Wife's Fantasy Gone Wrong

Story Info
Wife and I explore a fantasy that backfires delightfully.
8.7k words
4.12
278.5k
362
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been married to my wife for 6 years. We have an average, normal sex life. Nothing crazy. Although, she does like to suck my dick and usually does every time we have sex. She is really good, too. Definitely the best head I've ever had. She can deepthroat my six inches pretty easily. We have sex once, maybe twice a week, if I'm lucky. I'd like it to happen more often, but she gets up early for work and I work retail (sometimes closing shifts). Most days she's asleep by the time I come home. On the weekends, we like to drink and that's usually when we have the best sex.

So, one night on a weekend, we are drinking and just watching tv. There was a sex scene that came on which must have ignited this whole thing. She turns to me.

Wife: "Do you have any fantasies that you would want to try?"

I was kind of like a deer in headlights. I think to myself, is now the right time to reveal my freaky side? Should I tell her some of my true fantasies? I considered her feelings and decided it would be better to not freak her out. I ended up saying the first thing that I thought was a little taboo, but still tame.

Me: "Anal?"

She rolled her eyes.

Me: "Hey, come on. I thought we were being open and honest."

Wife: "Yeah, you're right. Sorry. I'm open to try it, ...I guess."

I could tell she wasn't really into it. I was still excited though. Maybe down the road I could eventually wear her down and get to fuck her ass.

Me: "Do YOU have any fantasies?"

She grinned, but didn't say anything.

Me: "Come on, tell me. I told you mine."

I was expecting her to say something pretty tame like spanking or role play.

Wife: "Well..." she paused.

Me: "Yes??"

Wife: "I think it would be hot if someone watched us have sex."

I was totally floored! My heart started to beat harder. My dick started to wake up.

Me: "Oh really?! Like who?"

Wife: "Ummm.. I don't know. Maybe we could find somebody from Craigslist??"

My dick is at least half hard now, but I'm playing it cool. So I clarify the fantasy.

Me: "So, you want to have someone come here and JUST watch us. Not a threesome?"

I knew the second I finished saying that I had pushed it too far.

Wife: "I am NOT sharing you with anybody."

My wife has casually mentioned a couple times during our marriage that she would never be into a threesome. I had just accepted the fact that I would never experience a threesome. I laughed it off. No way she would actually go through with this.

Me: "Alright, alright."

Wife: "Would you be willing to try it out?"

Me: "Um... maybe. Let me think about it."

I got up to get a snack. We watched tv some more, went to bed, had sex and went to sleep. The next morning I wake up with a headache. She's making breakfast. I can tell she's been up for awhile.

Me: "Hey."

Wife: "Morning! So, uh... I made a post on Craigslist."

Me: "What?! I'm not sure I even want to do it."

Wife: "I know. I'm just testing the waters. See what happens."

Me: "Meh.... okay."

Wow, she really must be serious about this. I thought last night it was just the alcohol talking. I could tell she was really excited. I was still shocked. We had breakfast and then went on to have a nice, relaxing Sunday. No sex that night because she had to wake up early. After she went to bed, I stayed up and kept thinking about someone watching us fuck. To be honest, the more I thought about it, It really got me hot. I imagine some random girl coming over our house. She would watch my wife suck my dick. She would watch me fuck my wife. She would see us naked. It would turn her on. I pictured her sitting on the end of the couch with her hands down her pants getting off. The thought that someone would be turned on by me and my dick turned me on. I'm beginning to think my wife is on to something here.

Thursday of that week she texted me and said she found someone, but there was a little issue. I was so excited when I saw the text I started to get hard at work. I'm nervous and excited. Are we seriously going to do this? It's so real now. It could really happen if I wanted it to. This is way out of our normal sex lives. I asked her what the issue was.

Wife: "The issue is... It's a guy."

I thought to myself, oh no! I mean, we hadn't actually discussed if she wanted a girl or a guy to watch us. I just assumed it would be a girl. I'm disappointed. I thought to call it off. I imagine the same scenario like I did before, but this time it was a guy. Honestly, it didn't bother me too much. I assume his desire to be there would be to see my wife, not me. Then again, what if he is bi or gay? Maybe he does want to see me? I suppose it doesn't REALLY matter. We're not having a threesome, it's just watching. Having a guy watch us could be hot too, I suppose.

