept fucking and I came again in another two.

Ryan bellowed, "Take my cum, you little cockhound," and he filled my pussy, er... cunt. Cunt sounds much more fun and perverted than pussy I thought. He told me to stay naked as he finished his drink and put his clothes on. "I want to burn an image of your body, pussy and tits in my mind." He got ready to leave. "I can certainly tell Dave that he was right -- you do really love cock and are a great fuck. Glad I could help." He went on, "Dave wants you to stay happy, so Eric from accounting will be over tomorrow night." He left.

I spent the next day fighting with myself over whether what I was doing is right. But my obsession was out of control. I couldn't get the picture of Ryan's cock out of my mind and was going berserk wondering what Eric's was going to be like -- 5 inches or eight, maybe more! Thick or thin? Cut or not? I was relieved that all of this is with Dave's approval and sanction. If it wasn't it would give me a large guilt trip... but I knew I might still fuck any cock I found, no matter what.

Eric arrived at 7pm and relaxed on the sofa as I made drinks. My heart was pounding. When I returned with the drinks Eric already had his pants off and was slowly fondling his cock. "Come over here, give it a look and see if it meets your approval."

Put a cock in front of me and I lose it. All rationale is out the window. I dropped the drinks on the floor with a crash, inspected his cock from a couple of inches, mumbled, "Yes," and filled my mouth with it. I sucked and made love to his cock for a long time.

He asked me if I approved of his cock. I looked him in the eye and told him his cock was magnificent and I wanted to eat his cum. I suckled the head and jacked the shaft and within a minute I had a ton of cum to eat. I swallowed then sucked the last drops out of his peehole and licked his cock clean. We had a couple of drinks over the next hour and a half, me still fully clothed, Eric without pants and displaying a flaccid cock. As I was finishing my second drink and getting woozy I noticed Eric's evil eye and a fully-grown cock. "Oh! Shit!" I exclaimed breathlessly, yanked off my panties, and buried his cock in my pussy in a split second. I moaned and gurgled the whole time, mumbling things like, "God damn your cock feels good." I had an orgasm simultaneously with him, filling my pussy with more man cum.

The next night Charles' cock kept me contented. The evening after that Dave came home. He only dropped his bags on the floor when I unzipped and ripped his pants off. "Oh! Dave honey. It's been so long. I need your cock!"

My husband chuckled, "But darling, I thought I kept you supplied with cock."

"Yeah," I mumbled while slurping on his cock. "That was good. Those cocks were great... but they weren't yours. I need your cock -- now! Does your cock want to fuck my pussy or my mouth?" He answered by pulling on my hair to force his cock deep in my throat. God, it felt good. I gave him the best blowjob I knew how (I was getting pretty good at it) and was rewarded with a five-day build up of cum. 'Dinner!' I exalted to myself... cock roast and cum pudding!

For months I fucked, sucked, and jacked off my husband's cock whenever I could. When he was away on business I had a friend's cock each night. I quickly got over any guilt feeling: these guys meant nothing to me beyond their talented, tasty, and beautiful cocks -- I loved only my husband... and he was fully supportive of my craving. Some nights there were two when my mouth and my pussy would each get a cock at the same time. Dave called me Mrs. Cockhound. I agreed. He said I was a nympho and liked that in a woman. I agreed but said it was his doing.

Sometimes when we were out and happened across a hunk, I would act like an oversexed teenage boy trying to get in some hottie's panties. If I stumbled across a guy out dancing I got starry-eyed. Dave would notice and, with a smile, encourage me to see what I could do. It wasn't easy but I was totally brazen, figuring if I was to experience a total stranger's cock in less than two or three hours I couldn't pussyfoot around -- no pun intended. Sometimes I walked right up to a table full of couples and asked a guy who had caught my eye to dance. Sometimes he agreed and after very little small talk I jumped right in. I told him I had asked him to dance because I liked what I saw. With my top three buttons open I bent his face down and asked if he liked what he saw. Whatever his answer I offered to show him more if I could see more of him adding, "... especially what's in that bulge." Maybe one out of five times I reeled him in and we headed to a backroom closet or my car. Like a woman possessed I furiously unzipped his pants, opened his belt, fished out his cock and began admiring, ooooohhing, kissing and touching his cock. I would whisper that I loved cock and would do anything he wanted to get it. The next five to ten minutes I fucked and sucked for all I was worth. Once in a great while we exchanged phone numbers and a secret way for me to call him, telling him he could openly call me any time.

Sometimes I waited until the guy went to the restroom. I followed and not subtly bumped into him and admitted to following him, ".... 'cause I have to see what makes that bulge." A third of these guys bit and with no fanfare we entered a stall, usually in the men's room with a guy or two giving us a curious look. With him standing and me sitting on the stool, or him on the stool and me on my knees, I would coddle his cock then suck him off. Once I straddled a guy and stuck his cock in my pussy.

