Wife's Choice

Story Info
Husband surprised with party theme.
4.2k words
3.83
152.2k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Christmas season just began and our social calendar was starting to fill up as we approached the big day. My wife and the other ladies on the block were putting together a Christmas party for the upcoming weekend. Our neighborhood is best described as being young families usually with two kids, upper 20s low 30s was the general age range on our street. We all enjoyed generally the same station in life, comfortable middle-class, kids not quite old enough for school yet, all married for about 7-10 years. It was inevitable that we all became friends and got together regularly for birthdays, summer barbeques, pool parties, holiday parties, etc..

I have to say that my wife's friends on the block were all good looking. You know what they say, birds of a feather flock together, so since my wife is hot, so too are her friends each in their own way. The party they were planning was going to be an adult only party and the wives arranged for all the kids to bunk up at one house and hired a couple babysitters to look after them that night. The other husbands and myself usually leave the planning up to women and really just show up at the time and place they tell us to. None of us had any idea what the ladies had cooked up, but it ended up being quite the Christmas gift.

On the night of the party after the kids had been dropped off at the babysitter, I made a little small talk with my wife Sandra while she was getting ready. She was in the bathroom already for an hour getting ready so I went in to see what was taking so long. At this point she was just finishing up her make-up and was still dressed in a robe, but she looked unbeleivable, she had obviously gone full-out on the make up and hair.

I(Jack) asked, "So Sandra, who is going to be at the party tonight?"

Sandra said, "Hmmm, let me think for a second. Well, Bob and Marie, Dave and Jackie, Charley and Anna, Brad and Lauren, and Jake and Sara will be there."

I said, "That sounds like fun, it will be good to catch up with guys, haven't seen them much since the summer."

She said, "Me and the girls have a surprise for you men tonight."

I asked, "What surprise?"

She said, "Can't tell you or it wouldn't be a surpise will it? Just make sure you hop in that shower and do a good job cleaning yourself up."

I said, "I think I can handle that, but still would like to know what you girls have cooked up for us."

She said, "Tisk Tisk, stop asking about it or I might change my mind and not give you your surprise later."

I hopped in the shower and I started to wonder why she would tell me to make sure I've done a good job cleaning myself up for tonight. She knew I was taking a shower, what did she mean by that? Oh well, the bigger mystery is what the surprise is going to be. Maybe the girls got together and are sending the men on a golf or Vegas vacation or something like that.

I always enjoy these parties as it gives me a chance to not only drink with the guys, but to spend some time hanging out with their wives. Marie, Jackie, Anna, Lauren, and Sara are the main attraction for me. I've had fantasies about each of them. Whether it be a threesome with my wife, or one on one, or watching one of them with my wife, I've had many a sexual thought about that group of women.

First there is Marie, she is a brunette, about 5 foot 6, curvy, big tits, and a pretty face.

Then there is Jackie who is a blond, blue eyed goddess. She has smaller breasts than Marie, but she makes it up for it with her ass. Always wearing low cut jeans that display her thong whenever she squats down to tend to her kids or her garden.

Next is Anna, another brunette, she has the prettiest features of the women, but dresses much more conservatively than her friends. I often wonder what she is hiding under there.

Lauren is a vibrant and cheerful black haired beauty with a gorgeous body and deep tan. Over the summer, I've seen her out in her bikini many times.

Sara is the youngest of the groups, just 26 years old, just has one kid so far. There are no sags evident anywhere on her body, she is about 5'10" with brown hair and blue eyes, a combination that I absolutely love on a girl.

Finally there is my wife Sandra, blond, green eyed, nice tits, hard ass, and skinny body. I just love looking at her and flirting with her whenever I can. She definitely holds up her end, I can have sex with her whenever the mood strikes me, she is always game for a romp in the sack whether it be at home or a more public venue.

I snap back from my daydreaming in the shower and decide I better get a move on and do as I was told. When I got out of the shower, my wife had picked out and laid what she wanted me to wear on the bed. If not for her, I would have probably thrown on a t-shirt and jeans, but she obviously wanted me to take this opportunity to dress up a little more. Upon reaching the downstairs, I saw Sandra all dressed up, a sexy black dress cut to about mid thigh length, a deep v between her breasts to show off her cleavage a little bit, no panty hose, and three inch black patent heels.

