Wife's Fantasy Becomes a Reality.

Story Info
Wife's fantasy of a black gang rape becomes sorta real.
4.1k words
4.4
103.9k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Brandi is a very sexy thirty-eight year old. She is 5' 7" tall with long brown hair and 38d-24-34 measurements with silver dollar sized pink nipples that stick out a good half inch when aroused. Her breasts are silicone enhanced and perfect. She works out and has long muscular legs and a killer tan. She resembles the porn star Lisa Ann only hotter.

We've been married twelve years and have an open experimental relationship. I love to watch her fuck other guys and she gets off watching me with other women. We especially love threesomes.

She enjoys being submissive sometimes and has always had a rape fantasy.

When she was a teenager her and a friend were swimming at the lake a few miles from her house. They were walking home in their bikinis when three blacks guys drove up and offered them a ride. Her friend jumped in immediately then goaded a reluctant Brandi into getting in. As they drove the guys started talking how they should be more careful who they ride with. That two pretty scantly clad girls like them could easily be driven out in the woods and raped repeatedly. As they talked one guy touched Brandy's leg and smiled broadly at her. They even stopped the car and starred at them hungrily for a minute before they laughed and took them home. Be careful girls they shouted as they drove off. Turned out they were friends of the other girls brother.

At that point in her life Brandi had never had sex but she remembers being so turned on by this experience that she masturbated to the scenario of being taken by three big black studs. She admitted to this day that image gets her hot and she will still masturbate to that image.

Knowing this really turns me on because she weaves a good story on what she imagined would have happened. I know from the porn we watch she gets really turned on seeing a white woman fuck a black man or even several of them at a time. She's a wild woman in bed after one of those videos.

So, I came up with a plan. Wearing a mask I would "break-into" our house.

I would sneak up on her from behind and grab her when she gets out of the shower. Then, I blindfolded her and as I dragged her to the bed I would pretend to be several men talking shit. I handcuff her and fasten her to straps I've positioned at the four corners of the bed. Tied spread eagle to the bed I would threaten her and tell her what I was gonna do to her sweet white ass. I wear strong cologne different than my own and treat her rough.

It is such an erotic sight seeing her spread eagle naked and tied to the bed as her large firm breasts heave up and down. Her nipples erect with anticipation as she feigns being scared as she wiggles the best she can trying to free herself.

"Stop struggling bitch and I might not hurt you!" I bark in character as I maneuvered her so I could spank her ass. "You're gonna feel my big black cock deep inside that sweet white pussy of yours."

I bought a collection of dildos ranging in size and I proceeded to put them in her hands or slap her face with them before I fuck her with them. I douse them with Kahlua or different flavored alcohols to disguise the rubber taste then make her suck them. "Suck it bitch" I'd bark. "I've never done that before" she'd whimper. "Just like eating a Popsicle" I'd reply as I shove one into her mouth.

I learned a lot of smack talk from watching the gang bang porno's so I knew how to rough talk to her. I would also slap her tits and pinch nipples then finger fuck her to orgasm. I would slap a rubber dick on her clit before I'd insert it. She looked so hot tied up that I would stick my dick in her mouth and order her to make me cum. When I did I'd hold her head firmly on my cock and make her swallow all my load.

Then after she had fucked several of the dildos and cum numerous times I'd pretend to rush in and save her.

I would undo her blindfold and watch her naked body heave and move as she explained what happened to her. Tied up she looked so sexy and hot that I'd stick my cock in her mouth again and tell her to show me what they did to her. Which she readily did. Then I'd move to fuck her and have her describe how they fucked her. It'd end up with us having mind blowing orgasms. All this before untying her.

We would do this to her least once a month with great results. She would tell stories about what she was afraid they were going to do to her like she was dropping hints as to what to do next. I was eager to oblige.

One day when I had her tied up and she begged not to let the guy with the big cock in her top drawer fuck her. I went and pulled out a huge 12" black rubber cock. I think it was modeled after Lexington Steel.

I was shocked at its size. "Do you think you can handle this big black cock?" I barked.

She just smirked and begged not to stick it in her mouth or pussy. I doused it with Kahlua and fed it to her. "Come on you little white whore show me how you suck a big black cock" I barked as I fucked her mouth with it. She gagged several times but eventually she got good at taking the whole thing down her throat. She really ate it up when I fucked her with it. She had several orgasms before I couldn't take it any longer. I stuck my dick in her mouth as I continued to fuck her pussy with her new toy. She went to town on me and it wasn't long before I came down her throat.

