Wife's Cocksucker

Story Info
Domme wife feeds bound husband her toes, and more...
2.8k words
4.33
602.7k
185
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrived home from work, I was met at the door by my sexy wife. She was dressed to play in a black bikini top and tight pair of shorts. I immediately noticed the bright red polish on her toes. "Strip, slave, and come into the living room." I did so in record time and not long after, mistress had me helpless.

Blindfolded and tied kneeling over the coffee table with my ass in the air, my lips were stretched around her toes as she began to push more and more of her foot into my sucking mouth. She placed her other foot on my shoulder so that it hooked behind my head, using it to push my mouth forward. I gagged as her toes went deep into my throat. "Suck my toes, cocksucker," she said smugly while getting me to gag again. With my hands tied tightly behind my back and ropes tied to either end of the heavy table keeping my knees spread apart as far as they would go, I didn't have much choice in the matter.

To top things off, my asshole was tightly stretched by a butt plug mistress had shoved up there after tying me down. She slowly pulled her foot from my mouth, until only her red-nailed toes remained between my lips. Saliva ran down my chin, making my goatee wet. Then she shoved her foot back in while pushing my head forward with the other, causing me to gag as her toes penetrated my throat again. "It's a shame my toes aren't covered in cum, cocksucker. I'd make you suck it all off until they were clean," as she continued to foot-fuck my mouth. This went on for nearly an hour; she watched TV while keeping me mostly quiet by making me suck her toes. The only sound I could make was gagging.

Then I felt as if someone was standing in front of me. It couldn't be mistress, her toes were still far down my throat. I had no way to ask, since her foot made quite an effective gag. "Don't say one word when I pull my toes out of your mouth, slave. If you do, I'll get my riding crop and beat your ass black and blue." Needless to say, I didn't make a sound when she pulled her foot from between my lips.

A few minutes passed, filled with a strange sound I couldn't identify. My blindfold was suddenly pulled up. Right in front of my face was a large throbbing cock, the head mere inches from my lips. The sound I had been hearing was from mistress using her feet to jack off this massive tube of flesh right before my eyes. It was circumcised and a dark shade of red, darker then the polish on the toes sliding up and down its ten inch length.

As she masturbated this huge cock, mistress said, "I plan to jerk his cock with my feet until he gets ready to cum, then guide it into your mouth so he can shoot his load of cum down your throat. He hasn't cum in about two weeks so it should be quite a lot of sperm for you to eat, cocksucker. If you don't swallow every drop he shoots, I will have him fuck you up the ass so he can cum up there as well. So get ready, slave, you're about to be force-fed the cum of another man!" Her feet flew back and forth, jacking off that huge penis in a furious display of energy. Bound as I was, I could do nothing but lie there and wait for this humiliating thing to happen. I couldn't believe my mistress wanted to make me swallow this man's cum, any man's cum!

Precum dripped steadily from the pulsing cockhead, precum that she took great pleasure in using to further lubricate the man's meat. He grunted something to her, causing mistress to let go of his cock and hook both of her big toes into the corners of my lips and pull them open. Wasting no time, the man thrust his wet cockhead right into my defenseless mouth. Mistress then used her toes on him again, jerking him off while he held that big cockhead between my stretched lips. He groaned again and mistress said, "Here it comes, slave. Swallow every drop, or else it's your ass!"

Then his hot cock twitched hard and a large spurt of cum shot from deep within his balls. I swallowed frantically, trying to keep up with the huge load that he kept firing into my mouth. But mistress used her feet to pull back on his cock while lightly squeezing it with her toes, pulling his spurting penis out and intensifying his orgasm. This resulted in her using her feet to finish jerking his load onto my face, showering me in the rest of his hot, sticky sperm.

Several more spurts shot out, leaving my visage covered. Mistress rubbed her feet through the mess, further spreading it around and serving to coat her toes. Once she decided there was enough on them, she shoved her cum-dripping toes deeply into my mouth with a happy sigh, thoroughly enjoying forcing me to suck another man's cum off her feet. "Well, cocksucker, you didn't swallow all of his load, so he gets to fuck you up the ass." She made me suck her toes until they were completely clean, then pulled her foot out and hooked it behind my head. Pushing her other foot into my mouth, she forced my head forward with the clean one so that her cum-covered digits went far down my throat. During this, the man remained standing in front of me, his big cock hanging before my face in a semi-hard state.

