Wife's Cheating Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then sat back on the bed and told me to make myself cum with my fingers. I dutifully slid my fingers down to my pussy and played with myself, rubbing my clit and putting two and then three fingers inside me, finger fucking myself as he watched, my orgasm building and building until finally I could take no more and wave after wave of pleasure flooded through my body. As I came down from my orgasm I lay back on the bed, my head in Andy's lap and his cock by my mouth so I stuck out my tongue and licked the side of his cock for him, getting him hard again.

He let me lick and play with his cock for a while before he pushed me onto my back and straddled me, shoving his cock deep into my mouth and then fucking it hard and deep, forcing me to deep throat him with every stroke, fucking my mouth hard, not really letting me suck him at all. I had never had my mouth fucked this brutally but I have to admit that I did quite enjoy it once I got used to it Finally he shoved as far down my throat as he could and with this last thrust he spurted cum into my throat, causing me to choke a little as he filled me with cock and cum. He pulled his cock out, allowing me to swallow his cum and let him wipe the dribbles over my face. I had never felt so abused before.

He looked down at me and his cock hardened again as he moved down my body and positioned it at the entry to my pussy where he pushed it straight in and fucked me, no refinement or anything, just pure fucking so he could cum again. Driving in and out, our pelvic bones crashing together as he fucked me until we both orgasmed together and I had yet another load of cum inside me. He pulled out, kissed me and left.

Finally Mike walked into the bedroom "Hello Slut, you look absolutely gorgeous there baby." He walked over to the bed and leant down to kiss me, tongues engaged in a wrestle inside our mouths as we kissed. "Go clean up baby and then we can have some fun," he said as he led me towards the shower. He helped me into the shower and then left me to wash as he went back into my bedroom. I heard him opening wardrobes and drawers as I washed, wondering what he was up to.

I washed and then dried myself and then went into the bedroom. Laid out on my bed were my wedding gown, veil, white silk bustier, stockings and 6" heels - no panties though. "Get dressed baby and I will show you how your wedding night should have been," Mike whispered to me as I stood there.

I sat on the end of the bed and slid the stockings slowly and provocatively up each leg in turn, then slid into the bustier, fastening it up and attaching the stockings to the straps. I then stepped into my gown and pulled it up over my body, zipping it up at the back. The gown was fitted at the top with flowery straps over each shoulder and had a flared full length skirt. I gently attached the veil to my hair and then finally I stepped into my heels and stood before Mike. "Beautiful," he whispered. "God I want to fuck you so badly."

I sidled up to him and slid up and down his leg "Go ahead then honey - fuck me like the little slut wife I am," I purred. He picked me up and threw me onto the bed, both of us laughing as he moved between my legs and pushed my skirt up out of the way. He then knelt between my thighs and started to lick at my wet pussy, tickling my clit with his tongue before probing it inside me. I got to the brink of orgasm when he stopped, stood up and slid his huge cock into my waiting pussy.

"Oh yes baby, fuck your little wife," I teased as he thrust in and out of me. "Show me how my wedding night should have been." He fucked me hard and long, making me cum at least twice before he shot his first load of cum into me. He then turned me over so my legs were on the floor and my body draped over the bed and he fucked me again, driving in and out of me so hard and so deep that I had trouble speaking to tease him,

"Do you like having a slut for a wife?" I teased as he fucked me. "You know a slut wife takes a lot of looking after," I said breathlessly.

He smiled as I told him this and continued to fuck me hard and long.

"You know that your little slut wife needs to be fucked every day don't you?" I questioned. "Yeah, fucked lots and lots and lots."

"Be my wife and I will fuck you all day every day," he moaned as he fucked me. "Or at the very least make sure you are full of someone's cock whenever you need one," he gasped as he continued to fuck me hard.

We spent most of the night fucking, he fucked me at least 6 time including twice in my ass as well as being sucked off twice, once with my veil covering his cock as I sucked him. Finally we both fell asleep exhausted from our fucking, him naked and me in my now very messed up dress and lingerie.