"Swallow it all bitch!" I ordered. She did her best but some trickled down her cheek so I took her new toy and wiped it up with it and fed it to her. She cleaned it up like a pro.

Sometimes I would shower and leave her tied up with a dildo still in her pussy. Watching her writhe on the fake cock in her pussy trying to make herself cum was an erotic site. When I'd come to her rescue she'd always have a good story of what happened to her and was very appreciative that I saved her.

She'd explain what happened and we'd be so turned on we'd have sex the rest of the night. I got really good at fucking her with the dildos where it actually felt real she said. I kept trying to figure new ways to spice things up.

Wanting to take it up a notch I approached my friend Jake. A nice looking muscular black man that Brandi has never met. He was going to get two of his friends and we were going to stage Brandi's rape fantasy.

On the night we chose while Brandi was taking her shower I let the guys in. After grabbing her naked and tying her up and blindfolding her I had the guys loosely tie me to a chair. They were instructed to pretended to be robbing the house when they saw Brandi tied up and figured they'd help themselves to some white pussy.

When she was secured the guys made noise like they were breaking in and roughing me up. Brandi a bit frightened by the commotion yelled "What's up?" "Is everything okay?" She was getting nervous. There was a fat guy and he told her to shut up or she'd be sorry. "We were just gonna rob you but who can pass up white pussy all tied up and ready to be fucked?" the skinny guy said on cue. "Whose there, whats going on?" Brandi asked. With that he ripped off her blindfold. "You're gonna wanna see what we do to you" he smirked.

Brandi gasped when she saw the three black guys and me tied up. "Don't say a word bitch, and do what your told." the skinny said. Jake took out his dick and slapped her face with it as he ordered her to suck it. "I've never done that before" she said. He pulled her around and gave her ass a solid smack making her yelp. "Just like eating a Popsicle bitch," he said. Still a bit confused and scared she held her mouth closed tight. "Don't make me hit you again" he barked. She slowly opened her mouth and Jake inserted his cock.

The skinny guy got his clothes off first and his cock was a big as her toy. I couldn't get over the size of it flaccid. He teasingly bounced his dick on her clit. "You want this big black monster in your tiny white cunt, don't you? Don't you? He chided. He rubbed around the lips of her pussy with his finger. He would roughly stick the palm of his hand down onto her clit then shake it wildly. Then again take his finger and fuck her with it. "Gotta get this white bitch ready for the fucking of her life, don't want to rip this sweet white pussy of hers." he chided. "I'm gonna want to fuck this bitch again one day" he laughed. "You ain't ever gonna feel you old mans dick again once I'm finished with you" he said as he continued his finger assault on her now wet pussy.

Brandi released Jakes cock from her mouth as she came. Her face contorted as she moaned from the finger fucking. She made small thrusting motions with her pelvis trying to enhance the pleasure.

Jake grab her head and pushed his cock back into her mouth. "You're not done yet" he barked.

"What was that?" the skinny guy asked. "Did you cum on my finger?" Did you?" When Brandi didn't answer he pulled her up so he could see her ass then smacked it hard. "Did the white bitch cum on my finger?" he quizzed. When she didn't answer he pulled her ass up in the air again and smacked it even harder. "Well?" He was going to smack her again when she let Jakes dick out of her mouth "Yes, yes, yes you made me cum with your finger?" She panted. Clearly pleased with himself he smiled broadly. He looked at me "If she came with just my finger imagine what this bad boys gonna do to her?" he proclaimed as he shook his now fully erect cock at me.

Jake pulled Brandi's head around and stuck his cock back in her mouth. "I told you you're not finished with me yet bitch" he ordered as he grabbed her head and pushed her back onto his cock.

Brandi expertly continued to suck his cock.

The skinny guy put his face down to Brandi's pussy and sniffed her. "Bitch smells ready for a fuck'n" he said. Then he gave her pussy a few licks with his tongue. "Tastes ready for a fuck'n" He laughed. Satisfied she was wet enough he positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy and penetrated her.

Brandi let out a moan again muffled by Jakes cock.

