Wife's Cum Swallowing Sissy Ch. 03

Story Info
First day back to work.
1.1k words
4.19
27.5k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Woke up after a restless night of sleep. Kept dreaming of what Sue was going to do to me at work. I didn't what to become a sissy at work, wearing dresses and skirts to work, I liked dressing as a male. Before I put on my pants, Sue checked to make sure I had on panties, garter belt and hose, fastening those clips are a pain to do, she also sprayed me with her perfume so I would smell girly. On the way to work Sue starting talking about how much fun we would have at work and after I got trained we could go out on the town teasing men, getting fucked. Of course, she only fucked black cocks but didn't say what I would be doing, damn if wasn't for the fact she was the only woman that let me lick her pussy I would tell her to go way, plus I didn't want another spanking. I will admit that wearing woman's underwear was exciting to me, I didn't want to be dressed as a sissy in public.

I was surprised that Sue was really great at work, we worked well together, even though she teased me at every chance she got, showing her tits, bending over to show me her ass and spreading her legs for a perfect view of her thongs. Every night I had precummed panties to suck clean, plus licking hers clean, she got a little excited teasing me.

After work we worked on my cat walk wearing six-inch heels, soon as I walked in apartment I strip down to

Underwear, adding a bra, damn things aren't that comfortable to wear. I must admit I did feel sexy parading around like a little slut.

Sue said I had become the best cunt and ass sucker she ever knew, I would make her proud when her girlfriends used me, that set me back, she was going to loan me out, like an owned sex toy? I was getting use to the dildo fucking, my ass seemed to enjoy getting fucked, wearing the butt plug got to the point I missed having it in.

Sue was getting along with the other girls at work very well. I started noticing they looked at me a little strange, but fingered they couldn't believe I could be with a sexy good, looking woman like Sue.

Sue told me we were invited to join the girls out on Friday night for drinks. I was thinking how lucking I was getting to go out with all those sexy girls, I would get to dance with all of them, no doubt I would have to wear panty liners to keep dry that night. To my disliking Sue informed me that the girls were looking forward to seeing me dressed up as Sissy.

I informed Sue I did not like her going around telling people I was a sissy and wanted to dress up to go out.

Sue slapped me reminded me that she was the only woman that would put up with a dick less husband, she was putting up with me dressing in woman's panties parading around the apartment at night like a slut in heat. If I didn't go along with her my job was history. Besides, Sissy I bet right now your clitty is stiff and wet thinking about being out with the girls. As a sissy you have a chance for sex with them, as a man, not in a million years.

I hung my head down knowing everything she said was true, damn I had never had sex with a woman before Sue moved in with me, I sure liked sucking her cunt, the ass wasn't bad. So again, I had no choice but go along with the sissy act.

For the first time the girls all smiled at me and said good morning, how are you, before now they never even looked up from their work. That made my clitty very stiff, going to have a lot to lick out of my panties to night. All day the office girls were overly nice to me, made me feel very good, hoping after Friday night won't end.

Rest of the went by fast. Sue had me dressing up with wigs, bras, skirts, garter belt, without a garter belt self-supporting, hose, slips, no slips, high heels, very high heels, and informed me those so-called Jill's dresses were fine for work but not partying. We were the same size, I think her dresses are to tight for me, so she picked a pink skirt, satin blouse, black bra, I said that showing my bra was making me look cheap she said yes, and garter belt with pink hose, my skirt was so short you could see my clips very time I moved my legs to walk, sitting down was a open show. I kept reminding Sue I did not want to go out dressed as a girl, but only got a final answer of BITCH ONE MORE TIME AND YOU WILL HAVE HAND PRINTS ON YOUR ASS.

Friday night as we walked out the girls kept yelling; see you later Sissy. That made people look around for Sissy, red faced as I got a few people may have caught on who Sissy was.

Sue and I got home and started "dolling up for the boys as she called it" getting ready. I must admit that seeing me self-dolled up was a turn on, but didn't want to go out in public, my clitty wanted to go, damn thing was stiff, wet and wanted someone to touch it. Sue saw that I was in heat and started teasing me, bending over, showing her sexy pantie thong covered ass, her cunt lips wrapped around that thong. Asking if her tits were covered or should she cover them more. Smiling she mentioned that I would be sucking cum out of my panties tonight, and her panties would need cleaned to, any luck I would have my first taste of black cum.

That thought made me a little on easy. Grabbing OUR purses off we went, as we walked to cab Sue made a statement that sent shivers thru my body; Sissy I really thought about stuffing a butt pug in your tight ass for the night but being your first night out let you off. From now on you will clean yourself out and plug your ass, that way you're ready for a cock. She had instructed me in deucing my fuck hole so cocks wouldn't get shit allover them, not very tasty for you to clean up after a fucking. Damn walking around in this outfit did make me feel sexy, but still not liking going out, prefer to have private parties, but Sue claimed I was just being stuffy.

Next chapter will be about night being one of the girls.