I said, "Wow, you are smoking hot tonight, I think I might want to skip the party and just take you upstairs instead."

Sandra said, "Now now, we have to leave in a few minutes and I wouldn't want you to leave me all sticky after I got all cleaned up for this party."

I said, "Oh come on, how bout we just have a quickie, the kids are gone for the night, lets get a head start on later tonight after the party."

She said, "I need you to save your energy for the party, now it's time to go, okay."

I said, "You owe me some action tonight dressed like that, it is not nice to tease me with your sexiness."

She said, "If you're still up to it later on that is."

What could she mean by that? Maybe she thinks I'm going to drink a little too much and pass out later or be too drunk to get it up. Whatever, hope my erection pipes down a little before seeing everyone, want to make sure that they don't get confused and think I'm offering my penis instead of my hand to shake.

The party is being hosted by Dave and Jackie. They pretty much have the nicest house on the block and usually offer to host these gatherings.

We were the last couple to arrive, following Anna and Charley through the door. Food and drinks were out and everyone was catching up with each other, talking about their jobs, their kids, projects they plan on getting done on their houses over the winter.

About an hour into the party, Jackie turned down the music and made an announcement.

Jackie said, "As you guys should know by now, the ladies have planned a special surprise for tonight's party. Just take a seat over on the couches and we will run upstairs and bring it down it down to you in just a few minutes."

The ladies all followed Jackie upstairs leaving the guys alone.

I said, "So, does anyone know what this is about?"

No one seemed to have a clue what the girls were up to.

Jackie from upstairs yelled down, "Are you guys ready?"

The Guys: "Yes!"

Jackie said, "Okay, we think you'll really like it."

We had a view of the bottom of the stairs from where we were sitting and were all sitting there silently staring in that direction. First we a pair of legs in high heels entered the view, then another directly behind, and another, and another. As the first set of legs came into full view, we quickly realized the legs didn't stop at the hem of a dress, there was no dress at all. We had a side view of a gorgeous ass and set of tits and when this first woman came around the bottom of the stairs, we saw it was Jackie. Our jaws dropped to the ground and we just sat there in silence. Anna was behind Jackie, Marie was behind Anna, then Lauren, then my wife Sandra, and finally Sara. All dressed in nothing but three inch heels and the jewelry they wore to the party. They slowly entered the room and lined up opposite the men. All the ladies had shaved their pussies for the party, including my wife. I was absolutely shocked, not only has she never shaved it all off down there, but more importantly, she was standing naked in front of a bunch of other men. So this is what took her so long in the bathroom.

Jackie said, "I can see by your faces that you were not expecting this. The girls got together and thought at this point in our marriages, we are mature enough to add a little spice to our relationships. So we hatched this plan, and us on full display in front of you is only half of the surprise."

Sandra said, "The other half of the surprise is that your wife has chosen another of the wives to have sex with you at this party."

I couldn't believe my ears, was my wife actually standing up there naked in front of these guys and saying that I was going to have sex with another woman with her permission. But wait a minute, that means she is going to get screwed by one of these guys sitting here as well.

Jackie said, "I hope none of you have any objections to this because we don't really care, we are all juiced and ready to get it on with you lucky bastards, Merry Christmas! Ladies, please step forward and announce one at a time who you have selected for your husband on this fine night."

Anna: "Charley, I've selected Marie for you."

Marie: "Bob, you're going to be with Sara tonight."

Sara: "Jake, Sandra will be taking care of you."

Sandra: "Jack, you will be with Jackie, I like the ring to it, Jack and Jackie."

Jackie: "Dave, Anna is all yours, I know you've always had an eye on her."

Jackie announced, "Ladies, please go to your new husbands for the night and make yourself comfortable."

I said, "Hey Sandra, come over here, what is going on with this?"

She said, "Jack, you don't have a problem with this do you? I know you've fantasized about Jackie, I know I myself have gotten turned on thinking about what it would be like to watch the two of you fuck, she is so gorgeous, don't you think?"

