Wife's First Affair

Story Info
Wife takes a lover.
1.7k words
3.34
100.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when my girl friend Joan wanted to stop at a local bar for a drink after school one night. We were both married but not entirely happy with our spouses. It sounded like fun so I agreed to meet her

When we got to the bar it was really loud with a lot of people and loud music. Almost immediately we attracted a bunch of guys who wanted to dance and bought drinks.

After dancing and having a lot of fun, one of the guys asked everyone to come to his house for breakfast. I thought I should go home but Joan really wanted to go and talked me into it.

Once we got to the house, one of the guys cornered me and we started talking. After a few minutes he said "lets go into the bedroom where it is not so noisy and we can talk." His name was Vern and he seemed like a nice guy so I said "OK."

As soon as we got into the bedroom, Vern started trying to make out with me. We began talking and necking a little. He kept trying to get me to lay down but I knew what that meant. He was kissing me and feeling my boobs while trying to get me hot. We had a lot to drink so it all felt good.

It was getting late and I was getting worried that my husband might wonder where I was so I told Vern that I had to go. It was kind of exciting but I thought it was too late to start anything serious.

When I left he asked for my phone number but I wasn't sure if I wanted to see him again and I did not want him calling me at home so I said "sorry but maybe we can meet again sometime again at the bar."

A couple of weeks later Joan called and asked me to meet her at the bar after school and I said "OK". When I got to the bar, Vern was there with Joan. I wondered if Joan had set it up. After a drink we all went out for coffee. I got better acquainted with Vern but it was late and I just went home from the coffee shop.

A few days later Joan called again and asked me to join her for drinks at the bar. Vern turned up again. By then, I was sure Joan was trying to get us together. I think she wanted me to be doing the same thing she was doing so she would feel less guilty about fucking around.

After a couple of drinks Joan wanted us to go with her to the apartment where we had the party a few weeks ago and where her new boy friend lived. I knew if I went with them, Joan would be fucking her boyfriend and Vern would try to fuck me. I was ready for it and started to get a little excited so I decided to go. I drove my own car so I could leave when I wanted.

When we got to the apartment, we all got together for a few minutes and then Joan and her lover headed off to the bedroom. Vern and I settled on the couch.

We started kissing and making out and feeling good. Vern was rubbing my boobs and then he pushed his hand down inside my panties. I spread my legs a little and he felt my pussy. He was rubbing my clit and then slipped his finger into my pussy.

I was really hot and ready for anything. Suddenly Vern got up and went into the bathroom.

When Vern came out of the bathroom he had his cock out with a condom on and it was big. Before I knew it, he grabbed my feet and pulled me over on the couch and then pulled my pants and panties down to my ankles. He quickly spread my legs and I guided him to my hole and he started to push his cock into my pussy.

I was ready and willing but it was very uncomfortable at first since he was so big. Then we started really fucking and after a while it felt much better when he held back a little. Unfortunately, Vern came too soon for me to have an orgasm so I was left hanging when he pulled out. I was disappointed by not getting to come but it was still exciting

After we finished and settled down a little we were still kissing and hugging and Vern said he wanted to see me again. This time I gave him my phone number, but I told him to make sure not to call anytime except during the day when I was home alone.

This was only the second time I had fucked anyone except my husband since we were married. I had a one night stand a couple of years earlier when I was really pissed off at my husband for cheating on me. (see Wife's Weird One Night Stand). With Vern I wanted to try it again when we had a better place and more time to really fuck.

A few days later Vern called and asked me to have lunch with him. I knew he would want to fuck again and I was already getting hot. I said "OK" and met him at a local restaurant.

After we talked a while and ate lunch, Vern reached over and took my hand and asked me to go with him to a motel across the street. I agreed and we headed for the motel.

When we got to our room, Vern opened a bottle of wine and we slowly sipped the wine, had a cigarette, and talked for a while before getting undressed. When I got my clothes off Vern started kissing me and rubbing my pussy. He pushed his finger in and started to massage my clit. It felt so good.

After a few minutes we laid down on the bed and Vern spread my legs and started to put his cock in my pussy. I was hot and ready to go as I guided him into my wet pussy. His big cock still felt a little uncomfortable as he pushed it all the way in. He had to back off a little before we could really start fucking.

After a few strokes we adjusted so he did not push in too far and it felt wonderful. We fucked slow in the classic missionary position as he took long slow strokes in and out of my pussy for a long time.

Then I started to feel the beginning of an orgasm and I started pushing back hard and after I came I just fell back on the bed while he continued fucking me.

Then a few minutes later he started pushing in faster and harder and I knew he was ready to cum. I started pushing back again as another orgasm was building and I came again as he shot his cum into my pussy. We both collapsed together back on the bed.

After that session, I knew fucking someone new was going to be interesting and exciting.

We spent a long time talking, smoking and drinking a little more wine while we recovered and got to know each other better. As we parted that day I felt really satisfied. I still felt a little guilty but I wanted to keep it going for a while.

We met and fucked two more times over the next few weeks. When he called and invited me I was ready to go.

It was pretty much the same routine each time. Vern would call and make a date and we would meet for lunch and then go together to a nearby motel. He would bring a bottle of wine and we would drink and talk before undressing.

Once we got our clothes off he liked to rub my clit to get things going and then push his big cock into my pussy. The fucking was fun and after the sex we would drink some more wine while we relaxed and talked on the bed.

We had a good relationship and I really enjoyed the conversation and the sex was great when I got used to his big cock.

But then, one day, Vern told me he was in love with me. He wanted to spend more time with me but that was not on my agenda. That made me a little nervous. I let him know that for me, it was just friendship as well as good sex.

A few days later he called me and said he wasn't going to see me anymore. I didn't give him a chance to explain, I just said fine and good by. I was disappointed but it was also a relief for me to cut it off.

I wasn't interested in a long term relationship but I missed the sex and companionship. After a while I thought that it was a good time to let my husband know that I wasn't going to just sit around the house while he was out fucking whoever.

It gave him quite a shock when I told him that I had been fucking someone else. After a while, he wanted to know all the details and wanted to write up my experience for fun. It was a little embarrassing at first and I told him I didn't remember much about the affair.

I pretended that we only fucked a couple of times, but he kept asking, and after a few drinks I started talking and giving him more and more of the details. I never told him every thing though because I was thought it was best to keep some things private.

As I got more and more into the stories, it was a lot of fun to see how much my husband enjoyed it. I think he was a proud of me for being my own person with the nerve and desire for some sexual adventure. It also seemed to make me sexier for him. I think a lot guys may be like that, a little jealous but still love you more for your nerve and independence.

This all happened several years ago but my husband still wants me to tell him these stories and my other sexual adventures over and over when he licks my pussy and fucks me. It always makes him harder when we are fucking.