Wife's Fantasy

Story Info
Wife finally gets lucky
1k words
2.84
188.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Frank once told me that my wife Karen had told his wife Kara how she fantisized about having another girl join us for a threesome. I was a little shocked at first but then the thought of me fucking Karen while she licked another girls clit or Karen fucking this girl with a strap on dick while she sucked my cock made me wild. But how the hell are you supposed to arrange this. "Oh hi Jane Doe would like to come home with me so my wife and I can fuck you. " no I can't see that going down too well, anyway you can always dream.

I am a policeman working the beat at a small country town. One afternoon I received a call on the 2way that there was a b44 (that's a bank robbery)in progress on the corner of kent and druitt. I rushed down there and as I pulled up the suspect ran out of the bank towards a waiting car. I gave chase and managed to tackle him to the ground roll him over and hand cuff him. The suspect car sped off. I managed to through the suspect in the car and headed off to the station. I asked the suspect to remove the balaclava, but ther was silence. "Take that thing of your arsehole or I will rip it off" still silence. Then I heard him crying. "No good crying you mongrel you will be locked up for years.

I thought the hide of this bastard robs a bank with a gun and thinks crying will help him. It got me so angry I reached across and ripped of hie mask. What I then saw absolutely confused shocked and frightened the shit out of me. It was Kara Franks wife. "Kara what the hell are you doing??."

"Please Ken don't take me in, my life will be ruined, I'll do anything, anything you like just don't take me in." All sorts of things crossed my mind, this was my best friends wife, if I take her in it will ruin his life, her life, shit what do I do.

There she was tears rolling down her face dropping down her cleavage her hands cuffed and laying in between her thighs. "Please take these cuffs off." I undid the cuffs, she then wiped away her tears, leaned over and rubbed my dick through my trousers. "Ken you know Karen always wanted to see you fuck another woman, maybe I can help." God what do I do my mind is saying no but my cock is growing. I could not resist I leaned over and slowly touched her breast. "Take me home please Ken I am sure you will not be disappointed. "

I drove straight home. I took her in the kitchen and cuffed her to the kitchen tabled leg. "Now your my little slave you do as I say or your life is ruined. Lift one leg up on the table." Yes Ken"

She put one leg on the table as I moved behind her and began to run my hand up her thighs and began to gently rub her moist pussy"oh please lick it, please"I couln't refuse I got on by knees pulled her panties to the side and slid my tongue up to her hot moist cunt. I licked and sucked and bit her clit till she was shaking. "You like your pussy being licked, how about I shove my Dick up your ass."

"Oh no please I don't thonk I can take all that 10 inches."

"Bullshit Kara, you did the crime now you have to do the time." I pulled my dick out wiped some saliva on it then slowly slid it in her bum hole. I slid it in and out as Kara moaned with what sounded like pleaure and pain. "Oh keep going bitch ram that ass back against my tool"

"Now Kara, Karen will be home soon and where going to give her a little surprise."

"Just one thing Ken, can you please put a cover on my face because I don't think I can bring myself to fucking my best friend." I did as she asked, only cause I thouht it would be easier on Karen as well.

The door bell rang, I met Karen at the door and gave a long deep kiss, "baby I have a surprise in the kitchen for you." She walked in there and screemed out. "Oh my god ken what have you done you could end up in Jail."

"No don't worry honey she wants it, she wants it bad. With this Karen Just dropped her bag to the floor, one hand went straight to her pussy and the other to her tit. "Oh Ken you Don't know what this means to me, I have been dreaming about this forever but was to scared to tell you." She dropped to her knees and starting licking and probing at Kara's ass hole"mmmm I'm licking a womans ass oh god I think I'm about to cum already, quick ken come around here and fuck her while I watch. That's it stick your cock in her doggie style, yeh that's it fuck her hard while I finger fuck myself. Just wait a minute I have this surprise for our friend." She rushed down stairs and returned wearing nothing but a strap on plastic dick. "Move ken let me slide this Baby up there." God I'm watching my wife fuck her best friend with a dildo. "take the bitched mask off and tell her to suck your cock."

"Umm I dont think that's a very good idea Karen, why not I want to see her suck my mans huge cock while I fuck her ass." With this she ripped Karas mask off. "Kara!! Karen!!"shut up bitch I know it was you, I have been looking at those tits, that arse for years wondering what it would be like to fuck you, take my mans cock and suck it that's it suck it hard while I drive this cock up your arse, now Ken, cum in her mouth, that's it shoot that load." My cum oozed from Kara'mouth dripping on her luscious tits. "oooohhhh I'M coming screamed Kara OOOOhhhhh me too.

We all collapsed on the kitchen table. Then I woke up.

Jee that felt real.