We were awoken the next morning by a banging at the door and looking out of the window I could see the rest of the guys standing there waiting for Mike to go off to work. He looked down at them and told them that his wife was sick today and that he needed to look after her, but that they were all welcome to come in and kiss the bride before they went. We both went downstairs, me still in my dress, and I stood just inside the door as he let them in, each one kissing me, tongues pushed in my mouth as we kissed, their hands sliding under my dress and playing with my pussy as they did so.

Each of them commented about what a beautiful bride I was and how lucky Mike was to have a new wife like me. I smiled broadly as each of them complimented me and asked if they have time to participate in a new tradition and "fuck the bride" as this was possibly the last chance they would get as hubby was home later so we wouldn't be able to have sessions like this for a while. They all looked at each other and smiled before deciding that this was an opportunity not to be missed. Each one of them then phoned in sick as Dave started off and bent me over the side table in the hall, pushed the skirt of my dress up and over my ass and then suck his cock straight into my pussy. As he did this he was talking to his boss telling him that he wouldn't be in today as he wasn't feeling himself. He put the phone down and then fucked me hard, telling me what a beautiful bride I was and how I was such a good slut.

As he fucked me from behind Andy came round to my head and slipped his cock free from his pants so I could suck him. I sucked and fucked until Dave shot his cum deep into my pussy and then as Andy was about to cum he pulled his cock out and pushed my head down, shooting his cum over the back oh my head, in my hair and down my heck. They both pulled their cocks out and these were replaced by James in my pussy and Richard in my mouth. Again I was fucked from both ends, each one thrusting me back against the other, me cumming time and again as they fucked me until I was rewarded with another shot of cum in my pussy and this time Richard lifted my head and aimed his cum between my tits so it dribbled between them and over my dress.

Almost as soon as they pulled out they were replaced by Paul in my pussy and my new "hubby" Mike in my mouth. These two fucked me harder than I had been fucked before and it wasn't long before the table I was bent over broke, the legs giving way and leaving me stranded between two cocks, Mike holding my shoulders and Paul holding my hips as they continued to fuck me. During this time there was a knock at the door (my friendly postman I guess) but no one answered and eventually he went away. Mike and Paul continued to fuck me, Paul cumming first in my pussy and then Mike spraying over my face and in my hair.

They then all carried me up to the bedroom and laid me on my bed on my side and then Andy lay by me on one side and slid his cock into my pussy and Dave moved behind me and forced his cock into my ass, both of them fucking me together, one going in and the other went out, keeping me full all the time. They fucked me hard, stretching both my holes as they fucked me and then Andy filled my pussy with more cum and this was soon followed by Dave deep in my ass.

It began to dribble from each hole as they moved out and Richard shoved his cock into my pussy and James filled my ass. God was I sore from all this fucking but there was no way these young guys were gonna stop fucking me until they had to, and even then I wasn't too sure if they would stop. These two fucked me for ages until at last they too filled me with their lovely cum, both holes now full of sweet cum. Then Mike slipped back into my pussy where he belonged and Paul shoved his sausage into my stretched ass. They fucked me as hard as they could and I could feel their cocks banging together as they both went in at the same time. God that felt good!!

Eventually Paul shot his cum in my ass and then a few minutes later Mike filled my pussy with more of his cum. I was helped to my feet and the cum ran down my stocking clad legs. I sat on the end of my bed, dishevelled looking in my ruined dress and undies.

Dave produced a glass and told me to wank everyone into the glass and then they would toast the bride. I started with Dave, wanking his lovely cock until hi came into the glass, then I followed by doing James, Richard, Andy, Paul and Mike, filling the glass to the brim with their cum. Dave then got 6 wine glasses and poured each of them a drink before handing me the cum filled glass and telling me I had to drink it all if I wanted some wine.

"A toast to the sluttiest bride in the world," said Paul and they raised their glasses.