Me: "A guy?"

Wife: "Yeah. He wants to masturbate while he watches us."

Woah woah woah, hold the phone. I forgot about that part. It was hot when I imagined it would be a girl, but it's a guy now. So this GUY is going to have his dick out? I don't know about this. I mean, I'm not really the crazy-jealous husband, but I don't want my wife seeing some other dudes dick, ya know? I didn't know what to say back.

Me: "Are you okay with that?"

I was hoping she wasn't. All these thoughts were running through my head. What if this guy has a bigger dick than me? What if my wife wants him more than me? What if seeing some other dude's dick gives her desires to cheat on me? She replied very quickly.

Wife: "Yeah. Are you?"

So now, at this point, it's on me. Whether or not I'm okay with it. I feel pressure. I love my wife. Very much. I want her to experience her fantasies like hopefully (eventually) she would want me to experience mine. I'm thinking, here's the trade... all I have to do is have sex with my wife like we normally do. I can just totally ignore him. In return, she would be willing to fulfill one of my fantasies. Plus, as an added bonus, it would bring my wife and me closer together. Not that we needed it, but I do love my wife very much. I want to jump at any chance I can to grow and strengthen our marriage. If going through with this would do that, then so be it. Put it that way, it was any easy choice. Besides, any guy who is into watching other people fuck probably has a small penis. I reassured myself. I was just being paranoid.

Me: "Let's do it."

Wife: "Okay. I'll set it up."

Fast forward to Friday night. I was making dinner. She was checking the mail.

Me: "Are we really doing this?"

She stopped what she was doing and looked at me nervously.

Wife: "I thought you were okay with it?"

Me: "I am, I just..."

I know this is dumb, but I was still worried his dick would be bigger than mine. My penis is okay. It's six inches. Ya know... average sized. It gets the job done. Just not a show stopper. I just didn't want her to develop a big dick fantasy or something. For all I know she already has one. She's always said she loves my penis. But she is my loving wife so I'm sure she'd say anything to make me happy. I've never really been too worried about it, but now some other dudes dick is going to be in the same room with us. I know she won't help but compare our sizes. She asked me what's wrong.

Me: "What does he look like? Did he send you any pics?"

I was hoping she would reveal that he sent her a dick pic. I didn't want to come right out and ask. I didn't want her to worry about me. I'm having second thoughts.

Wife: "Yea, he's average looking. Kinda fat, actually. And bald!"

She giggled. Now, I'm no supermodel, but I'm probably an 8 on a good day. So this made me feel a whole lot better. I kept having to remind myself that it wasn't really a threesome. He'll just be watching us, like a perv.

Me: "Okay, okay."

She set it up for him to come over Saturday night at eight. Since we both had Sunday off we could have a fun night of drinking and fucking in front of this dude. I was still disappointed that it wasn't a girl, but instead a chubby bald guy. Maybe if we enjoyed this we could try it again with a girl next time. My worries of being insecure and nervous we're going away. I became confident and looking forward to giving this guy a great show. I felt that it would be a compliment if a guy is turned on by me. If he wants to see my dick and jack off, I'd let him. That night I made sure we had a light, safe dinner. I wanted to be at the top of my game.

7:45 comes around and the doorbell rings. He's early. He must be really excited. My wife made wide eyes at me. She then was skipping to the door. I started to get a little nervous. By then, we had already had three drinks each. We met the guy. He was worse than I pictured! Pretty over weight and bald. The bad kind of bald. Not total shaved head, but where they're holding on to whatever little hair they have. And you could tell he probably hasn't had a haircut in 6 months or more. Obviously, he didn't take care of himself. He had glasses, pretty thick ones. He seemed kind of greasy. Like maybe he was sweaty. I guess he was nervous. Id rate him a three at best.

During intros, my wife gave me a glance like, geez this guy is ugly. I smiled and was polite. He was polite, but kind of quiet. His appearance made me more confident. I offered him a drink. He respectfully declined. My wife wanted to do a shot. I offered one to the guy, he declined again. Said he didn't drink at all. Wife and I did a shot and I made us more drinks. We sat down on the couch.

My wife put some soft music on. We made some small talk. What do you? Where are you from? Isn't this nice weather? You know, the basic polite crap. I could tell my wife was really excited. My buzz was starting to kick in. There was a lull in conversation.