The heavier guy finally got his clothes off and put his smaller dick in one of her hands. He ordered her to pump him so she started beating him off the best she could still being restrained and all. He slapped and pinched at Brandi's tits sometimes she would cry out in pain but he just laughed. "I love the way fake tits bounce" he laughed "Just like a ball" he said as he slapped them extra hard. He roughly flick her erect nipples and laughed every time she let out a squeak. Grabbing one of her nipples he stretched it as far as he could, "Bitch can put out an eye with these" he laughed.

Brandy let out muffled moans as the skinny guy pumped into her. Jake had hold of her head with one hand and his cock with the other and was forcing her head down onto his cock until he exploded in her mouth. "Swallow it all bitch if you know whats good for you" He barked.

Brandi gulped and gagged until Jake was done cumming. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and she gasped for air. He slapped her face with his cock and ordered her to clean him up. She obliged. Jake pulled out then squeezed her mouth to make sure she'd swallow it all. "Bitch knows how to suck a cock" he said as he released her.

"Let me see" the fat guy said as he grabbed her hair and pulled her face towards him "My turn bitch." he said as he shoved his cock into her mouth.

The skinny guy fucking her was really pounding into her. He fucked her like a rabbit.

Brandi's tits were really flailing about and she was really moaning and screaming with the fat guys cock in her mouth. Muffled "Oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh" was what it sounded like. She came really hard and bucked wildly against the skinny guy as she convulsed. She let the fat guys cock fall out of her mouth as she laid there tied spread eagle gulping for air.

"Did you see that bitch cum?" he laughed. "Her pussy almost squeezed my dick off" "You love my big black cock fucking you don't you bitch?" he chided.

Brandi her tits heaving as she gasped for air didn't answer him. Big mistake.

The skinny guy grabbed both her tits and squeezed really hard before he leaned down and bit her nipple.

Brandi cried out in pain. "Yes, yes" she moaned as he bit her.

He stopped biting her and smiled broadly at her. "Yes what?"

Scared and confused Brandi mumbled "Yes, I like it."

"Like what?" he said as he squeezed her tits again.

Catching on Brandi frantically blurted out between gasps "Yes, I like your big black cock fucking me."

Then adding what she thought he'd like to hear "Please don't stop fucking me with that big black cock of yours. I need it so bad, I cant get enough of it, please, please, keep fucking me it feels so good having your cock buried deep inside my little white pussy, please make me cum again, please."

Clearly pleased with himself he released one of her tits and positioned his cock at the opening of her pussy. Then grabbing both tits again and using them for leverage he slammed his cock all the way into her with one swift thrust.

Brandi let out a loud scream before the fat guy grabbed her hair again and forced his cock back into her mouth.

The thin guy fucked her frantically. All the while talking smack to her better than in the porno's. "Your my black cock whore now, aren't you" "You'll never fuck your husband again" "You'll crave this black cock, you wont be able to get enough of it, whenever I call you you'll come running, you'll do whatever I say wont you?"

Brandi let out muffled yeses or nods as he thrust into her.

I was so horny by this show I thought I was gonna explode. My dick ached bursting to get out of my pants.

"I gotta get some of that sweet white pussy," the fat guy said. "Lets switch" he begged the skinny guy.

"Shit, after shes had me she ain't even gonna feel your sorry assed dick" the skinny guy teased.

"Come on, the bitch has a real fine mouth." he practically begged.

Reluctantly the skinny guy pulled out and the fat guy took his place.

The fat got between her legs and started pumping. The other two guys were making fun of him as he huffed and puffed.

Brandi just laid there as he frantically fucked her.

"Help a brother out" the skinny guy said as he smacked her ass.

With that Brandi started thrusting back and it wasn't long before the fat guy exploded into her pussy. He collapsed on top of her.

Jake pulled him off telling him he was gonna suffocate her.

Jake undid Brandi's cuffs and dragged her off the bed.

She was wobbly as he pushed her over the bed before he pushed her legs apart. He grabbed his hard again cock and rubbed it around her ass.

"No, no please not there I'm begging you" Brandi pleaded.

Jake laughed before pushing it into her gapping pussy. "I'll fuck that ass if I want to fuck that ass" he snapped. He turned around and winked at me.

I shook my head no.

The skinny guy got on the bed under her and ordered her to blow him.

Jake would slap her ass occasionally and she would let out a little yelp.