As I gagged on her toes, mistress said, "After you finish cleaning the cum from my foot, you have another task to perform before your ass gets raped." She took her foot from my mouth and the other from behind my head and rubbed them through the cum still dripping from my face. Once coated again, she placed them on the cock hanging in front of me and began to slowly jerk back and forth. He quickly became hard again as she covered his huge member with his own cum. Satisfied, she used her toes to force my lips apart and my mouth open.

I had no choice but to accept the wet cock as the man slowly pushed it in. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw mistress get off the couch and walk behind me. Climbing onto the table, she straddled my bound body while grabbing a tight hold of the hair on the back of my head. The man kept pushing his cock in, causing me to gag as the large head hit the back of my throat. Hearing the noises I made as my throat spasmed around the massive invader, mistress pushed down hard on my head. She forced me to swallow the entire length of the penis, choking me on another man's cock.

"Suck it, whore, swallow that cock!" She pushed my head down again, making me deep-throat the ten inch weapon and causing me to gag again, "After he fucks your face, cocksucker, he's going to rape your asshole. And you can't do anything about it. You get to lay there and take as much cock, eat as much cum as I want you to. I figure you'll try to complain when he shoves his big penis up your ass, so i plan to force my toes back down your throat so we don't have to hear you." Another hard push from her forced my mouth all the way down that huge, hard cock. His balls were pressed against my chin and my nose was buried in his pubic hair.

She pulled back on my hair, then shoved my head down on the cock again. Several times she did this, basically masturbating his cock with my mouth. Then she held my head still so the man could fuck my face as roughly as he wanted. Ramming in and out, he fucked my mouth as if he were fucking a woman's pussy. The man pistoned his big cock through my tightly stretched lips, not caring at all about the gagging he was making me endure. Over and over he shoved the entire length of his ten inch penis down my throat. Finally, after about ten minutes of hard face-fucking, his cock twitched and seemed to get even harder than it was before.

With a huge groan, the man came. Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot into my throat while mistress pushed my head down, forcing me to swallow the whole cock again. I had no choice about eating this load, since it was shooting directly into my spasming throat. Each gag massaged the massive cockhead, intensifying the man's orgasm, causing more cum to shoot from his twitching penis. Mistress continued to push hard on the back of my head, making sure I kept it buried in my throat. "Eat that cum, cocksucker! Suck his cock, swallow it all!"

Finally his big cock stopped shooting, though it kept jerking in my mouth. His balls were pulled up tight next to his body and pressed hard against his chin, all the while my nose remained buried in his pubic hair. He pulled out as mistress pulled back on my hair, causing pain to shoot through my scalp. With my eyes squeezed shut, I let out a yelp. But it was suddenly cut short as another massive hard-on was shoved into my mouth. My eyes snapped open in surprise at this intrusion as the new cock pushed in until it hit the back of my throat again. When mistress heard me gag, she shoved my head down onto the throbbing penis until my lips were pressed against this man's balls and pubic hair.

"Did you forget I said I'd have to keep you quiet when your asshole gets a cock rammed up it, cocksucker? And, after you swallow this man's load, there are two other cocks for you to suck. Plus, they will each fuck you up the ass as well." As she said this, mistress was pulling my head back and shoving it back down onto the huge cock stretching my lips apart.

"As a matter of fact, while I'm forcing you to suck this hard-on, the other two men will jerk off in front of you so they can cum on your face." She shoved my head forward again, making that huge cockhead penetrate deeply inside so that my throat was bulging around it. Holding me down, she caused me to gag repeatedly. When she finally pulled back, I saw two more large cocks before me, one on each side of the man who's huge member was currently being masturbated with my mouth. Mistress shoved down hard again, making me gag hard as my throat was filled.