I said, "I can't believe this, I'm not sure I'm ready to cheat on you and have you cheat on me right in front of me."

She said, "Honey, it isn't cheating when we are doing it together out in the open, it is just sex, not love or an affair. I'm sorry, but I've always wondered what it would be like to have another man's cock in my pussy, how different it would feel. All the other women felt the same way, so we made this pact with each other to make our fantasies come true and I'm sure your fantasies as well. Won't it turn you on to see me with another man? I want you to give Jackie a ride of a lifetime, she is super excited that I picked her for you."

I said, "I'm kind of nervous that I will get jealous and things will change between me and you."

She said, "Honey, don't worry so much, just enjoy yourself, not every guy out there has a wife that would set you up to have sex with another woman."

I said "I guess your right, I'm just going to enjoy myself then and not worry about the consequences. Well, here she comes."

Jackie said, "Hey Jack, how about we get rid of these clothes, you look like you are running a little on the hot side judging by the bulge in your pants."

Jackie climbed up into my lap and started to unbutton my shirt. Her little tits brushed by my face a couple times as she got the shirt off of me. She then undid my belt and pulled my pants off, leaving me in just a pair of boxer shorts."

She said, "I see someone is happy to see me, now lets get these off so I can take a better look at what you have to offer me tonight"

As she pulled my boxers off, my nine inch penis sprang free and stood at full attention. I was just staring at her hot tight body so close to me, I was enthralled with her.

She giggled, "Holy shit!" She looked around the room at the other men and a smile appeared on her face. "From the looks of it, I've drawn the biggest one in this room."

As she said this, she grabbed hold of my engorged cock and started to stroke it. I moved in and started to kiss her on the lips and then with my tongue. Her handling of my penis picked up in intensity as we kissed. She finally broke the kiss and started to kiss down my body, first my neck, then she sucked on my nipple for a second, then my stomach, and finally she positioned her lips over my cock and took it in her mouth. I can't believe I was getting a blow job sitting just across the room from where my wife was now getting fingered by Jake while he sucked on her tits. She saw me looking and gave a wry smile and then closed her eyes in pleasure.

Jackie was obviously an expert at this and before long I was at the precipice of an orgasm. She felt my penis twitch with excitement and stopped for a second."

She said, "Jack, it's okay to let go in my mouth, I really want to taste you."

I couldn't believe it, my wife never swallowed or spit for that matter, I usually had to pull out in time and go in my hand. This was definitely something new for me.

She quickly got back to work on my cock. I looked around the room and all the guys were now getting blow jobs, including Jake, Sandra was bobbing in his lap like she was starving to death for penis. Jackie picked up the pace and at the same time took me down her throat, she had all nine inches of me in her mouth. Sandra was never able to deep throat me like this, it felt spectacular and I finally gushed and Jackie was swallowing as fast as she could. When I was done, she sucked off the last remnants of my spunk off the tip of my penis and looked up at me with a smile.

She said, "So how was that?"

I said, "Amazing."

She said, "How would you like to return the favor while you penis recovers?"

I said, "I can't wait to taste you."

We switched positions and as I was moving off the couch, my wife was finishing off Jake and was swallowing as he ejaculated. I can't believe she did that. I'll have to remember that, I never knew she was willing to do that. She's going to be tasting mine soon enough.

I started as Jackie did before, by kissing her on the mouth and exploring hers with my tongue. I reached my hand in between her legs and found her clitoris. I started to rub her there and she just swooned and her juices started gushing out of her already wet vagina. I put one finger, then two, and then three inside her opening while I sucked on her little titties.

She said, "Oh my god Jack, you are making me so hot. Please get down there and eat me out."

I did as I was told and dove right in on her sweet tasty pussy. She was obviously very close to coming by the time I got down there and soon after she started to shudder and shake and yell in ecstasy.

Everyone was watching us as Jackie climaxed.

Sandra shouted, "Way to go Jack, holy crap, that was an incredible orgasm you gave her! Save me some of that!"

I was a little embarrassed that my wife was cheering me on for bringing off another woman in front of her.

Jackie said, "That was incredible, I can't wait to feel you inside me. How is he coming along?"

I said, "He is ready to go when you are."