One of these times a stranger with a monster cock introduced me to degrading submission. I was surprised and anxious at first but this feeling of wanting to do anything for his cock swept over me. I tingled and shuddered with each nasty order: "Suck harder, you dirty slut... get that cock deeper in your slutty throat... you'd better be a good whore and eat all of my cum... " He would slap my ass and occasionally the side of my head. He made me stick a finger in his ass as I blew him. I was exhilarated with every thing he did to me or made me do. Then a surprise. After getting him off in my mouth with him sitting back on the toilet seat, he ordered me to lick the bowl. For a second I was repulsed and balked. He grabbed and pulled a fistful of hair while pushing my head toward the ledge. "You probably missed a drop or two of my cum, whore, so do what I tell you and lick it up," he snarled. I started to lick the bowl. He complimented me. "You really know how to please a man. You do as you're told and are a super cocksucker." I felt a warm flush run through my body, thrilled that I satisfied this masterful hunk, and hungrily licked the front of the bowl sparkling clean, basking in his power over me. Afterward though, it did make me think about the potential dangers of my blindly searching out cock.

My husband knew that I not only liked it, I craved it and couldn't help myself. Plus he liked my antics just as much. "One of the super benefits of being married to a nymphomaniac," he would say, "is watching her grovel, beg, and do anything to get in some guy's pants." He explained, "Men and women are built different and have different needs. Men need 4 to 6 hours between getting' some and even then three times in one day is extraordinary. Women on the other hand can fuck non-stop for 24 hours. And I know, if there were enough cocks handy, you would."

"You're such a wonderful husband," I purred. "And right, as always." Under my breath I added, "Where can you find that many cocks?" Turns out he heard me.

Including my husband's I was getting one or two cocks a day to play with, fuck, jack off, and suck. I also started liking the light ass slaps I would sometimes get. I also still got horny and cock hungry between fucks. Then one day Dave said, "Babe, I'm going to make your dream come true." That's when I found out he overheard my challenge of finding 24 hours worth of cock. He was referring to a 24-hour fuck/suck fest. "I'm going to throw you a party that you'll never forget. It's called a bukkake party. Actually a full body bukkake party." I hadn't heard the term and asked him with a tinge of anticipation, knowing he usually did things only to please me, now including spanking my ass! "Bukkake is when suck off more than one guy and instead of swallowing their cum, they shoot their cum all over your body. If there are enough guys your body could end up blanketed in cum. That's called bukkake. Then, after we get a few pictures for the record, you scrape off all the cum and eat it."

After letting that sink in, I was intrigued. "How many men does it take?"

He paused. "For a complete body covering, and assuming with enough guys to recover and each do you 2 or 3 times, I'd say 12 to 15 or so."

With some shock, my quick math said that could be 40 to 50 or so blowjobs! Trying to gather my wits I asked, "How long would that take!?"

He stammered, and then replied, "Oh, I dunno, if it was non-stop as you dreamt, 12, maybe 15 hours. It's not 24 like in your dream but 12 to15 hours of continuous cock followed by a full dinner of cum should do you good."

"I have to think about this to get used to the idea," I pleaded.

He continued, "Well, don't think too long. Around noon next Saturday a bunch of men will come over to fulfill your fantasy, and you'll suck one cock after another until midnight or maybe dawn. You'll have to be prepared. It'll be great fun but a lot of work. But when it's over, officially you'll be a cocksuckin' slut of the first order and a super cum bucket." Before I could get out any reply, he hissed, "Come over here and thank me by sucking me off. Do it now. And make it good, you lovely cockhound slut." He didn't wait for me but got his cock out, put it in my face and growled, "God, you make me hot! Suck, slut!" He grabbed my hair and ran his cock deep in my throat. Then he bent over the top of me, smacked my ass, and chuckled, "You like me to paddle your ass while you eat my dick, don't you?" I nodded because he and I both knew that I did. I sucked hard. He commented, "You'll have more cock down your throat than you ever dreamed. And you'll like it won't you, slut? You're such a nasty slut. You just love cock, I know. I like that about you... such a dirty cock-lovin' fuck-anybody whore. Now get every inch of my cock down your throat and suck every drop of cum out." He whacked my ass again. I moaned and sucked his cock deep and hard until he fed me his yummy cum.

The next Saturday, Dave had set up the family room and dining room with chairs, a table of snacks, a do-it-yourself bar, some beer on ice, a chair in the middle of the room for me to sit on, and a pair of large kneepads in front of the chair. He had a large black blindfold to keep me guessing at the start. He also had a vibrating dildo and a small wooden paddle set aside "just in case." By 12:30 that afternoon 17 men had packed our house. They spent about a half-hour greeting each other, making themselves at home with snacks and booze, and ogling and making dirty comments about the naked blindfolded slut with the fuckable mouth kneeling in the middle of the room -- that'd be me. I felt so proud... and hungry.

spider007
spider007
680 Followers
12