Wife's First BBC Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my breathing slowed down and a laid down beside her, our lips kissed lightly as we looked into the others eyes. I smiled at her and asked her what she has been up to being so naughty and turned on. She gave me her shy little please don't be mad at me look and I smiled back telling her to proceed. She said that her and her friend went on their noon hour Monday to the little yoga place downtown by where she sometimes worked for her corporate office. When they waited in the studio, just the two of them, this incredibly handsome black instructor comes in and tells them that Julie, the normal instructor is out of town this week and that he is filling in for her. She said they were starting when he pulled his sweat pants off and he was wearing very tight yoga pants. She said as they went through the various stretches, that she could not keep her eyes off of his huge package. She told me how large and perfect his cock and balls looked. She told me that she felt herself getting very wet and was hoping that he would not be able to tell since she was wearing some white with colorful designs yoga pants. She went on to say that his class was very hard and she found herself sweating profusely because of how turned on she was and also how hard the workout was.

When they got done, he asked them if they were going to be back tomorrow, her friend said no that she would be gone for work but then Jody smiled at him and said that she would be back tomorrow. Jody said as soon as they walked out of the studio, they both started giggling and talking about the size of his package. With that, they went their separate and ways and told each other their goodbyes. Jody said when she got to her office building, she went into the bathroom to change clothes and wipe down some of the sweat. She said that when she was doing that, nobody else was in there and she touched her pussy and could not believe how wet and turned on she was. She said she went into a stall and masturbated, something that she has never done at work. She checked with me if I seemed OK with everything and I smiled and asked her to tell me more. She said that night, after we spoke on the phone and said goodnight. That she got out her favorite dildo and made love to it and masturbated again. I was smiling and then she went on to tell me that she packed her gym bag that night and that she put the really tight see thru black yoga pants, a small pink sports bra with no padding. She said that she decided to play it safe in case there were others there and she through in a normal pair of yoga pants and a T shirt. I kissed her and I told her that I was loving where this was going.

She told me that the next day, she decided to change at the studio, something that she normally does not do for many reasons. She said the reason she did that was so she could decide which outfit to wear. She said that when it was just a few minutes before the session was to start and nobody else had shown up, she darted in and changed into her sexy outfit deciding to leave her underwear off under her stretchy see thru pants.. She told me that she really did not know what the hell was going through her head but that she was really turned on. She said she through the T shirt over the sports bra and went into the studio. Sean came into the studio and announced to Jody that nobody else had signed up for the class on-line and she was going to get her own personal yoga trainer as smiled at her. She then said that Sean removed his sweat pants and that he was wearing white very stretchy see thru shorts and it was obvious, he had no underwear on. She said she pulled off her T shirt which caused him to smile.

I now need to give a brief description of Jody's body and looks. She is mid 40's, very petite, beautiful wavy brown hair, 5'5", a very tight ass, and what always sends me over the top, amazing firm, smaller breasts, with the most amazing dark, long, and thick nipples. To match her amazing nipples, she has beautiful longer dark labia's that get so puffy when she is turned on. Jody is an incredibly beautiful person that always draws the attention of men and women. I always look at her in amazement of how I ever got so blessed.

Jody said that Sean stepped back from her and exclaimed that she was one perfectly put together piece of work. He said he wished he was a sculptor because he would want to sculpt her nude body. She said that made her blush and also made her nipples get harder. Which caught his attention. She said that as a personal trainer, he did not do the stretches with her, but helped her and was often touching her body to correct her form. Jody said that her entire body was on fire looking at him and crotch. She said that she would watch him become partially erect and that his dick got even larger. She said that he would not take his eyes off of her body and they were essentially silent. She said the sexual tension became stronger and stronger at one point, when she was in a triangle pose with her ass out, she he came and held onto her hips to steady her. She said that she felt him push his cock against her ass and that it felt huge and hard. She went on to tell me that her pussy was so wet, that sometimes when she was changing poses, she could hear the wetness wondering if Sean could see or hear it also.

She said as they were finishing up, she was on her hands and knees stretching and that Sean came and stood right in front of her. She told me that she reached out and stroked his cock through the slippery white fabric. Watching him grow as she touched him. She told me how she played with his balls and was so fascinated with all of it. She told me how he reached and slid his hand inside of her pants, sliding it down until he slid a finger inside of her incredibly wet pussy. She said she moaned out loud as his finger slid inside of her. She told me how the class timer suddenly went off and they both jumped back to reality. She said that she kissed his cock through the fabric and took off for the changing room. She said once she got in there, she quickly stripped off her clothes and felt her pussy and how wet it was. She told me how she was pushing three fingers inside of her, delirious if anybody was to walk in. Her other fingers rubbing on her clit so hard and it only took her seconds as a massive orgasm flashed over her, she said she actually moaned very loud as it felt so good.

She said she quickly put her work clothes back on, checked herself in the mirror and stepped out of the changing room to be met by Sean right away. He held her shoulders and asked if she was OK, She told me how she apologized for getting carried away and that she is a married woman who should not have done what she did. He handed her a business card and said he would be in town until Sunday if she wanted to get together. She said he went to give her a kiss but she pulled away.

She looked at me and asked if I was mad at her, I rolled on top of her and slid my incredibly hard cock inside of her. I looked her in the eye and to take a guess. She giggled, reached up and put her arms around my neck and started to kiss me. She said she was worried that I would be mad at what she did. I explained that it made me really turned on. I asked her which one of the dildos was most like his. She grabbed the Sean Michaels one, smiled, and said it looked just like my favorite one? She asked if it was a coincidence that they both were named Sean and they have similar cocks? She said they looked nothing a like though. She started to suck on the dildo and tell me what she would do for real, she told me how the three of us would fuck all night long. I was getting even more turned on as I was fucking her harder. I slowed down, put my mouth beside hers, slid my tongue across the head of the dildo and then I started to kiss Jody, I told her that I wanted to do it for real and with that, I blew my load deep inside of her pussy.

When I caught my breath, Jody was looking intently in my eyes, she asked me, now that your balls are drained, do you still feel the same way that you really want to do it? I smiled at her and said yes I do. Jody asked me if I would be willing to put that into writing. I smiled, jumped up, and grabbed a notebook from the dresser and wrote it out and signed it. She looked at me and then picked up her phone and called her mom to ask her if she would keep the kids overnight. I could hear her mom saying that she would love to keep them until after Church on Sunday. Jody said a huge thank you and asked to talk with the kids. We got done with that, hung up the phone, looked at each other, and I asked her where Sean's card was. She grabbed it out of her night stand and she started to shake. She said what if he doesn't even want to do anything now, she was worried that she never went back to his class. I told her to text him and find out. No reason to be guessing. Sean was quick to respond to say YES he remembers her and YES he would love to go out for a drink with her. She bit her lip and asked if she would like to go out for a drink with her and her husband? He was quick to say, that would be great. We all text back and forth, we finally decided just to have him come to our house for a drink. At the end of the conversation, I picked up Jody's phone, said this is Mike here, I think it would be smart if you brought your bag here to stay overnight. I laughed when he sent back a black thumbs up emoji.

To be continued:

12