I then whispered in her ear "I've always thought you were so sexy and fantasized many times about what it would be like to fuck you."

She said, "Me too. Bring that huge dick of yours over here."

Jackie was sitting on the couch with her legs open in front of me. I moved into position, placing my penis at the entrance of her vagina. I found the hole and slid it in slowly until I got all nine inches buried deep inside of her. I just waited there for a minute while she got used to size of my penis.

She said, "Come on baby, make me scream, I want your seed deep inside me."

I started to pump in and out increasing my pace. I could hear the familiar sounds of love making filling the room around me. This was so hot, all this sex going on around me and I'm here with a gorgeous woman that is not my wife having the time of my life. I heard a familiar voice behind me, it was Sandra, she was gasping for air, Jake was really hammering her good and she appeared to be enjoying the strange cock buried in her pussy just as much as Jackie was. Jackie and I started to sweat as our efforts picked up, our bodies sliding on one another with the aid of this lubricant between us. Since she already brought me off once, I was good to go for more than ten minutes this time around. I pulled out for moment and had her kneel on the couch with her ass facing me so I could do her doggy style. Her ass was so hot in the flesh, I just needed to be bouncing against it while I was ramming my cock in her hole. I finally felt my balls tighten up and increased my pace and buried my penis as far as it would go and filled her up with my juice.

I waited there for a minute standing behind Jackie while my penis got soft inside of her and kissed her on the ear and whispered: "That was amazing, you are such a hot lay."

She said, "You're not so bad yourself, I think if you wife would allow, I could get used to having your penis in me on a regular basis."

Sandra said, "Hey, what are you guys talking about now?

I looked up at my beautiful naked wife who was standing next to us. I could see Jake's sperm oozing out of her pussy and down her leg. She looked flushed and tired.

Sandra said, "Mind if I give you a hand in cleaning up?"

Jackie and Me: "Sure."

First, Sandra took my soft penis which was covered in Jackie's juices into her mouth and sucked it clean.

I said, "That was so hot Sandra, how does Jackie taste?"

She said, "Delicious. Mmm Mmm. Jackie, I see we both are oozing a little, you want to give each other a hand?"

Jackie said, "That sounds nice, I've never had another girl go down on me before."

Sandra said, "This will be first for me as well, but there are a lot of firsts tonight, so what the hell, you only live once."

Jackie joined Sandra on the floor and got into a sixty nine position. Sandra was the first to make a move and started working on Jackie's pussy, licking up her juices and my cum. I couldn't believe I was now watching my wife with another woman, let alone her licking my semen out of this woman's vagina. My mind was totally blown. Jackie started tentatively to work on Sandra, but soon got accustomed and both ladies really started to enjoy themselves. Seeing this beautiful site laid out in front of me made my erection return quickly.

I looked around the room and all eyes were fixed on Jackie and Sandra. Since I was right next to them, they couldn't miss my huge erection. I happened to catch Anna's eye, she smiled and then came over by me.

Anna said, "Hey Jack, could I ask you a favor?"

I said, "Sure, what is it."

(Whispering in my ear), "Could you put that big cock of yours in my pussy? I never saw one so big and since I've already gone this far tonight, I would really like to feel it inside of me."

I couldn't believe it, Anna was the most conservative of the group and now she wants me to fuck her. I have to admit, she totally was turning me on. She has an absolutely gorgeous body that she was hiding by dressing so conservatively, I had no idea she had such a wild side.

I said, "Hey Sandra, Anna just asked for a turn with me, would that be okay with you?"

Sandra said (catching her breath), "Sure, have at it, I would love to see the two of you together."

I was sitting on the floor and Anna came and straddled me. She wasn't wasting any time, she just wanted my cock and that was it. She grabbed my hard member and held it against her opening, lining it up. She then slid down engorging her tight little pussy. When I say tight, I mean really tight, her husband Charley is obviously lacking in the size department, he'll be swimming in her after I'm done opening her up. Anna had gorgeous d-cup breasts with perfect one inch nipples that were perfect for sucking on. I've never been with a girl with boobs this big, so this was a big turn on for me. Her tight pussy was driving me wild as she slid up and down my pole.

12