It seemed like Brandi was getting more into it as she was really going to town on the skinny guys cock. She was bobbing up and down on it as she tugged and played with his balls. She made gurgling sounds as she did. Finally she deep throated the skinny guy and she shock her head to make it feel like a vibrator.

"Goddamn white bitch swallowed my whole cock!" he proclaimed. "No bitches done that before" "Damn. Make me cum down that throat of yours."

"Don't cum yet guys, lets decorate her," the fat guy pleaded.

"Shit you already came muther fucker don't tell me what to do!" the skinny guy shouted. "I wanna cum down this bitches throat, let her know I own her."

The fat guy positioned himself so Brandi could jack him off with her hand as he tugged and squeezed her bouncing tits. Soon he was hard again.

The skinny guy let out a loud yell and thrusting his hips in the air he held Brandi's head tight as he exploded down her throat. "Ah, shit, shit, shit, damn you're right this bitch can suck a cock" he proclaimed as he convulsed.

Some cum must have been trickling down her cheek because he took his finger and wiped it off and feed it to her. Brandi eagerly licked it. "Thats a good little black cock whore, take it all, don't want to waste any."

Jake stopped fucking her and he pushed her onto the floor in front of me. Show your old man how good you suck these big black cocks. The skinny guy chided. They surrounded her and feed them their cocks. They had her blow them or jack them off. She would suck one guy until another would pull her off that cock and stick her onto his.

The skinny guy got hard again thats if he ever went soft. He pulled he up so her ass was in the air. As she sucked on Jakes cock he stuck his dick in her well fuck pussy and pounded away.

"Come on guys let decorate her" the fat guy pleaded once again.

"Goddamn it lets decorate the bitch before he starts to cry" the skinny guy said as he pulled out of her and giving her ass a good swat he order her to assume the position.

Brandi got down on her knees and started sucking on their cocks.

They were still talking smack and it wasn't long before they were jacking themselves feverishly and when they were about to cum they each grabbed her face and ordered her to open her mouth. They'd shoot their load into her waiting mouth and over her tits and face. Each one taking turns cumming on her before releasing her.

Brandi crumpled on the floor completely exhausted covered in cum. Her tits heaved as cum dripped from them. She was quite a site.

The guys got dressed proclaiming they'd be back to fuck my bitch. "Best pussy I ever had" "Sure can suck a cock" "Next time we're gett'n that ass of yours sweet thing" "You're gonna beg for it aren't you?" They all laughed each one smacking her ass as they left.

I was never so horny in my life. My dick ached in the confines of my pants.

Naked, with cum dripping off her huge tits and out of her pussy, her ass beet red from the slaps, her tits with bite marks on them she never looked sexier. After awhile she got up looked me in the eye and squeezed my hard throbbing dick as hard as she could. "That turn you on did it?" She quizzed. When I didn't answer she squeezed again harder. "Yes, yes, it was pretty erotic?"

With that she got an evil glint in her eye. She grabbed her tit still dripping with cum and smeared it around my face. Shoving her tit into my mouth she ordered me to lick it clean. When I didn't respond fast enough she squeezed my cock again. I didn't have to be told again. She mushed her tits around my face and mouth until she was satisfied then headed for the shower.

I begged her not to clean up I wanted to fuck her like she was all used up and spent.

"You want to fuck me like this" she quizzed. "I don't know, I'm all fucked out I think" She coyly said as she bent down and pulled my pants down. Then she pulled my underwear off revealing my huge erection. "Goddamn you are bigger than I've ever seen you" she said as she grabbed my cock and squeezed. "I don't know if you deserve any of my sweet white pussy it's pretty stretched out." she said. "And you heard them, now I'm a black cock whore."

"Oh please, oh please" I begged. "You've never been more sexy than you are right now. I need to fuck that sweet white pussy of yours."

She grabbed my cock and thumped one of my balls with her finger sending an electric pulse through my body making me cry out. "I don't know, you didn't even try to rescue me."

"I was all tied up, I couldn't do anything" I pleaded.

"I don't know, it looked like you were enjoying watching them take your sweet little wife" she said releasing my cock. "Let me think about" and she walked out the room.

It seemed like an hour before she came back, my hard-on hadn't subsided. She strutted around me naked, giving me the evil eye. Then, she got between my legs and said thank-you it was the most exciting thing she'd ever experienced. She gave me a big long french kiss and I could still taste the guys on her.

12