"The sluttiest bride," they said as they drunk their wine. They looked over at me as I held the glass of cum and then I put it to my lips and drank it down, savouring the differing tastes of each of them as the cum slid down my throat, draining the glass. Dave held up the wine bottle - you want some of this he asked and when I nodded my agreement he pushed me back on the bed, spread my legs and shoved the bottle into my pussy, open end first so the wine ran straight into me, tingling inside as it did so, a very strange sensation but enjoyable non the less. He pulled the bottle from me, leaving the wine gushing inside me, some seeping out.

They then laid me out on the bed and all stood round me with their cocks in their hands and proceeded to masturbate. I lay back watching the six of them playing with themselves over me. Soon the first one shot his cum over me, closely followed by the rest until I was covered in cum, all over my body and my dress, a complete cum slut in a wedding dress. Once they had all cum they wiped their cocks on my dress and then I kissed each one, a long deep passionate kiss with lots of tongues, and thanked them for the fun over the last couple of days.

We all exchanged numbers and I promised that they could come have some more fun at times but would have to call first. Each one left, exhausted from the last few days, until there was only me and Mike left.

He looked down at me covered in cum and laughed, "God you are so beautiful" he said. "Even in such a mess. I wish you really could be my wife!"

I smiled back up at him "Well you can come and fuck me anytime you want to honey - you call and I will cum for you." He looked at his watch.

"Only have about 8 hours until your hubby returns - what can we do to fill that time?"

"Well," I laughed. "Let's go get cleaned up and then maybe you can fuck me again, and again." I led him into the main bathroom and ran a long bubble bath as he helped me out of my ruined dress (wonder if I will be able to get it cleaned?) and lingerie which I dropped into the washing basket.

We slipped into the bath and luxuriated in the warmth and bubbles, me lying in his arms as he caressed my body and played with my nipples. We washed slowly, spending about 2 hours in the bath playing with each other. He cleaned me then lifting me out of the water I sat on the side as he ate my pussy, licking sucking and nibbling me all over until I came again and again. I then returned the favour, sucking his cock, licking the bubbles from it as I went until he shot his cum in my mouth.

We dried off and then he took me back into the bedroom and we made love in a slow passionate manner, teasing and playing with each other, gentle love rather than frantic sex from the last few days spending about three hours entwined in each other, cumming again and again, timing our orgasms to occur together, almost moulded into one being rather than two. It was during this time that I thought that maybe this was who I wanted to spend my life with.

Reluctantly we stopped our fun and seeing that it was approaching 5.30pm we unfortunately had to tidy up. I cleaned up everything, washing my lingerie and changing the bed, hiding my wedding gown deep in my closet and clearing away the broken table in the hall before making sure there were no incriminating stains anywhere in the house.

Finally at about 7.30 I had to usher Mike out - he wanted to fuck me again, in fact he wanted to be fucking me when hubby walked in! I pushed him out the door and ran upstairs, slipping into a little pink sundress and tiny pink thong just as I heard hubby's taxi pull up outside. I went down and met him at the door, kissing him, hoping he didn't taste anything as his tongue slipped into my mouth and his hand slid under the back of my dress.

"Have you been ok without me love?" he asked as we closed the door behind us

"I have coped," I replied.

That is the story of my little slut adventure while hubby was away, and needless to say I have continued to fuck them all since. Mike fucks me every day, and still wants me to be his wife. Dave and Richard come round probably once a week or so while the rest visit on occasions. Wendy visits probably once a month and we have a wonderful time together and Peter (the postman) still pops in every so often for his tip.

Have just been fucked by Mike again and have finally accepted that this is who I want and he allows me to be what I want to be, a complete little slut, and I have given in to his request and agreed to become his wife. Told hubby yesterday that I want a divorce and he has reluctantly agreed, especially when I told him what I had been up to over the last few months.

I have just been through my story as I write it and I got fucked 69 times in 62 hours by 12 different guys (58 times in my pussy and 11 times in my ass) and sucked 19 cocks in that time getting so full of cum. I also spent a very enjoyable few hours with a lady where I got fisted for the first time (but definitely not the last) and I loved every last moment of it.

*

I hope you enjoyed my little story and if you have any comments please feel free to email me.