Wife: "Let's do another shot!"

I sighed. I was getting pretty drunk already, but I could tell she wanted to be wasted for this. Part of me did too. I poured us each another shot, slammed it, and chased it with my mix drink and started to make another. I knew I too over did it when I spilled a little liquor on the counter. I could tell my wife was already there by her glazed eyes. We sat back down on the couch and my wife started to dance for us.

This was very abnormal. My wife isn't the kind of woman to dance by herself like this. Was she going to do a strip tease? Was it starting now. I got nervous again. I started to worry a little that I wouldn't be able to get hard. The alcohol blurred my mind. I thought, just go with it, have fun! Next thing I know, she lunges at me.

She startled me and spilled some of my drink. She started making out with me real hard. I barely managed to put my drink down. She was being really aggressive. Again, something very different. Usually, I'm the one who initiates sex. It turned me on. She got on top of me and started to rub my dick. I was having a good time. I kept forgetting about this guy down there at the other end of the couch. Every once in awhile, I'd peek over and check on what he ws doing. At first, just sitting and watching. After a few minutes, I noticed he was just rubbing his inner thigh. I don't know, seemed weird, but I was fully hard now and ready for some action.

My wife slowly took off her top. She didn't have a bra on because the top she had on was backless. I love my wife's tits. They're a full B, maybe a small C. More than a handful. Her nipples are average to small sized. They were very hard. I grab and suck on her tits for a few seconds. I can tell she looked over at the guy and giggled. So I looked. His hand was in his pants now rubbing away. I thought maybe he won't actually pull it out. Probably because he's ashamed of his small size.

My wife slides down me and starts to undo my buckle. She looks at him again. Then back at me. I can tell she's really turned on by this guy just being there. It turned me on too. Slowly, she unbuttons my jeans and zips down the fly. She unfolds my jeans exposing my bulge. She rubs my dick a little over my underwear. She leans down and nibbles on my shaft. She flips her hair and grabs the waistband of my underwear. She pauses. She looks up at me and smiles. I can tell she's trying to be extra sexy for her performance. I smile back. She pulls my underwear down and takes out my hard dick. She holds it at the base and slowly rocks it up and down as if to present it to the guy. She looks at him again and smiles.

Wife: "Do you like my husband's penis?"

He leans in a little to get a better view. He takes a good, hard look.

Guy: "Yes. It's very nice."

His stroking pace picks up a little. He's staring right at it. I can tell he's really enjoying this so far. I got to admit, it was really turning me on. Him, with his hands in his pants, my hard dick out, my wife's hand around the base, my wife starting to breathe heavier. Her cheeks started to become flushed. She started to slowly stroke me. Caressing my shaft like a loving wife should do. She was staring at my cock intently. I knew she wanted it in her mouth. She was showing restraint. Giving the guy a nice slow build.

She pulled my balls out with her other hand. They were laying over my underwear. I have pretty nice balls. I shaved earlier so they were smooth. Not too big or gross. Certainly not small in any way. My wife usually doesn't give my balls as much attention as I would like her too. Not this time. She leaned in and started to tongue my sack. My balls rolling around the edges of her mouth. All while still slowly stroking me. Almost too slowly. It was driving me insane with desire. I was breathing heavy. The alcohol starting to really kick in now.

After exploring all the surface area of my balls, she moved up a bit. She kissed my shaft. She made puffy lips and smacked my dick against them. She tilted her head to the side and smacked it against her cheek. She knew I loved this. She brought her tongue up my shaft to the tip. She swirled her tongue around my head while looking me in the eyes. She flicked her tongue when it passed the underside of my head. She knew I loved it when he sucked my dick. She was taking her time. Just swirling around and around. I wanted all of my dick in her mouth so bad, but she didn't put it in. She was teasing me and it was amazing. My cock was really throbbng now. For a moment I was concerned I would cum. I think she could tell so she eased up. So I started to move to take my pants off. I slid my pants down, my wife helped.

Wife: "So, I read something online today that I think we should try. They said you'd like it."

Me: "Okay, sure. Do whatever."