Back and forth, mistress forced my mouth to go from the man's cockhead down to the base of his thick, hard shaft. Then she pulled my head back so that about half of the cock remained between my lips as the other two men began to jerk off right before my eyes. The cock in my mouth was suddenly thrust forward as mistress pushed down on my head, impaling my throat on that big penis. Unable to breathe, I tried to struggle back but couldn't move due to the restraints and the tight grip mistress had on my hair. As the man began to drive in and out of my mouth, mistress let go of my hair and climbed off the table. A few minutes passed as I lay there getting face-fucked while watching helplessly as the two cocks were jerked a few inches away.

My throat was spasming with every thrust, causing me to gag over and over. The man pounded in and out, his spit-slickened cock ramming into my mouth and pushing my tongue down. A bright flash to my right startled me until several more followed. I realized with dread that mistress was taking pictures of me getting face-fucked while waiting for two loads of cum to be shot onto my face. "Now we have some proof that you're a cocksucker, slave. It looks like you'll soon be swallowing some more cum, and I'll have a picture of your face as you're force-fed.

Imagine what the people at the photo place will think when the see pictures of you, tied down with a cock in your mouth and loads of sperm dripping off your face." As she said this, I felt hands roughly spread my ass cheeks apart and pull the butt plug out of my tight hole. I tried to let out a yelp, but no one heard it due to the cock that kept slamming down my throat. Seconds later, I felt the massive cockhead of the first man pressed against my already lubricated asshole just as the two cocks in front of my began to twitch. Huge spurts of cum fired into my face as the man fucking my mouth stopped and held his hard weapon so that just the head remained between my lips.

As the two were cumming on me, the man behind me shoved his ten inch penis straight up my ass with one, lunging push. I tried to scream from the sudden pain, but the rough entry from back there pushed me forward enough to once again impale my throat on the cock in my mouth. The one up my ass was withdrawn slowly, letting my bound body settle back so that my face slid off the member shoved in it. The other two continued to shower me with their gigantic loads while mistress snapped picture after picture.

"You should see yourself, cocksucker. A big penis in each hole and cum from two different men dripping from you face. You are such a dirty whore, letting yourself be used like this. You're nothing but a cum receptacle, cocksucker."

Both men rammed their large weapons into me at the same time, pinning my body between them. I gagged around the cock in my throat as my asshole was tightly stretched by the ten weapon shoved up it. Mistress made sure to take plenty of pictures of my cum-covered face, and of the sperm dripping onto the cock slamming in and out of my mouth. As the man raping my ass began to fuck me with savage strokes, the man in my mouth pulled out and rubbed his member through the huge loads of sperm on my face. Mistress took close-ups of that.

Then, once it was coated in a thick layer of cum, he rammed his huge cock back into my mouth and stopped pushing only when his balls slapped against my chin. In and out, both men made sure they fucked my ass and face as roughly as they could, making me feel every inch of those massive tools. "Yeah, fuck him hard! Use that cocksucker as roughly as you want. Drive those cocks into him, fill him with your hot cum!" All the while, mistress continued to catch every degrading step on film while I remained helplessly tied down to the table, arms behind my back and legs spread wide apart. With the rapid pace they set, the two men raping me soon reached orgasm.

Each rammed his cock all the way in and held them there while they fired their large loads of sperm up my ass and down my throat. The cock in my mouth was so far inside that I had to swallow each spurt or risk choking to death on the stuff. They crushed my body between them, both pushing their spurting cocks into my body as far as they could. I was filled with cum as the stuff dripped from my sperm- drenched face.

Variations of these scenes went on for the next two hours. I took as much cock as mistress decided she wanted me to take. Tied like I was, I was helpless to resist. Eventually, every one of the men shot a load down my throat and one up my ass. When they were all satisfied, mistress said she had one more task for them to perform before they go. Lining up all four in front of me, she had them jerk off and fire one last load. Onto my face.

It was unrecognizable as the four loads mixed with the cum that was already gleaming there. As the men got dressed and left, mistress sat down on the couch in front of me with the camera in hand. She grinned wickedly as she took more pictures of my sperm-covered face, making sure to take several close-ups. Then she used her bare feet and red-nailed toes to wipe through the cum and force-feed it to me, once again making me gag on her cum dripping toes. And she took pictures of that as well...