She was being aggressive and I was under her control. She wet her lips a little as I was finally making myself comfortable. She slowly grabbed the base with one hand and started stroking me slowly. With her other hand, she put her index finger all the way in her mouth and got it nice and wet with spit. She brought her finger down and started to tickle my asshole with her finger. She's never done anything like this before. I have to admit, I liked it. After a few seconds, she slowly inserted her finger in my ass. It caught me by surprise. She pulled it back and pushed it back in. I got used to the feeling. I was starting to really like it. She kept stroking me. I couldn't help but to open my legs a little for her. She put it in a little further. I fucking loved it. I lifted my knees. She pushed it in all the way.

Now, I never would have imagined that I would like a finger in my ass, but I did. It really got me going. She leaned in and put the head of my cock in her mouth. It was amazing. I think that exact moment was the most excited I've ever been to have my dick sucked. She closed her eyes as she just enjoyed finally have a dick in her mouth. I looked at the guy, he was unzipping and starting the pull out his penis. It didn't bother me at all. I was definitely drunk and getting a fucking hot blow job. I had no concerns about him anymore so I turned back to my wife.

She was still sucking just the head wih her eyes closed. She moaned a little in pleasure. It's so hot to know she gets turned on while sucking my dick. She took her finger out. I relaxed my knees. Everything felt like slow motion. She gently grasped as much as my balls she could in one hand and carefully held the base of my dick with the other. She went down slowly about half way and came up slowly. She moaned again. Her moans are the same as when she eats cheesecake. She has only gone down and up my cock once and already I could cum. I close my eyes as to not get too excited by the sight of the soon to be best blow job of my life.

She goes down and up. Slowly. Down and up again. And again. She's only going down about half way. Getting a little faster each pass. She squeezes my balls. Then she squeezes them really hard. She's never squeezed them like that before. I open my eyes in surprise. It felt so erotic. My breathing very heavy now. Her eyes still closed. Again, I thought I might cum. I quickly closed my eyes and tilted my head back. She continues a few more passes. She stops sucking for a moment to catch her breath.

Wife: "Oh my god!"

Her hands quickly come away from my base and balls. I tilt my head up to look at her. Her hands are over her mouth. Her eyes wide. She's looking at the guy. I turn. His penis is out. Not just a penis. A cock. A... huge... fucking... beautiful... fucking... fat... cock. He has two hands on it with room to spare. I've never even considered jacking off with two hands. It's just not feasible. My eyes widen. My mouth gapes. He stops stroking and looks afraid like he did something wrong. We all pause for what felt like 10 minutes. It was probably really like 10 very long seconds. I didn't know what to say.

Wife: "Your cock...."

Me: "Yeah..." I interrupted her. "It's so..."

Wife: "BIG!", my wife finished my sentence.

His dick. Or should I say cock. Was... very big. To me, anyone can have a dick. A "dick" is any size. Now a "cock" is something specific. A cock is something that a woman might be worried she can't fit in her mouth. Something that she will KNOW would hurt her pussy, but she's curious as to whether or not she will like the pain. Now I.... I have a dick. This guy, he has a cock. The most amazing cock I've ever seen in my life. I wish I had a cock like that, but it's just not in the cards, right? You do the best with what you got. And honestly, this guy got a whole lot.

It was pretty impressive. I would guess probably in the 9 to 10 inch range. Easily WAY bigger than mine. And thick too. My wife could easily put her hand around my dick. He couldn't even put his own hands around his magnificent cock. Very surprisingly, his pubes were all shaved. Balls too. His balls were bigger than mine. They matched the size of his massive cock.

Guy: "Did I do something wrong?"

I turned to my wife. I was still in shock. She put her hands down from her face.

Wife: "No. Not at all. I was just.... surprised is all. It looks a lot bigger in person."

Guy: "It's okay that I take it out, right?"

Wife: "Yes! Yes, of course. I hoped you would!" my wife quickly responded enthusiastically.

He smiled. She "hoped he would"? She wanted to see his cock? What did she mean "in person"? Has she seen his cock before? She must have! He must have sent her a dick pic! No wonder she chose this guy. He's got a huge cock. She conveniently left that little fact out.

Guy: "Do you... like it??"

He waved it in the air left and right so she could get a good look. She looked. She stared. She smiled. She looked at me. I think she hesitated to answer because she knew I wouldn't like her honest answer. I was still in shock awaiting her answer. She looked back at him. She looked at it. I could see her eyes move up and down slowly. She smiled again. She turned red. The alcohol helped her reveal her true feelings.